Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: No, Seika is not permanently banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster View Post
    Yeah, I'm not about to deal with that shitstorm.
    Awwww. I think a big screaming match with people who couldn't recognise the joke was precisely what the admins needed.

(I genuinely wonder how many people would have looked at an announcement from the admins saying - in effect - 'lolololol we banned her because we hate her' and taken it seriously).
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Some people just wanna watch the world burn o_o
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Blog Entries
    Oh and what a beautiful fire it would make
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Awwww. I think a big screaming match with people who couldn't recognise the joke was precisely what the admins needed.

(I genuinely wonder how many people would have looked at an announcement from the admins saying - in effect - 'lolololol we banned her because we hate her' and taken it seriously).

you kidding? if the number was less then 30-50 I would be pleasantly surprised. Actually considering there would be no ban reason presented and after a few days where you didn't come back, the evidence would have been rather compelling that is exactly what had happened. I myself would have been convinced around days three or four if I hadn't gotten the internal memo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    you kidding? if the number was less then 30-50 I would be pleasantly surprised. Actually considering there would be no ban reason presented and after a few days where you didn't come back, the evidence would have been rather compelling that is exactly what had happened. I myself would have been convinced around days three or four if I hadn't gotten the internal memo.
    I feel sad that you think (and, to a fair degree, have reason to think) that people couldn't see through you acting like nutters and announcing it to everyone without an attempt at justifying it. I suppose four days as a limit is interesting, since I came back after five. Alt-universe, non-mod Tobias gets his opinion overturned just as he starts to think it has a solid basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Some people just wanna watch the world burn o_o
    The possibility does amuse me, but it's mostly a joke. RB suggested they make this announcement and asked if I was OK with them saying why I'd done it. I sent this back:

Fine by me. Or just pretend all the admins got fed up with me, that's OK too.

Thanks for indulging me being crap.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    I feel sad that you think (and, to a fair degree, have reason to think) that people couldn't see through you acting like nutters and announcing it to everyone without an attempt at justifying it. I suppose four days as a limit is interesting, since I came back after five. Alt-universe, non-mod Tobias gets his opinion overturned just as he starts to think it has a solid basis.
    eh, a day of thinking I am right before being proven wrong would still be over my usual time.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I know what you've been doing, nii-san. Dark Pulse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

...You'd be surprised, and we've kind of had enough major drama for a year, if not more.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Of Leaves and Lilac - Two weeks in the life of Tohno Akiha.
    Returning real soon-like!

Old Quote Crap!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBuster
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Quote Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing
    [14:08] [Kelnish] no
    [14:08] [Kelnish] it isn't
    [14:09] [Cruor] how can there be so many bugs
    [14:09] [Cruor] in one mod
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Because quality assurance doesn't exist anymore
    [14:10] [Dark_Pulse] Unless it's Quality Ass, U Rance
    [14:10] [Daiki] ...
    [14:10] [I3uster] oh god dp was funny
    [14:10] [I3uster] apocalypse confirmed
    [14:10] [Wakame] the horror

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    I would take it seriously. Because bans are a serious tool that should only be used for serious reasons.

Blog Entries
    Drama increases forum activity though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    Drama increases forum activity though.
    Not in the way we'd like.
    "Get lost. You wouldn't recognize a goddamn vampire if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your fucking dick."

Old Quote Crap!

99% of all Terminators would destroy John Connor over any other carbon-based life form.
    Why do you think we got all these mods? So I can sit back and do jack shit, obviously!
    I propose more forumite-based words. Like Darpleosity (adj. a state of existence signified to calmly analyzing and making an argument/case in a way that defuses tensions and makes the participants in said argument look like twats for continuing on with antagonizing and/or being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn while also using good-natured humor to enhance said post).
    Having been, as I3uster put it, "other clueless dude" earlier today in precisely this fashion, I'm going to have to be in favor of necromancy. Or be a hypocrite. But as a lawyer, I prefer to get paid when I indulge in hypocrisy, thank you, so I'll stick with necromancy.

[14:06] [Cruor] petri is it possible to play Phoenix III/Steppewolf without it crashing

Blog Entries
    requesting to be banned should be a bannable offense
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    that sounds like punishing masochism with spankings.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    BL lives on DORAMA. As long as there is BL, there will be dorama to fuel its existence. BL is like one of those South American soap operas that never ends.

I nominate Darples for the evil stepmother position. There is always one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    BL lives on DORAMA. As long as there is BL, there will be dorama to fuel its existence. BL is like one of those South American soap operas that never ends.

I nominate Darples for the evil stepmother position. There is always one.
    No no no, you got it backwards, Soaps from latin america usually have a run of a couple of months and then they're truly-honest-to-goodness over, someone might remake and old and popular one from the past to get a new audience but that's as close as it gets, hell most of them don't even get sequels.

The ones that never end are the American soap operas, Days of our Lives is so old, if it could reproduce it would have had grandchildren by now.

Spoilered for your convenience

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Or he just knows that Sakura's vagina isn't the scary place everyone else thinks it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    A good box is like a good woman: thick, sturdy, and easy to get into.
    Breasts aren't made of concrete. They do change shape- gravity, orientation, momentum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I am thy lord thy canon pairing. Thou shalt not have any other pairings before me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblueknighto View Post
    Horrible people don't like bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Holy shit man you're magical.
    Words don't have genders you illiterate fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I am 100% uncultured swine.
    We now live in a world where a Final Fantasy VII remake will exist before the Tsukihime remake.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Please lock.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, thread's run its course. Move along people, nothing to see here.

Old Quote Crap!