Page 1228 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 22872811281178121812231226122712281229 LastLast
Results 24,541 to 24,560 of 24566

Thread: Fate/Regalia Discussion

Blog Entries
    If I give up I'll cease being a man.

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    Since when were you under the assumption that you were a man? ( O _O)

Blog Entries
    I've extensively tested this, I'm like 80% sure I'm a guy.

Blog Entries
    He last logged in march 28th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    I've extensively tested this, I'm like 80% sure I'm a guy.
    If you look at it from another perspective, there's a 20% that you aren't a man.

Give up, spincess.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    He last logged in march 28th.
    Wow, that's a month earlier than even Dark Pulse.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    SEIKA GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blog Entries
    this is exclusive rp shadow cabal territory smh

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Her powers match even my own. I cannot banish her. Not without weakening myself enough to let the darkness in.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    SEIKA GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    hi
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Her powers match even my own. I cannot banish her. Not without weakening myself enough to let the darkness in.
    its ok darples hasn't been around for a while anyway

quotes

Blog Entries
    To be honest, a darkness power up is pretty cool until you learn how to use it and light at the same time. So I say go for it Toby

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Death comes to us all.

Blog Entries
    I thought heroes never gave up?
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    I got bored, and felt like you all should at least see this.

CHeck it out y'all, another dic. I have two dics.

Zero. A classic villain. Today in order to create a true "villain" flaws are required Ah, but in a very real sense, Zero himself was nothing but a flaw in the system.

When he was originally proposed in the very beginning of the game, some of the editors turned their noses up. Wait, isnt this to much like ryougi?! We had to talk very fast that day to get our dream realized. But Zero's powers were really much different. the "void" that was shiki was entirely different then the "erasure" of Zero. In a very real sense, Shiki was the noun, and Zero was a verb. One who was the completed version of the equation of the world, and one was the imperfect creator of this. Ryougi could kill anything as long as it was alive, but Zero was an existence who by definition could not accomplish anything.

One of the more enjoying things in his creation was the reaction of a certain fan when he realized that Zero could not even launch an attack. Pathetic for a villain! The reaction to his lack of strength was fun, but it was his status as a magus who could not even cast a spell to attack his opponent that made him so laughable. A sad clown who is just knowleagble to realize how pathetic he was, was the thought that gave him life.

...Well, I say that, but he was also a bit of a cheat. To look at his char sheet, "what the heck? he is a worse munchkin then lancelot?!" might be the appropriate response. like the knight of the lake, it was obvious from the beginning that he was intended to be greater then the sum of his parts. ...ironic for Zero? ah, sorry, little joke.

At any rate, it was a very specific kind of person who could summon a "murderer." For Mikuru, the process was easy. The premise of a murderer, that great underlying question was one in which Mikuru shined without question. "what was it that died. And what was it that was killed?" ah, for an alchemist, the solution was simple. But for a magus? this was a much stranger path. A legend slayer, a killer of the faith of man, how could a magus, especially an old school taima magus give rise to such a servant? We nearly tore our hair out when the question was asked. "Should we just go back to that love struck alchemist afterall?!" not one of us did not wonder. How could a mage, one whose job it is to seek ever greater mysteries, give rise to a being who could blind the very eye of god and destroy utterly a myth that is the bullwark of man?

Thus, Zero. A magus who never had anything he believed in...wait? is that true?

He may have thought so, and it should have been. Indeed, from conception, it had been supposed to be the case, But Zero's mother, with that origin of success, she even overcame us! *laughs*

For those who remember the side material of Zero, It was noted that Zero's origin had once before clashed with the origin of another, and on that day, was entirely defeated. That day was the day that Zero's mother focused her origin Zero, who was still just a few cell's parting in her womb. She directed that power of "success" with the simple intent. "Become a strong magus." for Zero, whose origin stated he should not be anything at all, this was a contradiction. It fought to erase that order with everything present in that baby's soul!

But of course, as was said, that origin lost. And the man who should not have even been able to take his first breath and so died moments after birth was imprinted with that unbreakable command. Thus, a mage who did not even have "mystery" at all within him was born.

Such a long treck it was, a mage that could summon "murderer". was born.

Of course, Zero's origin had to go "somewhere." and when concepts collide, they test the stability of each other's structure. That power of success was stronger, but it was limited in a key form. Even though the action was "successful" and Zero, born as a powerful mage with maximum circuits and a body well suited for the takashi reinforcement was delivered...well, it was never taken into account that more children might be preferable. Lacking a crest, it would be plausible for the takashi family to have many "successful" children with those powerful bodies and strong origins. but that possibility died in stillbirth. Phrasing sound familiar? Zero would have Zero brethren. If he should not have lived but did, then those who came after who should have lived did not. A woman who cared far more about motherhood then her powerful origin was doomed to have only one heir, rendered barren by Zero's curse. And all the "success" in the world, and all the magical studies she exhausted trying to revert the process came to nothing.

and yet...from that destruction...a new night of fate would occur.

Spoiler:

ANd thus, against all odds, Did Zero meet that rarest of servants, murderer of myths.

ah, even that was a mistake. The summon process was corroded of course. Thinking back to the interview, Zero had hoped to summon "the monk at the wall". A shrewd choice. that ancient holy man, with wide blue eyes that could even see the truth of the world, would have been one of the very few who might have known what it meant to create something from nothing. The flaw at the very edge of Zero's erased soul. A tiny fragment protected by the lingering effects of the order of "success" knew of his own misery, even if that misery was "erased" second by second. what a pair they might have made. It would not be completely implausible for that ancient Shifu to have even taught Zero what it meant to be alive

It was for this reason that when Zero's summoning began, for a split second, summoning Lancer was to have displayed before the curruption. This was another event that required some fast thinking on our part! When the events were pitched to the author, he laughed and stroked his beard. "Ah, I see, so the mooncell has had a 404 error!" or something like that. Indeed, "servant not found!" was quite applicable.

Thus Zero, the flaw in the system. Nothing and nobody, he called a Servant. Nothing cannot create something. Zero times anything will not change at its core. And yet, Zero had summoned a servant. Even the mooncell must have thrown up its hands and said "whats with this development!?"

...Hmm? ah yes, when it comes to Murderer, or at least this one, yes its true we were all a bit worried. "hasnt this been done before?" There was no way this wouldnt be asked. Though, in the end, we felt better about the whole thing. "Murderer" ended up as something as a fan favorite. We got a lot of mailed in guesses, thats for sure, especially after we teased his ability to launch an attack that could not have been defended against. That was at the core of his being. That lack of belief that could even erase a legend from the peerless eye or that divine throne. But again, we certainly felt reassured After all, even the mooncell had so much trouble figuring it out!

Giving a servant to empty one was impossible, and yet, a servant had been called. The creating an image of nothing doing something must have seemed the only way to balance the equation. Thus, Murderer, the masked man. Well, the improper summoning code did leave him with quite the twisted personality.

Maybe thats why not even one person ever guessed...that Murderer was Zero himself.

...now wasnt that a fine tale?

well, most of it was true, as far as it went. the proper way to serve a lie is seasoned well with truth. The spicier the truth, the easier it is for it all to be swallowed. This is the knowledge of Chiba Takashi.

once more, this time, there shall be nothing but truth.

Three Dics. Ah have three dics. Now stare at mah dics, ye mighty, and despair!

You must forgive us our little game. Please, humble apologies. It just seemed so appropriate.

During the time of the war, Zero was going to carefully release information about his servant in order to create the image that he wanted

Servant murderer was a false servant

Servant murderer could cancel mystery.

Servant murderer was Zero himself.

All true, and all lies. The magus called Zero was to allow information to filter through the Collective Unconscious of Olympus in order to achieve his goals.

Though his working on behalf of he who hated him so was ironic. Ah! yes, that was also truth. Of the personality of murderer, creating that funny lolicon was just a method of passing time. In truth, there was no way to know what his...or her personality would be like! Skills, spells, personality, gender, likes, dislikes, desires, goals, not one of these were known by us. Or the author! Isnt a tale more fun when it creates itself?

...though I knew I would miss that affable, evil man. I do now! *sad laugh*

So what was the true lie then? well, its simple. Murderer.

Or rather, that there was such a class in the first place. The more concrete an image Zero could create in the legendary city of Murderer, the more difficult it would be to break that image. The inherent gaps in the story would be filled in by the Collective Unconscious. During the night of fate for Zero, bloodied and broken by his shadow, Murder would first use his Noble phantasm and his defining skill, and in that moment, Zero would reach understanding.

"Filled with hate that would quickly disappear, even from memory, that lonely magus would have said "Ah...I understand. I am being mocked. I know you...Murderer."

Ah, what? the shadow? ah, we never wondered. Zero's greatest weakness was built into the system. Even we had wondered if Zero could truly pass that test. Had he died that night, not one of us would not have felt it appropriate. Unable even at the end to be truthful, even with himself. Such a liar!

To understand his weakness....again, please forgive us our little trick. *bows head* you see, as we stated before, Zero's origin in the womb was defeated by the success of his mother, creating that golem like magus who only acts in accordance with his orders....ah but wait, Zero has an action then that doesnt make sense. Did you catch it? Zero has one thing he does that isnt magical research. That isnt gaining power or advancing the taima name. To put it another way, there is one simple thing Zero is doing that does not fit with his orders. Can you tell? Haru knew!

...It seems the Empty One quite enjoys sketching.

...Why does Zero like that? why does someone who is incapable of feeling pleasure do such an activity? it cant advance his order to be a strong mage.

The truth is...what we didnt say last time was that in addition to an order that would keep a truly empty soul alive, The order of Zero's mother had another, entirely unintended consequence. You see Zero's own origin of erasure constantly attempts to erase the order of success so that he can truly return to nothing. To prevent that, a tiny piece of that successful origin actually broke off and rests within her son's spirit. A small unyielding, diamond hard rock that second by second, moment by moment, resists all the power of erasure in order to continue its work

It might be a little cheesy, but Zero might be considered a living definition of a truth. Children carry of their parents with them. That's what love is.

Now, the unintended part of that equation is within Zero, within that mass darkness, there is one tiny bit, a small grain of dust in a light-less galaxy where his origin cannot touch.

And within that, lies a single tiny solitary fragment of Chiba Takashi. Not the empty one, but the person who might have have been if the origin had never awoken.

That fragment on its own might be called worthless. Any emanations that pass through the order of success are crushed ruthlessly, long before they could reach ZEro's mind.

All save one. A truth that Zero doesn't even himself understand.

...No, not a truth. its not strong enough to be called such. Heh. Yes, I think you are catching on.

the most appropriate term for what lays at the very edges of that souless soul certainly be...

A wish.

Perhaps in a million lives, that tiny wish would have gone for an eternity without ever being realized. But the grail in the end is something that grants wishes. When Taima's magus touched it, when the monk at the wall could not develop, the Mooncell reached for what all grails understand the most. And in that moment, the silent wish of the empty one, unknown even to himself until the moment he beheld murderer's true face, was granted.

"They...are beautiful.

There is no room for jealousy in the heart of the empty one. such a thing would die the moment it was born, with even the memory of its passing erased. Zero was not even allowed to grieve for what he couldnt be.

And yet, that wish, protected by Success could not die, the one thing that could not be erased. Somewhere inside, Zero admired the people around him.

Children who fall and grow, becoming more then what they were.

Men who consciously don't bother to use all their talents, settling for half-hearted successes and a middling, unsatisfactory life.

People who chose to turn their hearts from their fellow man and reached out with grasping, avaricious fingers filled with lust for ever more.

Zero didn't love them, he couldn't. But he admired them. It was the desire to take a piece with him always that led him to sketch what he saw, in particular, people.

They so bright and filled with light.

He so dark and empty. Zero followed an order even he did not know. Had you asked, why was he trying to build relationships on Olympus, he would have told you that he was trying to grow as a strong magus. That in furtherance of his mother's order, he sought the grail for the Takashi clan. He would have believed this himself.

In truth?

Do you need a wacky sidekick Haru? someone you can drag along with you on your shennagians? I can be that for you. In return, can I become someone you like?

Gazelle, what do you desire? Is it a quiet man that is a little standoffish but you know you can count on? Ill easily become that. In return, think about me.

Daisuke, you wish to protect her. You need an antagonist then. A rival, someone to measure yourself against. Choose me, I am the man of a thousand faces, I have one for you. In return, I wish to know what it means to be daisuke.

Demons, ESPers, you who reached a little to far for power. I dont hate you, desires and regrets are beautiful. I will become a rock that you all can rely on. All I ask is that you keep shining around me so that I can watch.

...It seems Zero was quite the voyeur, no! He spent a lot of time, lying to himself. Trying to justify desires because he did not understand what a desire was.

The fight with his shadow, that was easy to see. The one thing Zero could not accept

If during their fight, bruised and breathing heavily, that ancient shadow asked Zero if it was actually possible for him to take off the mask. To show who he truly was...to ask people to accept him for who he truly was?

Hah. I am sure that weak mage would have punched the shadow with all of his Zero strength, I think the expression on that shadows face would have been priceless!

As we said before, even we didnt know if it was really possible. Could Zero actually have a relationship with someone? Could he ever truly form a bond?

Perhaps not.

But if he could have taken that step...

Perhaps it wasn't just "murderer" we could not see. Maybe Zero himself would have become completely unrecognizable.

So then. by now you must already know that the "mythical" murderer of myths was just a ploy. A trick Zero would play. with information about murderer filtering out at intervals, it would calm desired to learn more about his servant. After all, their would be no reason to pick a fight or over indulge in research. The information would come to one and all without needing to do anything. On Olympus, time is a precious commodity. It would be seductive to simply wait to learn about murderer while spending time on self improvement or learning about servants who arent so free with their secrets!

So what did Zero summon? if not "murderer of myths"

well, we said it before.

"what was it that died. And what was it that was killed?"
    What did Zero summon? why was it easier for mikuru? Well, it's simple. they summoned to different yet similar servants. Zero summoned his own wish, but what mikuru summoned was "Atlas" Not he who held the world, but the very soul of the alchemist organization. An alchemist is someone who fights for a plan of victory. They defeat their opponents through understanding them.

So what was it that died in Atlas. What does The Empty One kill.

Themselves, of course. Each moment, that pitiful weak servant died. Every second, every hour, every day, that weak existence murdered itself. And in each death became new life. Rebuilding around new life, new knowledge, new power. The pain of death was inevitably a glorious harbinger of new and more powerful life.

When Zero first summoned "Murderer", he would not have the ears to hear. And his servant would not possess the mouth to say. But we had all looked forward to their first battle where they could join hands and enter the battle together.

Words of the call
    I come at your call in response to your...no, our wish. I am Servant Learner. And it is my wisdom, and the strength of what we shall together learn, which will shield you from harm, and guide you to the truth.

(I had actually intended to post Learner and Zero's char sheets here, but it turns out I dont have them anymore. They must have been on the computer that got blown up in finland. Long story)
    Anyway, Learner had all E stats. He only had two skills. Vitrification at A rank. Because Learner in a very real sense, did not exist at all (he was basically a nobody from kingdom hearts) fading into the back ground was as simple as allowing his existance to fade.

More importantly, he possessed the class skill of class Learner. The soul imprint. By observing another servant, he would gradually learn about them and add tiny pieces from their char sheet to his own. There was a pretty significant series of limitations. He could only do it every so often, he couldnt do it to the same servant in a row, and he coudlnt choose what he took. So it was actually likely I could end up with a servant with like, A rank agility but not STR or ranged attack, or ten A rank spells with no servant ability to actually cast them. His personality and characteristics would constantly be in flux. Hell the only reason he would start male was because the first imprint he ever did would be on Zero himself, who is male. I was looking forward to seeing how a servant with lots of low ranked skills would be do vs the regalia standard of smaller amounts of A and B ranked skills.

His noble phantasm, Eternal Emptiness manifested he and Zero's origin. buuuuut its not nearly as impressive as I made it out to be. Basically by attaching his own concept to another noble phantasm about to activate, he could temporarily identify it as "something that definitely never occurred" It cost the same amount as the enemy noble phantasm and prevented it from activating. The weakest servant. The strongest Servant. This is Servant Learner.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn, I kinda liked the idea of it being ZERO more than just another concept Servant.

Anyway I guess I'll look for my sheets. I really dislike how Defender ended up to the point where I wanted to remake him but I think Akio is fine even if he got a bit too edgy.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    ...buh? What? It is zero

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess I misread that then, I thought he was some origin made manifest thing.

I actually could find Akio's full sheet, god this is bad. So let's deliver it annotated.
    Notes in red added a full 5 years after this garbage was finished

Name:
    Akio Saiki
    Also known as: "The kin-eater of Saiki" - Loving your creativity there 18 year old I3uster
    Affiliation: Japanese Half-Bloods - - IF ONLY I KNEW

Birthday: 5th of March
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 77 kg
    Blood type: B+
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Blue

Attributes:

STR: A
    AGI: A
    END: B
    CAS: -
    PRA: C

Backstory:

After the massacre of Kiri Nanaya, the very few remnants of one of the biggest demon clans of Japan had to reorganize under control of the Tohno family. - I'm so tied into the Nasu mythology you don't even know.

Only a handful of old and decrepit and the two children of the former clan head Daichi Saiki were left to pick up the shambles of the destroyed clan. Kazuko Saiki, mother of Akio Saiki was one of them. The other, his uncle, Isamu Saiki had now inherited the clan and planned to restore its old glory according to the virtues his father had passed down to him.
    Isamu firmly believed that restraint, when it came to the demonic side of all half bloods, was a sign of disrespect to their ancestors and what differentiated them from humans. Kazuko herself believed that the demonic was a liability that had to be controlled, and that it would be better to rebuild their clan as a proud branch of the Tohno family that had already done their best to accommodate for them (neither of them knowing about Makihisa Tohno being responsible for the massacre).
    Between these two clashing attitudes, Akio Saiki was born as a middle child to Kazuko Saiki. Most of the Saiki children had been born with birth defects or did not even survive their infancy, a result of generations of trying to keep the blood in the family thick and strong. Under these circumstances Akio's birth was a miracle. Not only did he not suffer from any defects, he was also born with the thickest blood of his generation, the potential to become a Crimson Red Vermillion. Because of this Isamu saw the boy as a valuable asset that would make the Saiki emancipation possible. Kazuko herself saw his thick blood as dangerous, but nevertheless he was her son. Training him to control his urges she fed him with only a tablespoon of blood per day. - Okay so this was the basic thing I wanted to do. One side is YAMATO DEMONBLOOD DAMASHII and is this influence on the cockier assholish parts of Akio that sometimes came through but also the root of his jokier and hedonistic sides that didn't get too much expression in the RP. The other side is YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT YOUR BLOOD IS CURSED SON and this is what made him more restrained whenever it came to topics surrounding that, in addition to having some real opposition to casually using his power.

After the death of Akio's father who had lost control of his demonic side Isamu ended up as a surrogate father. After his 14th birthday Akio was declared the next in line for the Saiki family head by Isamu, who thus took away the title from his own firstborn son. During this family meeting Kazuko provoked the already unhinged Isamu in his quarters by stating that Akio would follow her path and that Isamu had forsaken his chance to emancipate the Saiki now. Isamu lost control, attacking his own sister in a fit of demonic rage. By chance, Akio witnessed the event and himself lost control for the first time in his life, coming close to fully inverting. After killing his own uncle he was miraculously brought back from insanity by his mother. Kazuko declared herself acting head of the Saiki family soon after until Akio would become 20. Should he lose out to his strong demonic side she swore to personally strike him down and make Isamu's first born the new head. The details of the incident hidden from the Tohno family many Half-Bloods speculated that Kazuko staged the whole incident to take control of the family.
    Akio's invitation to OLYMPUS was mostly agreed to by Kazuko because of the chance it provided the better the standing between the Saiki family, the demon hunter clans and the Holy Church, as Kazuko feared a planned expansion of the family business to Europe would cause friction between them and the Church. - Yeah so he kinda killed and ate a lot of his uncle. The coming back from inversion thing is kind of iffy as far as nasu canon is concerned but it does kinda work for Akiha so lets go. I thought it'd make for good setups should he actually come close to it again. Further the guilt of doing this shit was supposed to paradoxically put him closer to his uncles ideas of ONI STRONK WERE BETTER THAN PUNY HUMAN.

In the end the concept was that it's a young man who is very confused where to take things from here on, and as such is malleable to influences from OLYMPUS, be they YAMATO DAMASHII ONI STRONK or YOU MUST RESTRAIN YOURSELF or maybe an own path.

Personality:

When in optimal condition Akio is an outgoing young man who tries his best to form new connections with all kinds of people, though he is lacking a sense of tact in a lot of situations. He can often appear to be overly enthusiastic for people of equal status or too formal for people above him as he has no feeling for social nuance. His talents lie in economics, accounting and mathematics while underperforming in subjects that require one to retain a lot of knowledge. He enjoys verbal confrontations and negotiation as he sees it as preparation for his family head duties. He is still unsure on which path he will take the Saiki, having a sense of debt towards Isamu but also being strongly influenced by his mother. OLYMPUS will determine his ultimate decision, if he follows his Mother, his Uncle or decides his own path.

However as a flip side to this outgoing sociable aspect of Akio there is his mental instability due to his thick demonic blood, only intensified by his loss of control against Isamu.

When it intensifies Akio experiences blackouts, intense hunger, auditory and visual hallucinations, aggression and irritability. Akio tends to keep to himself during these episodes as fits of rage are common during it and even physical violence against friends and family are possible.
    During the onset of such episodes Akio has a habit of taking bites out of his left arm which is permanently bandaged (TO HIDE THE SCAAAAARS OF HIS SOOOOUUUUUL). This allows for a limited degree of control before such an episode but does nothing to actually stave one off.

Akio dislikes the term half-blood, preferring the term hybrid. Depending on his state he either ignores the term, addresses that it causes him discomfort or insults the one uttering it.

-So what I looked at here was no joke addiction since so much of Makihisa's abusive behavior and memory lapses just kinda made me do that connection (mostly to alcohol, though I had the first power activation scene basically already set up based on what I was told regarding cocaine experiences) . People that you can talk with that are perfectly fine to be around for multiple hours per day but hitting a bad stretch and becoming completely unhinged. That analogue would've become even more pronounced when he finally activated his power and beyond all the cannibal angst and all the wisdom of his mom to just keep it in his pants he realizes that he actually really likes having this at his fingertips. There's the rational part of his brain that tells him not to but that doesn't change the primal enjoyment of just being stronker than someone else, even if his abilities are remarkably unrefined.

Essentially Akio is the booze baby of a rich businessman who pissed it all away because of his booze addiction, comes of age and realizes whiskey tastes great actually whats the problem

Abilities:

Enhanced Senses

During Demonic Burst Akio's senses become more refined, especially his sense of smell, befitting for a predator like him. No stat advantage are gained by this, however it makes tampering with his senses just a little bit harder.
    - Creativity is through the fucking roof, lets see if young buster makes the mistake of making his other, simple power needlessly complicated to compensate.

Nadare: Rank A Demonic Ability

An ability befitting for a Saiki, rooted in the belief of Oni as spirits causing natural disasters. Extruding a massive amount of his odic power into the environment he causes two different effects. The first, passive part of the ability is a permanent invisible, ball shaped field extending 5-6 meters in all directions from Akio. Akio himself is not surrounded by the field in a radius of 60 centimeters.
    All things under the fields influence are subjected to double of earth's gravity. Effectively this results in a half rank down to everybodies AGI in the field. - You wouldn't realize I finished biscuit hammer like a month earlier from this right

When Akio touches the field with a part of his body it produces a massive wave of force and momentarily disables the field as all of Akio's demonic power is concetrated on it.
    At 5 meters distance from the point of impact the diameter of the shockwave is 12 meters, however the attack is only E-Rank at this point, enough to lift a fully grown man off his feet but not to cause any significant damage.
    At 4 meters distance the diameter is 6 meters, the attack is D rank and can easily knock the wind out of a person, ideal for interrupting spellcasting without causing significant damage.
    At 3 meters distance the diameter is 3 meters, the attack is C rank and can snap bones of superhumans. It is especially dangerous when used on limbs as for an opponent with average endurance it can dislocate and break a limb with relative ease.
    At 2 meters distance the diameter of the attack is 1,5 meters, the attack is B rank and can already cause severe wounds, pulverizing bones and knocking the opponent away for a nice amount of distance.
    At 1 meter distance the attack is A ranked, has a diameter of 0,75 meters and causes the hit part of the opponent's body to violently explode unless heavily protected, as it is exposed to a massive amount of force (A-Rank END or higher)

If an opponent is still inside of the field and gets hit with a point blank attack, the force of the attack is conceptual, punching a fist-sized hole through anything but the finest protective enchantments or indestructible gear. However the wound profile is obviously smaller than in the 1 meter version. - The description is dumb but basically it makes a bubble around him and if he touches the bubble it creates a force push, the closer you are to the source of the push the harder it hits.
    The idea here was to make something that's a) basic, b) supports a phyiscal fighting style over artillery and c) ties into the Saiki being the most Oni hybrid family we've seen so far with mountain hideouts and eating tons of dudes because they can (Red Demon God is basically the old vanquish the monster tale for the first part of it). So I wanted something that's an "avalanche" without using ice or temperature or anything like that since Akiha has that shit already.

Also I thought A-Rank attacks should be hard to pull off, as-is mechanically it would actually be pretty silly to bad so I assume in the latest version of the rulebook it'd just A-Rank you from any range.

Should Akio invert Nadare massively amplifies his demonic aura, causing intense fear in his opponents, disabling them from conducting complex actions. - I wanted Inversion, considering it kills me, to really have some OH SHIT moment with it so he gets a Fear Aura too.

Perks:

Crimson Red Vermillion: 75 AP

Inversion Impulse (Free)

Blood Drinker: Blood Lust (Free) + 5 AP

Talent shared by the Saiki family whose abilities all deal in the application of their odic force. Allows members of the family to add odic force of consumed blood and flesh to their own. When a great amount of blood is consumed wounds and broken bones are mended. - Custom Perk! Not very flashy.

Conceptual Weapon:

Saiki no Tsurugi, Regalia of the Saiki family, Rank D 20 AP

A sword handed to the Saiki family by a head of the Touzaki family. Tempered with clay that had been mixed with the blood of 4 demon hunter clan heads, one of every clan, it had developed anti-ESP properties. Only clan heads of the Saiki family are allowed to own and wield it, and as Kazuko is only the acting head it had been passed to Akio. Its sentimental value far exceeds its usefulness in battle, though there are many tales about how the small advantage it provided helped to stop assassination attempts on the family heads. Sadly Daichi could not use it before Kiri Nanaya ripped him to pieces.
    When used its blade vibrates for a short time then proceeds to shoot out a 1 meter wide “cut” which is invisible to people without ESP-based mystic and pure eyes.
    When it hits an ESPer it causes momentary disorientation and nausea, causing momentary loss of consciousness and vomiting with repeated (4-5) hits. Should the ESPer use mystic eyes a hit will cause them to be blinded for a short time (4 turns).
    Should it hit an ESP in use below C-Rank it will neutralize the ESP and cause a feedback reaction comparable to a regular hit. B rank ESP will not be influenced and damage the blade. A rank ESP will not be influenced and shatter the blade.

- Verg gave me a custom quest to upgrade this as promise some day in the future which would've involved getting a blood sample from high ranking members of all the Hunter families including Nanaya-chan which was supposed to be A Hard Thing To Do. Ended up never happening but sounded cool. The sword is a flashbang, really basic ass-covering and not really cool, prob would've made something different today. The ironic thing is it's not even good at ass-covering, so the quest would make it more interesting, hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll see if I find Defender anywhere
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have no idea where the originals are anymore, but I have (rough drafts of) the sheets from the newest rule-book change; Assassin basically didn't change at all, but I had to switch Irmina's spells around a lot because of all of the status ailments introductions and my need to actually be a competent doctor so her ego about being the "best doctor" wasn't entirely baseless.

Thematically speaking it's all the same since her concept was WHITE MAGE, and I got the ok from Verg on the trait back then, but I thought I'd make a note of it being slightly different than the original incarnation.

Irmina

Name: Irmina Von Einzbern
    Also Known As: The Great Doctor Reborn (Self-Proclaimed)
    Character Type: Homunculus
    Affiliation: Einzbern Homunculi
    Servant: Assassin
    Personal Alignment: Altruistic (Even if she's tsundere about it), Balanced, Good

Background

An unorthodox Einzbern in many ways, Irmina's base as a human lies not in any member of the Einzbern family, but a certain deceased ally of theirs, a "Great Doctor," whose skills in the manipulation of Homunculi, as well as the human body in general, was so great that they sought to bring them back into the world through the creation of a homunculus based on her existence.

Because of this, her healing abilities are not like the usual ones associated with the Einzbern Family, seeking not only to reduce pain felt by others for purposes of magical transplants, but stop the source of pain in any and all situations. In this way, she could be considered a "fake," Einzbern, however, she does have the usual elegance associated with nobility, and often acts as an upper-class lady should while around the elders of the family, but in reality, she is also rather eccentric, referring to herself as the "Great Doctor Reborn," when talking with her "siblings," and wandering around healing the wounds of others "when she feels like it. Although, even though she acts aloof, she's ultimately unable to truly abandon a seriously injured person even if they aren't her sort of 'interesting,' after all, she is still a doctor.

Even if the world would probably be better off with the person dead, she’d still feel compelled to keep them from dying.

She likes people with strong convictions, and so long as you are honestly trying to accomplish your goals, she feels oddly compelled to help beyond the station of a doctor. However, she isn't nearly as impressed with people who give up after failing once, or people who lack a dream entirely, saying that "nothing gets accomplished unless you commit to it."

Has weird feelings about her nature as a homunculus, and especially about possessing knowledge that she herself never actually created, she does possess some pride in being the "Great Doctor Reborn," however, this is occasionally tempered by questions of whether or not her own existence actually means anything, or is just a replay of the past. Of course, being the way she is, these questions are often tossed out the window as soon as they appear.

Even so, she occasionally has trouble separating her own experiences from those of "The Great Doctor," which bothers her more than she would like to admit.

She enjoys trying new things, taking walks and seeing the sights in the places she is in, and because of her innate nature as a people watcher, was rather excited when it was determined that she would be going to OLYMPUS, a place where she could observe the best of the best in their own environments. While she is there mainly to act as support for her "siblings," she doesn't mind treating others, often making up excuses to do so even if she should be doing something else at the time, and does possess her own secret wish for the grail, wanting to meet the person she was based off of it at all possible.

Rarely left the Einzbern residence growing up, and thus, the things she knows about "normal life," come from her inherited memories, as well as the books she has read over the years, leading to a bit of awkwardness at times.

Stats

STR: C
    AGI: C
    ABI: A
    PRA: A

Perks

-Innate Knowledge-
    You are not truly original, but rather, based on someone who has once lived, in a way or another. This allows you to have knowledge that you could not otherwise possess, something that was developed by another person through his or her whole life. Your ABI requirement for every spell is lowered by one and prana cost is lowered by 20 prana units, up to minimum of 5 pp.

-Spiritual Surgeon-
    Cost: 30 AP
    You are someone who can heal almost anyone. Even if you were required to remove artificial Magic Circuits from someone’s dying body, you’d be able to do it with easy. No wound or operation seems too hard for you, though death is something even you cannot overcome. If given the right equipment and enough time, you will be able to save anyone’s life provided you make it in time, restoring all their Wounds.

-Thaumaturgy Special Trait-

Vital Lock ~ The Healing Touch
    The signature power of "The Great Doctor," and one that marks Irmina as the first and only successful "copy" of the original woman, and thus, a mark of her pride, although Irmina's use of it is apparently less potent than that of the original, at least, as of the moment. Best described as the ability to "halt affliction," it is a power that exists in each and everyone of her healing spells, acting as a background effect to their actual intention. When healing magecraft is utilized by Irmina, it invokes "health stasis," in the target, making it so that their current condition cannot deteriorate in any way, without hampering any of the bodies other functions, making her suited for the role of a combat medic.

Bleeding, venom, and even things as abstract as curses and parasites or as mundane as viruses cease their activity in the body, even pain momentarily stops, leaving the target numb, and in many cases, able to move where before they could not. In essence, it's a wide ranging power that forces stabilization of the vitals, making it so that, as long as the patient was alive when Irmina reached them, they will remain so for as long as she works on them, giving her the time to drag them away from the reaper, or, if she can't do it herself, keep them alive long enough to find someone who can.

Does not stop physical damage from being applied to the target, however, as an example, if someone under the effects of stasis were to have their arm severed, the wound would not bleed beyond the initial cut, and the arm would not decay until the effect wore off or was overpowered, making reattachment more simple than usual.

Duration of the "stasis" effect is proportional to the strength of the spell that introduced the effect, although it's duration can be maintained through continued treatment. If nothing is done to cure the "ailments," once the stasis effect fades, they will progress as normal from where they left off.

Spells

Aceso
    Additional Effect: Regen
    Base Healing Power: B
    Base Curing Power: -
    Wounds Healed: 17 over two turns
    AP Cost: 9
    Activation Cost: 80 (60)
    A spell that shares the name of one of the Greek Goddesses of healing. A straightforward healing spell used when "there's no time to reach a clinic," it turns Irmina's Od into a type of hyper-potent regenerative force. Surface wounds only take a few seconds to treat, while major ones, such as crushed organs may take slightly longer, however, because the healing effect "lingers," in the body of her patient, it is not necessary for Irmina to stay behind to observe it, allowing her to move on to other tasks. (Aka other people)

Restore
    Cure Type: Poison, Disease, Necrosis
    Healing Power: -
    Curing Power: C
    AP Cost: 10
    Activation Cost: 100 (55)
    One of Irmina's favorite spells, and one that is necessary in a world where people are twisted enough to actually hinder the healing prospects of others by intentionally making them as difficult to heal as possible through the use of magic. Purges poisons from the body and repairs and reinvigorates cells, allowing proper medical work to begin by removing the more "obnoxious obstacles."

Or helping a friend back into fighting condition after running into/getting bitten by a giant snake.

Same thing really.

Irmi
    Healing Power: D
    Curing Power: -
    Wound Recovery: 11
    Activation Cost: 40 (20)
    The most basic of the basics. A simple healing spell created by Irmina to make up for the fact that the Great Doctor liked to "go full power with the medical spells." Allows her to better pace out her prana loss, being more cost efficient than Aceso, which is normally used before a surgery, or if someone just had their internal organs ruptured.

Bastion
    Effects: Detonates towards attacker when broken
    Base D.Power: D (7)
    Base Duration: 5 Rounds
    Activation Cost: 60 (40)
    Even beyond the act of healing, a Doctor should be able to defend others. Manifests as an invisible layer on the target, things that try to enter this layer meet resistance, although because of Irmina’s status as a physician, it seems that the barrier is imperfect. While she is not the type to really fight, the barrier has been designed to explode in the direction of the attack upon impact, pushing the attacker away from the target if in melee range, and buying a little more time.

Restrain
    Effect: Inflict Shock
    Base Power: E
    Duration: 2 Turns

[Lost the description for this, but it was basically a taser. She doesn't fight in the normal sense, so this was the closest I could really see of her having "offensive magic."]

As far as Assassin went, she was a Robin-Hood type of Servant being all about luring people into traps and whittling down their 'HP,' before revealing her Zabinaya was anti-army (It's stealthy as long as no one is left alive to talk about it right?) and lolkilling both master and Servant. Had medical skills like Irmina (used to kill people), and was supposed to kind of serve as a foil, being nice to her Master and seemingly nice to others, but really always plotting to kill everyone that wasn't Irmina while keeping her Master in the dark about it. (Because Irmina is staunchly against causing death in any form.)

Everyone.

“I’m no good at it. But if it is your wish Master, I will do my best as your Guardian.”

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Hassan-I-Sabbah
    Heroic Spirit Category: Human
    Personal Alignment: Reserved, Order, (Evil)

One of the 19 Hassan-I-Sabbah's, in her life she was an assassin who targeted the strong, tearing them down through traps and consistent hit and runs, before finishing them off with her "spider-web." Is actually not too bad of a person, in her life, killing others just happened to be her duty as the head of the clan, while she lacked the ambition to normally pursue the position, she was the best of them at that point in time, and because of that, ultimately felt it was her duty to carry on the "true meaning," of the name "Hassan," believing that “Hassan,” was someone necessary to exist in the world “as an absolute power.”

Because she was fueled solely by belief in the necessity of Hassan, none of her kills were ever actually personal, and while she never had mercy either, she can be said to be someone who killed in a rather "detached," manner. Knew throughout her whole life that if she continued on this path she would only ever be remembered as "Hassan," while she did regret this deep down in her heart, she did it anyway out of loyalty to the cause. This same loyalty that caused her to throw away her true name and life has been transferred to her Master, who she sees as someone like herself who was "trying to impersonate the dead." While she doesn't think her Master should throw away her inherited gifts, she does believe she should be "Irmina," rather than the "Great Doctor," and pushes on her Master a bit to do things in her own name.

Nevertheless, she does have a non-serious side, and likes to poke fun at her Master for being a "Doctor with an Assassin Class Servant," saying that "the fact that people still come to see you is the real miracle of this War."

Moves at her Master's Pace in terms of the war, although she /does/ tend to watch those who come to see her from the shadows. However she will not attack unless she's either specifically ordered to do so, or must do so in order to protect her Master, although her comments in these scenarios make it clear that she doesn't really like to "Brawl with the loud ones." While she admits her chances are low in a direct confrontation with enemy servants, she also doesn’t believe that the chances of her victory aren’t possible either, so in that regard, her spirit as a fighter is a bit higher than most of the other Hassan.

Fully acknowledges that she’s a killer, someone who was able to turn off their humanity to become a murderer who killed for her idea of “righteousness.” Doesn’t claim to have any glory to her exploits in life, and is willing to do absolutely anything for the sake of her Master. However, since Irmina is the benevolent type, she is enjoying the opportunity to sit back and just live alongside her, and would be content doing just that for however long this existence lasts.

But she hasn’t forgotten.

The willingness to do anything for the sake of her clan, now the willingness to do anything for the sake of her Master.

Stats

STR: D
    END: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: D+
    NP: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment
    The ability to conceal the Servant's presence, granted usually to the Assassin Class.
    A: At this rank, the Servant only reveals his/her presence during physical contact, but in most cases, concealment is strong enough to mask presence completely. The probability of stealth attacks to succeed is increased greatly.

Personal Skills

Field of Detection
    Detects presence of others within a particular distance, and instantly gauges their attributes. Combined with Presence Concealment, this ability is optimal for reconnaissance.
    A: Servant can sense presence of others clearly in the Area he is in, and faintly in the Areas that surround it. Also makes Ambushes impossible.

Planning
    Skill that denotes the ability to plan and plot. By spending the Phase immediately before the battle as a Preparation Event, it is possible to gain various bonuses to the first turns of the battle. These bonuses stack between the Ranks. Skill meant for quick murder.
    A: Double the previous bonuses. Double the amount of Wounds made with first strike.

Disengage
    The ability to break away from battle.
    A: At this rank, the Servant can retreat from battle regardless of enemy numbers. As long as there is prana to keep the Servant intact, he can retreat from battle and heal himself. Also, with this ability, the battle is returned to the first turn, as it were.

Human Anatomic Study
    Skill used to find the weakness of in human beings. Through academic knowledge and careful study, it is possible to use skills meant for healing to cause destruction. However, if the target is removed from humanity, this skill loses effectiveness.
    C: Reduces the maximum Wounds of the target by 6. Negated by skills denoting inhuman nature if they are of equal Rank.

Subversive Activities
    The capability to lay traps meant to diminish the opponent's strength before battle.
    ⦁ C: Capable of laying traps before-hand on the battlefield which have the effectiveness of a C-Rank spell or an attack. 14 traps can be prepared.

Projectile Creation
    The ability to create projectile weapons and using them, independent of a Noble Phantasm, etc. These projectiles can be fitted with an additional effect, like with a spell. One type of effect costs 2 AP more, and is signified via + at the Rank of the skill.
    C: Projectiles which count as C-Rank physical attacks can be created. 15 projectiles per day can be created.

Clairvoyance
    Enhanced visual perception.
    ⦁ E: At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in a half a kilometer range.

True Self-Suggestion
    A powerful suggestion that has oneself as a target. True power of one’s mind, can change way one acts and behaves, or even fights. The effectiveness is determined by the skill’s Rank. It also serves as a defense against attacks that influence mind.
    ⦁ C: Can change at will, completely changing the way one acts and fights. Negates mind-altering skills and magecraft up to B-Rank, and cuts such Noble Phantasm damage by 1/3.

Noble Phantasm

Zabaniya: Blood-Stained Spider's Web
    Damage: 30 Wounds
    Type: Anti-Army
    Effects: Wire cannot be perceived through normal senses, Automatically avoids allied units

The right arm of Assassin, or rather, a technique that can only be utilized because of Assassin's right arm, which, while looking like, and possessing the functions of a normal human arm, is actually a hollow holder for an ether thread she had created during the course of her life. As an assassin whose style revolved around weakening the opponent through multiple confrontations before finishing them off in a single moment, this technique could be considered her "inescapable trap," one that guaranteed the death of her opponent, as well as all of their bodyguards.

The thread, which Assassin spins around her chosen "killing zone," before starting a battle, or during the course of a battle, could be considered a form of bounded field, changing an area that was once open to movement while the wire is laying inactive and invisible to the eye, into one where thin wire, capable of cutting through the body like a razor, covers the battlefield upon her command, surging to life the instant she runs prana through the lines by touch, and assaulting the opponents from all possible angles, cleaving through the body with countless ether whips.

As Assassin is able to manipulate the movements of the wire so long as she is touching it, it is a phantasm that can be used safely even when she or her Master is stuck in the same web, with her able to manipulate the wire flawlessly enough to cut everything but those she decides to spare.

Because it is a brute force attack that targets the body with the intent of severing the limbs and head from the opponent, leaving them no room to do anything but perish, as such, physical endurance is the most important ability when defending against it.

Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Oookay, here goes the second sheet I ever did on BL. You can tell the approximate point where I went "fuck this isn't nowhere near as interesting and speshul as everyone else, lets rewrite her whole backstory" and went completely off the fucking rails.

Fujou Shizuka, Crimson Red Blue

Name: Fujou Shizuka.
    Faction: Demon Hunter Organization (DHO) – Fujou Clan

Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/731785/black_hair-highres-japanese_clothes-katana-long_ha

Personality:

Shizuka is a normally carefree, cheerful person, if a bit sarcastic. Due to her backstory, travelling all around Japan for her missions, she never had much social contact, so she has some small problems with talking to people, even with her usually open attitude.
    She is of the type that does whatever she wants, and even her official reason to enter Olympus, to protect all the important Fujou people in there, doesn’t hold much weight on her, and she simply wants to explore and discover the place’s secrets.

She has shown to have many misconceptions on how the world at large works, and has made clear that her knowledge has many holes. Despite this, and her ability to sometimes show extremely weird ways of thinking, she also seems to be very pragmatic and practical. Her training, and the experience acquired through life or death experiences seem to compensate for her general lack of knowledge.

Her ESP makes her perceive the world to be as fragile and malleable as a sheet of paper. It seems this might be related to the oddities in her mind.

However, she has another, hidden side. She loves combat, and tends to switch to a serious, dangerous persona. Shizuka also has no problems with killing or being killed, seeing it as an inevitable part of her life. During combat, she shows preference for trickery, ambush and the like, which at times puts her at odds with her glory-hungry Servant.

Even with her careless attitude, she is utterly loyal to the Fujou Clan, and harbors no intention of disobeying her orders. She truly has no wish of her own, but if she obtained the grail, her wish would be to bring her dead mother back.

About her hobbies, she never had much time for them, but she really enjoys weapon-related martial arts, and gaming, although she really, really sucks at it.

The relationship between Shizuka and her Hunter is odd, to say the least. They usually compliment each other well, at times Hunter acting like a sort of older sister to her Master… or maybe, as the mother Shizuka never had. However, when it comes to combating their enemies, their differences become clearer. Shizuka has no interest in glory or in the Duel Chart, and would rather eliminate her enemies without attracting any attention to herself, while her Servant is very much interested in the Duel Chart, and wants to get the maximum “glory” possible from everything. Neither of them are above trickery, ambushing, or aiming to the enemy Master if it comes to it, but the way they see combat and their way of approaching it is where their biggest difference resides.

Apart from this, they seem to have some sort of weird banter going on, with Hunter being the voice of reason to her Master’s odd behavior, although getting dragged in the idiocy many times as well. It could be said that hearing half an hour of dialogue between the two of them could obliterate the mind of even the most mentally resilient Servant.

Nanashi (written as nameless):
    A personality born out of the inherent mental instability of Shizuka’s bloodline. Triggered by the mental strain caused by Hokuto’s training, Nanashi has absorbed many of the characteristics intended to be gained by that training.

She only appeared once in Shizuka’s life before OLYMPUS, with only her little sister knowing about its existence. However, the fight with Kagura seems to have brought her “back”. She has yet to awaken in OLYMPUS, but it is only a question of time.

Nanashi does not know what emotions are, and because of that, she acts completely emotionless, but also could be said to be much more emotional than Shizuka is. As she lacks any other reason to “be”, she seems to be almost fanatically obsessed with whatever objective was assigned to them, and will do her utmost to complete it.

She is an extremely hard person to approach or get along with, but thankfully Shizuka remains as the dominating personality, and the times Nanashi appears are very few.

No other data about her is known yet.

Backstory (old version):

Shizuka was born as the third child of her parents. Since the beginning, she possessed an incredibly rare battle readiness, and awareness. Her Mystic Eyes were there from the beginning, even though her parents had no Eyes of their own. Her mother was a famous blind seer of the clan, with an incredibly powerful magic that was specifically made for hurting the ‘soul’ of beings, and a powerful World’s Eye. Her father was a hunter who specialized in demon hunting, and it was from him that Shizuka received her powerful physical abilities.

When she was two years old, her mother gave birth to a fourth child, and then died due to her fragile body. Her father, an otherwise cheerful, strong man, never recovered, and made the objective of his life to train his children, in the name of his late wife. Shizuka had one brother, the eldest, one elder sister, a blind seer with powerful precognitive powers, and a little sister, who like her, boasted of superb battle instincts.

However, her elder brother died during a mission, killed by a Crimson Red Vermillion, in what would become known as the Sensen Village incident. Her Father turned his pain into an absolute resolve, and trained Shizuka and Asuka, her little sister. Even though she had a decent number of Magic Circuits, she was never trained in Magecraft, as her father had no skill on it.

Eventually, Shizuka started accompanying him to missions, mostly escorting and serving as bodyguards for the clan’s maidens, the blind seers, and other important people. She would never forget the first time she entered in combat, the adrenaline rush she felt, and the strange feeling of being alive. Yes, she indeed fell in love with that sensation from the very start, something only her father shared.

When she was twelve, she started her solo missions, travelling all around Japan to perform various job, mostly as a bodyguard. During one of her missions, in a small town in southern Japan, she fought and killed three rogue half-bloods that had caused some headaches to the DHO. After that, her treatment changed, she was given her katana, and after a time, a new mission, in Olympus, to put herself at disposition of the important members of the clan there.

Due to her feat, her name is a bit known in the Fujou Clan, and it was the main motive her talents were recognized, and she was invited to Olympus.

Extended Backstory

About her father, Fujou Hokuto, and her bloodline (http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...view&id=346453): Called the “Living Massacre”, a really famous Demon Hunter of the Fujou Clan whose name is known across the whole Organization, and is known even in the Half Blood circles. Descendant of a branch of the Fujou family that is separated of the main branch through uncountable generations. An experiment that began by the hands of a certain elder of the Clan a long time ago, trying to breed more powerful warriors via unknown methods. Whatever they were, the result was an highly unstable combination of ESP and physical prowess, an highly talented bunch, with fragile minds.

Across the years, this experiment has continued, in one way or another, even after it was forgotten by everyone, as the branch kept extending and new child were born. Always exceptional people across the different generations, rumors soon followed this strange family, of their unstable existences, their out of this world powers, and the skill they displayed above everyone else. It is rumored that blood of the Ryougis and/or the Asakamis flows through their veins, and it is also rumored that blood of demons was inserted into them to make them perfect killing machines. While those rumors are, as far as it is known, false, the truth about the experiments has been forgotten long ago.

Hokuto was born to such a lineage, and was, between them all, blessed. First and foremost, his mind lacked the shadow of the madness that invaded the rest of his family, being incredibly stable. Furthermore, he had a strange and unique quality: even without having a split personality, he wielded two powerful ESP with ease, despite it multiplying the strain upon his body and mind by two. One allowed the manipulation of gravity, and the other let him accelerate his body at insane speeds, beyond that of mere mortals.

Gifted by such an ability, he became quickly one of the most powerful hunters of the whole association, not only bringing down uncountable Half Bloods during his life, and even Crimson Red Vermillion, but even facing out rampaging magus, Japanese Dead Apostle, and all kinds of things. His life was one filled with adventure, and still is, as it is the only way he would even accept living.

He was gifted by a powerful conceptual weapon, and shortly after, he was given the hand of a talented blind seer of a branch close to the main one, and they fell in love with one each other almost instantly. Over time, they fathered four children: Hito, Kaname, Shizuka and Asuka.

When Asuka was born, his wife and Shizuka’s mother died of childbirth, and this completely changed him. While he used to be a carefree and happy guy, knowing that he was blessed by the world, he now became serious and focused, his attitude becoming harsher and distorted, the shadow of madness that had never appeared in his life finally peeking from the deepest reaches of his mind.

But it was too late. His eldest son had became quite the fool, thinking of himself as a genius that had nothing to fear, drunk on his own talent and power. Five years was all it took.

Shizuka was 7 when her brother died in the so called Sensen Village incident.

The incident itself was extremely simple. A rather troublesome Crimson Red Vermillion inverted in the midst of a village, attacking his inhabitants, and causing a massacre in a hour. A message was sent to the Fujou Clan, who sent Fujou Hito along with his maternal uncle. Due to the young man’s arrogance and extreme confidence, he made a lot of mistakes that ended with him and his uncle dying at the hands of the crazy Half-Blood, who escaped with his life. He was a member of a small, unstable family, and Shizuka would hear of them again...

As the dead of his son was known by his family, Hokuto became filled by grief, and so, the madness crushed his mind, in part thanks to the strain caused by his unique double ESP ability. As he became a grim and harsh shell of himself, he became insanely obsessed with training his daughters. Kaname, the eldest of the daughters, a blind ‘seer’, was sent to train on her mother’s branch, and Asuka, while she received most of her training from her dad, was too young for the harshest part of it.

So, everything fell on Shizuka, who had already started to make a name for herself...

On Shizuka’s eldest brother, Fujou Hito (http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...iew&id=1021662): A douchebag, kind of. A fool that should have known better, and got killed by his own incompetence. Although believed to be an once in ten generations genius, it was deemed that he was not as talented as it was thought, and his death made those that knew about the branch being an experiment deem it a failure. Hito had an ESP that let him reinforce his own body to very high levels, and was widely believed to be the successor of Hokuto’s legacy.

On Shizuka’s older sister, Fujou Kaname (http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...iew&id=1025197): A blind seer, who inherited her mother’s abilities and legacy. A very talented magus, she has been sent to train with her mother’s branch, to learn the specific rituals of a Fujou exorcist. She is very experienced at them, and is pretty popular thanks to her beauty. She has been far away from her family, and has not seen Shizuka and Asuka in a long time, since the Akaioka Incident.

On Shizuka (http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...view&id=522670):
    http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...iew&id=1001590
    Used to have a similar personality to the above described, and to be extremely naive. After that, however, Hokuto’s training not only strengthened her body and mind... but also sought to kill her emotions. Hokuto blamed himself for the death of his son, whose emotions and pride got the better of him, so he sought to make Shizuka a perfect weapon, thinking that this way, she would not suffer the same fate.

Her anterior personality became a mask, as her dad’s training from hell drained her. For a time, she was what her dad wanted, someone without emotion nor personality except that which she put forward to not unnerve others. However, even at the end, Shizuka wished for her to be a ‘person’, and so, she dreamed up of a personality that was alike her lost one. Soon enough, her ‘mask’ started turning her back, and one year before the events of OLYMPUS, she had became the mask.

However, the consequences were rather serious, as the effect of this ended up jamming a double mindset upon her mind. Due to the high instability caused for her lineage, this ended up creating a personality dissociation, a disorder common on her bloodline.

One personality is the one that became the mask, her normal one, the one that was described above. The other is a weapon with no feelings or emotions that thrives in her objectives, dedicating herself to the mission at fanatical lengths.

However, as this is rather recent, the double personalities aren’t, for now, really separate persons, if only because they did not have time to develop, so the future of it depends of what happens in OLYMPUS, but if left alone, the problem will develop very quickly.

Shizuka herself has a bit of a name on the DHO and HB, mostly thanks for her famous parents, her strange ESP, though still unknown to the majority, it is somewhat known to be ‘strange’ and thus, is considered somewhat more threatening than one would expect.

Fujou Asuka: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...view&id=609322

On the Outpost Incident:

A certain family of Half Bloods had started a troublesome experiment that had been creating an high number of inverted, rampaging Half Bloods. Hokuto was told to investigate the incident and if needed, to eradicate the troublemakers. At that time both Shizuka and Asuka were travelling with him, and participated of the ensuing battle.

Hokuto found clues that indicated that the Family Head was responsible of the experiments. Though it was impossible to know what he was trying to do, he had sacrificed numerous family members to the experiment, that had caused a lot of damage to the surroundings. Thus, the best course of action was to eliminate the Family Head.

Shizuka and Asuka took the guards in the exterior of the Outpost where the Half-Blood clan had established itself, while Hokuto entered and fought the members in the interior. After a grueling battle, he fought the head of the family to a standstill, as he was a powerful Crimson Red Vermilion. However, when Shizuka entered the battle after she and her sister eliminated the few guards outside, the CRV was unable to read what her ESP was, and upon facing an unknown like her and the powerful Hokuto, he escaped, not before telling them that the Half Blood that had killed Hito was his brother.

On the Akaioka (Red Hill) Incident:

Caused by a Sea of Estray Hermit that was exiled from the Wandering Mountain due to his ideas, that tried to use a strange ritual to summon some kind of “true demon”. While the Hermit was judged as a madman trying to accomplish the impossible, he was considered dangerous.

He escaped to Japan, and from there, he used a ley line to try his mad ritual. Said Ley Line was completely inaccessible as it zigzagged upon a bunch of hard to climb mountains, however the magus discovered a cave that suited his purposes. As the situation escalated, the DHO took action, and sent Hokuto with his three daughters to eliminate the Hermit, as he was deemed a danger for everyone in the country.

After a really long and hard path avoiding the multiple traps, and then fighting the Hermit in his workshop, Hokuto defeated the magus and Shizuka in her other personality gave him the finishing blow, stabbing him repeatedly and then decapitating him to prove his death.

Once the deed was done, the scene was left to be cleaned up by Enforcers of the Magic Association that came there later.

On The Three Demons Incident:

The previously mentioned CRV of the Outpost Incident had three sons. After being defeated earlier, most of his family was lost, and others, fearing becoming experiment fodder, ran away. Soon, his only option was to use his sons in the experiment, but having been so far gone, and having sacrificed so much already, he used them without any regret.

The experiment was a partial success. His sons gained a switch that let them invert when they wished, and recover the sanity when needed. And indeed, it worked, for a time. However, soon the switch broken, and they inverted and reverted without being able to control it at all. The father abandoned them as failures, and they rampaged in the coastal villages of Japan.

That was until they ran across a village where Shizuka, now alone, was stationed. She did not feel their presence at first, but thanks to her instincts, she quickly spotted the eldest of the three as he was about to invert and assassinated him instantly, without giving him a chance to react.

She persecuted the other two brothers in the forest, where she managed to kill them after a hard battle. As they were considered very highly dangerous and really troublesome, Shizuka’s talent was recognized for the first time. This was months before her mission to OLYMPUS.

Now, she is believed to hold even greater raw potential than her brother, although it is really hard to calculate. Due to the strangeness of her ESP, she was judged adequate for the OLYMPUS mission, was given new equipment, and was sent there. Her mission was “to protect the important people of the Fujou Clan in OLYMPUS.”, but as seen IC, she quickly deducted that such a thing was impossible in current conditions, and noticed that it being her true mission was improbable. Thus, her true mission for now remains an enigma.

Attributes:

STR: C
    CAS: -
    PRA: C

Perks:

Mystic Eyes
    Cost: 15 AP
    You possess a pair of Mystic Eyes. The amount of AP these Mystic Eyes cost depends on the power they possess. The most normal kind would be of 10 AP, but the golden Mystic Eyes of Dead Apostle would be 30 AP.

Mystic Eyes of Threat Perception:
    An activable set of Mystic Eyes that Shizuka received as a fluke of genetics. When activated, those Mystic Eyes lend her the power to perceive the "Threat" of everything that is in her range of vision.
    Threat levels are represented by a colored aura of the green-yellow-red spectrum, that she sees around everything that can be a threat. Those who are pure green represent no threat at all, while those who are the strongest red, present immense amounts of threat. With this, not only she can know how much threat her opponent presents, but also she can analyze separately the threat level of their attacks, following the same color scheme.

Primal Visage (Upgraded from Primal Instincts)
    Cost: 25 AP
    Your battle instincts have become those of an animal, to the point where your mind hunts like one. Whenever confronted with a surprise attack that would otherwise be an instant kill, you are able to dodge that attack and suffer less damage than you usually would. In addition, your ambushes grant you a single additional Turn. However, your presence makes others steer clear of you, impairing your R.Link progress slightly.

Synchronizer
    Cost: 15 AP
    You are capable of transferring energy from yourself to another being and vice versa. This happens through exchange of bodily fluids, and the effect depends on the fluid itself. In other words, you can heal others through your own life-force, but you are
    weakened in the process. There are other usages too, like with Half-Bloods…

Seed of Carnage
    Something has entered your body that is not supposed to be there. A demonic presence, a non-human will that lingers in your body through what it has experienced. By experiencing hell through the eyes of a monster, your body has created its own fake reflection of that monster in order not to collapse under the stress. Whenever your health is in critical condition, your STR gains a boost of one Rank. However, just like a seed, this presence keeps growing if you dare to feed it...

Abilities:

Psychokinesis ESP:

Matter Transmutation (B – 20 AP):
    The ability to transmute matter at a touch. The ESP Shizuka inherited of her own Father, she can modify the properties of an object at will, as long as she is touching it. She however, can't change the chemical makeup of the object (for example, converting silver to gold is a no.), and only transform it based on the characteristics it already has. Shizuka mostly specializes in changing physical properties of them. For example, her signature attack when using this ESP is to augment the length of her katana at a very high speed (ala that guy from bleach's shikai. Gin was his name?). Thusly, she can modify things like weight, width, length, height and etc, but that's the extent of her ability.

Her ESP is considered extremely strange due to various factors. Not only it seems to be more powerful than one would expect in its level due to its ability to modify with such a versatility, but the way it acts is simply unexplainable. It apparently breaks the laws of physics without any possible explanation, and even Shizuka herself doesn’t seem to understand how her ESP truly acts, as it simply is activated and used by mere instinct, like an incomprehensible switch in her head. It’s true nature is hard to grasp, and the limits seem incredibly strange. It does not help that it has continued to evolve during Shizuka’s life. At this point ,it is considered something incomprehensible by nature, even if there are other more powerful ESP around, or others that at first glance would be considered stranger.

Stuff it can do:
    Create B END walls
    Augment weight of enemy, reduce AGI by two ranks.
    [17:13] <RacingeR> First, how hard is to avoid being hit by Shizuka's ESP?
    [17:13] <RacingeR> I guess it depends on what she does with it
    [17:13] <Verg> You answered it just yourself
    [17:14] <RacingeR> But for example, the extending weapon attack, or dunno, making spikes appear from the ground to impale enemies
    [17:15] <Verg> It's B-ranked? Then A-rank AGI has a chance of dodging. B-chance needs something special going on to dodge it
    [17:15] <Verg> B-rank*
    [17:15] <RacingeR> A chance, huh
    [17:15] <Verg> Yeah, situational stuff, mostly
    [17:15] <RacingeR> I see

Equipment:

Anti-Demon Sacred Katana
    Cost: 20 AP
    Description: An unnamed, sacred weapon of the Fujou Clan, specialized in exorcising and damaging demons. It is a 82 cm very high quality weapon of steel. Its hilt has some decorations, indicating its origin as a ritual accessory, but it mostly looks normalish, with an exception on its unusual (9 cm more than the normal maximum of a katana) length. Was given to Shizuka as a gift for defeating the three half bloods.

The concept of the sword is “Reversion”. When hitting an Hybrid, it makes its own power rebound back on itself, causing further damage. Gives +1 STR against Hybrids.

Eventually, its scope would be expanded further, and the concept would be upgraded into “Reflection”.

Apparently, this sword used the hold a very powerful curse within, that made it a powerful weapon, however one of the previous wielders exorcised the curse from it and used it at full power as an one-shot weapon against a foe. Thanks to that, the sword has lost most of its power and has lost its rank.

50 Throwing Knives Set
    Description: A conceptual set of throwing knives inherited of her father. Their origins are unknown, but they have been used for a long time by him. They have a small anti-demon power.

Their concept is “Subjugation”. When clashing against an enemy, it creates a conflict on their will, damaging it with the paradox. Due to an hybrid’s conflicting nature, the knives cause the wounds inflicted to grown more severe. Wounds caused by the knives are two ranks higher.

-Firebranding (Rank D)
    The attacks of this weapon sear the enemy’s skin with a touch of blazing heat, boosting the attacks that hit organic tissue. The burnt wounds continually harass the enemy, making it harder for them to concentrate. If the wounded enemy has an equal rank of AGI with the opponent, they will lose when the ranks are compared due to their inability to act with their full efficiency.

First Aid Kit
    Cost: 5 AP
    Description: A first aid kit, with all the essentials.

Hunter later.

quotes