Page 116 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1666106111114115116117118121126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Chapter 54 is out, but ends with cliffhanger.

Spoiler:
    From the looks of it, Suzuka managed to prevent Four Heavenly Kings part of Raikou's NP, but got hit by the lightning finisher. Kazuhito seemed to command her to GUARD, though not sure how effective that is.
    link

- - - Updated - - -

chapter 55
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    link

- - - Updated - - -

chapter 55
    https://imgur.com/a/h4fd7hx

raw
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; September 26th, 2019 at 06:17 AM.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    thanks
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Anyone have any higher quality images? These ones are too small for me to properly read and translate.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Surely there's a baidu link somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Finally back real life was keeping me a way EDreamer not sure if this is better but http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...1372f001d6/pn1 hope it helps and hopefully someone will post better scenes soon. The fight was much closer then I thought it would have been portrayed and I'm happy for it. I thought it would have been in Berserkers favor till Saber pulled a plot armer victory.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; September 30th, 2019 at 06:33 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Finally back real life was keeping me a way EDreamer not sure if this is better but http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...1372f001d6/pn1 hope it helps and better scene will come soon. The fight was much closer then I thought it would have been portrayed and I'm happy for it. I thought it would have been in Berserkers favor till Saber pulled a plot armer victory.
    Thanks, it's more than big enough to read now. I'll try to have the translation done in a day or two.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    By request
    All right, here's the translation for the latest chapter. Quite an interesting match, but I'll be glad to go back to the present when this flashback is over. Just one more match and that should be it.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 55
    Page 1:
    Saber: So, / I can understand that Minamoto no Raikou was actually a woman, // or even that there are Berserkers capable of conversing, // but what’s with the whole “mother” thing? // You’re not actually parent and child, right?
    Raikou: Fufu… My Master is as cute as my own child.
    Leila: Wait a minute, Berserker…
    Raikou: As such, loving and devoting myself to my child is my greatest joy.
    Leila: Berserker! // St…Stop saying such things in front of other people!
    Raikou: Oh my, and after you let me pamper you so such yesterday, Leila… // Have you come to hate your mother…?
    Leila: God, I get it. I’m sorry, so please cut it out.
    Saber: Instead of a pushy wife, she’s a pushy mother… // Well, now I’ve seen everything.

Page 2:
    Leila: Th…That’s right! // Berserker thinks everyone’s her child! // So you guys should watch out too!
    Raikou: Oh my, // no need to worry about that, Leila. // —It would be rude to treat someone of your stature like that. // …Isn’t that right, // Suzuka Gozen?
    Saber: Of course. // In Japanese history, I’m an older Heroic Spirit than you. // I’m the senpai // and you’re the kouhai. // Got it?
    Raikou: But old and new has no meaning in a battle to the death.
    Saber: Of course! // The stronger Servant is the one who wins, and that’s all there is to it.
    Chapter 55: Sakagami Kazuhito V-1

Page 3:
    Leila: Yeah… I’ve made my resolve, Berserker. // Let’s win this.
    Raikou: Yes.
    Kazuhito: Sorry, but I can’t afford to lose. // Let’s do this, Saber.
    Saber: Okay.
    Raikou: I have some issues with your origins, // but I praise your work in exterminating Oni. // Shall we start this in the traditional way?
    Saber: Yeah, yeah. // That, right? // Fine, I’ll play along. // Gotta read the mood and all that.
    Raikou/Saber: Now, // let us fight fairly. (TL Note: Yes, it’s the battle start call from Shimousa.)

Page 4-5:
    Raikou/Saber: Let the match commence!
    Saber: As expected of a Berserker. Your strength is just as insane… // as the last guy! // Hah!

Page 6:
    Raikou: I suggest // you prepare yourself. // !
    Saber: !

Page 7:
    Saber: Seriously!?

Page 8:
    Raikou: My, my. // Telekinesis really is convenient, isn’t it?

Page 9:
    Saber: Yosh!
    Kazuhito (thought): She got behind her!

Page 10:
    Saber: Geez! // How can anyone make it in time from that angle!? // Even feats of strength have their limits!
    Kazuhito (thought): She’s matching Saber’s advantage with physical strength and skill…!
    Kazuhito: Get some distance and activate your second Noble Phantasm! // Enough holding back.
    Leila: Be- // Berserker! // Don’t let her get away!
    Saber: My wisdom Noble Phantasm…? // You seriously want me to use it already…? // Ah… damn it. // So annoying!

Page 11:
    Leila: Ah, // get away…
    Saber: Howl // Himawari! (TL Note: Flame Spin/Wheel) // Saichi no Shukufuku!! // Kuh… // Hey, you know…

Page 12:
    Saber: If your Master hadn’t called out, // you would have taken damage, but you’d have kept me from getting some distance.
    Raikou: Yes. // I would have cut your flesh and severed your demonic nature… Your life’s been spared by luck, Suzuka Gozen. // Such a small flame may have caused some damage, but it wouldn’t have impaired my movements.
    Leila: Be…Berserker! // You can’t do that! Rushing in headlong is forbidden! // Just play it by ear!
    Raikou: Y…Yes. // I’ll do that then…!
    Kazuhito: … // She’s strong…!
    Saber: I finally landed an attack.

Page 13:
    Tamamo (thought): Her opponent is more skilled. // JK has been making up for it with her three swords and by constantly keeping on the move, but… // …she’s basically holding on through sheer perseverance.
    Raikou: Even if your ability to read ahead has sharply improved thanks to that Noble Phantasm of yours, // I’ve been able to read even further than that. // …That’s how it should have been. // But your prediction ability has begun to surpass me… // This is proof of that…

Page 14:
    Saber: Raikou-chan, // you can raise your skill and prediction ability even further, can’t you? // I’ve always wanted to try a battle of wits and skill like this! Wanna give it a try?
    Raikou: … // I really would love to, but…
    Saber: !
    Raikou: The longer this fight drags on, the more the tides of battle turn in your favour… // I understand this now. // As such, I shall play it by ear and act accordingly in order to grasp victory. // Master, // give me permission to use my Noble Phantasm.

Page 15:
    Leila: Yes! // I said I would believe in you. // I’ll allow it.
    Saber: I really am an idiot. // How could I not realize after saying it myself? You’re a “mother”. // Instead of choosing to test your skills as a swordsman, you prioritize your duty as a Servant… serving your Master! // Kazu-kun.
    Kazuhito: Yes, // release your first sword! Hurry!
    Raikou: —Fufu… // Ahahaha!
    Saber: O stories, begin weaving thy tale. // This is the famous Daitouren.

Page 16:
    Saber: Blanket the sky in tiles of color. // Skewer the swarm of evil in heavenly rain! // Monjuchiken Daishintou // Love-blast // Tenkiame!

Page 17:
    Saber: Clones? Fine with me! // They’re just fodder for Tenkiame— // !!! // That’s the main attack…!!
    Kazuhito: …Saber! // Use the remainder of Tenkiame and switch to guarding—!

Page 18-19:
    Raikou: Insignificant insect, // be incinerated to ash!
    Raikou (NP): Go-oushourai // Tenmoukaikai!! (TL Note: Vengeful Lightning of the Ox-King)

Page 20:
    Text: The two Noble Phantasm clash! The survivor is!?
    Last edited by EDreamer; October 3rd, 2019 at 09:16 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    If they died 3 pages into the 3rd match I would absolutely not complain. I don't hate Suzuka and her boyfriend, but they're certainly the group I care the least about right now

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, EDreamer.

Looks like there's two chapters of this left: Raikou biting it + Kazu and Suzuka talking one last time and then Suzuka biting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    They certainly change side later
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Thanks EDreamer another great read. Though I noticed two mistypes on Page 13:
    Tamamo (thought): "Her opponent is more skilled. // JK has been making " " for it with her" I think there suppose to be "up" between making and for. Also Page 14:
    Raikou: "The longer this fight "frags" on, the more the tides of battle turn in your favour..." It should be "drags" right? Once again thank-you for taking time out of your day to translate Fox Tail. Hopefully better images of this chapter will be posted I'm not very knowledgeable about type-set but I think better images would help savepoint when they make it to this point.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Thanks EDreamer another great read. Though I noticed two mistypes on Page 13:
    Tamamo (thought): "Her opponent is more skilled. // JK has been making " " for it with her" I think there suppose to be "up" between making and for. Also Page 14:
    Raikou: "The longer this fight "frags" on, the more the tides of battle turn in your favour..." It should be "drags" right? Once again thank-you for taking time out of your day to translate Fox Tail. Hopefully better images of this chapter will be posted I'm not very knowledgeable about type-set but I think better images would help savepoint when they make it to this point.
    Thanks, I’ve fixed the two errors.

New Chapter is up http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...34960a5a5c/pn1 . Could someone please post a imgur version of this and the last chapter, they seem clear to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Just looked at the Chapter and Tamamo should use this power more often (not in story I mean in general or maybe she is it would explain her seeming to know about everything). She now knows about Sabers Ace. I can't wait to know what was being said it seems interesting.

JP Friend Code
    So that's what happens when she activates the 3rd NP.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Her 3rd ascension finally appears, and time for their last fight so we can get out of here

US Friend Code
    She uses her 3rd NP?
    Spoiler:
    The one that is said to be comparable to Moon Cell's SE.RA.PH system?

And it seems either she hates to use it or it's really costly for her that Kazuhito needed to use a Command Seal for her to use it.

Apparently incorporating their 3rd Ascension form whenever servants use their full power has become a norm nowadays.

JP Friend Code
    Yes.

The full double page spread of her sword where you see light rays coming out of the hilt is when she uses the 3rd NP.

And then use it to see and realize the victorious future.

US Friend Code
    That's awesome.

Makes me wonder even more how in the world could they lose in the 3rd match with that kind of NP.

My guess would be that what Kazuhito did (forced NP?) soured their relationship so much it affected their teamwork.

When can we expect the other chapters to typeset, savepoints?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs