Thread: Where could I post fandubs/dramatic readings in a certain anime section in Type-Moon Forum?

屍鬼 Ghoul

Where could I post fandubs/dramatic readings in a certain anime section in Type-Moon Forum?

Hello, Type-Moon Forum! ^__^
    I have a question, since I could not find a section for fandubbing of animes of Type-Moon franchise or maybe I am not looking hard enough. The reason why, is because I have a few fandubbing scenes of CANAAN the anime, in a different language from English of course and would like to share it with everyone here. Yet, I couldn't find anything in that particular area. Hmm... I guess I would need a bit of help for this type of thing, if there are - I would appreciate the help! Thank you very much. ^^

Blog Entries
    My guess is that your best bet is the Anime/Manga section as that covers mostly all the anime topics such as this, though if you are feeling adventurous then the Translation section would also qualify as it also fits your needed criteria.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    My guess is that your best bet is the Anime/Manga section as that covers mostly all the anime topics such as this, though if you are feeling adventurous then the Translation section would also qualify as it also fits your needed criteria.
    Really? That sounds like a nifty recommendation, I might try that. ^^