71 36.04%
  • MoS Shirou

17 8.63%
Page 1 of 37 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Shirou

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Favorite Shirou

Archer doesn't count, we haven't seen his route.
    Last edited by Kirby; November 11th, 2013 at 12:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    All the Shirous are lovely, but I went with HF one because he entertained me the most.
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    MoS Shirou is a lot less popular than I thought he would be. I thought that was one of the most popular bad ends.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    MoS Shirou is a lot less popular than I thought he would be. I thought that was one of the most popular bad ends.
    It's because the same route has a much more superior Bad End.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Weird. I can't see anyone else's vote after I voted, even though it's public. Did this happen with anyone else?

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    UBW Shirou is the best. Mostly because Fate Shirou acts like a total retard at times, though I still like him, and HF!Shirou pisses on his ideals for Sakura's boobs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    UBW Shirou is the best. Mostly because Fate Shirou acts like a total retard at times, though I still like him, and HF!Shirou pisses on his ideals for Sakura's boobs.
    This. Took the text right from my keyboard.

As per F/HA, Shirou doesn't visit Kiritsugu's grave.
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Next time he goes to visit Kiritsugu's grave will be a hoot.
    "Soooo, well... how do I start... did that promise count so much to you?"
    "Nah man, boobs are always more important. You didn't repeat my mistakes. gg"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Next time he goes to visit Kiritsugu's grave will be a hoot.
    "Soooo, well... how do I start... did that promise count so much to you?"
    Didn't he forget the promise from all the projection brain damage?

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Didn't he forget the promise from all the projection brain damage?
    Given how convenient for him forgetting stuff is, I wouldn't be surprised.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    HF Shirou. Because Nine Lives & Sparks Liner High.

Indeed, I didn't like that in HA he doesn't visit the grave. I honestly do not understand why. Maybe it has to do with Avenger?
    Apparently he knew nothing about the grave at all. I easily can imagine Shirou being like that.

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Blog Entries
    UBW Shirou, though I liked HF Shirou as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Are you sure about that? Because I remeber him saying that he didn't go there often.
    Yes. He was surprised to meet Taiga on the Temple Grounds and even more surprised to find out that Kiritsugu's grave is somewhere over there.

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    I'm also on board with this.

Throwing away a major part of yourself for someone else's happiness never ends well. It fosters resentment and codependence. Fate Shirou was true to himself, but he did it in a dickish way. He was almost as bad as Gilgamesh in how loudly he told Saber to be an obedient little waifu. He just wasn't as mean about it.

Blog Entries
    If HF!Shirou had went in a somewhat different way about the ideals, for eg saying something like "MUH IDEALS but people close to me take more priority" or something, then I might've preferred him but as it is right now, with him discarding the entire thing just like that, My only path is Unlimited Blade Works.

HF Shirou.

Shirou's ideals are trash but whatever.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You don't like saving people?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

lesbian witch from hell kay4today's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    You don't like saving people?
    Isn't he the same guy who voted for Sakura in the Heroine poll because of her boobs?

His priorities seem to lie in a different place!