Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: Twelve Days of Noel

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

“Princess… erm, wouldn’t it be… time to move… a bit?”

Avenger’s heart was beating faster than he had expected. The sudden closeness of the black-haired girl had always felt weird… but now those emotions had reached their peak. He didn’t know how to react. He didn’t know what he should have done. He was only here to supervise the whole ordeal… he wasn’t supposed to be involved in something like this!

Yet, the young girl with her ragged breathing and moist eyes… for some reason Avenger didn’t want her to move.

“M-mm… I… I know, but…”

Azaka felt like her cheeks were on fire. Only her extended hands kept the distance between him and the tattooed youth. Yet, at this point, she wasn’t sure what she wanted: to kick himself off the ground and get as far away from him as possible… or to just let her hands go limp. She didn’t even know what the true reason of this ordeal was… and yet she felt that her heart was confused by completely another matter.

Yet, the tattooed youth with his wild eyes and unreadable expression… for some reason, Azaka didn’t want him to go away.

It was a stale-mate between the two, a locked situation where neither could act. Had it been several repeated days ago, they would have immediately bounced off each other, followed by screaming and cursing. But now, after such a long time spent together… neither knew how to react. In fact, it would have been odd for them to know what to do. Listening to the events that passed, sharing bits and pieces of each other, learning what made the other tick… growing so close in such a short span of time was enough to make anyone question the nature of their relationship.

But, for a girl who could not admit it, and for a boy who could not understand it… love was such a distant concept.

Suddenly, the screen of the phone on the ground lit up. It had fallen next to them in the squabble, and after a moment of thinking, it seemed to have decided to make a call; and as Azaka could see from the screen, this would be the final call the phone was going to make. After this, the battery life… would be gone. Their last chance… their last hope… it all rode on this single phone call.

“Avenger…” Azaka said, her eyes glued to the phone. “Please… Allow me to stay like this, just… for this phone call. If it does not work… I need someone to support me.”

The eyes of the tattooed youth narrowed, but with a firm expression, he nodded.

“Yeah. Don’t worry ‘bout it, princess,” he said. “If you’ll fall… I’ll be there to catch. I might drop you later, though.”

Azaka made a sound that was somewhere between a chuckle and a sniffle.

“I know. That’s why… I want it to be you.”

Before Avenger could inquire what she meant, the phone connected.

And their final call began.

Twelve Days of Noel
    Day 11
    Mirror, mirror, on the wall

“I thought I’d find you here, Master.”

The sound of a man’s voice called back the young girl from her thoughts. Immediately, she shivered as the cold wind whistled through the courtyard of the mansion, announcing just how deep the world was in December. The girl automatically searched for the warmth of her jacket, but found only the thin fabric of her nightgown.

Ah, that’s right, Matou Sakura thought. I didn’t get properly dressed.

Hearing footfalls in the soft grass behind her, the purple-haired girl turned to look at the approaching young man. There, standing like a lonely knight before the imposing dark mansion behind him, was her Servant: a young man cloaked in black cloth and donning a silver-and-white light armor. He stood defiantly against the wind, not letting a single bit of discomfort to be seen despite the harshness of the cold. The smile on his face, the one that never disappeared despite the atrocities required of him, was there like always, trying to warm the smile of his Master.

“Rider…” Sakura softly spoke the name of the man. “Is Nee-san done with you for today?”

“Yes. She pitted me against Saber and his Master, but unfortunately we had to call off the battle before a conclusion could be reached,” Rider reported. “A spy of Caster’s, it seems. Not that it was your sister who found it. It was Saber himself.”

“Rider, I know you… don’t like Nee-san,” Sakura said with downcast eyes. “But still, give her some credit. Please.”

Rider frowned despite still continuing to smile. The mere memory of the blue-haired, haughty young girl with more bravado than actual talent was enough to affect his positive mindset; something which was not easy to do. But for the talentless heiress of the dying family of magi it was a natural gift.

“If it is for the sake of your own personal safety, then I shall not,” Rider coldly answered, despite his ever-present smile.

Hearing her Servant speak those words, Sakura couldn’t help but to stare in utter shock. However, what he said next was enough to calm down her raging, hurt emotions.

“… For I am waiting for her to give me a reason, a single reason, to cut off her neck and rid you off your tormentor forever, Master,” Rider stated, gripping the edge of his cloak with determination. “Do not think badly of me, Master, but I believe in removing the root of the problem, not the fruits.”

“I can see that…” Sakura smiled solemnly. “But still, I wish you would not fight with Nee-san. She is how she is, but I believe she truly fancies you, Rider.”

The wavy-haired man couldn’t help but to gag at the thought.

“So, do not agitate her… and do not worry about me so much, Rider,” Sakura concluded, her gaze aimed to the ground and arms wrapped around her shivering body. “It is for the best. For all of us.”

“I am afraid that you will have to use your Command Spell, Master, for me to do such a thing.”

Before Sakura could react to what was going on, Rider had taken a few quick steps to reach her. Then, with a flurry of a movement, he took off his own cloak and threw it around her, wrapping her into the black color tightly. Warmth spread through her body with a startling speed, and for some reason, she could feel that all the tormenting thoughts at the back of her head seemed to be further away.

It took her a moment to realize what it was. But then, it hit her: that warmth was Rider’s feelings for her.

She no longer could stop tears from forming in the corners of her eyes.

“Rider…” she silently sobbed. “Why? Why do you care about me so much? Despite everything I’ve done…”

Rider couldn’t find the words to answer his Master, not immediately. He directed his gaze to the stars, and to the snow falling from the skies. Christmas Eve, time of magical wonder for the rest of the world… and still the household of his Master was filled with gloom. He couldn’t blame the people living in there, of course. If anything, he would have liked to exterminate the monster controlling the family and release them from the darkness. That, however, had never been the option.

He could only silently stand and support the frail girl to whom he owned his life to.

Suddenly, two hands grabbed his shoulders as tightly as their feeble strength allowed. Sakura, clinging to her Servant with all of her might, fought back the tears that just wouldn’t stop from falling. She ended up leaning her head against the chest of the Servant.

That sight was too much for Rider to see without taking an action; gently, he wrapped his left arm around the girl, while slowly petting her head with his right.

“Ma-… Sakura. There is a reason I cannot leave you alone,” Rider finally said. “You live your days like they were a curse put upon you, continuing only because something is expected of you: never smiling, never knowing happiness… completely and utterly alone. That is something I cannot alone.”

As the girl continued to stay silent, urging him to continue, he tightened his embrace and leaned his head against the top of hers.

“I once saw a monster: a truly horrible monster, with no remorse about taking lives of humans or destroying the world around it. I have never seen such a sickening creature, full of hatred and anger against anything it saw,” Rider spoke quietly. “But at the same time, I saw something else in its eyes: loneliness. Though legends told of three monsters that inhabited the island, I only found one. I… never tried to find out what happened to the other two, but I can guess. After all, such a deep loneliness can only stem from one fate. A fate more horrible than death of your own.”

As he spoke, Rider gently cupped Sakura’s head with his right hand and lifted it slightly up, so that the two of them looked each other straight in the eyes. The tears of the girl had stopped, and now only wonder inhabited those tranquil, formerly dead, pools.

“… It is that same loneliness that I see in you,” Rider stated. “And Sakura… I cannot stand idly by, not anymore. I was unable to help that monster, for she was too far gone: but I can still help you. I can still make it all alright. If only… if only you’ll allow me to.”

Rider sighed, took a deep breath, and then brought his face only inches away from Sakura’s.

“Sakura…” he said. “… I want to save you.”

The tears were free again. Yet, at the same time, something else was released. Sakura’s mouth, tight line that it had been before, twisted its corners upwards, until a haunt of a smile, emotion almost forgotten, touched it.

“Rider…” she cried. “Please… save me.”

Thus, a contract was renewed through emotions, not through necessity. It was sealed through the longing of the two, touch of their lips as the two lost themselves in the first kiss they shared. It was neither gentle nor rough… only powerful, fueled by their raw need for each other.

This was the moment that the Holy Grail War of these two truly started.

“Aw, man… looks like it wasn’t a hit after all, princess,” Avenger groaned, slapping his forehead. “It looked like a right combo for a moment… but we got the wrong Rider. Figures.”

The tattooed Servant chuckled in self-deprecation. He had initially believed the idea of calls being their salvation being ridiculous, but the faith that Azaka seemed to have on them had rubbed off on him, too. Although he knew just what would be needed for the chest to open, he had thought that maybe… just maybe… they could connect to the reality outside.

Such hope was, of course, in vain.

“So? Want to fall?” Avenger finally asked. “I’m all deflated because of that anticlimactic ending to our journey, so it might be a bit rough fall.”

He was expecting something to break the mood, perhaps a cry of despair or a punch of anger… something, anything, that would have switched the mood from the emotionally confused one before the phone call. However, he heard nothing, felt nothing… and thus he turned his gaze into the girl above her.

To his surprise, Avenger saw something of awe and realization on Azaka’s face.

“I… I think… “ Azaka whispered, her whole body quivering. “I think I know why I ended up here.”

To be concluded today...

Blog Entries
    Verg-written Prototype Rider!? Yesss. Sakura as his Master? Very good.
    Avenger complaining about not getting the right Rider? Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Twelve Days of Noel
    It's that time of the year again...

“I… I think…” Azaka whispered, her whole body quivering. “I think I know why I ended up here.”

Twelve Days of Noel
    Day 12
    Princess and the dog

Avenger raised his eyebrows in surprise. While Azaka previously had been a young girl seized by the confusing emotions raging inside her, her eyes showed now a sudden clarity that had not existed before. Her expression was that of sudden understanding, as if the answer had dawned upon her out of the blue… like it most likely had.

“It’s because I’m… unable to let go… isn’t it?”

Azaka’s whisper was barely audible.

“Hooh? And what do you mean by that, princess?” Avenger asked, his tone completely flat.

“All these moments we’ve witnessed… they’ve been about alternate love. About people who should not be in relationship, and yet they defy the odds,” Azaka carefully spoke. “Alternate worlds… alternate paths that brought them to those moments… all to show me a simple truth.”

The black-haired girl was now gritting her teeth together, grinding them like the sound could have drowned the truth she almost did not want to admit.

In the end, when she put her mind to it, it had been such an easy mystery to solve. Just why would someone show her people in love, people who were not connected in any way in her world? Relationships that were different from the norm in her mind? Now that she thought about it, each of them was like a slap to her face, telling her to wake up from the childish dream she had cradled to her chest for so long.

She slowly shook her head, her expression in an odd twist of a smile and anger, a testimony of her doing her best to keep in something that was desperate to get out.

“Nii-san has a wife. He has a child. And yet here I still am, pining after him like a schoolgirl during her first crush… unable to move on, unable to accept that the time has moved past those days… I cling to those few memories and live in my memories as if nothing had changed,” Azaka whispered, her tone quaking. “It’s unsightly. I cannot become anything because I am stuck in the past while everyone else have walked the path to the future! I am the one left behind, aren’t I!? A single stupid girl unable to realize the truth!”

Her whole body shivering, Azaka was no longer able to support her full weight. She fell forward, her head bumping against Avenger’s chest. The sobs resonating deep from within her made her whole body convulse, and though it seemed like the dam of her mind could hold for a moment, it soon enough burst open and the tears fell down her cheeks. Frustration, anger and sorrow clear on her face, she hit her head against Avenger’s chest again and again, as if hoping she could somehow make a difference… even though she knew the world would refuse to change.

“The truth that no matter what I do… I cannot make Nii-san love me as a woman!”

Thus, Kokutou Azaka finally admitted the truth to herself.

The girl on top of him howled and sobbed, reality catching up to her in the most unpleasant way. Avenger heaved a sigh of pity and stayed still. It was better that he did not move now. She needed someone, anyone, to be there now that she understood. Years of affection, years of longing, years of emotions… lifetime of love had just come crashing around the girl. It was no wonder the girl was crying as hard as she was right now.

Had he’d been in a similar situation, Avenger wasn’t sure if he could have handled it as admirably.

“H-hey… Avenger…” Azaka whispered, her voice weak due to the tears. “Was I an idiot? Was I just being foolish? Should I have known from the very start that my dream was s-stupid?

The questions were asked spoken directly against him, making then almost nothing more than a mumble. Avenger still heard the loud and clear, for the emotion behind them was nothing to scoff at. Verbally clawing her way up the cliffside, Azaka was trying to find the truth to her feelings, her love, and some justification to the end she had now reached. It was normal for human being want to be always right, but if they were wrong, they at least wanted to be idiots.

“No,” Avenger simply answered. “Princess… I think you were just in love, you know?”

He could offer no such solace; every decision was made with full knowledge of her actions, and their possible repercussions. Yet she pushed on, betting everything on that small chance that she might succeed… only to fail miserably in the end.

And there was not a single thing bitterer than the tears of a person who had failed in love.

With Azaka crying against his chest, pouring out all of her one-sided love, Avenger slowly pushed himself into an upwards position. He leaned his back against the wall of the chest, allowing the girl to find at least some support him. It was for this purpose that he was here, after all. To pick her up after he had broken down to the ground, crying. There would have been better persons for the job, of course… but for some reason, he felt like he had to do this; for his own sake, too.

“W-why…?” Azaka eventually whispered, her voice sounding hoarse. “Why would anything… care enough to… force the t-truth upon me?”

Avenger sighed and stared at the ceiling. This was the question he hadn’t looked forward to.

“To be honest… I’m not so sure either. You could call it a Christmas Miracle, I suppose, but the phenomena lies a bit deeper than that. I dunno the details, but apparently this happens every year to some unfortunate loser. When certain conditions are met, the events are put to motion and the actors are chosen… or something like that,” Avenger explained. “If you want me to speak in classic examples… then let’s take you. You, princess, were stuck in the past and unable to move on. Your whole world existed in the time some years ago, when your love still had a chance. Like a ghost you wandered in the world, unable to let go of that world long gone.”

Azaka’s red eyes, swollen from the crying, widened in realization.

“A ghost… of the Christmas Past,” she whispered.

“Yeah, something like that,” Avenger said and nodded. “And that phone? Existing in the moment, showcasing realities that happen as we speak, over and over again… as well as repeating this day over and over again… A phantom machine that overlaps with your own, bringing forth the ugly truth you do not want to admit.”

“So this is…” Azaka continued and looked at the phone on the floor. “Ghost of the Christmas Present…”

The gears in her head turned, and in understanding, Azaka finally looked at Avenger. The tattooed youth was wearing a grin that was almost cheerful, yet marred with the pity he showed for the girl; it was an emotion he hadn’t felt in a long time… but a certain resemblance with a daydream from long ago made him sympathize with the girl more than he wanted to admit.

“In other words… y-you are…” Azaka whispered and reached out with her hand. Her fingers traced Avenger’s face, as if she was unable to believe his existence anymore. “An existence that’s not human, here to help me take the step to the dawn ahead…”

“Yeah. Ghost of the Christmas Future,” Avenger admitted. “Well, yeah, I ain’t that cool-looking as they traditionally are, but hey: I tried my best, didn’t I? You gotta hand me that, princess.”

Azaka tried to giggle, but her voice betrayed her and out came a weirdly-pitched sob. The sound was weird enough to cause Avenger to snort, earning him a glare from the girl. However, instead of quivering in anticipation of a violent attack, he nodded to her, looking satisfied. Initially this confused Azaka, but after few seconds of thinking, she began to understand.

--------- She was still functioning normally.

Despite everything that had happened, she was still capable of being annoyed at someone. Despite everything that had happened, she could still react to people around her.
    Despite everything that had happened, she could still show other emotions than sorrow.

It was an eye-opening realization to her: despite understand the ugly and frankly painful truth, she hadn’t been broken. She still went on, ready to punch Avenger for making a stupid comment or worrying about little things in her life that really did not matter in the long run. The truth had been introduced to her in a roundabout and quite elaborate way, so maybe a greater shock would have been in order… yet she felt she was going to be fine, in the end.

Sure, she was wounded. Her heart felt like it was torn apart… but she would be fine, in the end.

“Hey… can I tell you something?” Azaka quietly asked, allowing her breathing to relax. “It’s about why I fell in love with Nii-san.”

“I’m not Oprah or Dr. Phil, but go ahead, princess,” Avenger said and nodded.

Azaka drew a deep breath, calming herself down. What she was about to say was as much for herself as it was for the tattooed youth.

“I… like special things. Things that I should not, to be precise. Taboos, if you want to be scientifically correct,” Azaka started. “Back then, before everything that transpired, I had this, I admit, crazy notion of distancing myself from my brother until he no longer recognized me as his sibling, and then making my comeback. Frankly, it did not go as I planned at all, and an obstacle after another was piled upon my path. But I persevered, I braved on, hoping that one day I could achieve my goal, despite how far off in the distance it was.”

Azaka sighed and nudged her head a bit closer to Avenger’s chest. The black, silk-like hair of the girl tickled the Servant’s nose, making him try his utmost to not let out a sneeze.

“From my early childhood, I had understood just how special of an existence he was to me. For the sake of others, he would do anything… he would forsake himself, drink down all his tears, never letting himself harm another…” Azaka spoke with a distant smile. “That was his true worth, his infinite compassion… and the reason why I became to love him. I… think it is somehow ironic that because of his compassion I must also let go of that love… because the compassion, the affection for humans he had, was not as strong towards me as it was towards Shiki.”

“Lost in the competition of niceness?” Avenger asked, and Azaka nodded.

“Yeah. I suppose you could say something like that,” she admitted. Then, with a hint of red adorning her cheeks, she looked up at the Servant. “Though I guess you could relate to him. I mean… you did your best for the sake of others, too.”

“Unwilling as I might have been,” Avenger grimaced, which make Azaka chuckle. It was her first chuckle after learning the truth that wasn’t interrupted by a sob.

“Do not beat yourself up for it. I still find it admirable that you stood strong, and are as respectable person as you are right now,” she said. “But… yeah. I think I can now say… after calming down… that I can, eventually, grow out of that love. I have already faced and accepted the truth.”

Thus were the magic words spoken, and the dream of the past was broken.

With a click and a metallic clack did the lock of the chest open.

“---------- Ah.” Azaka let out a surprised sound as the lid of the chest suddenly swung open over them, revealing the soft lights of the house.

As if it had been a snap of fingers from a magician the nightmare was suddenly over. Without any warning, the chest opened and showed them the room in the Tohsaka manor that they had been in. Neither Avenger nor Azaka could react to the sudden change for a few seconds, being too stupefied for their brains to properly compute what had just transpired.

But when they finally came to an understanding, they rushed out faster than one could yell: “Broken heart!”

The two of them run all the way out of the Tohsaka mansion, in to the chilly December air of Fuyuki City. The lights of the city were out, but the street lamps still shone like candles in the darkness. The snow that was falling was the same that had fell when the two of them had made their way to the chest… so in other words, only an hour or two had passed in their reality.

Sitting down to the pile of snow on the roadside, Azaka stared at her hands and the snowy street beyond them, and a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

“We… we made it. Just by understanding that… frankly painful truth… we made it out,” she said. “It almost feels too easy now… does it not?”

“Oh, the Ghost of Christmas stuff tends to be like that,” Avenger grunted and kicked the ground. “Lots of flashy effects when you’re doing the job, but afterwards? Nobody even remembers you. But don’t worry, this ain’t an illusion or anything: we properly made it back to our own reality. In fact, the Christmas party starts in just an hour, so you might want to hurry. Wouldn’t want to keep your friends waiting, eh princess?”

Azaka nodded in understanding… but made no effort to leave. When Avenger turned to stare at her in confusion, she directed her gaze to her shoes, and the redness of her cheeks returned. She seemed to be struggling with something in her mind, her emotions as confused and colliding as before. It took her almost a minute of silence to come to a conclusion, and when she did, she quickly stood up and stood before Avenger, a slight pout on her face.

“… What?” Avenger asked, his eyebrow arched in confusion.

“Well… I just, erm… wanted to ask…” Azaka asked, fidgeting the whole time. “A-are you planning to go to the party?”

“Not really, no,” Avenger asked and grimaced. “Those parties ain’t my thing, you know? Too much shit has happened to me in them so far.”

Azaka slumped momentarily like she had been punched to the guts, but in just a second she was back in action, eyes glued to those of the Servant before her.

“Y-y-you should! You really should! With me!” Azaka continued, pointing at the tattooed youth. “If you don’t come, then this won’t work!”

“Why?” Avenger asked, looking annoyed. “And what won’t work!?”

“W-well… well, you know!” Azaka half-shouted, frustration clear on her face. “J-just so you know, I’m n-n-n-not going to say it out loud first!”

“Say what!?” Avenger shouted, before suddenly clamping his mouth shut. Red color began sneaking to his cheeks, and he meekly pointed at Azaka. “W-wait… are you referring to… you know? You think that I… erm, I mean…”

“I-I’m referring to that!” Azaka stomped her feet. “No, hold on a minute… are you saying you… don’t...?”

“N-no, I mean, I’m not sure what you mean, but if it’s that, I can’t say I’m completely against the idea…” Avenger stumbled on his tongue. “It’s just, you know, a bit sudden to say that!”

“But in the chest it seemed that---- Aarrgh!” Azaka was now ready to tear out her hair. “A-anyways, are you referring to that!? First, I want to know that!”

“I’m not sure what I’m supposed to refer to!” Avenger protested. “I’ve been only talking about one thing—“

“Since you’re so roundabout, I’m not sure if you mean what I mean!” Azaka cried in response. “Because if you don’t, then I’m going to look twice as stupid!”

“I don’t think I am! Or, I think I am! Ugh, I’m not even sure what I’m supposed to say to you blockheaded princess!” Avenger grunted. “You’re making this too confusing!”

“O-okay, then… then let’s make it one or the other!” Azaka announced before pointing at the Servant like she was accusing him of a crime of the highest decree. “Y-yes or no!?”

“N-no, I mean…” Avenger furiously scratched his head, before pointing right back at Azaka. “Aaaargh, YES!”

That single word was the bridge that Azaka trusted her life with. She caught the Servant by the shoulders, pulled herself close to him, and on her tippy-toes she planted a kiss on his cheek as fast as she could. Then, unsure as to what reaction she would get, she retreated a few steps and looked for a reaction.

… The result was that the tattooed youth turned bright red on his cheeks.

“… Y-yeah… I… thought that was what you were talking a ‘b-bout,” Avenger meekly answered. “It’s just that… you know… I wasn’t certain…”

“W-well, neither was I!” Azaka answered, crossing her arms in annoyance that she couldn’t stop the blush on her face. “I mean, I s-sorta got that impression in the chest, but I couldn’t be sure so I just ended up embarrassing myself, and… well, you know!”

“I was sorta growing an interest, but with the tone of your ordeal, I didn’t think it appropriate… well, I just didn’t want to ruin a-anything, in the off-chance… screw with appropriate, but ruining my chances is a no-go…” Avenger mumbled, clearly trying to find the right words to say. “And you didn’t give any clear signals, so I didn’t know what’s what!”

“I just gave you a signal as clear as it could be, you know? It is not about what I felt, or what I lost, it is... about a new beginning, and someone... I feel like I can um, love, without stumbling again, you know?” Azaka asked, arching an eyebrow. “But… you are willing to give this… a try?”

Avenger scratched the back of his head, unable to look Azaka straight in the eye. After exhaling and inhaling heavily and nodding to himself, he was finally able to face the girl, but the resulting expression was filled with enough fierce determination to make Azaka feel weak at knees. There was something almost similar to her brother in that look, and it was enough to make her heart squeak in joy… but there was also something own from the tattooed youth, part of the things that Azaka had found her heart skipping a beat for recently.

“Yeah. Sure, I mean, if you’re fine with me, princess…” Avenger answered. “… I want to see how far we can go.”

Hearing those words, Azaka beamed a slightly timid smile to his direction, and took some careful steps until they were right next to each other. Avenger, awkwardly enough to signal that this was his first time, wrapped his arms around her, while she put hers around his neck. Seconds passed as the two newly-born lovebirds tried their wings, trying to find a comfortable stance while wearing blushing smiles on their faces.

“So… should we not seal this with something?” Azaka asked eventually.

“You mean, like, smooching?” Avenger asked, looking rather awkward. “I… erm, I haven’t really done that before…”

“Neither have I,” Azaka giggled… and then looked upwards at the boy while wearing the cutest expression the tattooed youth had ever seen. “So… if you’re going to do it, could you… be gentle?”

Avenger grinned, brandishing his typical expression after a long while.

“Gentle? You know who I am, right? Ain’t no gentle in my dictionary!”

“Gyaaaahhh!” Azaka screamed in surprise, as the Servant descended upon her lips like a hawk from the heights.

However, despite what he had said…

… That kiss was the most tender, most gentle thing that Servant Avenger had ever done in his life.

Last edited by Verg Avesta; December 24th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hou----

Well, I didn't expect you to tie in the three ghosts, but that was a cute finish. Merry Christmas!!!

Servant Shinji? Goddam.

Merry Chrsitmas to you.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    “Reincarnate into a cooler cat. Maybe I'll give a damn then.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    "Live Slow, Die Whenever."
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    If I got a cent everytime I read "Mou~" in a Nanoha fic, I could buy a yacht and laugh at poor people.

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Merry Christmas, these snippets were great.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

Blog Entries
    Hooray for more Prototype characters, especially Proto!Perseus, YAY~!
    Thank you, and Merry Christmas~!

Forever a Supporting and Worshipping Fan of Fate/Prototype
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    I knew it all along! Azaka x Avenger! That first image in the first page said it all!

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    Regrettably I must inform that there will not be a tie-in special with quirky humor and loads of characters to finish this year's Christmas Countdown.

My schedule was all over the place this December, and thus I had no time to write the usual special, nor the story that tends to go with it. I apologize for this, and hope that you can understand.

With that said, Merry Christmas & Happy New Years to everybody!

... Oh, and this won't be the last time we'll be seeing Azaka X Avenger. Those two have yet to fight in a Grail War together.

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    ... Oh, and this won't be the last time we'll be seeing Azaka X Avenger. Those two have yet to fight in a Grail War together.
    I'm hyped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    Time to go to the holodeck! *Rams head up Sakura's vagina*

Thank you very much, and merry christmas, Verg!

A pity you can't do this time the special, but we can't really complain now, can we? Truly, it was a beautiful story!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Well, no Christmas Special is fine, since the Azaka/Avenger fluff was so wonderful. Merry Christmas to you, and let's hope to see the Twelve Days countdown next year too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Well, no Christmas Special is fine, since the Azaka/Avenger fluff was so wonderful. Merry Christmas to you, and let's hope to see the Twelve Days countdown next year too!
    There will be, if only I am alive.

Most likely the theme will be related to this. I've wanted to it for a long time.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Cute.
    In F/HA, is it ever explained if Avenger chose his fate or not?