Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2530333435

Thread: Phearo's Fan Dump Art Camp

indeed

oh but in any case, its been a pretty long time since I last posted, but here's a new commission! A cover art for Luckychaos' and Bakasmurf's Noble Shade!

Hamburgers.
    (I have a tendency of not finishing things I've started.)
    I hang out alot at my own Discord server, though there isn't really much activity in there. The Art Haus Chatterbox! Accepting commissions. Do you want some art done, and do you want it done for cheap? PM me, man, and we can talk. Currently not taking any commissions, sorry!

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your colours and shadings are as phhheaaantastic as ever, good work!

(this is still the one thread on the forum I'm terrified to open on my phone while on mobile data)
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

hey, i've been better with filesizes recently! they're like, only around 1 mb now. Well... that last one was anyways >.<

but anyways, i hope you guys have a merry christmas! (i don't have anything more than a sketch rn, but i promise i'll have something better next year)

Hamburgers.
    I hang out alot at my own Discord server, though there isn't really much activity in there. The Art Haus Chatterbox! Accepting commissions. Do you want some art done, and do you want it done for cheap? PM me, man, and we can talk. Currently not taking any commissions, sorry!

Hamburgers.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Phearo doing animation now, too!?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless