Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Needs an Attack on Cherry Blossom spoof, or at least a giant Kaiju Caster for when the series deals with Kingprotea.
    Kaiju Casko? Yes please and thank you.
    Hopefully this means we'll be let in on what goddesses made up the rejected SakPak. Unless that was already stated and I'm unaware of that information because cannot into the runes.
    Same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Violet definitely is made of Medusa and maybe an Ice Goddess.
    Kazudrop has some Japanese goddess since she was made to rival Tamamo.
    King Protea is just like wtf.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    One of them was Andromeda IIRC.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Violet's id_es is called Crack Ice/Andromeda. Mystic Eyes that stop time. Considering Bloodfort Andromedea and Medusa being a composite of Violet, it just might be Medusa's Cybele fused with some other goddess's ability.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    King Protea is just like wtf.
    Probably at least a few earth mother goddesses in there.

Kazudrop's probably got some Zashiki Warashi in her.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Oh, that reminds me, I forgot I had Violet's dictionary entry done like early November. I was gonna do the other two next, but then something something Kazuradrop being a loli something something limp something something Drakengard 3.

Violet [Alter Ego]

One of the Sakura Five members that didn't make it into the game. The Alter Ego of purity. She's the eldest among the quintet, and...... looks....... to be in her mid-20s. She sports long hair and a tight uniform, and has this quiet intellectual feeling to her as the "mature Sakura." Because her role on the Far Side of the Moon is much like that of the Minister of Finance, BB entrusted her control over the world's liquidity resource (mana); she rules over the vault of a megabank. Unlike the other Alter Egos, she doesn't possess quite as unique id_es skills (fetishisms), but that being the case, the level of how sturdy her body is is frighteningly high. She gives more of an impression of being a Servant, rather than an Alter Ego.

Her purity is one that takes the form of affection, and her motif being a desire to monopolize. Loving under a cold exterior, but still taciturn, cruel, and wanting nothing more than to be in complete dominance. She gave herself the simple name "Violet", further proof that compared to the other Alter Egos, she's not interested in playing games. Due to her being the Sakura of purity, her actions and words don't have a wide range of expression, but that's not to say she doesn't hold some interest for our protagonist. In fact, she wants to monopolize him, at the very least. What she seeks is "pure and proper companionship." You could say she's in charge of safeguarding morals on the Far Side.

Her id_es skills are "Shackling Desire" and "Crack Ice/Andromeda." Though she has an urge to chain down both her companion and herself, she does her utmost to keep that urge hidden, but of course, it's already evident to everyone around her. I mean, come on, her weapon's a whip for God's sake! Crack Ice is a pair of mystic eyes that paralyze its target. Even space itself falls victim to these eyes of enchantment. Point is: it stops time. It was planned she'd switch over to the protagonists' side and protect all the masters until the end of the game as a "good Alter Ego."

Blog Entries
    I got the impression that Alter-Ego Violet was a blend of Sakura and Medusa, at least Medusa from HA and Ronpaia.
    F/GO SUPPORT

What made you think that? Was it because Nasu said Violet's an homage to Medusa?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    What made you think that? Was it because Nasu said Violet's an homage to Medusa?
    Didn't know that at all, Pai. ^^;
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Using the scrapped Sakura Alter egos? Yay! Violet looks the best out of them all, and Kingprotea is so weird I can't help but love it. I thought those two and Kazudrop were a lot more creative than Boobs-n-Claws Sakura and Orbital Frame Sakura. They actually look like distinct characters with some Sakura holdovers instead of Sakura with goofy clothes and weird cosmetic surgeries.

Tama as the lead? Hell yes!

Bringing back Rider-Drake instead of cutting her out completely? Bring it on.

If this gets any sort of regular translation team on it, it could be one of my favorite Fate mangos to date.
    Last edited by Imperial; December 8th, 2013 at 10:03 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because this: 決戦時には全身を線維化し、何億もの蛇が集まったような姿となり、この形態は『ゴルゴン化』と 呼ばれる。
    Last edited by You; December 8th, 2013 at 10:33 PM.

My Google Translate is in the middle of an important update and I don't know Japanese.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My Google Translate is in the middle of an important update and I don't know Japanese.
    Do you have bad internet or something? Mine took all of last night but it finished. That 3.14 patch, amirite?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    I got the impression that Alter-Ego Violet was a blend of Sakura and Medusa, at least Medusa from HA and Ronpaia.
    Dude Medusa's not "from" ronpaia's doujins.

Kazuradrop's entry isn't too long, so I took a few minutes to do it since I'm done studying for the night.

Kazuradrop [Alter Ego]

One of the Sakura Five members that didn't make it into the game. The Alter Ego of love. She's different from the other Alter Egos in that she doesn't hate humans, actually, she even holds some doubts over their existence, specifically, how contradictory it is. Kazuradrop is quiet and caring in nature, and has no real flaws as an AI; she wants to go back to being complete. Because she was pictured as a nurse, she's the most tidy and the youngest. Her combat ability is also nonexistent, and functions more as a virus detector. If the data retrieved from a bug doesn't resist, then she'll clean it and can turn it into something harmless. She loves injections and is a big health nut...... errr, you could probably guess by now why we didn't use her in the end. Since this Alter Ego's character was too similar to the Sakura Matou from the school infirmary, she was scrapped pretty much instantly. This was just an idea we wanted to push for in the planning stages, but there would've been a village inside a dungeon where the normal Sakuras would've been, and that's where you'd find Kazuradrop living too.

Kazuradrop: Welcome. This is a colony where the nonradical Sakuras come together.
    Rin: Now this is ridiculous, this girl's personality is just way too different.
    Kazuradrop: If you return the Sakura Drops that come from our source, we can supply you with items and recover your stamina. ♥

That's something like how this surprise development would go. Initially, Sakuraments were called "Sakura Drops", and they were something you'd collect that would be administered by Sakura in the infirmary to retake the security of the world. This is just one example of how they would come into play.

Kazuradrop's id_eses are "Identitcal Genetic Disgust" and "Insect Eater."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For people who read the id_es thing on food's wiki thing with all the knk stuff, what Paitouch calls Identical Genetic Disgust he calls Cognate Aversion.

I like the identical genetic more, since cognate is too general. Kin Aversion?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Insect Eater
    Ahh, children.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The village of Sakuras... Oh Lord. Mike would've died a happy man.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw which Sakura was the one covered in moss and bandages again? I like her design the most among the unused ones.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    The village of Sakuras... Oh Lord. Mike would've died a happy man.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw which Sakura was the one covered in moss and bandages again? I like her design the most among the unused ones.

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    The village of Sakuras
    This idea is asking for yet another Sakura clone: the one able to split in numerous identical copies to populate the village. The Alter Ego of milking.
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE