Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Type-Moon Complex

I want to apologize for not answering I was seeing the heaven's feel project in """the correct conversation""" what I understood is that the translation will continue with savepoints and EDreamer, thanks Aya Kurumi for offering you and again I apologize that there was not answered (because I thought they were going to be insults by spam or something), and Draconic again apologize for spamming that was not right and it was desperate but I think I got something now I have to wait to see the results and I hope Do not repeat my actions.

I also saw in a site the chapter 8 of Type-Moon Complex, I think I'll look for it again and hope it helps, it's in Chinese I think.

now I hope to be in "the right conversation"

- - - Updated - - -

ohh damn here is the 8 ok ok ok forget that
    fuck this is embarrassing

In the event anyone still has interest in translating this series, I managed to upload a copy of number eight to sadpanda today. Its my first time ripping a doujin, so please forgive any mistakes I may have made in the process. Number nine will hopefully follow in the near future.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1256681/b416dabe78/
    Last edited by Coronis; July 15th, 2018 at 12:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Here's to hoping.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."