1st Annual

FATE/REGALIA WRITE-OFF

A competition for all the players, in-game or still waiting, this is your chance to acquire various buffs and prizes that you can use to help your journey in the RP-proper! To participate is simple: simply write a short story from the topic detailed below, enter it in the competition thread that shall be created later, and try not to pee your pants from excitement as I, Verg Avesta, and my honorable panel of judges, determine which was the best story out of them all!

This Year's Topic:

Slice-of-Life

Write a short-story featuring your PC meeting another PC or an NPC that he or she has not met yet, and how these two characters spend a small slice-of-life moment, for better or for worse. What is judged from the stories is the adhering to the canon, ability to emulate the character(s) you are not controlling, and how interesting situation you can create and execute. And others!

Prizes
1. Your character summons his or her Servant during the time-skip
2. A custom-made Perk by Verg, one that is unique to your character
3. A special Route Link Event with a character chosen by Verg during the time-skip

The deadline of this competition is 30.9.2013, and all stories must be submitted to this thread by that day. They will then be judged and read by the judge (me), and given points according to the categories presented above. No entries will be accepted after that date, so keep this in mind. Once you have finished your story, post it to this thread like any short-story, and it shall be considered as an entry to the competition.