Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams and Nightmares

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries

Dreams and Nightmares

Another 7th Dimension staple from the old boards, now back in shiny vBulletin flavor!

I'll start by pasting one of my dreams that I mentioned on the older board, one that's Nasuverse-related. (ahem) The dream I can't remember until the very end. My dream was hectic; I was basically jumping from place to place in a very chaotic manner. At the very end, I felt exhausted. I then wake up in my bed. I roll my head right, and I see a woman with short blonde hair. She has a faint smile on her face, and she's resting her chin on her hands, and her hands were resting on my bedside. Her red eyes looked at me and she said in a gentle manner, "You feel better now?" I then woke up in the real world, rolled my head right . . . but there was no one there. Where have you gone, Arcueid?

But that's old news. Here's a new dream I had only a few days ago!

I was working in an office building. I was by myself (I think I went in on a Sunday) and I went through the entire complex, changing the ones printed everywhere to not look like this (1), but rather, to look like the more simplistic design (l) that resembles a lowercase L. The next day, everyone found out of my actions. The boss asked me why I changed the ones everywhere. This was my answer:

"Because the ones shaped like this (1) are not symmetrical! Symmetry is perfection! Lack of symmetry is imperfection! Imperfection . . . IS DISGUSTING!" I then crumpled onto the floor. I was babbling nonsense by that point. I don't remember anything else, except that.

So, what are some dreams and/or nightmares you've had?
    g

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This dream was from yesterday and it involves a witch terrorizing us with all sorts of curses in a house we don't own. In the end, we captured her and plan to send her on a psychiatrist.

Everything is Nobu's fault. King Rorthur's Avatar

I am the herp of my derp. Hurr is my body and durr is my blood. I have created over a thousand derps unknown to durps nor known to hurps
    have withstood durrs to create many derps yet, those hurrs will never herp anything so, as I pray, Unlimited Derp Works
    ~
    Because somehow Kiritsugu managed to make GARcher look like a pussy.

anamesis
    Last night I had a dream I had a motorcycle (Which oddly looked like it was one of those mecha suits from Vexille but in bike form) anyways I was giving a coworker a ride home... I kind of like the girl, anyways it turns out she is a raging pedophile and then the FBI show up and...

I woke up confused.

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    Latest dream had 2 parts. Both involved running though. The first was we had stolen the arm off some pissed off chick and she was chasing us. She would appear at random, but we knew she was always close behind us. She was kinda like the Forest Spirit from Dragon Age. Her arm looked like it was wrapped in barbed wire for some reason. The second part was after we/I decided to just talk to her about WTF was going on. When I was going to do it, she appeared not too far from the store we were in, but we could tell something was fucked up. We all became terrified and ran like crazy. I ran up the store(the top floor was like 5 stories up I think) and hid in a closet. She never found me, but I could tell there was carnage throughout the store. I think I woke up right before she opened the closet door.

I had a dream where I was playing cards with the other members of BL.
    Right when Theo was about to maul Mike PROBOARDS kicked down the door and shouted "LOL, YOU'RE BEING SHUT DOWN!".
    Then after that it was what I usually dream about, people being brutally tortured to death and weird things.
    Last edited by Lotus Saint; April 21st, 2011 at 09:29 PM.
    -Insert witty signature here-

US Friend Code
    I had a dream last night that started normal then descended into WTF... It started with me and my girlfriend together in my room hanging out. Then, all of the sudden I heard a knock on my window, so I go and check it out. There I see a large deer standing in front of my second floor window like I was on the ground floor, and then I look behind it and there are like hundreds of forest creatures in my back yard. Then, a man in a gorilla suit walks in my room and starts slowly peeling of the fur on his arms. At that point I just embraced my girlfriend a waited for the crazy to end.

I have no clue what the hell influenced that dream, all I know is I don't want another one like that any time soon...
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

I had a dream recently for a change. Then I woke up and was sad for the whole day because I couldn't remember a thing from it besides that the lolis were involved...
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    I had a dream.... there was DarkMAN there and Rumia. And Rumia was eating him. It was a nice dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    I had a dream.... there was DarkMAN there and Rumia. And Rumia was eating him. It was a nice dream.
    Why are you having MY erotic fantasies in YOUR dreams? Get the hell out you peeping-tom!
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMAN View Post
    Why are you having MY erotic fantasies in YOUR dreams? Get the hell out you peeping-tom!
    B-but she was eating your intestines like your liver and colon and stomach... ;c;

B-but she was eating your intestines like your liver and colon and stomach... ;c;
    Pffft... Like I need those.

Pffft... Like I need those.
    And then she stole you heart. D:

And then she stole you heart. D:
    Oh, now you are going overboard. You seriously believe I have a heart?

Oh, now you are going overboard. You seriously believe I have a heart?
    You don't have a heart for Rumia-chan? D':

04satsujinki40
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterSeth View Post
    I had a dream last night that started normal then descended into WTF... It started with me and my girlfriend together in my room hanging out. Then, all of the sudden I heard a knock on my window, so I go and check it out. There I see a large deer standing in front of my second floor window like I was on the ground floor, and then I look behind it and there are like hundreds of forest creatures in my back yard. Then, a man in a gorilla suit walks in my room and starts slowly peeling of the fur on his arms. At that point I just embraced my girlfriend a waited for the crazy to end.

I have no clue what the hell influenced that dream, all I know is I don't want another one like that any time soon...
    Etrian Odyssey prolly!

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You don't have a heart for Rumia-chan? D':
    Forget it, he's a brain in a jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan The Mouse View Post
    Forget it, he's a brain in a jar.
    OH MY GOD! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Ruca_Milda ditched me when we were attacked by GIANT VAMPIRE BATS.

I gotz blood-sucked...
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Fun Fact: I've never had a single erotic dream in my life.

As for regular dreams, I once had one when I was a kid, and I dreamed some giant was trying to squish me. I ran up the field to my grandparents house, and was somehow safe in there, despite it not being any more sturdy than our own house.

Dreams are weird.