Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25303334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanomachy (OOC)

屍鬼 Ghoul
    I want to join, RacingeR. Is there a deadline I need to meet or anything else like that I should be aware of?
    Actually, I should be asking if it's possible for me to join at all, at this stage. Am I able to?
    Last edited by Coyven; November 20th, 2016 at 05:09 AM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So the situation is, I'm finally on break and free of any obligation that isnt taking care of dog, so I'm going to resume updating soon.

So roll call, who's still up for titans?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    pls

ay b0ss gib p0a$t pls

Roll-call?
    Collection of cherished moments
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I'LL KILL YOU PLUE
    <Zagrin> I'll kill ya Plue

I'm always up for titan, though starting from tomorrow till about a week later I'll be away for a training camp without my pc. Forgive me if I post late for that period (though if it's possible to phone post I might do so)
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blaaaaaaaaargh.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    naturally
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    the irony of rika trying to stop a fight is not lost on me
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

So, with the latest lore bomb on the update for Airen, I think it's time to re-open the speculation doc again. The heading is "Nives Cryptic Warning to Rika", and I've added Nives line there so anyone who wanted to contribute or have any ideas can do so (Erl pls we need you).

Also, link for those too lazy to go to the OOC first page.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Blog Entries
    By the way, as I intend to resume normal update pacing, Deadline for everyone is the 12th.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries

Teaser

Through the dark, muddled waters of the swamp, a figure moved. It slipped through dense vines and treacherous grass, moving with an agility that left no room for contemplation.

Several lifeforms stirred at the figure's passage, but quickly as they were disturbed they either scurried away or returned to their slumber. The entire scenery, which pulsed with life of every color and size, did not move to obstacle the one that disturbed their world.

After a moment, the figure stepped into a new part of the swamp where light shone through. Cast from the cracked sky above, the teal cracks overhead revealed the appearance of the one who had stilled as if to survey their surroundings.

Blue eyes narrowed and muscles tensed as the humanoid's movements turned cautious, taking calm steps that caused ripples across the shallow water around him. Occasionally, his coat would brush with the tranquil waters, causing his silhouette to become a distorted mirage.

As he advanced, the human noticed the sounds of the swamp going quiet, as if someone had enclosed the space he was entering in some state of isolation. His blue hair swayed as a faint breeze started to blow, but the man paid it no heed and continued to advance.

"This is it..."

After several minutes of walking, the figure arrived at his destination. He jumped out of the sunken land and planted his feet on top of a rock, facing straight at the pitch-black cave that stretched before him. The tunnel was far greater than him in size, to the point that it seemed as if he were looking at a valley of darkness.

"This is King of Swords." The blue-haired man lifted one gloved hand to whisper to his sleeve. "I will begin the operation now."

He waited for a few seconds, then after seemingly nodding to himself, allowed his arm to fall as he procured an object from his pockets.

Without hesitation, he reared an arm and hurled it straight down the cave... Wherein quickly after a blinding flash of light and a screeching noise exploded from with a roaring intensity.

Not a moment after, the earth started to quake.

"It's coming-!"

No sooner had he spoken those words, the man jumped away from the rock he'd been standing on. At the same time, said rock was engulfed by the descent of a giant shadow, who struck with such force that the water around the area was scattered in the form of a tidal wave that changed the appearance of the landscape.

Encountered Devourer of the Great Swamp

It was a beast beyond description. Larger than any man, more so than any beast that walked the land in the modern day, it brushed off the debris that stil clung to it of the massive cave that had collapsed behind it. Its maw, if it could be called that, opened up to release a thunderous, screeching roar of defiance at the one who had dared disturb its slumber.

The creature was beyond a simple animal- It looked more like a force of nature, something that any human would naturally react to with the immediate natural instinct to flee from. The falling of trees and the impact of sharp jagged boulders against it were something it did not even feel, and with a single movement of his paw the rocky ground crumbled and parted like soft paper.

However, the human did not appear fazed by the creature's appearance. If anything, the sight of it only caused him to smirk.

Once more, he procured an object from his clothes- A small knife, with a blade that seemed more crystal than steel. With such a dispairingly small weapon, the sight of the robed human staring down such a monster seemed almost comical.

However, at the same moment that he stood his ground, three other figures made their presences known in the area.

The monster's massive body tensed, as it quickly changed its stance to behold the other figures that had moved to surround him. One directed the monster with a bloodthirsty grin, body lowered and katana raised high and ready to attack. The other seemed to wear an almost bored expression, liquid steel swirling around him as he cautiously eyed the monster.

"We're all ready over here." A blonde woman, eyes sharp, approached the blue-haired man and gave him a curt nod. He returned her icy stare, and his lips twitched in the early signs of a smile.

"Alright then..." Turning towards the monster and his other companions, he gave them a nod of acknowledgement-

"Let's go!"

And threw himself straight towards the monster, the knife on his hand erupting with power as a wide blade of light extended from its crystal.

The beast immediately turned towards the blue-haired man, lashing out with its massive body as it struck with its paw at the same moment it attempted to flatten the human beneath its body.

The human saw the attack coming, but couldn't move fast enough to avoid the earth-shattering shockwave that pushed him into the ground nor the avalanche of rocks that followed. The tide of earth was a truly devastating phenomenon, one that no human could've survived.

However, as if defying that, there was a flash of light from beneath the rocks and the man emerged with a jump, fixing the monster with a severe gaze as he pulled out a large stalagmite that had buried itself on his left arm.

"You got sloppy, Swords! Guess I have to pick up the slack...!" The gray-haired man's bored expression quickly shifted into a focused glare as he leapt towards the monster, the metallic liquid around him twisting and coverging around his arm.

"Daaaaaaamn, he's tougher than the rumors said!"
    The King of Hearts exclaimed as he saw his whip fail to penetrate deeply into the monster's skin, but his shock gave way to a wide grin as he watched what looked like sickly grey scars quickly spread through the monster's insides, the living mercury penetrating into its lifestream.

"So he is." The bleeding blue-haired man fixed the monster with a scrutinous gaze, before holding both of his arms forward. The area around him began to glow. "We'll have to take this up a notch, then."

The dark swamp was suffused with light, as glowing runes unfurled from around the King of Swords and turned into a dazzling field of light that encompassed the entire battlefiled. The silhouette of a goddess appeared from behind the blue-haired man, and her hands brushed across his wounded body. By art of magic, the blood that had spilled into the ground took on a shining hue and flowed back inside the human, at the same time that his wounds sealed shut.

The field receded but didn't fade, a faint light shining below the ground as the light of goddess remained to protect the party even though she dissipated into the air.

"-Clear away."

The Queen of Diamonds' blonde ringlets swayed in the wind evoked by her own mystic force, her hands drawn together as they drew glyphs into the air. The party immediately scattered out of her line of sight as she finished chanting the spell, and not a moment too late either.

The Devourer's movements were completely stilled when it was battered by the might of the Queen's spell, the rain of jagged icicles smashing against its body like a siege weapon and actually digging through its dense skin, even ripping out a chunk out of its hide.

"Alright, alright, alright! Let's do this!"

The katana-toting Knight of Cups released a powerful war cry, one that came with a glowing shockwave that infused power in each and everyone of his allies. The party's movements became considerably heavier, their stances changing from ones who maintained a balanced posture to those who held so much power they could barely keep it in check.

The Devourer raised an indignant roar, and answered the parties' attacks by releasing a tidal wave of corrosive acid at the three humans assaulting him in close distance. However, even as the toxic liquid corroded their bodies, the party rushed to the attack with no hesitation.

The King of Hearts and Knight of Cups immediately went for the wound that the Queen of Diamonds had opened, striking at the monster's exposed insides with a brutal onslaught of attacks that further debilitated it.

"Disappear!"

The King of Swords instead took a step back and gathered an incredibly dense amount of light into his hand, before releasing it in the form of an arrow that pierced through the monster and echoed with the same roar of a surging fire.

The monster, as it staggered before these attacks, finally saw the humans before it as a threat and not an annoyance. Opening its maw to screech at the air, it raised its front paws as a sign of imminent danger-

"Shit-!"

The earth trembled. The land quaked. The entire landscape around them became a scene of carnage. Cracks opened underneath them as the ground moved to swallow everything it could, trees falling as all of their roots were ripped apart by the force that rippled across the earth and gave it the consistency of quicksand. The entire party was attacked by this devastating avalanche, and only the light of the field that the King of Swords had projected saved them from more severe damage.

Even still...

-Even before such a terrible attack, they didn't fall.

The grey-haired emerged from the debris in a new form, his body covered head to toe in a plate armor whose metal rippled with living strength. He shrugged off the debris that fell upon him as he walked, the durability of his body now even higher than the monster before them.

The King of Swords laughed as he clutched his wounded torso, before his expression turned firm and his body became awash with light. He dove straight at the monster, body shining with power, and carved a wide gash across its already heavily wounded form.

-However, his anger gave way to alarm when he heard the voice of his comrade.

"WATCH OUT!"

The Queen of Diamonds' words echoed as she released the high-level spell she had been preparing since the monster attacked.

A light blazed across the battlefield. So bright that one could not look upon it without having their eyes melt from its power, so intense that it caused the earth to tremble with even greater power than the monster's rampage, the orb of raw destruction that was created by the Queen of Diamonds engulfed the monster's side in an ear-splitting explosion that caused the other three humans to fall to their knees from the power of the attack.

The monster thrashed on the ground after having received the spell, spitting a pained screech after a cavalcade of agonizing wails. Its entire belly had been burnt open, revealing a pulsing red organ whose blood glowed like molten rock as it continued to pour vitality into the dying monster's failing limbs.

However, before that same organ, a shadow fell with a victorious grin. Angling his sword to the creature's weak point, the Knight of Cups grinned-

-And turned the remains of the monster's heart into mincemeat.

"Well... That takes care of it." The King of Swords sighed in relief, as he finished using his sword's 'Mana Eater' ability to siphon what remained of the corpse's spiritual power to feed it to the rest of the party. "Let's hurry it up with the scavenging- I don't think we'll be able to take all of this huge guy back with us, but at least we can get the good parts."

The Survivor smiled at the rest of his partners, a sentiment which they returned. However, the King of Swords' expression quickly soured as he turned away from them.

Another enemy that had once plagued them finally lied before their knees. And yet, despite having achieved such a clear victory, he couldn't allow himself to be happy.

-Killing twenty of these behemoths wouldn't make those who had been trampled by it to return.

Their position was only just a little better now due to what they had obtained from the victory, but it was something that could fade almost as fast as it was gained.

...That's right.

This isn't it yet. This isn't our win.

The day we win, comes when we find it.

When with our two hands, we take hold of the sky, seize it...

...And turn this whole shitty world on its head.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

what a bunch of chuuni losers

in other news, I see there are hit rolls now

Well, that was good. And having Life Will Change as the BGM is somehow really fitting, maybe because it's kinda the prologue.

I'll tell you I'm hyped.
    Regalia Hijinks

Personal Compliments

Pretty nice, although you'd have to explain how the hitting and such works exactly not sure which number is supposed to be what.

Blog Entries
    It works the same as vanilla oni system

Hit Roll: [Attacker Roll] vs [Defender Roll]
    if ([Defender Roll] - [Attacker Roll] <= 0) { 100% Damage }
    else if ([Defender Roll] - [Attacker Roll] = 1) { 75% Damage }
    else if ([Defender Roll] - [Attacker Roll] = 2) { 50% Damage }
    else if ([Defender Roll] - [Attacker Roll] = 3) { 25% Damage }
    else { 0 Damage }
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Blog Entries
    Morm, Kuro, you got till friday.

quotes

Blog Entries

quotes

Blog Entries
    Alright, so, I was planning/hoping to resume Titan during this break, but IRL decided that things wouldn't go like I hoped. Between a big part of my house getting fixes, having to help with the clean-up afterwards, climbing around like the nerdiest monkey ever and moving stuff around, adding to a lot of family issues, my continuous health issues, and assorted IRL stuff, I simply haven't had the energy to do much RP-wise. I'm not gonna try to justify myself much, after all the unfulfilled promises I made regarding the continuation of the RP, all I can do is to offer my apologies for the delay.

Your regularly scheduled updates will resume this weekend or the beginning of next week, depending on how stuff goes. Players who don't wish to continue (and I'd understand if you don't) should probably contact me about it so I get an overall idea of who will continue playing and who won't.

quotes

Blog Entries
    IM HERE FOREVER
    Arthur-san is my waifu