Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanomachy (OOC)

Alexandra would like to bring forth her own thoughts, rather than emphasis on people training with guns, which is all well and good, would it not be better to have people who are better in the medical side of things, basic first-aid if anything.

Really though, if we can have both, she's all for it.

Just somethin' ta consider.

She also agrees with Lavrenti's idea for build-up of defenses around the school, and for those who remain behind to, uh, try and, y'know, make it better or something.

Yeah.

She recommends maybe building watchtowers or some other form of early-warning system, because, as seen with the Argonaut, it went straight through the wall.

On the subject of Lara and her petition, she's alright with her leadin a group, it'd mostly depend on where it was going to go, and if that'd shift people away from other groups, but if they want to stick together, they could also form up under a leader.

Blog Entries
    Tomomi agrees with the idea of patrols, and thinks that such a group might be suitable for her though she isn't sure until she's contemplated her other options. She also feels that the school should have at least one healer inside the school at all times, because their ability to save lives in case of an attack, as well as the more defensible nature of the school makes them a greater asset under such circumstanes.

She also agrees to training on how to use a gun, though she'll be reading as many firearm manuals as she can from the library while she does so. She also tells Alexandra that if she's going up to take a panoramic view of the world that she take her phone with her to shoot pictures- With her photographic memory, Tomomi is fairly confident she should be able to chart a loose map based on that view. She also adds that a human's depth of sight is not so important in air reconaissance, as geographic landmarks are all too evident at those heights. It'd only be a problem if they were looking for, say, Robin.

The idea of building watchtowers has merit, but Tomomi expresses doubt as to where they could gather so many resources. She knows there is timber in the outskirts of the school, but it is far too dangerous to send people en mass to extract the wood.

Race says:

Millia will stay in the school since she'd be more needed in there
    Last edited by Erlkonig; June 15th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra
    She'd recommend maybe something less noticeable, maybe a mark, spray-painted, maybe. However, that would also mean that in the case of a relief effort, it'd be more trouble to find them.
    Jordan counters that 'less noticeable' isn't nearly as important as 'less exploitable by hostiles'. He proposes some kind of code, "kinda like those 007 spy movies", where each marker is incredibly far apart, maybe several kilometers, and has directions to the previous markers in addition to directions to Zeus for anyone that finds them. The directions would be ciphered, but each group would be given the key to the cipher, so only they could understand it. Even if a few markers are destroyed by monsters, finding just one would let any group find their way back to Zeus, or any previous markers, without giving away the locations to people that don't know the code.

Jordan explains the whole thing with a bunch of crazy hand motions and a bit of excitement, giving the impression that he's thought way harder than he's used to thinking about the it, like a kid making a cardboard volcano at a science fair.

Jordan is really impressed with Alexandra's idea, and thinks it's "fucking sweet", but insists on having one of those giant fire fighting cushions that get set up for people that have to jump from burning buildings, in case she "has a fight with an angel or something and falls down".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR
    When both Jordan and Alexandra pulled out their phones and opened their respective compass apps… the entire room fell silent. After all, what was happening in front of everyone’s eyes was very hard to describe, and impossible to explain: the compass… the north they pointed at…

It kept shifting at every second, pointing at different directions constantly, the graphic of the app circling around non-stop, often moving in a constant circle, only to suddenly jerk to either direction, point somewhere else, jerk again, or resume its aimless motion. And both phones, both having different apps and being of a different model… both phones had the same exact problem. Even when put side by side, they often would point the north to being in different directions each… it made no sense whatsoever.

“What the hell?” was the only way to express what was going through everyone’s head. This… made no sense at all. It was impossible.

But here, in this impossible world, it was happening.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Been super busy past few days, sorry, this may be a bit rushed Dx )

Rika agrees with the idea of the patrols and the markers, although she doesn't feel too good about the markers being so obvious, but has no better suggestions herself at the moment.

Additionally, she wonders if only a single reserve team would be enough in a world like this, when she's positive that at some point more than one group is going to need the emergency help. Whatever the case, she expresses her desire to be placed alongside Lara and Jane if put in a group, even if such a group is a sixth one, and has no issues with serving under Lara again, stating that she trusts her completely, and that she doesn't want to be away from Jane for reasons.

Moving back towards the topic of bullets momentarily, she puts forth the idea that she may be able to make a few extra bullets with her powers to help with training people if she is given one to use as a base; although she is not entirely sure they would function 100% correctly, and would want one of the agents to test out the ones she makes before she commits to doing anything on her own.

In terms of the compass spazzing out, she states that she is not entirely surprised, that this sort of thing happens in horror movies all the time, and that assuming this world even has north and south poles, at least, in the way that we think of them, is probably a mistake.

(And now, back to work I go.)
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Taichi agrees with Jordan on the idea that 'markers' should be a thing so as to allow the groups to find their way back. It does not bother him that other intelligent races may use it to find Zeus, as he believes that Zeus isn't really concealed to the world around it and that their trip should not take them to far lands. He does, however, note that markers should be less invasive than what's been initially proposed, as other races might see it as a threat. He believes cyphers is going to far.

Regarding guns, Taichi believes teaching people how to use them (aside from special cases like Alexandra who can learn instantly/super fast) is a waste, and that guns should be reserved to people skilled with them, who'll know how to use them well. He believes a newbie will be dead before he manages to kill a monster with a gun, as they've proved to be pretty strong. He comments that people unable to defend themselves shouldn't go out there and that healers/supporters should not take an active role in combat, much less draw attention to themselves. Guns seem to be the strong point of the bodyguards, so they should keep them, together with the bullets and the spares.

Taichi is ultimately reluctant to take part in this quest, however, he confesses that a particular skill related to his powers he developed recently should greatly help with the task. He tells others that his ability now goes beyond becoming experienced with any weapon he touches, allowing him to see the story behind said items. This would not only shed some light to the setting but may ensure Taichi's team doesn't get lost, as he should be able to use the story behind a weapon taken from the school to retrace his steps.

Taichi is naturally against being in a group without at least someone he knows he can trust, like Kaitlin. He shows doubt and concern for his sister, not wanting her to become involved, yet not wanting to part from her either.

Finally, Taichi reminds others that the angels weren't surprised or overly curious about human nature and hints that Zeus might not be the only human colony. It might be just a hunch, but it'd be smart to look for those colonies if they exist.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Tomomi stubbornly says that she will not be part of any team that does not have her brother, but says that can wait until later. She also doesn't express worry about the lack of geomagnetic poles, and says that they are not entirely necessary for navigation. The territory surrounding Zeus has clear geographic landmarks, such as the buildings to one side and the vast jungle to the opposite, which they can interpretate to work as the current cardinal markers while they figure out something better.

She also agrees with the idea of markers, admonishing that if there was anyone who wanted to find them, they would be found out whether they had markers or not. Zeus is out in the open after all, and the creature that attacked them was a sort of scout unit that happened to find its way into the school somehow. It might be that the inhabitants of this world have some special way to locate concentrations of people or it might not, but she doubts it was a coincidence.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by Race-chan
    Some of the people in there, like Rachel and Rosalin, don’t look that surprised either, but they wonder what is, if anything, making the compasses react, or how the phone app is even working. There is no way to know, since the world probably doesn’t play by the same rules, but at the very least that’d mean the presence of magnetic fields around the whole place. It’s just one more mystery to add to the list. In any case, it is fairly disquieting due to the questions it opens.

However, interestingly enough, the Archangel referred to the east, which means that cardinal directions somehow exist in this world… in any case, with east, she seemed to refer to the direction of the ruins, so one could infer the darkness to be at north, the jungle to be at west, and whatever the hell that is being at south. Rosalin proposes that the group going towards the south should, upon reaching the desert thing, make a note of what that actually is, and then to bend west. Same for the group going north regarding the darkness, except they would bend towards the east.

Most people agree with Jordan’s idea of the ciphers and the stakes, as this seems to mostly solve the issues presented, although it is not without its risks.

Regarding the bullets issue, there seems to be a stronger case for equipping some students with the guns that against, so after some deliberations, that passes. (one section in the day will be used for those chosen to be trained with the firearms, you guys should point out who is being chosen for this).

The questions left to solve are on the teams: five is the possible limit, since its hard to get a minimum of 30 people to go in the teams, as it would be required with six teams. So Jordan should take a decision regarding the team leaders, given Lara’s decision. After that, it should be decided which team goes where. The proper team compositions can be decided by the group leaders later on.

Rosalin asks if there is something else that needs to be decided.

Blog Entries
    Tomomi decides to raise another issue- What is to be done with Zhong's gang? There's nobody within that group who will listen to students on the 'outside', but no matter how brutish they are that does not change the fact we're all in this together. Have they tried talking to her with any intentions of cooperating, or hell- Has anyone even been able to contact her after the fight with Legion?
    Arthur-san is my waifu

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay. These are the final five team leaders: Jordan (duh), Alexandra (because POTENTIAL), Kaitlin (because EKUSUCALIBAAAAAH), Lara(because Rika's vouching for her), and Lavrenti (Reserve, because DUH).

"Sorry Kyle. This ain't chess. Besides, if the school gets attacked, you're the best one to mobilize the defense force and provide support at key locations."

In terms of which team goes where, Jordan's volunteered to head south and then west (as Sarah's likely coming with, and would be able to track the previous team and catch up), and he recommends that Kaitlin's group go north towards the darkness (because SWORD OF LIGHT), Lara go to the ruins, and Alexandra to the forest, where she'll probably run into tons of crazy creatures to copy with her powers. Lavrenti, of course, heads the reserve team.

For Zhong, Jordan says he's willing to run down there right now and see if they can chat or something, though he shuffles a bit somewhat, upon remember what he yelled at her during the Legion fight.
    Last edited by Bloble; June 17th, 2015 at 09:06 PM.

it's mormin time

Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR
    Zhong and some of the superhumans of her gang have already left the school to explore, moving towards the east. However, nothing can be expected of them: even if they come back, they’re unlikely to share any information with anyone, and they’re very obviously against cooperating: Zhong wants to be the one calling the shots and the absolute leader of the school, something that nobody in the room wants.

As StuCo doesn’t really want to infringe on anyone’s freedom, the gang and others like crooklyn are free to do what they want: in any case having them out there means that they’re still serving as a sort of protection to the school by attracting and intercepting monsters and the like. There is basically nothing they can do about them at the moment, although they remain an immediate and obvious concern, because getting the bearings to the situation takes priority for them.

Nobody has any objections towards Jordan’s decision, and neither do Kaitlin, Lara or Lavrenti. (PC leaders need to confirm)

Is there any other topic to be discussed?

>PC leaders need to confirm

Also 「Discussion Adjurned」
    Last edited by Mormarth; June 17th, 2015 at 10:01 PM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Niertmisnsio
    Naemahicx

INITATING DEUS REPORT #8888

AS REQUESTED, ALL THE CAPACITIES OF CERTAIN FLESHBAGS HAVE BEEN RECORDED, DESPITE THE CONSIDERABLE SQUANDERING OF MY TIME AND GODLY CAPACITIES IT SUPPOSSES. I HOPE THIS WILL BE ENOUGH TO ASSAUGE YOUR CREEPY OBSESSION WITH FEMALE PINK-COLORED BIPEDS IN UNIFORM.

Wait. What the fuck, Deus?

I ALSO HAVE ADDED THE INFORMATION OF ANOTHER FEMALE FLESHBAG WHICH MY PARAMETERS HAVE IDENTIFIED AS ATTRACTIVE TO YOUR EYES. YOU PERVERTS.

Oh god, please tell me you aren’t printing this.

I AM DEUS.

OF COURSE I AM PRINTING THIS, FLESHBAG.

… Damn it. Hey boss, it’s operator Redcloak over here as always. Forgive my “partner”, it’s having one of its asshole days…

ONE OF MY EVERYDAY DAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

… we collected the data you asked for boss. There is quite a lot of interesting people in this new batch… even a few related to some of the older files. A name in particular was of special interest for me in here, and I’m sure you’ll be able to spot it. Quite curious, the way the system keeps matching things up. I also re-classified and re-sent the other required information.

In any case, I believe that this new batch of Humans possesses a great potential. Maybe as big as the starting lots of the Third Generation. It will be interesting to see how they develop as they move around the world. They’re sure to create waves around them…

YOU SAID THAT THE LAST TIME TOO. IT ENDED PRETTY WELL, I MUST SAY.

… “pretty well”? With all the death and broken hopes?

YES. PRETTY WELL FOR ME. IT WAS FUNNY.

Please, do not elaborate.

As I was saying... ah, never mind that, I lost track of it.

TO MALE AND FEMALE MEATBAGS, I PRESENT TO YOU THE HUMAN BRAIN AND IT'S AMAZING POWER!

Shut the fuck up, Deus.

Like always, I’ve added my commentary to each entry, summarizing the information, as well as following the protocol and classifying their abilities as ordered. Also following the protocol, I have detailed what each statistic means, although by now, I expect you’d know their meaning by heart. Could I please stop doing that? This doesn’t have a copy-paste function, my fingers are starting to hurt.

OOOWWIIIE, BOSSIE. MY TINY FLESHY FINGERS ARE HURTIIING. PLEASE I AM A HELPLESS MEAT GOLEM PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY.

YOU KNOW, IF YOU WANT IT, I CAN GIVE YOU THAT COPYPASTE FUNCTION YOU DESIRE SO MUCH.

Seriously?

NO.

OKAY, YES.

Thanks, Deus.

And?

I’m waiting for it and it doesn’t appear. You sure you enabled it?

Deus?

You there?

Oh, goddamnit.

Fuck. You. Deus.

Boss, the bastard also put his own commentary down there. I heartily recommend ignoring it. He’s just being an asshat.

Redcloak’s summary:
    Offense = Overall offensive power of the subject.
    Defense = Overall defensive power of the subject, including sustainability.
    Adaptability = The subject’s ability to adapt to various circumstances, as well as the capacity to react to the unexpected and to unusual environments.
    Potential = The subject’s capacity to reach even greater heights. Usually always SSS for newcomers. Extremely inaccurate reading due to the Warped World’s nature. Further, as said potential is achieved and used, this qualification will diminish.
    Notoriety = The subject’s notoriety in the Warped World. Always J for newcomers, usually.
    Alignment = Generalized actual Tendency at the moment of the writing. Very variable. Either Neutral, Angel, Devil, Demon, Valkyrie, Demiurge, or Deva

Ranks go from J to SSS

Adam Baumer

Adam Baumer, The Aegis Bomb

Offense: I
    Defense: G
    Adaptability: H
    Potential: SSS
    Notoriety: J
    Alignment: Deva

Son of the President of the United States of America in Year 2014. A spoiled brat and a bully that seems to have dedicated his life to bodybuilding, and back in the USA, he was the best lineman of the country, and maybe of the world, at highschool level. His body is as massive as his brain is small, and that means a lot.

His physical talent is the real thing, and his low intelligence seems to matter little when it comes to matters of his own body. Adam’s incredibly though muscles can weather surprising amounts of damage, and he possesses a power which reinforces his basic capacities, with a special focus on defense. In a way, there hasn’t been an Enhanced Human with such a straightforward defensive prowess since Friedrich perished in his way to the Outer Rim. Very different from the previous Generation’s archetype, I’d say.

The concept and truth behind his power remain unknown, and it is so simple I haven’t been able to analyze it. That actually describes Adam’s abilities pretty well: they’re incredibly simple, and surprisingly effective, just like the man himself.

He definitely has the attitude needed to face this world, the power and the potential to develop further, and a certain amount of leadership and influence on others. His survivability is very high for a newcomer, however, he is not without his weaknesses.

He is slow, so fighting something fast and powerful (or with high defensive capacities) would be hard for him. He’s not very smart, so intelligent enemies would be his main weakness. Further, he is not prone to thinking by himself, which is another problem entirely. However, a lot of these qualities make him invaluable in a team, and if under a good leader, he’ll shine at his mightiest.

The potential is there, as well as the will and capacity to use it. I can’t predict how his power will develop, but it’ll be interesting to see. All that is left is to see if he’ll be able to use his potential in the adequate way…

A WALL IS STILL A WALL AND WILL BE A WALL UNTIL IT TRANSCENDS BEING A WALL.

Alexandra Gray

Alexandra Gray, Ever-Changing Gray Slate

Offense: H
    Defense: I
    Adaptability: G
    Alignment: Neutral

An almost normal girl who possess the capacity to imitate others to an almost ludicrous degree, and was thus invited into Zeus High School. Her ability to imitate other’s capacities is indeed almost supernatural by itself, especially since through imitation, she can actually learn what she is imitating. A faker with chances of surpassing the originals.

Her abilities are very well suited for survival in this World, and they combine with her power to adopt the attributes of the many inhabitants of this world to make her adaptability potential tremendously high. Indeed, with time and development, she could become one of the most adaptable Survivors, able to face almost any situation equally well. Of course, she might suffer from a lack of specialization, and her decisions in combat will weigh heavily on the outcome, even more than with other Survivors: the wrong choice in which attribute to take could lead to her demise, and the nature of her power will naturally make her seek more dangerous enemies to become stronger.

She possesses skills that are rather adept at turning around adverse situations, and also has inherited the knowledge about the Arts of the Gray Monk. However, her physical capacities aren’t able to keep up with what she has obtained, and she’ll probably need to train and get more knowledge before taking advantage of it. However, this all means that this girl’s evolution and potential are the most interesting out of this new lot, mainly because it is just so… unpredictable. Who knows… she could even lead us to see something completely new within the context of the Warped World. I honestly look forwards to that.

Her personality is pretty rational and normal. She is not the kind that would allow someone to be on top of her, and in that sense she can be problematic when inserted into a group context, unless she is the leader. That said, she has shown a high capacity to be reasonable, and in this world it is a very important skill, and her intelligence and capacity to take decisions haven’t been bad so far.

For now, I’d say that Alexandra’s worst enemy would be a specialist who can overwhelm her in one aspect, even going beyond her capacity to adapt. Right now, Alexandra’s options are limited, but once she obtains more Attributes to play with, it’ll be hard to predict how any fight with her would go.

In sum, she might be the most interesting of this Generation for me. I will follow her progress closely, and see how far her drive will get her.

IF SOMEONE CAN’T BE ONESELF, THEN WHAT DOES THAT SOMEONE BECOME?

Arthur MacKnight

Arthur MacKnight, Sword of the Abyss

Offense: G
    Adaptability: I

A boy who can be only considered an absolute genius in the normal world, someone who is talented at everything that he tries and can learn everything that he wants. If given enough time, he would be able to do everything and to be good at all disciplines. Whether he does have an actual limit to this impossible talent of his is something that remains to be seen.

He further possesses the knowledge about many disciplines and the drive to investigate and train his skill at many things, which compliments itself well with his talent. Furthermore, he also has developed the basics of swordsmanship after fighting against Legion, and observing many combatants and their skills with their own blades. His potential is high, and his ability to keep learning different skills and to adapt them to his purposes means that his adaptability will be rather high as he grows. He has chances to become a true Master of all Trades.

Arthur’s Spiritual Power is curious in extreme, as it is indeed related to the Abyss and what lies within. You may want to consult the archives on the Harlows to refresh your memory, boss, but there is no doubt about this being a similar case. His sword by itself is powerful for a low level Spiritual Power, but it is also capable of generating many different things as an extension of itself, as well as to serve as a wand to channel dark magic. I wonder whether this means he will be able to get his hands in the rare Abyssal magic… if given enough time. However, his Spiritual Power has the rather big disadvantage of devouring at the boy’s Self when wielded, and could easily lead to him being possessed by one of the powerful Color Spirits that inhabit this world, or even kickstart the process towards him becoming one of the Lost.

To tell the truth, there are a few paths that I could Arthur MacKnight going through: the path towards facing the darkness and struggling against it, the path between light and darkness… or that one path, the solitary and obscure path, the long and desolate path, treaded few times before him, that leads to the darkness beyond the stars and the deep abyss that rests under all of the worlds, and to what lies within.

With his personality, it is hard to know what path he will end up taking. He has shown to be extremely calm and collected, and as of now he still retains a tight control over himself, as well as a healthy mind to face what lies ahead. Personally, I hope he doesn’t lose himself.

It would be less interesting if he did. After all, he has a chance to show us something we don’t see very often…

HE WHO HUNTS MONSTERS WILL BECOME A MONSTER. HE WHO STARES INTO THE ABYSS WILL SOON FIND THE ABYSS LOOKING BACK AT HIM. BUT… WHO IS THE MONSTER AND WHO IS THE ABYSS ON THE FIRST PLACE?

Bill Stars

Bill Stars, Tyche’s Gunslinger

Offense: I (?)
    Defense: I (?)
    Adaptability: I (?)
    Alignment: Demon

A gunman in an age where gunmen had no place anymore, Bill, despite being probably one of the best gunners in America, and despite being scouted by Zeus High School, had no place where to use his skills, and all he could expect was to not ever use his abilities with the revolver again.

And then Zeus High School was thrown into the Warped World, and he was finally free of his chains, to exercise his polished skills. Possessing a peerless (in his world) quick-draw, precision, close-quarters-combat abilities and more, he is a rather skilled fighter, but since he has yet to participate in a real fight, not much data about his combat capacities can be inferred.

Neither can we say much of his personality as of yet, but he has shown quite the suicidal recklessness, with the consequences one would expect of it.

Cyrus Ferdinand

Cyrus Ferdinand, The Gambler From the Depths of Hell

Offense: J
    Defense: J
    Adaptability: F (H)
    Alignment: Devil

A gambler who is blessed with devilish luck; luck that instead of just generally working like one would expect, acts mostly when he is in a bad situation: the worse the situation, the stronger his luck will be, and the more he dives down into the sands of hell itself, the stronger his rise will be. You could even say that bad luck is the very basis of his good luck, and thus the very basis of his gambling ability.

The other abilities he has presented are the make-up of his overall talent as a gambler. His capacity to read people is astounding, and his own ability to hide his thoughts and emotions as well as his tells is also pretty good, but what needs to be highlighted the most is that all of his abilities meld themselves perfectly to form someone who could some day become the ultimate gambler.

And indeed, his power is such that gambling has become his main way to survive and fight within this world: the ability to force a ‘contract’ within his target at himself and enforcing a gamble, mostly based on luck and skill, that will determine the outcome of the contract. It is a very open-ended Spiritual Power, and thus his adaptability is extremely high… however, there are many kinds of situations in which a gamble is useless or superfluous, as well as many enemies that might be able to resist his power or null it in one way or the other, which means that there are a lot of situations which he won’t be able to adapt to unless he manages to find more variety in his power… or a cunning way to employ it. Hence his weird score in that respect.

What is the most interesting about him, however, is his personality and attitude towards the Warped World. He has, after all, managed to make contact and establish a kind of relationship with the Demiurge known as UNKNOWN, and has obtained part of her memories. He also has, as a consequence of this contact, been sent to the Tower of Babel where he has made contact with a certain group of girls (You might want to review the SoC archive, Boss). All of this has been a result of his actions and the way his personality interacted with the environment he was thrown into, and this has been… extremely interesting for various reasons. He and his friend, Johnny Justice, are bound to keep causing a stir in the Warped World as long as they keep on surviving, and they will cause things to move thanks to their attitude.

However, that same attitude is also their biggest weakness, and carries a big risk to get them killed. In Cyrus’ particular case, his current lack of knowledge can lead to him cornering himself, or to put himself at a disadvantage through gambles. If he is able to proceed with care and cunning, instead of just being suicidal, then he might be able to sail ahead to what awaits at the end of his road.

THIS DUDE IS COOL.

Wait, that’s all you got to say?

YES. ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT, FLESHBAG?

Uh, no… I’m surprised, that’s all.

SURPRISED? WHY?

That you’d find someone… ‘cool’.

BUT WHY? CRAPS THE SLIME IS INDEED THE COOLEST DUDE. OR DUDETTE. EITHER OR.

I really shouldn’t have bothered.

Johnny Justice

Johnny Justice, Blazing Fist of Judgment

Defense: H
    Adaptability: J

A former gang leader from Brooklyn, who led one of the biggest groups of the city of New York City. Johnny Justice was an extremely famous name in the streets, and his gang of misfit kids became a true terror. In his heyday, Johnny Justice had destroyed a great amount of the smaller street gangs, conquering and dominating a great number of streets, becoming the single most important street gang in the city, standing near the same level than the different mafias that populated Brooklyn. Of special interest for us are his connectons with the Ferro Mafia, with which Johnny’s gang negotiated frequently.

However, in a single day, Johnny Justice and his best friend, Cyrus Ferdinand, disappeared completely from the map, leaving their gang under an organization that was a subsidiary of the Ferro family, only to reappear some time later at Zeus High School, having completely abandoned their gang, and seemingly, their delinquent ways.

Johnny Justice’s physical abilities are extreme, even for the standards of Zeus. Possessing incredible, inhuman strength, far beyond what his level would indicate, he is capable of unleashing extreme power in a single punch, to the point where he could easily kill a normal human with a single, well-placed hit. Furthermore, the very nature of his power means that he can keep taking advantage of it for a long time without running out of energy, or stamina. His abilities, his sheer talent for combat, also compliment and add to his insane offensive power, and also increasing his defensive prowess: his body might not be all that tough, but his reflexes are something to consider. Although his skills give him some advantage when it comes to adaptability, he is currently pretty lacking in options, which is a pretty big disadvantage in this terrain. However, his potential is rather high, and his growth might be just the solution he needs. For now, one could say that he excels in one versus one fights, but he may find, like many others, a great weakness in a fight against many.

If analyzing Johnny’s personality, one would first notice he seems to be rather well suited to this kill-or-be-killed world. Furthermore, one could say that he is extremely centered on himself, to the point where he is, arguably, very capable of resisting some of the… more horrifying things the Warped World can do to a human being. His flaw, however, has still to do with his personality, or rather, his difficulty when it comes to matching his personal reality with the reality that surrounds him. He has a heavy tendency to make too many assumptions, which tends to impair his decision making.

However, personally, I find him pretty interesting: if he survives to grasp the true form of the strength he seeks, he might truly become one of the movers and shakers of the Warped World. He and his friends make a very intriguing combination.

HE MAY BE LOOKING TOWARDS STRENGTH, BUT IF SO, WHAT IS HE TRULY LOOKING AT?

Jordan J. Jones

Jordan Jones, Limitless Gear

Alignment: Angel

A rather normal man… one could say, based on his personality, mind, and unremarkable background. However, Jordan Jones physical ability can only be called completely inhuman: he possesses not merely naturally high statistics, being both a superb sprinter and having extreme reflexes, but he also possesses the almost unique ability to completely surpass the limits imposed to the body by the brain for a time, at the cost of his physical wellbeing. Such a talent alone has ended with him being scouted by Zeus High School and forming part of many of the sports clubs within the school.

But his physical power alone is not the only thing he is worth for: maybe because of his personality and his attitude, maybe because of his role as a key runner in many teams, Jordan has become the very incarnation of a team player, having developed many abilities to help increase the performance of his team, excelling in combined maneuvers to surpass opponents that he otherwise never could take on. With his help, any group is sure to become not merely the sum of their parts, but something more, which may be the push that they might need to ensure their survival within the Warped World.

His personality is indeed pretty normal, in comparison to many of the stranger students that inhabit the school, but make no mistake: inside, he stores a capacity of leadership of the likes that have been seldom seen within the Survivors that inhabit this world. Furthermore, during his brief stance within the Warped World, he has already experimented true growth and evolution, slowly rising to lead others and to possess a measure of charisma. He might not have the best brains or the best leadership techniques, but he is someone that others will listen to, and that others might follow.

He also has awakened the fighting spirit needed to face the dangers within this world, although this same fighting spirit might be his downfall. One may notice his similarities with the late Patrick Wilson, after all. He also has some flaws when it comes to indecisiveness and taking hard choices that might involve the lives of other humans, but all that is left is to see if his growth will be enough to surpass the obstacles placed before him.

Jordan’s power might not be that impressive, but in a way it could be said to be the perfect complement to his physical abilities and his on-field skills. In combination with the abilities others may unleash, and Jordan’s surprisingly crafty mind, it can become a truly scary weapon. Its effect are weak as for now, but they suit Jordan’s style perfectly.

Out of everyone in Zeus High School, he is currently the one with the biggest potential to affect the world around himself.

FLESHBAGS ARE THE ONLY ONES CAPABLE OF REPEATING THE SAME MISTAKES AND TO NOT THINK OF IT AS MADNESS.

Kyle Dunn

Kyle Dunn, Chessmaster of Black

A rich kid borne in an upper class family, empty inside since an early age. After a certain encounter with a chess champion, he developed a craving and obsession for chess, quickly becoming one of the best players on a national level, and entering Zeus High School in search for a rival, which he would find in Rachel Raeburn.

Possessing an ability to learn and imitate anything that he has seen after some time, and possessing great mental and strategic skills, especially when it comes to reading the other’s moves, patterns and tactics. This would make him into a great leader, for his ability to use the mistakes of others against them is indeed great enough, and he has the capacity to command and position others in a way that would greatly benefit the team, but his lack of charisma, acidic personality and weird way of talking means that he’d have a hard time getting others to follow him. He has yet to prove himself, and therein resides his main problem.

While he is fairly quick and has good reflexes, he is heavily lacking in physical capacities, with most of his skills worth mentioning being based on his sharp mind. His power also offers no offensive options of note, and no means of defense for himself, although it is extremely valuable within a group that can take advantage of it. After all, Kyle’s power is mostly centered on greatly increasing the capacities of his teammates, to the point of practically doubling the overall effectiveness of his targets, which makes him practically invaluable.

His mindset is heavily arrogant and self-centered, something dangerous for someone whose main abilities depend on others to work. Although Kyle is definitely smart, his style is mostly reactive, and his lack of involvement in the battle against the Fragment of Legion means that there isn’t that much information to measure his effectiveness. He does possess a bit of narcissism, which can be advantageous on the Warped World, yet at the same time, extremely dangerous.

Along with Cyrus Ferdinand, I consider him one of the wildcards of Zeus High School. Not much can be said about him as of yet, but he has the potential to be great, and he is just… generally hard to measure, due to the particulars of how his abilities work. Definitely interesting.

REALITY IS NOT A CHESSBOARD.

BUT IF IT WAS ONE, WHAT WOULD THE CHESSBOARD BE, EXACTLY?

Masaki Taichi

Masaki Taichi, Spirit of the Rising Sun

Adaptability: I

Note: Masaki is not Taichi’s real surname, but rather an adoptive one. Data about his real name is unknown.

Born in Japan to a difficult family situation, Taichi escaped at a young age with his younger sister from his abusive household, almost dying in the process. They were rescued by a kind couple that took them in an adopted them. The husband of the couple, who became Taichi’s father, was a master of Kendo who taught his new son and passed down his techniques to him. Eventually, the family would come to live in America, where Taichi’s sister, Tomomi would be scouted by Zeus High School.

For the sake of following his sister and not leaving her alone in an American school, Taichi threw himself into his studies, and awakened his true talent: not smarts, or athletic abilities, but rather his impossible dedication and his ability to throw himself completely and utterly into something, whatever it is, until he has mastered it. Thanks to this talent, the first of its kind in the Warped World, Masaki Taichi’s potential isn’t something that can be measured in any way whatsoever. He is not like Arthur MacKnight, a genius who can accomplish anything based on talent alone, but someone who can only be called a genius of effort, who can reach any talent just by throwing everything he has at the wall of talent before him, someone who may be able to accomplish the impossible with his will alone.

Possessing a though body that seems practically immune to sickness and is able to keep going even when worn out, this physical talent has become a good combination for Taichi’s main strength and way of fighting: his swordsmanship. Using an unique style of kendo based on speed, strength and his body balance, he is capable of unleashing a storm of attacks upon a single enemy, often overwhelming them with the sheer quantity of strikes, to the point that slower enemies might be hit over and over again without even being able to react. Furthermore, his power is pretty much tailor made to work with his abilities, enhancing his skill with weaponry to incredible levels. If given a sword, Taichi’s offensive power would rise to even greater levels.

In actuality, his power is extremely hard to measure, as it may spike depending on what weapons he gets his hands on. If given a Legendary or Mythological tier weapon, even at low levels you can expect him to be a real threat. Like Johnny, he excels at one versus one confrontations, but generally lacks options to fight in situations where he has to take on many at the same time.

His personality is fairly adaptable to the Warped World, possessing the fighting spirit to face the odds stacked against him and those of his group, as well as possessing the presence of mind to disregard and sacrifice others if necessary, although whether he can really follow through with this mindset is yet to be seen. Ultimately, his persistence is both his strongest asset, and yet his weakest point, what will end up determining if Taichi lives or dies in the Warped World.

Masaki Tomomi

Masaki Tomomi, Crystal Maiden

Offense: G+
    Defense: I+
    Alignment: Angel

Note: Masaki is not Tomomi’s real surname, but rather an adoptive one. Data about her real name is unknown.

Masaki Tomomi was born with a rare talent: eidetic, almost perfect memory, which ended up being one of the causes of why her brother had to take her away from her abusive family.

Finding a new home with the Masakis, Tomomi bloomed anew, at least until the family moved to America and she had to enter an American school, where she was bullied relentlessly because of her talent. The head of the bullies was Elizabet “Lizzie” Jones, who would also enter Zeus High School later on. She was saved from the bullying thanks to the actions of her brother, and thus would become extremely attached to him. She was soon afterwards scouted by Zeus High School thanks to her talent and her extremely high marks, and her brother would follow her through his own effort.

Possessing peerless memorization skills, as well as extremely skilled in mental challenges and problem solving, paired with an incredible amount of spiritual power, Tomomi’s strong point resides in her mind and soul, rather than in his relatively weak physique. Capable of focusing her incredible mind into the tasks at hand to greatly increase the effectiveness of her actions, and having had her reflexes trained by her brother, she has become a living artillery battery, quickly achieving a measure of mastery over her Spiritual Power.

Her power itself is somewhat of a mystery, although it seems to allow her to, somehow, solidify her spiritual power into crystals with many effects, using said crystals in combat to snipe monsters from afar, causing extreme damage to them. Her offensive potential is extremely high, and her adaptability is also surprisingly potent thanks to her many mental skills. Her most noticeable, observable weakness is her lack of defensive ability, although she has pretty good reflexes and a good defensive application of her power, she is not very good at taking damage. In a party, her survivability ratio is very high, if properly protected, but by herself, she’d be faced with many issues.

Her personality and mindset are, surprisingly enough, pretty normal for a girl of her age. Tomomi’s intelligence, as well as her common sense, are very positive marks for her, although she possesses a vein of selflessness and heroism that could prove to be extremely dangerous for her. She still relies a lot on her brother, and that is both a strength and a weakness in itself.

WHERE IS THE GARDEN AT, I WONDER?

Rika Griffin

Rika Griffin, Mirror Queen

Offense: H+
    Defense: H+
    Alignment: Valkyrie

Note: Real name is Matsumoto Rika. Relationship with the details in the Izanami Archive unclear.

A strong-willed girl that despite being abandoned by her parents and being an adopted child, or maybe because of that, possesses a strong and almost heroic personality. Possessing an incredibly agile and light body that naturally exists at the very physical limits of humans: this has the result of making Rika extremely skilled at the activity she has been practicing since she was a kid: parkour. Her extremely agile body, combined with her incredible natural-born reflexes means that she is very skilled in movements, being able to climb and move around terrain that would be normally impassable for anyone but her.

This athletic ability has had her scouted by Zeus High School and recruited into the acrobatics team, where she helped the team gain many prizes. During her life, she developed many conflicts with various kinds of bullies, and in the successive fights against them, she constructed an entire fighting style based around her speed, using her powerful acceleration and her extreme reflexes to her advantage. Furthermore, she developed basic aiming abilities, something which complements the way she has chosen to use her power.

Rika makes for a very solid superhuman, possessing both good offensive capacities, capable of causing a great amount of damage and with options for various situations, as well as the capacity of creating a mirror clone of herself, within other stuff. Furthermore, her extreme speed and reflexes, as well as her increased escape options, mean that her defensive prowess is high as well. And put together, you get a very adaptable launching platform of physical damage that is also able to engage in physical combat as well and avoid damage. She could very well be defined as a jack of all trades of sorts, that performs well in most areas, but hasn’t mastered any of them.

Her power is most curious and irregular, and for me, its workings are a mystery. What has been observed, however, indicates that she is capable of creating copies of whatever she gets a grasp on, including herself, taking them from an apparent mirror of unknown nature. She is also able to telekinetically control say copies for a brief moment, which enables her to launch them with the strength of the spiritual prowess, serving as artillery against the threats she may find or as a single powerful nuke. She has even shown the ability to grasp and drag to this world a perfect copy of herself that is tied to her will and moves as if she was an extension of her own body. Combined with her physical capacities, this makes her a threat in both ranged and close quarters combat.

Rika’s personality, as said before, is very strong, and she possesses a great amount of will, that could be almost called heroic, refusing to cede even an inch under threats that should’ve intimidated and cowed her, standing up repeatedly both against a Faceless One (a newbie killer, as you may know) and the Fragment of Legion. However, like with Jordan and Taichi, her own spirit might become her weakness and her downfall, and she has to learn her own weaknesses and her limits to survive. Other weak points may be easily observed, especially when it comes to those that surround her.

Rika Griffin is extremely interesting… and that is as far as I’m willing to say with this level of encryption, boss. I’ll add a secondary report later on.

IF THE MIRROR BREAKS EVERY TIME, THEN WHAT DOES LIE BEHIND? IF THE MIRROR BREAKS EVERY TIME, THEN WHAT IS ACTUALLY BEING PULLED OUT?

IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT IS THE MIRROR?

Rita Lin

Rita Lin, Hand of Curie

Not many details are known about Rita Lin as of yet. Born into an extremely poor family, and abandoned by her parents, she was left to fend for herself since young, with the added task of taking care of her disabled sister. It didn’t take long until she had used her parents’ contacts with a local gang, and had started to become involved with drug running. Soon, she learned the tricks of their making, and started to cook up her own drugs.

However, her gang sound overstepped their bounds, and ran afoul the Ferro Family, which promptly eliminated them. Rita escaped with her sister, and was recruited into Zeus High School thanks to her knowledge, with the school taking care of her sister’s medical needs.

Not much else is known about Rita, apart from her abilities as a chemist, and her experience as a drug dealer. Information about her power remains unknown, and there is little to say about her capabilities overall, although her knowledge and abilities will prove to be very valuable. There is also not much info about her personality, although she has shown to be fairly cautious and pragmatic.

Someone with high potential, depending on how she decides to develop.

Rosary Flowers

Rosary Flowers, Phantom Rogue

Defense: G
    Adaptability: H+

Rosary Flowers’s story is pretty interesting: born in an impoverished family living in Brooklyn, her father was killed in a gang shootout, leaving her and her mother with no means to sustain themselves. As Rosary’s mother fell into uselessness and later, drug addiction, Rosary was forced to steal to maintain herself and her mother, and soon enough developed an entire skillset necessary for her scavenging lifestyle. Finally, she started to be used as a runner for the mafia (under a subsidiary of the Ferro Family), delivering many things for them, during a long while. However, things would finally go wrong one day, and during one mission Rosary, and her partner, some guy called Hayden Raleigh (who formerly was a member of Johnny Justice’s gang) were hunted down by the Russian mafiya, with Hayden getting shot during the ensuing firefight.

Rosary ran back to the safehouse, only to find that her ‘boss’ of sorts had also been gunned down. Having lost everything, and fearing for her life, she ran away and never returned, living on the streets and stealing to survive. She finally ended up being adopted by an old war veteran, and finally got a stable life. However, her stealth talents as well as her thieving abilities were noticed by scouts of Zeus High School, and she soon started to attend it.

Her abilities are very well suited for the environment she has been thrown into: not only is Rosary extremely skilled at hiding and moving silently, to the point of being nearly undetectable for normal humans, but she is also an experimented scavenger, specializing in finding anything that could be useful for her own survival. Furthermore, she is very good at stealing, possessing not only a skillset adequate for it, but also extremely dexterous hands, apt for searching into someone’s pockets without them noticing. Rosary Flowers is, basically, an expert at running away from danger and avoiding conflict, being theoretically able to survive without ever coming in contact without any danger, although that would be virtually impossible in practice.

Her power is also very complementary to her abilities and mindset, being able to become ethereal to avoid damage, phase around walls, and sneak away from enemies, and has also managed to find offensive uses for her supportive power. Combined with her abilities, Rosary’s survival ratio can only be called abnormal for a very recent entrance within this world. Furthermore, she has made contact with the rebel Demiurge [REDACTED], whom most call UNKNOWN. This Demiurge has planted… something within Rosary Flowers that seems to be slowly growing into something else, granting her effects that she may find beneficial… or she may find to be too much for her.

Rosary’s personality, being very cowardly, could be said to be very adaptable to the Warped World: all she has to do is to run away and keep running away, and she’ll probably be able to survive. However, one has to wonder if she’ll be satisfied by that, and what will happen once she happens upon a situation she cannot run away from. And what choices will she make, if she’ll be content by just being a survivor or if at the end will she attempt to transcend that. In a way, this girl represents one of the most interesting questions within this world.

WHO ARE YOU GONNA CALL

Oh god please don’t do this, please.

ALRIGHT, SERIOUSLY NOW. WHEN THE TIME COMES AND THE CHOICE IS GIVEN, WILL SHE RUN AWAY OR WILL SHE STAY AND FIGHT?

THAT’S THE QUESTION.

Sarah Vale

Sarah Vale, Predator of the Vortex Seas

Born in Alaska, Sarah Vale was trained into the ways of hunting by the inuits since young, mastering them to become a true genius in her field, a rare one in that day and age. Living in the icy lands of the north, she hunted and hunted to the point the government had to step in to keep her from hunting the Alaskan species to extinction. The whole deal ended with her being inducted into Zeus High School at the principal’s request, where she has been forced to live in since then.

Sarah’s hunting skills were peerless in her world. She has access to all abilities required for a hunter of her stature: the ability to hide, to ambush with great effectivity, to set-up traps, to track and detect her prey, and the cunning mind to carry forth the job. She also has developed a sixth sense over the course of her many hunts that rounds up her skills. She has great strength and agility, and in combination with her abilities, she is pretty much the to go expert when it comes to hunting enemies down, and in truth, is probably the most fit and apt human of this Generation to survive within the Warped World.

Her power is rather interesting as well, as it seems to create a black-hole like vortex wherever she desires, which quickly eats up her targets, converting matter into spiritual particles that she then absorbs, obtaining various benefits from doing so. This power is extremely potent, and its offensive prowess can only be called extreme, especially with Sarah’s capacity for escalation as she becomes stronger the more she kills. Her adaptability is rather high, both due to her cunning when it comes to use her power as well as the quantity of applications she has developed. She is, however, heavily lacking in the territory of defense, being extremely vulnerable to damage. Her quickness and her ability to regenerate by killing enemies are her only saving graces in this terrain, and this is her major weakness.

Her mindset is, as one would say, fifty-fifty. On one hand, she possesses a grasp of short-term tactics, as befitting of a hunter, and the capacity to follow through, as well as being able to react to noticeable dangers and being very adapted to a kill-or-be-killed environment. However, she seems to have trouble with long term planning, and she has shown a certain obsession with hunting as well as a very reckless side to her personality, which has its obvious weaknesses.

Sarah’s noticeable aptitude for the environment she has found herself into makes her fairly interesting, however, by this point it is impossible to judge her decision-making capabilities, so it is anyone’s guess where she’ll end up at.

SEA?

Stacy Tirrel

Stacy Tirrel, All-Knowing Enigma

Offense:
    Defense:
    Adaptability:

Very little is known about Stacy Tirrel, if at all, something extremely surprising. Her background is somewhat normal, being the only daughter of an extremely rich family. As far as I can see, the circumstances of her entering Zeus High School are completely unknown, although I can easily guess it is linked to her talent of being able to completely hide her tells and other characteristics.

And that’s as far as I can say. Deus refuses to give me concrete information on her: he says it’d be more interesting this way, and strangely enough, I find myself agreeing, so I will not express my guesses on her powers here. However, if I’m right, she might be a much bigger threat than she seems, worthy of being called Zhong’s second in command.

Robin Gardner

Robin Gardner, Emperor of the Endless Ocean

Defense: J
    Adaptability: J
    Potential: J

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Riselet

Riselet, Queen of Ash

Offense: S
    Defense: SS
    Adaptability: S
    Potential: I
    Notoriety: SSS

You already know who she is from previous iterations of this archive. Riselet, the Queen of Ash, the Vampire that ascended to the throne after defeating the previous Vampire Queen and imprisoning her in the deepest pit of her castle in the Devil Capital of Dis. For more details on her backstory, please consult the Vampire archive.

Riselet was formerly a human, but she has gone so far the inhuman path, that it is completely impossible to acknowledge her as such. Like the Queen before her, she has put herself in the service of the Devil King, and she has lived a long time now, growing in power and influence to the point that she became the de-facto second in command of Azrak. Such is her strength in combat and her influence, that only the Imp King Valroi, the Succubus Queen Zarira, and the most influential between the High Devils are capable of matching her, if at all.

Her personality is calm, cold, scheming and heartless. Her influence is tremendous, and as such she has obtained a taste for unpleasant little schemes, as well as a talent to play the extremely complicated politics of the Devils, managing to always come on top of the power struggles that plague the Kingdom. She doesn’t look very kindly at humans, but she is extremely loyal to Devil King Azrak, if only because she knows it is completely impossible for her to ever overthrow or defeat him, and that opposing him would seal her death sentence.

As mentioned before, she is extremely powerful, possessing what are currently known as the strongest vampiric powers ever wielded. Although she has sacrificed all remnants of her humanity for it, the rewards have been handsome, and there currently exists no vampire other than the former Vampire Queen that is able to match her.

Riselet, as you know, also has an incredibly strong capacity to exert control over other vampires, even if they haven’t been directly made by her. As the Queen, she has command of a whole army of lesser Devil Vampires, as well as a specialized squad of Vampire maids that serve as her elite troops and retainers, headed by the enigmatic vampire Ley. Beware her ability to shatter others’ wills, and to bend them to her whims.

I’ve included a detailed, updated archive on her powers. During these years, she has become more unkillable than ever, I’m afraid. Who, between she or the former Vampire Queen is the strongest is a… debated issue. Personally, I think that the former Queen had a much higher offensive power than Riselet, but was more of a specialist, compared to Riselet’s more flexible and cunning ways. But when it comes to being dangerous, the current Queen is the winner without a shadow of a doubt: there are few beings as dangerous as Riselet in the Warped World, and most of those are Legendary Monsters.

Ssiontirdnemein

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna be working on some more NPCs that had been requested before (Rose, Lavrenti, Lara). You guys are free to ask for NPCs I might make those blurbs for.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Canonically the coolest character.

I dropped when I saw my POT wasn't SSSS
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    >wow a gorillion updates
    >none for me

Last edited by Spinach; June 21st, 2015 at 08:34 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    >wow a gorillion updates
    >none for me

Literally hit my limit as I reached your update.

rip

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Deadline for Titan sheets will be the 4th of July. Zagrin and Dranes, you guys have till this saturday (27th) to post.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Tentative spirit comp list. Those before the - are the one with highest compatibility with the subject. Wouldn't take it as absolute, and would remind people that there are still a lot of unknowns when it comes to how spirits work.

Adam: Orange - Gold, Red.
    Alexandra: Gray - Gold, Blue.
    Arthur: Purple - Black
    Bill: Red - Teal
    Cyrus: Teal - Green, Red.
    Johnny: Red - Teal, Gold.
    Jordan: Silver, Orange - Gold.
    Kyle: Gold - Gray.
    Taichi: Bronze/Copper - Purple.
    Tomomi: Silver - Blue
    Rika: Blue - Silver, Orange.
    Rita: Green - Brown.
    Rosary: Chrome - Blue
    Sarah: Red - Pink, Teal.

quotes