Thread: need help installing Fate/hollow

need help installing Fate/hollow

Hey guys I just bought fate/hollow but when I try to install I get an error I included a screen shot. Please help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	9071  

Banned
    Blog Entries
    That pic is tiny, cant really see the writing on the message; but from the string of gibberish it seems you dont have japanese fontsets on, so my first guess is that your PC is not running on japanese locale, so change it to japanese locale, download japanese fontsets, and try again.

Ok thanks but how do I do that? Please give step-by-step instructions. This is the first time I've worked with something like this.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Its been so long ago since i changed mine that i forgot how exactly it went, plus i dont know what version of windows you have; just google it.

ok I figured out the locale thing. I just need to find a Japanese font set. If you know where I can find that please let me know and thanks for all the help.

I remember finding the Japanese font set in my windows XP installation CD, but I don't know with other operative systems.
    "Do you want some____________?"

It works! thanks everyone. the game is installed. Now I just have to get the thing to verify my cd.