Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1453

Thread: The Xth Loop: Sword/stilled time [Fate/ x Madoka Magica]

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Well, not for Mami. Charlotte took care of that issue, though.
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

He said the back of the arm Velsper not the head.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't they wear the soul gems as rings when not in use anyway?
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Yep.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

...Somehow, appropriate for Madoka too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inugami View Post
    Shirou hissed. "NO TEETH!"
    Kyouko: BUT DELISHOUS. ;_;

Recorder of the World Lines AzureGrimoire's Avatar
    This snippet cane to existence because I'm bored...
    Illyasviel von Einzbern was downright jealous. Why shouldn’t she. Seeing her ‘beloved’ Onii-chan being surrounded by girls which she thought was around her age will surely send her on a jealous fit that will make Parsee Mitsuhashi proud.

“Onii-chan!” Illya spoke with a little pout on her face, “Who are those girls hanging around with you?!”

“Illyasviel?!” Rin quickly switched to combat mode because behind Illyasviel was her Servant Berserker.

“Ohh… a big one…” Kyouko grinned as she twirled her lance and shifted to her combat stance. “Me and Sayaka will be on the frontline this time.”

“Eh?!” Sayaka was clearly surprised at Kyouko’s proclamation. “But isn’t he-”

“Don’t worry, I’ll provide covering fire.” Mami cut her off as she materialized hundred of muskets in the air.

Homura silently took out a Walther WA 2000 sniper rifle out of her shield.

Illyasviel was about to protest about Heroic Spirits using modern weaponry when a different voice spoke.

“Ohh~! They’re magical girls! Different power source but definitely magical girls!” a wand like thingy came out of nowhere.

”M-m-magical girls?!” Rin quickly looked at Shirou’s summons with wide eyes as she pointed at their direction.

“Looks like the cat’s out of the bag…” Kyouko sighed. So much for being incognito.

“It does not matter.” Homura spoke, “Protect our Master, Defeat the enemy Servants and incapacitate the enemy Masters… It’s the mission she gave to us.”

“I beginning to think you’re having the hots towards her.” Kyouko spoke.

“What are you doing here Ruby?! Didn’t I ordered you to stay in the castle?!” Illyasviel angrily asked the floating wand. Ruby apparently was part of the ‘Package Deal’ when she summoned Berserker

“I am investigating this weird power I sensed in the Earth Pulse of this city. It turns out it was those girls who were the source of that power. But enough of the explanation, we need to defeat the enemy Magical Girls! It’s time of a Prismal Transformation!” Ruby said as it placed itself onto Illyasviel’s hands.

“W-w-wait! What Prismal Transfromation?!” Illyasviel tried to protest but Ruby is already in control.

[The Mirrorform is ready for! The opening of the Kaleidoscope Gate!]

And in a flash of light, Illyasviel’s clothes changed from her favorite winter themed clothes to Magical Girl themed. When the lights died out, everyone’s jaws have dropped. Including Illya’s. Homura, on the other hand, silently cursed Illya for stealing her Madoka-sama’s preferred color scheme.

“W-w-what the hell?! Where is my winter clothes?! What did you do to my favorite winter clothes?! And what kind of clothes you made me wear?!” Illya raged as she shook Ruby violently.

“That’s your Magical Armor! It protects you from any harm! Physical and otherwise!”

While Ruby and Illya continued their quarrel, the four Puella Magi felt an emotion they have not felt for a long time…

”Why do I feel I’ve been cheated.” Mami asked to no one particular.

Somewhere hidden, Counter Guardian (of Hope) EMIYA a.k.a. Archer, sighed. This Holy Grail War went from crazy to downright crazier. He hopes that it’s just the world trying to screw him over for being freed from it’s grasp… and not an intervention by Zelretch and Madoka-sama. He shuddered at the thought Madoka meeting someone like Zelretch…
    Any comments/suggestions?

This bond we have is like poison... Just one drop would destroy them all, no prisoners taken...
    Yuuhei Satellite - Tsuki ni Murakumo, Hana ni Kaze

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Pfffffft!

HAHA!!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Instant awesome, just add kaleido Ruby?

Lol, looks like the girls haven't realized that that is not the Shirou they are looking for :P

Illya is best servant

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Instant awesome, just add kaleido Ruby?
    Yup. Now we just need Miyu, Sapphire, and Luvia to complete the ensemble.
    Spoiler:

"Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!

And don't forget Kuro... Kuro is love! <3

This bond we have is like poison... Just one drop would destroy them all, no prisoners taken...

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Shirou's harem'll become massive!!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

In before:"unlimited mahou shoujo works"

"Here I come incubator!Do you have enough grief in stock?!"

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    Just because our bodies are fake doesn't mean our feelings aren't real!

If I'm going to let any of the Puella Magi borrow Ruby and Sapphire...
    Who should I pick?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Now I'm picturing a SUPAH DYNAMIC SPECIAL between Homura, Mami, Kyouko, Sayaka, Illya and Kuro.

unlimited mahou shoujo works

Shirou VS Gilcubator ( the original incubator, thus gold-colored)

"It's true that his ideals was an imitation. But it was because of the beauty of that Ideal that he continued to pursue it until his death! The dream to give all those girls the love they deserved, there's no way he could have been wrong!"

"You bore me child. It's time I finished this"

"I understand it now. My power is not one which fulfills the need of a girl to be loved. I cannot do something that beautiful to begin with. My power is to create a world where they are all loved!"

Illya is best servant

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Now I'm picturing a SUPAH DYNAMIC SPECIAL between Homura, Mami, Kyouko, Sayaka, Illya and Kuro.
    Hmm... that's going to be tough... especially when I'm trying to make a proper Aria for Sayaka's Lady of the Lake Blade Works and Kyouko's Giant Spear attack.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Shirou VS Gilcubator ( the original incubator, thus gold-colored)

"It's true that his ideals was an imitation. But it was because of the beauty of that Ideal that he continued to pursue it until his death! The dream to give all those girls the love they deserved, there's no way he could have been wrong!"

"You bore me child. It's time I finished this"

"I understand it now. My power is not one which fulfills the need of a girl to be loved. I cannot do something that beautiful to begin with. My power is to create a world where they are all loved!"
    I am the shoulder they lean on
    Strong is my body and firm is my ideal
    I have created over a thousand possibilities
    Unknown to despair
    Nor known to give up
    Have withstood pain to save many mahou shoujo
    Thus, these eyes will forever behold something beautiful
    So as I pray
    Unlimited Mahou Shoujo Works

Quote Originally Posted by AzureGrimoire View Post
    And don't forget Kuro... Kuro is love! <3
    True, but Kuro doesn't pop up until a bit later though. This is still early in the war. And great aria Tech.
    Spoiler:

We are Beast's Lair!

Spinning me round.

inspired by
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonorris View Post

FLIP THE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAT!!!

--------------------------------------------------------SNIPPET (NSFW)------------------------------------------------------

Kyoko was at a loss of thoughts.

Until a few seconds ago she had held the upper hand in their struggle. Now she had fallen silent, as she confirmed that they both were natural redheads. Also, She noted, as she took a closer look, the more mature manga she had read weren't the best source of information on detailed descriptions of anatomy.

Thus she could only blink as she stared at his 'enthusiastic' member....Giving him the time to lay his hands on her shoulder, before launching her, while twisting her upper body around in one move. Gravity seemly took a break as she spun around in midair.

By the time she touched the ground he had quickly kicked of the pants she had pulled down, and this their staredown continued with him sitting on his knees as she crawled form the ground, both naked,sweating, aroused and short of breath. Both started laughing as they realized how ridicules the situation had become.

She sat down on her bottom, and spread her legs as she resting on her arms while leaning backwards, showing him every naked part of himself. Her ribbon had been lost somewhere during their struggle and her unbound long red hair flowed freely along her body covering parts of her breast, as her hair clung to her naked body, making it far more tantalizing then just naked skin could have been. He no longer could hide his arousel, but nether could she, as she raised her hands toward him, inviting him to come over.

"Want some?" She offered.

He saw no need to decline. They both hated to waste delicious things after all.

----------------------------------- To Be Continued--------------------------------------

Illya is best servant