Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No, Seika is not permanently banned

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raygirl View Post
    She should still be responsible enough and have the right amount of self-control to not impulsively go on the website when studying. This is very silly.

I agree, but she gave a moderately good reason and a time frame.

Not something to just give people all the time, however. Like most things, we judge on a case by case basis and discuss it before giving someone leeway.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    This will all lead to Seika's downfall. First she will use her now aquired status of "being banned once" to start hanging with the bad guys, second she will use her established connections to deal with bad fanfictios, false informations, drugs and shit and finally she will turn out to be CV. And it's all your fault.

Blog Entries
    Maybe everyone but you is CV on this forum and its nothing but a big lie.

The Great Challenge of Our Time

Quote Originally Posted by KENTA View Post
    Was important to me...........
    Quote Originally Posted by lilithsama View Post
    anal is what's important to you?
    nice priorities =_=
    Quote Originally Posted by KENTA View Post
    It's not important to you?

Thanks to TheSpy for the Sig pic~

LOAD "*" ,8,1

Blog Entries
    Darples is CV true master ruse
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Haha, C_V does sockpuppets funny original joke very funny would laugh again.

Blog Entries
    Plottwist: Evospace was the original CV, fml.

EDIT: Kelnish is making jokes about a serious international threat, I request we burn him at the stake and feed his innards to the lolcats
    Last edited by bahamut zero; August 31st, 2013 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Better plot twist, cv was mike, and never really existed.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I agree, but she gave a moderately good reason and a time frame.

Not something to just give people all the time, however. Like most things, we judge on a case by case basis and discuss it before giving someone leeway.
    I dunno. These relative, vague conditions you specified for giving leeway towards a rule irk me the wrong way. By applying this logic, that means if you specified the right conditions, then any strict rule that forbids something can be eventually ignored and it defeats the overall purpose of these rules. I'm new here, but this isn't something people on other websites I've visited would be so liberal with.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If it turns out this one was CV let it be known I didn't know this time!
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    The truth is, BL a shit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Same here.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Blog Entries
    ill quote you on that next time someone busts our chaps for being to strict and rule lawyer-y
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But I like strict and rules lawyer-y. It has brought relative order to BL.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    You should do like me and call them as soon as they register.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    Welcome aboard.

Calling it now, it's a sockpuppet. (Just in case)
    Already got dibs on Noodles.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    If someone WANTS to be banned why would it need to be reviewed? It's not like they are asking their boss for vacation or something.

Not that it's a big deal, just seems weird.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    I dunno. These relative, vague conditions you specified for giving leeway towards a rule irk me the wrong way. By applying this logic, that means if you specified the right conditions, then any strict rule that forbids something can be eventually ignored and it defeats the overall purpose of these rules. I'm new here, but this isn't something people on other websites I've visited would be so liberal with.
    #1. Is every time the Admins and the Mods here do anything something to be questioned and looked over like they're corrupt politicians? give them at least the benefit of the doubt.

#2. The fact that they don't allow people banning themselves is not set in stone in the rules and regulations of the site. It is not a law to be obeyed lest you go to jail, it's just something they have stated they will not do (Mostly because people who want to get self-banned don't realize they just have to log out and never come back) What Seika did was nothing more that provide a good reason as to why she wanted her account to be placed under a ban and by setting a timetable she's also pretty much stated that she does want to stay in the forum and just needs a time-out.

I don't claim this is the reason why she did so, but last I checked, nobody knows Seika better than Seika herself does, so if she doubted herself not to be able to stay away then forcing herself to do so is the next best thing. And no, the "just walk away from the computer" excuse does not work, if this was 2005 then yes, that would be the only thing you would have to do but now the internet is everywhere, Your phone? plugged to the net, even if it isn't a smartphone, your TV? integrated itself with your Wifi already (At least mine did) Cable box? See TV, leave the house? There's Wifi spots all over the place and your laptop/phone/tablet delights in reminding you that there's internet just a click away, the temptation is too great nowadays.
    Last edited by Raven2785; August 31st, 2013 at 07:29 PM.

Spoilered for your convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Or he just knows that Sakura's vagina isn't the scary place everyone else thinks it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    A good box is like a good woman: thick, sturdy, and easy to get into.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Breasts aren't made of concrete. They do change shape- gravity, orientation, momentum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I am thy lord thy canon pairing. Thou shalt not have any other pairings before me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblueknighto View Post
    Horrible people don't like bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Holy shit man you're magical.
    Words don't have genders you illiterate fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I am 100% uncultured swine.
    We now live in a world where a Final Fantasy VII remake will exist before the Tsukihime remake.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven2785 View Post
    #1. Is every time the Admins and the Mods here do anything something to be questioned and looked over like they're corrupt politicians? give them at least the benefit of the doubt.
    This is the first time every I inquired towards the mods. What are you talking about?

#2. The fact that they don't allow people banning themselves is not set in stone in the rules and regulations of the site. It is not a law to be obeyed lest you go to jail, it's just something they have stated they will not do (Mostly because people who want to get self-banned don't realize they just have to log out and never come back) What Seika did was nothing more that provide a good reason as to why she wanted her account to be placed under a ban and by setting a timetable she's also pretty much stated that she does want to stay in the forum and just needs a time-out.

I don't claim this is the reason why she did so, but last I checked, nobody knows Seika better than Seika herself does, so if she doubted herself not to be able to stay away then forcing herself to do so is the next best thing. And no, the "just walk away from the computer" excuse does not work, if this was 2005 then yes, that would be the only thing you would have to do but now the internet is everywhere, Your phone? plugged to the net, even if it isn't a smartphone, your TV? integrated itself with your Wifi already (At least mine did) Cable box? See TV, leave the house? There's Wifi spots all over the place and your laptop/phone/tablet delights in reminding you that there's internet just a click away, the temptation is too great nowadays.
    I guess you have a point, however the fact that everything is done through the internet doesn't really change anything. If you don't want go on the website, then DON'T DO IT. It doesn't automatically open whenever you go on your browser.

Blog Entries
    It doesn't really matter tbh, no need to make a big deal out of this
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    This is the first time ever I inquired towards the mods. What are you talking about?
    That this happens every time, Admins do something (whether it's right or wrong is for another time) and people get leery and mad over it like Altima, Darples, RB, and company are in it for the money/fame/status/shits and giggles or something.

I guess you have a point, however the fact that everything is done through the internet doesn't really change anything. If you don't want go on the website, then DON'T DO IT. It doesn't automatically open whenever you go on your browser.
    Agreed, but like I said, if she does not trust herself to do so then forcing herself is the best approach. Girl I used to work with got in a diet, so she started avoiding ice cream places because she lived for the stuff and did not believe herself capable of resisting otherwise, avoiding the stumbling block is not lack of willpower, it's rational thinking.

Spoilered for your convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Or he just knows that Sakura's vagina isn't the scary place everyone else thinks it is.
    A good box is like a good woman: thick, sturdy, and easy to get into.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Breasts aren't made of concrete. They do change shape- gravity, orientation, momentum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I am thy lord thy canon pairing. Thou shalt not have any other pairings before me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblueknighto View Post
    Horrible people don't like bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Holy shit man you're magical.
    Words don't have genders you illiterate fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I am 100% uncultured swine.
    We now live in a world where a Final Fantasy VII remake will exist before the Tsukihime remake.

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gee, people sure make a big deal out of this.

I wish Seika the best of luck for her studies. Well, she probably doesn't need luck. But I don't know what else to say. I'll shut up now.