Page 3 of 1229 FirstFirst 12345813531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

How evil.

I shall take revenge on you for that, Tang.

[Random excuse]

US Friend Code
    Tang is here? Where?
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

And I passed my last exam.

God, now I'm free.

On another note, does anybody have the backup for F/R coloseum, both the first post of the discussion and the actual RP thread?

Blog Entries
    Wtg hero!

Thanks, sempai ;__;

I was so scared.

Now I feel relieved.

US Friend Code
    Congrats Hero!
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Thanks man.

Is my avatar to big? Should I make it smaller?

EDIT: Hmmm, this kind of posts give lot of space for some black text. Perfect.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    Thanks man.

Is my avatar to big? Should I make it smaller?

EDIT: Hmmm, this kind of posts give lot of space for some black text. Perfect.
    Then I set the style to default and all is reveled. :P
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Well, I meant to ask before. What's this RP is about?
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the Grail war for example.

It is a Grail War, but with a few twists.

Skies above South America

Floating academy city of OLYMPUS
    This is the fight to the death, by those called from beyond time
    Countless factions send in their youth, fighting for the one and only miracle
    Witness, for this is the birth of SIXTH
    Will the Rule be finally broken, and shall the mankind free itself from that which awaits it?
    Hear ye Masters! – The one holding the name of Atlasia issues a call!
    Come out and brandish your destiny, destroying that of others!
    6 is 9 and 9 is 6
    Thus, summon thy Servants and prepare for War!
    Heaven’s END draws near
    Who shall be the last one standing and receiving the right to be our next savior?
    This, the fight between innumerable heroes, shall decide it.

Fate/Regalia is a roleplay set in 2020, twelve years after the original, fifth Heaven's Feel of Fate/Stay Night. Now, in the floating academy city of OLYMPUS, young people are being gathered by the Atlasia in charge of the flying fortress. Another Holy Grail War is starting, but this time, the stakes are higher.

Nine years after the Holy Grail War of Fuyuki City, the construction of the floating city "OLYMPUS" has been finished. Led by the sect from the upper echelons of Atlas, "Pantheon", this academy city is the home for the "special young individuals" that Pantheon has been searching for. Countless young people have received an invitation to enroll into OLYMPUS's "Athena Academy", where it is tested whether or not they are the kind of people Pantheon is searching for. Those who are eventually, through unknown means, become Masters. These Masters, after summoning their Servants, prepare for war against other Masters in the streets of the floating city, for the ultimate prize.

Just what is this "Grand Experiment" the head of Pantheon, Atlasia, refers to? What are the requirements of summoning a Servant and becoming a Master? What is the purpose of the Crystal City that surrounds Athena Academy? Why are the words "Memento Mori" etched on to the hull of OLYMPUS? What is the "True Miracle" that is granted to the winner of this Holy Grail War? Many questions exist, and it is up to the students of the OLYMPUS to solve them.

Countless factions inhabit the academy city, all trying to be the one that wins, while their members form their own friendships and relationships. This is a city of social links, like a thick web, where knowing both your enemies and friends is more important than anything else. Knowledge that is hidden is unraveled, and mysteries that were forgotten are solved. This RP promotes all from battles to social interaction between characters, not forgetting the mysteries of OLYMPUS. It is up to the players to decide what is the destiny of the floating academy city.
    Check the wiki here.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Sounds fun. Is there any empty spots in the game?
    I had two unsuccessful Grail War RPs. Given that I already have a nice character to use.
    By the way it seems everyone is free to invent new Servant classes for themselves.

There are new Servant classes, yes. However, unless it's a special case, you pick one from the rulebook.

Download it here

I do not know if there are empty slots or not (Truth is we have lost a few players), try contacting Verg Avesta, the GM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Most of us have been pretty active, but some of the others went AWOL for one reason or another, so IMO we could be looking for replacements or something similar.

Has anyone notified Mssrneko and Egomaniac that we've returned? I haven't seen either of them and I have no way to contact them.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

If you mean Eggophobia, he's here. As for Mssrneko, I have no idea. Hope he checks the wiki.

Also...

TANG/MELLON

Could you send me the F/R colloseum archieves?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here you go.

Thanks. Will post later, with further character releases.

... And maybe reset the battles?

I kind of backed myself into a corner by picking Rider. If she really had nothing to lose by blowing all her prana or revealing herself, she'd just whip off Breaker Gorgon, hop on Pegasus and nuke everything.

So yeah, I wouldn't mind that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyarion View Post
    I kind of backed myself into a corner by picking Rider. If she really had nothing to lose by blowing all her prana or revealing herself, she'd just whip off Breaker Gorgon, hop on Pegasus and nuke everything.

So yeah, I wouldn't mind that.
    I just read that as 'hop on Pegasus and Mike everything'.

Oh God.

Mike vs Angra Mainyu in an arm wrestling battle...
    Discuss!