Page 113 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1363103108111112113114115118123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

JP Friend Code
    I think we've been like 7 months on this flashback? Is quite a lot of time.
    Last edited by Taku; May 12th, 2019 at 06:46 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Taku View Post
    I think we've been like 7 months on this flashback? Is quite a lot of time.
    Monthly updates will do that. It could be worse though, the chapters could be as short as Prillya

Don't Jinx it mami-kouga. I think all that's left is to show how they lost. It could also show a bit of saber killing the Masters for BB just before meeting Tamamo. So I think it should end in the next full chapter, maybe two. I too am get tired of the flash back but at least another character, Caster, is seeing to so it feel more in place then just having a flash back to just make us the reads feel sad for the person and none of the main cast learns it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Thanks Mizukume, please also thank GoldenUmi5 for me as well. Also I've seen most your translations on reddit. I was wondering if you or anyone has translated the boss fight with Tamamo and Twice Vs Tamamo and Hakuno? Does it give anymore insight into her time as Twice servant?
    From the list Mizukume sent me, he plans to translate this scene in the future.

And thank you all for spreading my work around a little so we can get best girl some exposure.

Just created an account to thanks all of you guys for your job here and outside here, the raws and translations saved my night right away!

So good to see the appreciation my Fox Waifu gets here

I wish you all a good gacha and night ~♥

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Ah, I wasn’t clear about that. It’s not that I don’t think it’s Tamamo, but rather that her speech and thoughts are so clearly detached and different from her usual self that this form of her is either her past self as a goddess (before she incarnated as Tamamo no Mae) looking into the future or her current self somehow reverting to her original divine state due to the shock of being rejected by Hakuno. That’s just my current theory, since this Tamamo is displaying powers that she shouldn’t have as a Servant.
    Well, Tamamo is a Buddha, the mindset of "Lovely Waifu" is what the fox want to be, but she's still Enlighted.
    She can have some gimmicks like the memory of every timeline (Extella Zero and Last Encore) and so

JP Friend Code
    No chapter this month? Or is it tomorrow?

JP Friend Code
    The magazine was out on Saturday but no chapter this month
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

That's sad hopefully next month will make up for it with a full Chapter.

Is their a way to tell if this month fox tail will be released, like a chapter schedule or something?

If the next chapter come out this month, and we are still in the flashback, I've been thinking that Liz may get a scene maybe even be the one who beat Saber. I was look at an early pic https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FVSkrgAHU...vMk/s0/001.jpg on it a large number of the main cast is show but also Drake and Liz are shown. Drake has made an appearance but Liz has yet to show up. Since I don't be leave Liz was brought to the far side this time this flashback seems to be the best chance.

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...ag=j1740080369 New Chapter out now or wait for better quality. Looks like we may be in the past longer then I thought if we're go to watch each battle round.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; June 25th, 2019 at 11:52 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Eww, creepy old man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Thank-you Mazyrian. I am thinking it is more likely we will see Liz after this. Wonder what the man said to set Saber off? Another thing I just noticed was went Saber beat Beserker every, even Tamamo, seemed to have a look of shock. Also I wonder if time is moving faster or the same in these memories compared to the real world? Depending on how this works it means Tamamo could know everything about an opponent giving her a big advantage and help explain her seeming to know everything before it is revealed to us.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; June 26th, 2019 at 02:38 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Wait what, Caligula's NP effect here is making enemies go mad (3 turns) + skill & NP seal (3 turns like FGO).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    wonder if being on the moon affects Caligula

JP Friend Code
    Is it really okay to use these many chapters on Kazu-kun and Suzuka...?

because takenoko is building up on suzuka character. so her secret garden come soon.
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

I think their is so much of Kazu-kun and Suzuka because it is trying to make us attached to them because soon their story will end permanently. So if it is going to show each battle they fought, and I think it was said they lost in the third round, that mean we should see two more servants. Any guess who we may see. I've said many times recently that I think Liz will be one but the other one I think may be related to fate Last encore. I heard Suzuka made a cameo in it and fought a servant. Maybe who she fought in Encore will be one of her opponents in the manga.