Page 110 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1060100105108109110111112115120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsumoKnight View Post
    All you need to know is that she's being meta and trolling you.
    Is she ever NOT being meta and trolling us?

Anyway, the prologue is basically half-gag since it’s based on the fake happy and laidback event title we got back when the event was first announced. Not even trying to hide it this time, what with the eerie and foreboding bits of static that cut into BB’s little program.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

A new chapter should be out in a few days I'm looking forward to it. Also I've been wondering Kazuradrop absorbed Kingprotea and most likely her power but did she also get Kingproteas cure? If she did do you think since she has some of the original BB power she could remove it and grow forever?

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...ag=v2683438330 New chapter. Hopefully better quality images will be posted soon.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...ag=v2683438330 New chapter. Hopefully better quality images will be posted soon.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! I KNEW THIS TROPE TOO WELL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Makes me curious about the imouto. Plz tell me she's ok, but I have a feeling that his motivation to go to the Moon Cell is her, maybe she's dead...

Just checked it out and it became even darker, though maybe a bit predicable, its about 21 pages long and has me excited for the next one. Once again censorship but this time they try to cover ever time Caster on the page.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep Mizukume looks like you pretty much called it. Though I hold out hope you don't turn out to be 100% right. He has already lost so much.

ffs foxtail stop killing lolis

598,535,004 (NA)

The Priest is the savior of the world WatashiwalancerPower's Avatar
    weird question: is foxtail the original LE or is it tamao route of CCC since im confused

Foxtail is its own gimmick

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Ccc for Tama
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

so.....which is which

seems like the consensus is diverse among the fandom

Quote Originally Posted by WatashiwalancerPower View Post
    so.....which is which

seems like the consensus is diverse among the fandom
    It's original, nothing diverse about it.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

seems interesting, at least now i i dont get to be a victim to the misconception of fox tail being a manga adaptation of the tamao CCC rotue

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Lol she got isekai'd

10/10 comedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Blog Entries
    Truck-kun sure is busy.

Thank-you Mazyrian. I've been wondering now with how popular Fate has become do you think that when this Manga is near its end they will make an anime of it?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Kojiro need to not listen to high school musical while driving
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Saw this on KaroshiMyriad twitter and since Epic of Remnant already posted here I thought a link to a translated one would be OK. https://imgur.com/a/n8GK458

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I want to be sad that he suddenly saw his sister got hurt as well, but the mood whiplash and the fact that it feels his sister is just suffering cause she has to made me chuckle as horrible as that is.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the delay, here's the translation for the latest chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 52
    Page 1:
    Father: You’re the proud son of a magus. // Is it no good, then? // You have no talent for magecraft. // You lack the ability // to meet our expectations—
    Text: After the death of his parents, Sakagami—

Page 2:
    Kazuhito: ——Haaa! // Haa // Haa // Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa // Haa
    Chapter 52: Sakagami Kazuhito 2
    Kazuhito (thought): —Four years have passed since then.

Page 3:
    Kazuhito (thought): Within cities under the jurisdiction of the Western European Conglomerate, all people are treated equally. // Even orphans like us received ample care and protection. // Though father told me to take care of Fumika, // we would have surely ended up on the streets if we had no one else to rely on back then. // I found an abandoned building in town // and I suppose you could say… this is my workshop.

Page 4:
    Tamamo(?): It’s far too shabby to be called a workshop, // but on the other hand, he did do his best to set this place up considering he has no backing of any kind.
    Kazuhito: … // Fuu…
    Kazuhito (thought): Magic Circuits, // “On”— // I imagined // a staircase. // I descend deep into myself. // Light rises up from the depths.

Page 5:
    Kazuhito (thought): That small light // is the light of Od. // I reach out my hand // and—
    Kazuhito: Haa // Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // …Damn it…! // Haa— // Just when will I get used to you…!? // Haa—

Page 6:
    Tamamo(?): Looks like his combability with the Crest is quite bad. // It’s possible to lessen the pain of the Crest at times like this with medicine and the like, but— // …There’s no way this child would have the resources to prepare such things.
    Kazuhito: Don’t run away…! // Accept this pain without running away… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa… /// Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa…
    Kazuhito (thought): Even without talent, I can improve little by little by keeping up my training. // I figured out that there was a bit of a knack to using father’s memento.
    Sound effect: *Ring* // *Ring*

Page 7:
    Kazuhito (thought): I imagine the magical energy gathering together // and match it to the small size of the vessel—
    Kazuhito: …Haa! // Haa // Guh // …Haa…
    Kazuhito (thought): As I improve, my understanding deepens.
    Kazuhito: Haa… // Haa…
    Kazuhito (thought): It’s truly ironic. // The more I improve my magecraft, // the more keenly I can tell that magi have no future in this world without Mana—

Page 8:
    Kazuhito: Haa // Haa // Haa // Haa // Haa // Haa // Haa
    Kazuhito (thought): With my Od generation rate, // using magecraft once a day is my limit… // Search for the Root? // That’s obviously impossible… // …Just how did father feel, // living in this world that’s reached a dead end…?
    Father: Is it no good?

Page 9:
    Kazuhito (thought): I found the virtual diving equipment among the wreckage of my home and brought it here with me. // The damage to it wasn’t light, // but I managed to repair it with time. // Here, I can use various spell programs as magecraft practice. // …I know that I’m mediocre. // Even if I’m called talentless by others, I can’t refute it. // That’s who I am.

Page 10:
    Kazuhito (thought): So, // in that case,
    Father: Research, // practice // and training.
    Kazuhito (thought): …Yeah // I know. // I understand, Father… // You’re telling me to endure it, right…?
    Fumika: Nii-san.

Page 11:
    Fumika: I finally found you.
    Kazuhito: F…Fumika! // Why are you wearing your uniform!? Weren’t you taking the day off from school today?
    Fumika: My condition improved, // so I went to afternoon classes.
    Kazuhito: Sorry… // If I’d known, I would have accompanied you like usual…!
    Fumika: It’s fine, you don’t need to worry so much. // I’ve been feeling pretty good recently. // …Right! Listen to this, Nii-san. // The book I read this morning—
    Kazuhito: Fumika. // I keep telling, enough of that kind of talk. // You’re the only one of us who should enjoy reading books.

Page 12:
    Fumika: Stu… // Stupid Nii-san!
    Kazukito: !? // —Huh?
    Fumika: …Today, // I visited your classroom.

Page 13:
    Kazuhito: T-That’s…
    Fumika: I asked your classmates. // They said that you often skip school on the days I stay home. // …I don’t know what you’re doing. // But you’re always exhausted and in tatters whenever you come home… // I know that you’ve been working hard all this time! // I know you’re not doing anything strange or bad! // …But. // But…you’ve looked in even more pain ever since that day— // Unless you smile, Nii-san, // I can’t properly smile either…!

Page 14:
    Kazuhito: Ah…
    Kazuhito (thought): …I’m such an idiot. // I wasn’t seeing anything…! // Look! // Who is in front of me right now!? // It’s not father. // It’s Fumika! // …I have to smile, // or Fumika won’t be able to move forward from that day either…

Page 15:
    Kazuhito: What kind of book did you read? // Please tell me, // Fumika!
    Kazuhito (thought): The scars will remain, as will my sin. // I won’t ask to be forgiven.
    Kazuhito: … // It’s fine if I relax // and enjoy myself a little, right?
    Kazuhito (thought): But if living with Fumika // can serve as redemption, even a little—
    Fumika: …Yes! // Yes!

Page 16-17:
    (No text)

Page 18-19:
    Sound effect: Beep // Beep
    Kazuhito: Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa—
    Kazuhito (thought): Fumika fell into a coma and has yet to awaken. // I wasn’t even able to protect my promise with my father to take care of Fumika. // The only thing I had left is now……!!

Page 20:
    Kazuhito (thought): Shut up!!
    Kazuhito: Damn it… // …Damn it… // Damn it…!
    Kazuhito (thought): —I know… // I get it.

Page 21:
    Kazuhito (thought): As I thought, // I can’t let myself take things easy. // I tried to run away just a little, // and I got punished for it. // This pain // is reminding me of my sins.
    Sound Effect: Beep // Beep
    Kazuhito: Haha… // Hahaha… // I won’t run away anymore… // So please give back Fumika…!
    Text: Tragedy continues to befall Sakagami. Even so, he—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing