71 36.04%
  • MoS Shirou

17 8.63%
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Shirou

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GG_Abrams View Post
    Eh, don't get me wrong. UBW is a close second, but HF is really where Shirou hit home for me. He was winning because of external factors (Kirei's heart stopping, Archer's arm) rather than the Shounen plot that unfolded when he fought Gilgamesh.
    What Shonen plot? He fought against Gil with the power of TIME!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    It's funny 'cause Fate finale is the best finale out of the three, no discussion.
    Yeaaaaaaaahhhh-no

I'll give you Gilgamesh vs Saber, but that's it really.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eh, don't get me wrong. UBW is a close second, but HF is really where Shirou hit home for me. He was winning because of external factors (Kirei's heart stopping, Archer's arm) rather than the Shounen plot that unfolded when he fought Gilgamesh. This was far more believable to me.
    Gilgamesh's ego isn't an external factor now?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    He legitimately defeated Gilgamesh since quantity can have its own quality. His rate of fire exceeded that of Gil's and that's the key to his victory.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    It's funny 'cause HF finale is the best finale out of the three, no discussion.
    Agreed
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's funny 'cause Fate finale is the best finale out of the three, no discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Last Episode is the best finale.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    Gilgamesh's ego isn't an external factor now?
    Not as much as a dying heart.

Blog Entries
    Um, Shirou didn't defeat Gil. The angry Grail black hole did, and then Archer nailed him while Gil tried to pull himself out with his chains.

Blog Entries
    HF finale was best.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    But Shirou contributed to his ultimate demise.

Blog Entries
    Yeaaaaaaaahhhh-no

I'll give you Gilgamesh vs Saber, but that's it really.
    1. Shirou's roundhouse kick and blasting Kirei with the Azoth Dagger was mental as fuck
    2. Saber VS Gil is enough to trump the other finales on its own. Seriously, if the Kirei VS Shirou fistfight in HF True didn't exist, this argument wouldn't even be happening right now, for it's the only close contender.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1. Shirou's roundhouse kick and blasting Kirei with the Azoth Dagger was mental as fuck
    2. Saber VS Gil is enough to trump the other finales on its own. Seriously, if the Kirei VS Shirou fistfight in HF True didn't exist, this argument wouldn't even be happening right now, for it's the only close contender.
    I contest you, because I think that Shirou vs Gilgamesh trumped them all.

I'll admit Fate's finale was pretty good too, though.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I especially loved that part with Avalon, with both arms reaching out toward it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    1. Shirou's roundhouse kick and blasting Kirei with the Azoth Dagger was metal as fuck
    Fixed.

Blog Entries
    Wait, GG, are you seriously saying that the UBW fight was more Shonen than Shirou AKA "My body and brain are practically dead but I can still go on because I'm a determinator who wants to save my love" vs Kotomine?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    Um, Shirou didn't defeat Gil. The angry Grail black hole did, and then Archer nailed him while Gil tried to pull himself out with his chains.
    My point is that the fight stretched my suspension of disbelief too far for me. HFShirou vs Herc I guess did as well, but at least him using the skills inherited from Archer's arm is something I'm able to take with a more of a straight face than UBWShirou quickly mastering his magecraft skills from copying Archer for a couple of days and then using some prana supply boost he got from Rin to beat the most powerful Servant in the Fate universe.

Saying Gilgamesh lost because he grossly underestimated Shirou is a bit redundant considering that's his attitude for 90% of the people he fights.

Blog Entries
    1. Shirou's roundhouse kick and blasting Kirei with the Azoth Dagger was mental as fuck2. Saber VS Gil is enough to trump the other finales on its own. Seriously, if the Kirei VS Shirou fistfight in HF True didn't exist, this argument wouldn't even be happening right now, for it's the only close contender.
    The finale confrontation with Gil, I agree is pretty good. Rest isn't so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Last Episode is the best finale.
    No. Like, hell to the no, kind of no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    HF finale was best.
    Normal End best.
    Last edited by Daiki; November 11th, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    I contest you, because I think that Shirou vs Gilgamesh trumped them all.
    Aye, it trumped them all in how improbable and downright retarded it was. Archer turning out to be alive after all that and even assisting was even richer.

It's like someone said: Nasu wrote it like playing an RPG or something, and the dice rolled "Shirou bangs Rin, Shirou beats Gil" and Nasu had no choice but to cry and then write it down.

( also, I might be exaggerating my opinion for comedy purposes so don't take this to your heart )
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Blog Entries
    My point is that the fight stretched my suspension of disbelief too far for me. HFShirou vs Herc I guess did as well, but at least him using the skills inherited from Archer's arm is something I'm able to take with a more of a straight face than UBWShirou quickly mastering his magecraft skills from copying Archer for a couple of days and then using some prana supply boost he got from Rin to beat the most powerful Servant in the Fate universe.

Saying Gilgamesh lost because he grossly underestimated Shirou is a bit redundant considering that's his attitude for 90% of the people he fights.
    You do realize how Shirou beat him? It basically boiled down to "I can pull my swords faster from the ground than you from your magical golden gate thing!"