Page 115 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1565105110113114115116117120125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2538

Thread: Koha-Ace

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whats this about?

- - - Updated - - -

Posting this because there is no other place to post a fanart of none of the two main koha-ace OC servants and i like Sakamoto's design

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Quote Originally Posted by RanonCap View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/9FNtJ

I guess it'd be too much to ask, but would anyone ever translated the Fate/Koha-Ace story now that we've got Japanese scans of it?

I think most know the gist of it now, but it'd be fun to see translated, if ever.

Black Glass Zombie Ramesses Obsidian Pharaoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Endabend View Post
    Old Li Shuwen's a slightly weaker and more frail but faster version of Li, which makes sense I suppose.
    I think they gave him the wrong stats in that sheet.

There are two reasons why I'm saying this: one, he inexplicably has a rank in the NP stat while his younger GO version doesn't, despite them having the exact same skills and rankless NPs; the other is that those stats are exactly the same as Okita's, which raises the possibility that it was just a copy-paste fail.

We'll probably know for sure when
    FGO datamine
    Assassin Old Li Shuwen is released.

Blog Entries
    I guess it'd be too much to ask, but would anyone ever translated the Fate/Koha-Ace story now that we've got Japanese scans of it?

I think most know the gist of it now, but it'd be fun to see translated, if ever.
    I've been told Koha-Ace is hard to translate

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    The problem with translating Koha-Ace is that over half of the script will be "TL: This is a reference to the mango/animu/game X" or "TL: This is a Japanese meme/joke".

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

I've heard that before too, yeah. Considering this bit tends to be slightly less filled with jokes (for the most part) and slightly more serious though, I can't see it being as difficult as what normally is just jokes 100% of the time.

Not like I'd know, though. But there certainly seem to be a lot less jokes in the story than in Koha-Ace's usual format.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    I've heard that before too, yeah. Considering this bit tends to be slightly less filled with jokes (for the most part) and slightly more serious though, I can't see it being as difficult as what normally is just jokes 100% of the time.

Not like I'd know, though. But there certainly seem to be a lot less jokes in the story than in Koha-Ace's usual format.
    but there are many meme comments on outside of frame.

It's not about what's on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts.

Honestly I forgot about those to begin with.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    but Koha-Ace won't be complete without meme/meta jokes from the characters or Medusa fanboy comments from Keikenchi.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Besides the generic fighting styles of the servants, Nine Lives Blade Works is the only thing with a name that Izo could copy right? Most named sword techniques in Fate are Anti-Unit Demonic Swords as far as i can remember.
    d'eon's two nps should be copyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    d'eon's two nps should be copyable.
    Stupid Sexy Izo.

Last edited by JetKinen; November 10th, 2016 at 08:13 PM.

So what was Izou's deal, anyways? He seemed just kind of like an asshole who enjoyed stabbing people, but seemed to have a particular thing against Okita and Ryouma.

Blog Entries
    Izou and Okita were in the two sides of the restoration war in japan.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Like a Soaring Dragon (Noble Phantasm)
    Rider's EX rank Noble Phantasm. Has both a human and dragon form. Even clad in human form her mystery and attack power is considerable. In dragon form she is clad in overwhelming mystery. It is difficult to even wound her with normal attack methods. However, because her existence is incomplete the dragon transformation is a one-time summon, a one-time limit. Strictly, it is not dragon kind but a mizuchi that is just one step behind dragon kind. Something close to that strange mononoke.

She was sealed in a certain mountain and when Ryoma saved her she fell in love at first sight, easy. Under the pretense of requital, she became Ryoma's stalker wife. What's up with this eroge? It's possible she considerably, secretly, helped him with his exploits after the Tokugawa fell. Or maybe not. By the way, because she was not beside him when he died, she could not save him. Overcome with grief she vanished into the bottom of a hidden ocean and never climbed up to heaven as a dragon.

European Dead Apostle War Theater (Advance Notice Lie)

A story where the True Ancestor curb stomps Okita and Nobu.
    Eh? Worlds from Fate don't have the Twenty-Seven Ancestors or the happy-go-luck vampire princess? Nevermind then!

Fake Fuhrer (Master)

The Fuhrer's kagemusha. Because the genuine Fuhrer died in Europe a bit earlier than our history, he was using this chance to try rule as the true Fuhrer. The 「artificial god」plan was to use Holy Grail and keep the god-like powers with the goal of reproducing the Heroic Spirits themselves. However, in the end, the vessel couldn't withstand it and the wish went unfulfilled.

Neo Fuhrer
    Artifical God
    (Calamity)

The end of the goal to reproduce 「True Humanity」carrying the power of god. Because the existence itself needs a large amount magical energy it is theoretically impossible to manifest. However, with the appearance of the exception known as Maxwell's Demon, it became possible. With its semi-perpetual supply of magical energy one could say that with its regeneration ability, using normal attacks to defeat it is considerably difficult.

Right Hand of Glory (Holy Relic)
    Hands of Glory. For our generation, we think of Yokoshima's certain-kill skill. But it's a relatively popular magecraft tool. Its effect of making people go to sleep is at the level of a handy effect. However, the hurdle for creating this tool is high. By the way, in the story the Right Hand of Glory that Karen purses is a special person's right arm. It has no relation to the guy in lace.
    (???? Was the Shroud of Turin made of lace?)

Maxwell's Demon
    Negation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics
    (Noble Phantasm)

A Noble Phantasm of nothing but contradictions that creates close to infinite amounts magical energy with the power of science. Strictly speaking, this Noble Phantasm's operation needs magical energy to move Maxwell's Demon so it cannot be called a perpetual motion machine. This is essential the theory that denies Maxwell's Demon, "To distinguish between momentums, energy is necessary" as it is understood.

Counter Guardian (Servant?)
    Okita's ascension after her spiritual foundation takes in the Holy Grail. Receiving support from the Counter Force, she is more emotionless than the normal Okita but her root remains the same. Anyway, because she is receiving backing from the Counter Force she takes on a hitman attitude that will kill anything and uses an excessive beam finish against the artificial god. It seems the concept has been blown away.

There are twelve special moves including, infinite light firing "Eternity Three Stage," a cool black katana "Purgatory Sword," a mysterious dimension maneuver "Furthest Earth" it feels like there's nothing else like this.

The design the president blessed me with was too cruelly omitted as XP was forcibly finished. However, the president's design was simply too wonderful "I'll somehow get it out there... Yeah! I'll use it as something like Okita Alter in Imperial Capital!" and like that she reappeared.

The Nobu's component? Who's that? Someone who rolls the gatcha?

Eh? Where's the afterword? (Afterword)
    Even if this page is pretty last moment I want to write an afterword if possible Shiki-san!
    If you enjoyed Koha-Ace GO Imperial Capital Holy Grail Strange Story then I am happy. Okita and Nobu are all thanks to you fans and FGO. They're so famous people don't think they're from Koha-Ace anymore. Thank you so much. It seems like Koha-Ace is going to continue so please take care of me. Let us meet again!

Had help from reiu for something. Thanks
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    so oryo's sleeping in the ryudouji lake right
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    she ded
    Last edited by You; December 30th, 2016 at 02:19 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    lies

cute girls never die
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Much thanks for the translations! But, huh. I still wonder what Maxwell's goals even were, though, since he seemingly hijacked the Fuhrer's plans at the end there. It also makes me wonder if there's more to the Artificial God or not. Caster of Black's huge golem in Apocrypha would distort reality around itself and whatnot, so you'd think an artificial god would be capable of something incredible...

I wasn't really expecting that blurb about Ryouma's NP either, so that's neat. She's like a Kiyohime who actually got with the guy.

It's a shame Keikenchi never decided to explain what all the new Servant skills do, but it's nice that he got to clarify this stuff. Also, still hoping someone translates the story eventually.
    Last edited by Endabend; December 30th, 2016 at 07:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    I am forever grateful You(and Reiu).

Just one question, i though this was set in 1939?