Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fate/Moon White Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Hyarion View Post
    Except instead of doing it normally, we apparently traveled to Finland in the dead of winter and LARPed the thing.
    Looks like I have to work out more. P90X, here I come.

Spoiler:

Same here. Also need tacticool training.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Soo... time has passed and the crimson leaves of autumn have been replaced with the snowy whiteness of winter.

And since Tengetsu is all about winter and blizzards, I thought I would ask once more.

Any chance for a revival, now that times have changed?

I dunno. I'd rather focus on Regalia and see it through to the end before this.

Then Moon White would have a nice Zero feeling to it.

Though I realize that it might take a decade before then

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB-L View Post
    I dunno. I'd rather focus on Regalia and see it through to the end before this.

Then Moon White would have a nice Zero feeling to it.

Though I realize that it might take a decade before then
    Well, yeah. Obviously, if Verg feels that he doesn't have the time atm, then that is that.

But we did run both MW and Regalia in the at the same time in the beginning (with considerable success at that). If we wait until Regalia ends, I feel that it would just never happen.

So if possible, it would be nice to ressurect MW. Or at least make the attempt to bring some life back to it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Soo... time has passed and the crimson leaves of autumn have been replaced with the snowy whiteness of winter.
    *RAGE* Winter? Snow? Where? Not here anyway, just continuous rain.... ;_; *RAGE*

But back to the topic: I wouldn't mind MW's resurrection. But I'm not participating in Regalia, so I'd have more time and energy for MW than you "Regalians"...
    Small but dangerous!

My boring Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Cute things are cute.

Well so far, Dan's chillin' in a cafe, and Archer's literally chillin' on the rooftop doing recon around Lancer's general area.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, at least, the stuff has to calm down in the academy before I'll even start thinking about resurrecting MW.

Blog Entries
    Given moon white's rather comotose condition anyone feel like talking a bit more about the things they did? Verg and I were chatting in japan not about the final drafts of our servants but some of the "discarded" ideas. Like lancer for example, has a sealed phantasm that would only work if he was blackened, or, some of the ways one of his phantasms might have developed differently before I settled on the final variant included an teleportation skill that could allow him to flawlessly traverse the island in a second or evade a noble phantasm by popping out of max range then back in again, and another version (that I nearly went with) was like the bigger, meaner, crack addicted older brother of the faceless king from fate extra.

The faceless king, if you don't know swaps the relationship between each move, so break beats attack, guard beats break, and attack beats block. Lancer's would have been more like, whatever move lancer used was the right one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Well, I lost Caster's original charsheet (and I will remake him if we decide to restart), but from what I can remember, he had a teleportation spell (ala Medea), some A rank explosive traps, a damaging spell that which also acted as an amplifier for a second spell (so if you cast an A rank damage spell, by casting another spell of the same type, the circle of the previous spell magnifies it to A+) and, curiously, the ability to turn his entire workshop into a massive A+ rank explosion.

He also had a weird pseudo-detection Boundary Field which seemed to work as a mix of Instinct, Protection from Arrows and an AGI boost (through immediate reaction to attacks when they disrupted the "bubble"). One of his NPs acted as a separate prana source (it was quite respectable, I dont remember the full size though... 200 units perhaps?), which if used for spells, further boosted their power by a rank. Was hoping that I could pull off "magecraft on the level of Excalibur" by stacking up the damage to an A++(+) spell (through the use of the amplifier spell and the "special" prana).

Hmm... as for concepts I had. Caster did have an NP at some point which allowed him to passively "project" his Territory around him, sort of like a pseudo-RM, but I decided to scrap that for some reason (which I actually cannot recall at this moment).