Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: Nasuverse Yuri/Femslash/Girl-On-Girl Goodness Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    I

That's the thing, is morally wrong. What you are describing later is the reason why is biologically wrong. Dude, family is family, not someone you want to bed! (unless said family is your spose, of course, then is cool to want to do it)
    If it were biologically wrong it would not work. It's morally wrong because the offspring and humanity suffer as a result. If the biological problem didn't exist and there were no differences whether or not it was kept within the family or not then there would exist absolutely no reasons why it is wrong.

Something isn't wrong just because. Murder is wrong for a specific reason, stealing is wrong for a specific reason. Saying something is wrong just because you think it is icky is the same as saying gay sex is wrong or somebody being black is somehow wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    Erm. I really don't understand how people can ship siblings at all. I mean, what's the appeal?
    Hm.

Well, I think, for me the reason I can get behind it is Rin/Sakura is really open to interpretation, at least IMO. Maybe it's just how Nasu writes his relationships (re: they all have sexual tension up the wazoo), but I was getting some distinctly non-sisterly vibes from them throughout the whole game. They both act more like girls who have a crush on each other than sisters, and they were separated at a relatively young age.

So for me, it's like, I can ship it because even though I know they're sisters, they don't... act sisterly, to me? If that makes sense? Like I see a lot of romantic potential in them. Romantic, incest potential.

Again, this is all open to interpretation. But I do think you could make a pretty good argument for Rin and Sakura having some non-sisterly feelings for each other from how they're written.

Blog Entries
    Is it still incest if Sakura's already purple?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    If it were biologically wrong it would not work. It's morally wrong because the offspring and humanity suffer as a result. If the biological problem didn't exist and there were no differences whether or not it was kept within the family or not then there would exist absolutely no reasons why it is wrong.

Something isn't wrong just because. Murder is wrong for a specific reason, stealing is wrong for a specific reason. Saying something is wrong just because you think it is icky is the same as saying gay sex is wrong or somebody being black is somehow wrong.
    I was going for humorous, but that meaning seems to had been lost. Okay, let's go with this. It's biologically wrong because the race suffer for it. The child would have a very high chance of having defects. In the case of lesbian incest, there wouldn't be (if anything because two females can't father a child by themselves), true, but I was talking about incest in general.

About the morally wrong thing (the part where I was being humorous, even if it... not exactly ick me, but you won't see me shiping incest)... let's be serious here, there is that psychological component of the mind that makes you simply not go for your family. It's not moral, true, but if we disregard Good and Bad, and go with just facts, that's as close as we get to morally right and wrong. If nature tells you it's wrong, it's probably because it is.

On an unrelated topic, using homosexual love or race as ways to refute someone is almost close enough to the use of nazies to invoke the Godwin's law.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Hm.

Well, I think, for me the reason I can get behind it is Rin/Sakura is really open to interpretation, at least IMO. Maybe it's just how Nasu writes his relationships (re: they all have sexual tension up the wazoo), but I was getting some distinctly non-sisterly vibes from them throughout the whole game. They both act more like girls who have a crush on each other than sisters, and they were separated at a relatively young age.

So for me, it's like, I can ship it because even though I know they're sisters, they don't... act sisterly, to me? If that makes sense? Like I see a lot of romantic potential in them. Romantic, incest potential.

Again, this is all open to interpretation. But I do think you could make a pretty good argument for Rin and Sakura having some non-sisterly feelings for each other from how they're written.
    It makes sense. I'm just against incest in general. It ticks me wrong.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    I was going for humorous, but that meaning seems to had been lost. Okay, let's go with this. It's biologically wrong because the race suffer for it. The child would have a very high chance of having defects. In the case of lesbian incest, there wouldn't be (if anything because two females can't father a child by themselves), true, but I was talking about incest in general.

About the morally wrong thing (the part where I was being humorous, even if it... not exactly ick me, but you won't see me shiping incest)... let's be serious here, there is that psychological component of the mind that makes you simply not go for your family. It's not moral, true, but if we disregard Good and Bad, and go with just facts, that's as close as we get to morally right and wrong. If nature tells you it's wrong, it's probably because it is.

On an unrelated topic, using homosexual love or race as ways to refute someone is almost close enough to the use of nazies to invoke the Godwin's law.
    I agree that it is morally wrong to have children in an incestous relationship due to the high number of defects that can happen and the general eroding of the genes when this happens in general. I will never argue against this.

This psychological block against incest is given to us by nature, because of the biological one. It's natural selection, offspring that thought it was fine to have sex amongst themselves got defects and were unable to procreate, the ones who thought it was bad didn't and did get to procreate, soon this became ingrained into our natural insticts as this happened before we were really having complex thoughts of morality.

Fact is that as far as I have found there are no scientific reasons why Incest is bad if no children are had in the union.
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Fact is that as far as I have found there are no scientific reasons why Incest is bad if no children are had in the union.
    Well the great great majority of incestual relationships are also abusive so there's that
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just dislike Sakura/Rin based on the fact that I hated their every interaction in HF. Plus, I honestly can't see it, even if I agree with RB on them not being very sisterly. Just... cannot see their characters meshing well at all.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well the great great majority of incestual relationships are also abusive so there's that
    True, but that just shows that abusive relationships are immoral. There is nothing inherently wrong in a relationship between two people that can't have children, happen to be related, where neither is somehow forced/tricked/brainwashed or whatever abnormal way put into this relationship.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    two people that can't have children, happen to be related, where neither is somehow forced/tricked/brainwashed or whatever abnormal way put into this relationship.
    yes see this basically doesn't exist
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They both act more like girls who have a crush on each other than sisters,
    No they don't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    No they don't.
    Open to interpretation~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    yes see this basically doesn't exist
    Well, I saw a pretty interesting documentary about exactly this existing. The documentary also had multiple stories of abuse in it. I can't remember what it was called exactly since I saw it like 5-6 years ago.

I also can't see how a scenario of 2 sisters separeted by 1-2 years both happen to be gay, were separated from eachother because parents broke up, never knew each other existed, meet up 20 years later fall in love, find out their related couldn't possible happen or why their relationship would be "wrong" or even a more likely situation where it's love between cousins, basically any situation that involves them being the same sex and not living together ever since they were little.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Open to interpretation~
    You keep saying that but it doesn't actually mean anything.

"Kuzuki and Gilgamesh clearly had a deep romance going on"
    "No they didn't, what are you talking about"
    "open to interpretation"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    "Kuzuki and Gilgamesh clearly had a deep romance going on"
    Terrible example.

Gilgamesh doesn't get along with snakes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    I thought he gave it immortality. At least in his telling of it. If that isn't getting along, I don't know what is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

There's definitely room in canon for a Rin x Sakura pairing, but it doesn't seem likely at all. They don't act like siblings so much as cousins or the like. I just can't see them getting together. In HF they acted like they admired each other rather than being interested in each other.

Then there's the whole issue of it being vaguely creepy as well.
    Last edited by honed; October 12th, 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's biologically wrong because the race suffer for it.
    I think it would be best to move away from the word 'wrong' entirely when you're talking about the generalised biological side of things. It implies too much of a moral dimension when you're only talking about the facts of DNA. And then you get people questioning whether you're a eugenicist, which you'd probably rather they didn't. (A moral judgement would still be appropriate when it comes to potential suffering of offspring, for example).

For a somewhat random fact to throw into the discussion, a recent study in Bradford of marriages between first cousins suggested that the absolute increase in risk of genetic defects was relatively small, only 3%. Nevertheless, the 'usual' risk being 3% itself, that means it's actually a 100% relative increase.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    And please not that marriages between first and second cousins weren't uncommon until recently. For the most time of our history, such things were commonplace and we surely are not a species of banjo playing freaks of nature.

If my second cousin was my type, I'd hit it.

My third cousins in Warsaw are my type though, and third cousins are genetically like total strangers to each other. :3

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Moralfags get out pls

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Written it!
    S-Show me!

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Open to interpretation~
    They're just tsundere sisters.

it's the dellicious tsundere bits that nudges one towards imagining things with them two.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.