Page 100 of 167 FirstFirst ... 5090959899100101102105110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    What's with naked Alter Ego who protect Hakuno and Tamamo when Karna change side?

I know she has been digested, but what's her power?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Who is naked Alter Ego? Are you talking about real BB?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Now that we’re getting into fights with giant women, wonder how long it will be before BB using BBB appears to fight an even more giant Kazuradrop after she inevitably absorbs Protea. Has BBB been mentioned at all in manga yet? That’s about the last unused plot element from CCC I think.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Who is naked Alter Ego? Are you talking about real BB?
    Uuuhhh
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    ???

- - - Updated - - -

Heck, are you even talking about this chapter or something from prev chapters? If you're talking about Kingprotea then how about saying the name instead? And if you're talking about Kingprotea then no she is not digested which is why she appeared in this new chapter and Kazura literally info dumping her abilities just now in the chapter.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; June 28th, 2018 at 09:35 AM.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    "who protect Hakuno and Tamamo when Karna change side?"

Obviously previous chapters
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    "who protect Hakuno and Tamamo when Karna change side?"

Obviously previous chapters
    Which means, just as I said, you were indeed talking about BB. So what's the meaning of your "uhhh" reply to my comment earlier?

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    So it was BB!! Alright, thanks

It's expression of trying to remember something
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

So do you think in the next or chapter Hakuno will be freed thanks to Julius using the staff of rulership and Protea attack? Or will they fail, and Hakuno remain captured, but help someone else find the bug space?

JP Friend Code
    I think the fight will end up with Kingprotea sacrificing herself so that Hakuno and maybe Julius can escape.

JP Friend Code
    She's gonna get absorbed while Hakuno escaped, and Kazura will complete her job of eating all of the Sakuras, morphing into her final form which probably take time which will allow our team to regroup and think of a way. I still don't know how he's gonna get to Tamamo tho.

Blog Entries
    So, whatever happened to Violet? I think I missed that part of the story.

US Friend Code
    She's still with Gawain and Leo yeah. There not killed yet
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

WELP, I wasn't paying very close attention. Yeah, here's Volume 7.
    Nothin' much new here, it looks like.

Download link: ****************************file/rx5i7x...oxtail+v07.zip

JP Friend Code
    Nice, thx for the link!

Thank-you ItsumoKnight for the new vol. and Paitouch for the new chapter. I did a quick look at vol 7 and like I said before despite the cover Tamamo is sadly nowhere to be seen. I'll look closer later and see, hopefully, if an added page might have her.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the delay, it’s a busy time for me right now. Here’s the translation of chapter 48.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 48
    Page 1:Female NPC: Wh… // What are you…?
    Text: No way, Julius is…!?

Page 2:
    Julius: Gurgh!
    Female NPC (thought): Those wounds are grave enough that any human should be unable to function by now. // But he’s using the power of the replica staff to hold back that reality // while healing his wounds…! // All while enduring pain excruciating enough // to make death seem like a mercy as the price of doing so—

Page 3:
    Female NPC: Wh… Why are you going so far // for the sake of that human (ruby: Kishinami Hakuno)…!?
    Julius: …He’s someone important to me. // If there’s a method to save him, it’s only natural that I struggle and cling to it.
    Female NPC: A method to save him… you say?
    Julius: Kishinami has most likely been dropped into the Bug Space. // I placed a beacon program on him just before he was taken away. // I can triangulate his location.
    Female NPC: Kazuradrop… is surely well aware of that…!
    Julius: Probably. // She’s likely prepared plenty of countermeasures against me. // So I’m going to sink into the Imaginary Numbers Space in order to negotiate with a different method.
    Female NPC: A different…? // !!

Page 4:
    Female NPC: No way…!? // There’s no way to know where that person even is… // It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack!
    Julius: Fortunately, time flows differently within Imaginary Numbers Space. // I have all the time in the world to search.
    Female NPC: …
    Julius: What’s wrong? // I don’t think you all have the time to space out right now.
    Female NPC: Space out—
    Julius: You still don’t want to be deleted, right?
    Female NPC: Of course not! What’s your point!?
    Julius: I’m saying that, even if the chances of saving yourselves are low, // you also still have the means to resist and struggle left to you.

Page 5:
    Chapter 48: Kingprotea VS Kazuradrop
    Julius: It took a while to find her, // but bringing up your name made convincing Protea // far easier than any argument I could come up with, // Kishinami.

Page 6-7:
    Hakuno: Haaa // Haaa // …Tha… // That’s right. // My name… // is Kishinami Hakuno!!
    Kazuradrop: Such unnecessary interference…
    Kazuradrop (thought): Kingprotea's id_es, // “Grow Up Grow”! // It’s a cheat version of the skill “Experience Points Bonus”, its ability ramped up to overdrive and granting the “continuous accumulation of experience points”…! // Even taking into account that I still don’t have full mastery of Domina Cornam, her sheer strength managed to break through it thanks to her extraordinary level!! // Even the firewall I strengthened in anticipation of a surprise attack from Julius // was like a fragile piece of paper in the face of Protea.
    Kingprotea: Kazura. // Get out of the way!

Page 8-9:
    Kingprotea: I can’t see senpai // with you there!
    Hakuno: …!
    Kazuradrop: In order to see Hakuno-senpai, you punch me even at the risk of hitting him too? // As usual, you’re quite stupid. // There’s no way I can allow senpai to die in such a boring way.
    Kazuradrop (thought): And her other id_es, // “Huge Scale”!! // A cheat skill that enlarges her body’s scale without limit!! // Regardless of the fact that she can’t control her own enlargement, // it keeps endlessly gigantifying her body and raising her level cap! // In other words, no matter how much I try to miniaturize her within the Bug Space, // it has no effect on Protea with her infinite growth…!!

Page 10:
    Kazuradrop (thought): In fact, trying to miniaturize her // will just increase the risk and burden on me—!
    Kazuradrop: She’s an opponent with the worst possible compatibility for me… // You’ve prepared the best possible pawn, haven’t you, // Julius-san?
    Julius: I know how obsessed you are with Kishinami. // I was honestly sweating for a moment, but you protected Kishinami after all. // In that case, we can go on as much of a rampage as we like.
    Kazuradrop: Do you know what it feels like // to have your best trump card overturned?
    Text: What is hidden behind Kazuradrop’s confident smile—?
    Last edited by EDreamer; July 9th, 2018 at 04:09 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Sorry for the delay, it’s a busy time for me right now. Here’s the translation of chapter 48.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 48
    Page 1:Female NPC: Wh… // What are you…?
    Text: No way, Julius is…!?

Page 2:
    Julius: Gurgh!
    Female NPC (thought): Those wounds are grave enough that any human should be unable to function by now. // But he’s using the power of the replica staff to hold back that reality // while healing his wounds…! // All while enduring pain excruciating enough // to make death seem like a mercy as the price of doing so—

Page 3:
    Female NPC: Wh… Why are you going so far // for the sake of that human (ruby: Kishinami Hakuno)…!?
    Julius: …He’s someone important to me. // If there’s a method to save him, it’s only natural that I struggle and cling to it.
    Female NPC: A method to save him… you say?
    Julius: Kishinami has most likely been dropped into the Bug Space. // I placed a beacon program on him just before he was taken away. // I can triangulate his location.
    Female NPC: Kazuradrop… is surely well aware of that…!
    Julius: Probably. // She’s likely prepared plenty of countermeasures against me. // So I’m going to sink into the Imaginary Numbers Space in order to negotiate with a different method.
    Female NPC: A different…? // !!

Page 4:
    Female NPC: No way…!? // There’s no way to know where that person even is… // It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack!
    Julius: Fortunately, time flows differently within Imaginary Numbers Space. // I have all the time in the world to search.
    Female NPC: …
    Julius: What’s wrong? // I don’t think you all have the time to space out right now.
    Female NPC: Space out—
    Julius: You still don’t want to be deleted, right?
    Female NPC: Of course not! What’s your point!?
    Julius: I’m saying that, even if the chances of saving yourselves are low, // you also still have the means to resist and struggle left to you.

Page 5:
    Chapter 48: Kingprotea VS Kazuradrop
    Julius: It took a while to find her, // but bringing up your name made convincing Protea // far easier than any argument I could come up with, // Kishinami.

Page 6-7:
    Hakuno: Haaa // Haaa // …Tha… // That’s right. // My name… // is Kishinami Hakuno!!
    Kazuradrop: Such unnecessary interference…
    Kazuradrop (thought): Kingprotea's id_es, // “Grow Up Grow”! // It’s a cheat version of the skill “Experience Points Bonus”, its ability ramped up to overdrive and granting the “continuous accumulation of experience points”…! // Even taking into account that I still don’t have full mastery of Domina Cornam, her sheer strength managed to break through it thanks to her extraordinary level!! // Even the firewall I strengthened in anticipation of a surprise attack from Julius // was like a fragile piece of paper in the face of Protea.
    Kingprotea: Kazura. // Get out of the way!

Page 8-9:
    Kingprotea: I can’t see senpai // with you there!
    Hakuno: …!
    Kazuradrop: In order to see Hakuno-senpai, you punch me even at the risk of hitting him too? // As usual, you’re quite stupid. // There’s no way I can allow senpai to die in such a boring way.
    Kazuradrop (thought): And her other id_es, // “Huge Scale”!! // A cheat skill that enlarges her body’s scale without limit!! // Regardless of the fact that she can’t control her own enlargement, // it keeps endlessly gigantifying her body and raising her level cap! // In other words, no matter how much I try to miniaturize her within the Bug Space, // it has no effect on Protea with her infinite growth…!!

Page 10:
    Kazuradrop (thought): In fact, trying to miniaturize her // will just increase the risk and burden on me—!
    Kazuradrop: She’s an opponent with the worst possible compatibility for me… // You’ve prepared the best possible pawn, haven’t you, // Julius-san?
    Julius: I know how obsessed you are with Kishinami. // I was honestly sweating for a moment, but you protected Kishinami after all. // In that case, we can go on as much of a rampage as we like.
    Kazuradrop: Do you know what it feels like // to have your best trump card overturned?
    Text: What is hidden behind Kazuradrop’s confident smile—?
    Chapter 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    SOOO FAAASSSTT
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Looks good, only thing too note is that you left the single halves of the double pages included.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing