Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24293233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanomachy (OOC)

I have no how my invoc works as of yet, so no real opinion.
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

Blog Entries

Idk

2 looks like the majority favorite

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Option 2 won. People mentioned ie Zagrin, Morm, Kuro, as well as those who wish to change their Invocations, talk with me in the following days, thanks.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    GANKED

Really though, that was fucking brutal... And what I expected would happen.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Can't post right now (maybe in the evening), but I'd like to ask a single question IC.

I know a bunch of questions have been asked already, but I was waiting to see if Tomomi would ask it, since Taichi would've remained silent during the whole conversation if that were to be the case.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    I have no problem with waiting. I'd have rather have had you both react and ask, but with conversational scenes like this I like to keep up the pace and it seemed better to get Tomomi's thing done first.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    So why did the seekers think that it was a good idea to charge into a place full of giant soul eating babies?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Achilles = You were forced to read the Iliad in high school. Oddessyus was cooler. You still cannot spell Odysseus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramen View Post
    So why did the seekers think that it was a good idea to charge into a place full of giant soul eating babies?
    Ain't that one hell of a question?

quotes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramen View Post

I assumed they got ordered to by their mistress Aurora or whatever.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Finally. Two days to the year me, my good friend Airen, and his harem of lesbians escape the sexnasium.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I always believed
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    A LEGEND HAS BEEN SLAIN

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
    [Fisher's Fate]
    Slay the Fisher King in the Second Layer of the Mirror World

5 extra EP and an extra power level-up obtained.

Loot

Essence of the Fisher King
    Essence of the Fisher King, maddened guardian of the Holy Grail, who tirelessly hunted prey in a mad world of mirrors. Although his might was fearsome, and he claimed many lives during uncountable centuries, perhaps what it wished for the most was his own death.

The Fisher King was a crippled being that guarded the Holy Grail, a mythological artifact of extreme power. Blessed by the grail, many strange adventures befell him, until he slipped through a crack in the world and ended in a world strange beyond anything he could imagine. There, he was finally brought down, and a strange seed took root upon his body and soul, changing him into a raging beast that hunted others until he finally met the end he desired so much.

Use this essence of a Great Soul to obtain a momentary burst of power, or take it to a Rishi Deva to give it concrete form.

Essence of Jill Dumont
    Essence of Jill Dumont, Knifepoint Mind, member of Patrick Wilson’s Raid. After those around her perished to the dangers of the world, including the one she looked up to the most, she was left wandering alone in the Warped World.

Having lost everything, she was left with no option but to struggle all by herself against the world, failing again and again, breaking again and again, until she was left with naught but broken memories and a rusted down mind. Finally, a broken shell of herself, as everything ended around her, she dragged herself down through a crack in the world and fell into a strange dungeon of mirrors. There, she fought her last battle, and was finally slain by the Fisher King.

Use this essence of a Great Soul to obtain a momentary burst of power, or take it to a Rishi Deva to give it concrete form.

Crystal Core (nonfunctional)
    Fragments of a crystal core, shattered beyond repair. This strange catalyst was the seed that was shoved into the Fisher King, and led to his mutation. Now, its so damaged that it’s useless, except as an high tier rare material.

Miracle Shard
    A solidified shard of a miracle, produced by beings that carry high tier blessings by a holy object or being. It looks like a pretty, rainbow colored fragment of mirror, but it reflects nothing. An high tier material.

Fragment of a Forsaken Chalice
    Dark metallic fragment that shines with an ominous, corrupted light. Chalices are ritual tools associated with many religions, but in the Warped World it is associated mostly with objects that worship the dark gods of the Abyss. A medium tier material. Use with caution.

quotes

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Well you guys were the first people to actually kill your boss, so good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Achilles = You were forced to read the Iliad in high school. Oddessyus was cooler. You still cannot spell Odysseus.

Blog Entries
    technically we killed ours

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Three times even
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    So, while I work on transforming the dungeon post into something readable and work in E/F, I'll take a moment to finally rebalance the Invocations before continuing with the fights already on going.

This means that I need Katie, Zagrin, Kuroyuki and Morm to send me, via BL pm, their new blurbs describing their new Invocations.

After Invocations are rebalanced, I'll be poking each player in turn to discuss them, and Titan will proceed as normal.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Since Titan is returning soon, today I decided to make a little poll or a reverse Q&A. I'll leave the questions here for those who weren't there or those who want to make more elaborate answers to them:

-Which mystery or plot thread left hanging interests you the most?
    -What things in the RP did you find scary, horrifying, or unnerving? Doesn't need to have caused an inmediate reaction or anything like that.
    -Which were your favorite fights, whether you participated or just read them?
    -Which NPCs did you like the most or find the most interesting?
    -What were your overall favorite moments in the RP?
    -What are your expectations for the future?
    -What monster did you find most interesting so far?

I can't think of any other questions to ask but might add more or ask more tomorrow if I think of one.
    Last edited by RacingeR; October 23rd, 2016 at 03:20 AM.

quotes

Alright, gonna answer here too so that it gives more detail.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR
    Which mystery or plot thread left hanging interests you the most?
    What does the friggin President of the United States have to do with all of this. This is best illustrated during the "Intermission: The Most Important Call." Who is calling him? What could make the most powerful man in the world felt fear? And more importantly, how could he take action regarding this matter, even if he mentioned that it'd take a few months?

What things in the RP did you find scary, horrifying, or unnerving? Doesn't need to have caused an immediate reaction or anything like that.
    The Twisted Tunnels. This thing has exits in pretty much all of the Warped World, and the Sea of UNKNOWN by itself is already pretty large. With how far-reaching and complicated it is there must be something really nasty in its depth, and if that thing suddenly decides to attack or destroy something, it'd be able to go anywhere in the Warped World with nobody anticipating it. All the writings on the walls certainly didn't help too.

Which were your favorite fights, whether you participated or just read them?
    Definitely the Legion fight. Numerous highlights includes Jordan motivating everyone in a trail of golden lights, Taichi and Tomomi's combination attack, Taichi's sheer badassery in general, the colored spirits helping Rikka and Alexandra, Adam vs Flesh Golem, and of course the sacrifice of Alexander Tanner.

Which NPCs did you like the most or find the most interesting?
    The most interesting NPC for me is Rikka's mirror self, just for the implications from everything that she had said. As for the one I like most, its Audrey for being cool and nice at the same time, though I also like all the girls that Cyrus encountered in Babel.

What were your overall favorite moments in the RP?
    Tomomi and Elizabeth's meeting in the rooftop. Words cannot do that scene justice, it was just so beautiful that I admittedly shed a few tears when I first read it; Props to Erl for his skill in writing long posts with really good OST. Cyrus's adventure in Babel is a really close second.

What are your expectations for the future?
    For Deus, meeting more and more interesting people from different races while slowly uncovering the truth of this world (perhaps gaining waifus and comrades in the process). As for the RP as a whole, I expect us to return to America sooner or later, perhaps with the Warped World somehow merging with Earth.

What monster did you find most interesting so far?
    Argonaut. It's cool, dangerous, and just generally gives a WTF vibe (like how it "moves"). The fact that even an Archangel have a difficult time with it even after being supported by 5 Zeus students, and it being driven off only after numerous angels appears also helps.
    Last edited by palad1n; October 23rd, 2016 at 07:29 AM.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    I don't know, probably the Factions. I love everything that's related to worldbuilding. I feel like you haven't really given us any information that lets us grasp the big picture of what they are, at the very least the scale in which they operate. We know they're big, but we don't exactly know how big. Do they have many cities or just the capital? Just how "post-Apocalyptic" does titan become when you come to the real bastions of civilization?

-What things in the RP did you find scary, horrifying, or unnerving? Doesn't need to have caused an inmediate reaction or anything like that.
    I don't. I get scared by enemies because they have big stats and it means I'm in danger of dying. They could be flying ponies or capra demons, it doesn't matter. The one thing I do find a bit unnerving is the description of the Demiurge and Angel factions, in which you've somehow implied that the former have no emotions and the latter don't have a humanoid mind. I feel like the transformation from something human to inhuman is the most disturbing aspect of the RP.

I'd have to say Legion, it hit all of the right spots. Lots of tension, everyone working together, NPCs getting their own time to shine, and a satisfying conclusion.

Huh, that's a good one. I'd have to say Alediel or Lizzie, the former in general and the latter from my personal POV. There's just something flattering about having the GM make an NPC just for you.

When I one-shotted the Decayed Mind. The end of the Legion fight. The conversation with Lizzie. Having obtained the grimoire from Juan Marquez and the conversations that followed.

Getting tentacles, becoming a magic/spiritual powerhouse. Probably will end up getting raped by some monster that deals 99999999999999 damage with one hit, though.

Huh, probably Juan Marquez, because he's less of a monster and more a person that turned into one after a whole interesting plotline. Otherwise, Legion.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Why is time slightly off.

Why the crystal stuff seems to cling to me :|

Iron golem thing I guess?

Can't say much about any of them.

Getting past the hallway deathtrap.

I'd like to wake up? (Also I want to make nifty magic science gadgets and things)

Iron Golem
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue