Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1767107112115116117118119122127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

祖 Ancestor
    Hm, so she's capable of using it while in the Mooncell.
    It's funny that means the Mooncell can handle something as strong as itself within it, without using 100 percent of it's power.
    Makes me imagine some sort of weird recursion of infinite calculation power.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    I'd say half the problem with Mooncell is that it can manifest things stronger than itself within its virtual network. You get things like Buddha, Ameratsu, BB taking over the Mooncell, Kingprotea, Kiara, Velber, and other shit causing problems because of this. Mooncell keeps accidentally manifesting shit that causes all its own problems.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Well, that was a short but interesting chapter.

First, though, I want to talk about one of the terms mentioned in this chapter, Omniscient Clairvoyance (千里真眼). This term has actually been previously mentioned in FGO, in an off-hand remark by BB towards Suzuka during the 2018 News Year's side quest, hinting at how Suzuka is always holding back her full power by sealing her third NP. The usual Clairvoyance term is written as "千里眼" (far-seeing eyes), and the added kanji "真" means "truth/reality". A more literal translation would basically come out as "far-seeing true eyes" or "far-seeing eyes of truth/reality", but that seems more confusing than it's worth to me. So, taking into account the few details revealed about Suzuka's third NP, I decided to simply tack "omniscient" on to the original term in order to show what the ability actually involves. This is my own personal translation, though, so please take it with a grain of salt. Also, this term is just a description of the NP's ability, and the NP's name remains "Sanzendaisensekai" (Trichiliocosm).Anyway, enough explanations, here's the chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 56
    Page 1:
    Chapter 56: Sakagami Kazuhito VI
    Text: Noble Phantasms clash!
    Saber: Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa…
    Raikou: I can’t believe it… you actually withstood my Noble Phantasm? // Well done. Your Master’s quick-wittedness saved you.
    Saber: Haa // Haa // Of course…! // I can take… this much!
    Kazuhito (thought): … // She avoided any fatal injuries…

Page 2:
    Kazuhito (thought): But… the damage she received is severe. // To think a “Noble Phantasm” focused on pure destructive power // could be so devasting— // Because Saber managed to skilfully deal with Caligula’s Noble Phantasm, // I started to make light of the power of Noble Phantasms somewhere in my heart…!
    Saber: Haa // Haa
    Kazuhito (thought): This enemy is even more formidable than I imagined…! // In the first place, Minamoto-no-Raikou, a famous Mystery Slayer, // is a terrible match for Suzuka Gozen as the daughter of a Heavenly Demon King… // The compatibility between their Noble Phantasms is also bad…! // I have to hurry… and figure out a way to break out of this deadlock—

Page 3:
    Saber (flashback): I have three Noble Phantasms— // But, but. // I’d prefer not to use my last one. // This is really important to me!! // Kazu-kun… please understand!
    Kazuhito: … // …Saber. // Unleash your third sword’s Noble Phantasm.

Page 4:
    Saber: N… /// No… // Kazu-kun… // Anything but that
    Kazuhito (thought): If we’re going to use it, it has to be now! // If I hesitate here, we’ll definitely lose! // I—
    Kazuhito: …I order you with a Command Spell!
    Leila: Berserker!
    Saber: Ah… // please, no…

Page 5:
    Kazuhito: Unleash your third Noble Phantasm // and take down the enemy, // Saber!
    Kazuhito (thought): won’t run away—
    Raikou: My blade is like lightning! // If you can follow it, // go ahead and try!

Page 6-7:
    Saber: Follow it? // That’s incorrect. // I can “see” it. // Sanzendaisensekai!! (TL note: Originally a Buddhist term translated in English as “Trichiliocosm”) // I see. // Your other true identity is that of the heaven-sent child of the Ox-Head Heavenly King— // Ushi-Gozen. // If you had let that aspect of yourself manifest, // even I might have lost from the difference in divine rank.
    Raikou: —So that’s how it is. // Everything is different about you now— // You’re literally in a different dimension than you were a moment ago. // This power…I believe someone once called it // Omniscient Clairvoyance. (TL Note: Unlike the usual Clairvoyance (千里眼), it’s spelled “千里真眼”, literally translated as “far-seeing eyes of truth/reality”.)
    Saber: …I don’t want to say this, // but if you’re not Ushi-Gozen right now, I suppose I’m obligated to say it as the true daughter of a Heavenly Demon King.

Page 8:
    Saber: —I’m above you.
    Kazuhito: …

Page 9:
    Raikou: Leila… I’m sorry for not fulfilling my duty to you… // And… I thank you—
    Leila: …No, // I’m the one who decided… // to not run away and use Ushi-Gozen, who you hate so much, anymore… // I’m the one who’s sorry—
    Kazuhito: Not… // run away…?
    Tamamo (thought): Both sides had a trump card that their Servants didn’t want to use. // Kazuhito made his Servant use hers // while his opponent didn’t use it to the end due to her resolve not to. // Sakagami-san won the battle // …but I wonder which of them truly didn’t run away here?

Page 10:
    Tamamo (thought): That declaration of victory JK made in her Heavenly Demon form at the end // sounded more like a declaration of defeat towards herself, for having raised her rank.
    Kazuhito: Leila Raidou… // …Why…? // If you have a trump card… // why didn’t you use it!?
    Leila: …I just didn’t want // to do something that my friend hated ever again… // —Rather than concerning yourself with me, // you need to take care of your comrade beside you…
    Text: Minamoto-no-Raikou falls—
    Last edited by EDreamer; October 26th, 2019 at 01:11 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    You're a terrible person Kazu. But its survival of the fittest so abandoning morals is unsurprising

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Running away from his cute JK Saber's feelings, no wonder Kazu bit it.

It's a good thing Tamamo didn't end up with him, being forced to reveal herself with her NP would've really hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Thank you EDreamer.

From the dialogue, I can see their relationship and teamwork went downhill after this fight, if Suzuka's expression in that last page were any indication. And it seems what Leila said to Kazuhito made him regretful somewhat of his decision.

Unlike Hakuno who revealed his servants' Noble Phantasms during their 5th match out of necessity and mutual agreement, Kazuhito made Suzuka use it out of panic and desperation, without considering Suzuka's own input.

He could've at least asked her first if she thought it was necessary to use it. Then again, his attitudes were very Magus-like to begin with.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; October 26th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.

Much thanks again EDreamer. Now I wonder if Suzuka will use this NP on purpose against Tamamo or will Kazu force her again? I know Suzu may turn on Fake BB but I think she would rather kill Tama then work with her. I wounder if Kazu will try to force Suzu in the third round to use it again but she resisted and loose because of it.

Well, now we know why they lost on the Third Round. JK said it was mostly her fault, so she probably didn't trust Kazu mid-fight

I agree also during that scene I think Fake BB did something to Kazu.

huh so same thing happen in fgo during hokusai trial quest>?
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki View Post
    huh so same thing happen in fgo during hokusai trial quest>?
    No, it was just a brief reference, Suzuka didn’t use her third NP in the quest.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    When can we expect the other chapters to typeset, savepoints?
    oo err

dunno exactly, but expect to be caught up before the end of the year at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Great to hear. Thanks in advance savepoints for the work.

I would've given up on me a long time ago, but thanks for your trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    What's with Quetz and Martha after that?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    What's with Quetz and Martha after that?
    It's just the first page of the next manga in the magazine. It's from one of the FGO anthology comics that is in the same magazine as Foxtail.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Oh i want to see it...
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Wow, Kenmyouren did a real number on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3