Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling Type-Moon FES 10th anniversary BD Box

Blog Entries

Selling Type-Moon FES 10th anniversary BD Box

Blu-ray box release of special event held on July 7th and 8th to celebrate the 10th anniversary of game brand "Type-Moon"! During both days, many live songs were performed by several artists and divided in five programs. The first one features live of Yuki Kajiura (Fate/Zero BGM) (secret guest), the second one Fate / Zero best scenes, the third one Carnival Phantasm. Then, comes the 4th program "Hibichika Radio (based on the most popular characters) and the 5th program with live songs! During the encore were performed "Maho Tsukai no Yoru" theme song and "Fellows" by Maasaki Endo. Box includes a special blu-ray with "Carnival Phantasm" new episode (26 min), "Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin Movie" PV, "Next Type-Moon" trailer, 10 years of Type-Moon game opening videos. Also comes with an original drama CD and original booklet (36 pages) in an illustrated box and special digipak.
    Condition is like new, just watched it once and was sitting in my glass cabinet since then. Asking price is 115$ including shipping (via DHL), still somewhat negotiable.

Would like some more negotiation, and is the condition 9/10

Blog Entries
    got pm~

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle CompositeGNFNR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn, I'd like this but have no money. Oh well.

Blog Entries
    it's still available. just asking again before it goes off to ebay at the end of the week

ユカイツーカイマキデラさんはマキデララ ンドのプリン セスだぜ!? Ragnar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How much d'you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos
    1) Everything leads to Sakura.
    2) Nothing stays on topic. See #1.
    3) People will spend 30 pages debating the number of hairs on Shirou's head. See #2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
    Condition is like new, just watched it once and was sitting in my glass cabinet since then. Asking price is 115$ including shipping (via DHL), still somewhat negotiable.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    10 horses and my firstborn daughter's hand in marriage.
    This is like how this stuff usually goes right?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle CompositeGNFNR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What arashi said

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's all about the horses peeps, daughter is just the sweetener.

Blog Entries
    wut

Blog Entries
    Overcome by laziness I've still not managed to get this on ebay, so I would like to ask again if someone might be interested in it. Asking price is now 100$ including shipping, as the price seems to have fallen a bit on ebay too.

Blog Entries
    Blu-ray box release of special event held on July 7th and 8th to celebrate the 10th anniversary of game brand "Type-Moon"! During both days, many live songs were performed by several artists and divided in five programs. The first one features live of Yuki Kajiura (Fate/Zero BGM) (secret guest), the second one Fate / Zero best scenes, the third one Carnival Phantasm. Then, comes the 4th program "Hibichika Radio (based on the most popular characters) and the 5th program with live songs! During the encore were performed "Maho Tsukai no Yoru" theme song and "Fellows" by Maasaki Endo. Box includes a special blu-ray with "Carnival Phantasm" new episode (26 min), "Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin Movie" PV, "Next Type-Moon" trailer, 10 years of Type-Moon game opening videos. Also comes with an original drama CD and original booklet (36 pages) in an illustrated box and special digipak.
    Hmm...It sounds and looks kinda cool I guess, but I just don't think there is enough stuff in there that I don't already have in some other form is all...I already have all of the Fate/Zero music, the Fate/Zero anime, and Carnival Phantasm. So the first 3 programs are all kinda worthless to me. The Hibichika Radio sounds fun, but I'd need translations from somewhere to understand it, and really appreciate it, so...And the live songs sounds cool, but it really depends on what songs we are talking about, and I may have all of them already. Though maybe the live versions are cooler I suppose (I often find that it's the other way around though...). Maho Tsukai no Yoru theme song I can just download (which I will do after having played the game first). The Mirai Fukuin PV is kinda redundant now that I have the actual movie itself. The Drama CD is probably cool, but I face the same problem as with the radio thing. That leaves me with just the booklet (and I have no idea what is in that one), the game OP compilation video (which does admittedly sound cool, if it's in good quality), and the actual box and digipak, which is also cool, for collecting.

Blog Entries
    If you want to be technical you can download every single thing he's selling exactly, since there's a torrent for the entire blu-ray box on nyaa. You don't buy this kind of stuff to actually use it, you buy it because you want to put it on a shelf and look at it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    If you want to be technical you can download every single thing he's selling exactly, since there's a torrent for the entire blu-ray box on nyaa. You don't buy this kind of stuff to actually use it, you buy it because you want to put it on a shelf and look at it.
    Might go and grab that torrent just for the game OP video. Have you seen it? Is it good/cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Might go and grab that torrent just for the game OP video. Have you seen it? Is it good/cool?
    The OP is normal, as mostly everyone has seen it by now.
    The torrent Mcjon01 mentions has everything (PVs, Drama, scans(?), special disc, those random chapters with F/E servants, etc.) with a pretty good quality (I think there were 2; the 720p and the 1080p).

But yeah, I agree with that too; if you buy it's because you want to put it on display, like in my case, then just download the things yu want and enjoy them without worries.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    People haven't seen the Vita OPs yet? I mean, I can somewhat understand the UBW and HF ones because for a while nobody had any good quality versions up, but, the Fate one? People had that shit up the moment the BDs were available.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    People haven't seen the Vita OPs yet? I mean, I can somewhat understand the UBW and HF ones because for a while nobody had any good quality versions up, but, the Fate one? People had that shit up the moment the BDs were available.
    With VitaTV's out in Japan, I'm surprised nobody's taken the liberty of directly ripping the video using a Hauppauge or something

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    They have. Dude, I never said I haven't seen the FSN VITA OP's yet (I've seen them aaaaaages ago). I thought we were talking about a video that had lots of different OP's from Type-Moon VN's compiled together, and stuff. I haven't watched something like that.