Page 79 of 167 FirstFirst ... 29697477787980818489129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    I'm more than fine with that, considering that we're basically caught up!
    Hooray~! Let's keep going towards the dream! My dream, anyway.
    I've wanted a redo of the early chapters very badly. And not just because of my own fumbles either.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    All right, then for now, I'll post the translation for the vol 1 chapters. Here's it is:

Foxtail Vol 1 Chapter 1
    Page 1:
    Hakuno: What is // this thing?
    Hakuno (thought): Did I have this yesterday? // …It’d be embarrassing if anyone found out about it.
    Rin: What are you doing? // If you walk so leisurely, you’ll be late, Kishinami-kun.
    Hakuno: Tohsaka.
    Rin: Your diligence and earnestness are your only redeeming features, you know. // So don’t break your perfect attendance record today of all days.
    Hakuno: Got it.

Page 2-3:
    Chapter 1: Tsukumihara Academy
    (Note: School sign is same as title)

Page 4:
    Chapter 1: Tsukumihara Academy
    Chapter 2: Wizard
    Chapter 3: Garden of the Fallen
    Chapter 4: Sakura Labyrinth
    Fate Extra CCC Trial First Half
    Fate Extra CCC Trial Second Half

Page 5:
    Shinji: Yo, Kishinami. // What’s with you? You barely made it on time.
    Hakuno: Good morning, Shinji.
    Shinji: It’s not like you to be late. // Did you get absorbed in Piece Journal? // Just give it up. // That BBS isn’t a place for mediocre commoners to post. // Yes, PJ is a castle for genius like me, // the current Work Ranking Number 2 Player with a battle score of 78 million!
    Hakuno: Yeah, // you’re right.
    Hakuno (thought): Matou Shinji. // Just as he looks, he’s a troublesome guy, // but for some reason we’ve been a close(?) friends for many years.
    Hakuno: —Is the Number 1 Player that strong?

Page 6:
    Shinji: Jinako is just a mediocre player with a huge amount of play time! // I’m better in terms of pure technique, judgement and inspiration!
    Hakuno: Y-Yeah. // I get it.
    Hakuno (thought): Huh? Jinako? // Isn’t that the name of the substitute teacher rumored to live in the janitor’s closet?
    Leo: Then when you manage to become Number 1 in the next campaign, // I’ll congratulate you as well.
    Hakuno&Shinji: Leo.
    Hakuno (thought): This is the transfer student Leo Bistario Harwey. // He’s the son of a famous family of plutocrats and a genius who’s skipped grades at school.
    Leo: Good morning, everyone.
    Hakuno: Good morning.
    Text: Does his morning commute in a Rolls Royce
    Hakuno (thought): At first, I was intimidated by the difference in birth and ability between us, but now we’re close enough for small talk.
    Leo: By the way, Shinji. Is that rumor still being spread around on PJ?
    Shinji: Hmm?

Page 7:
    Shinji: Ah. // Yeah, it is. // You’re talking about the “Holy Grail War”, right? // Both the people in charge of it and the method to participate are a mystery. // And yet, rumors about it keep coming up on the boards… It’s definitely fishy.
    Leo: But it still picks my interest. // For example, what wish would you ask for, Hakuno-san?
    Hakuno: Me? // … // I can’t think of one. // The things I want can be obtained if I just work hard for them. // I don’t really have a huge wish that “I can’t get no matter what I do”.
    Leo: Haha, that’s just like you, Hakuno-san.
    Shinji: What a boring guy. // My wish is—
    Leo: I’m going back to my seat.
    Shinji: Hey!

Page 8:
    Leo: !
    Hakuno: !
    Shinji: !
    Taiga(?): Nice to meet you, everyone. // Starting today, I will be teaching you all English. My name is Fujimura Taiga. // I look forward to teaching you.

Page 9:
    Hakuno (thought): …I wonder why. // For some reason, the name “Fujimura Taiga” doesn’t seem to fit with her image. // ?
    Shinji: Tch.
    Hakuno (thought): Huh? // She’s looking at me? // I… don’t think we’ve met before, though.
    Shinji: I don’t like that woman!
    Hakuno: …
    Leo: Is that so? I like her intellectual image, though.
    Shinji: Haah? // Did you see how tall she is? // I can’t stand tall women.
    Text (small, next to Leo): Black Tea
    Text (small, next to Shinji): Milk
    Shinji: …Hey, Kishinami, what are you agonizing over? // (small text) It’s just tea, you know?
    Hakuno: No, you see…

Page 10:
    Hakuno: The money in my wallet has mysteriously increased.
    Shinji: Hah? // Uwah! You’ve got a huge wad of bills there. Treat me to lunch.
    Hakuno: No, asking that is bit…
    Leo: Doesn’t seem like much money to me.
    Shinji: …
    Leo: ?
    Text: Monthly Allowance of 1,000,000 pp
    Hakuno: Someone might have put their bills in my wallet by mistake. // I’ll go leave it at the staff room.
    Shinji: You’re way too diligent.
    Leo: Even if it’s gained by accident, dirty money is still dirty money… You have good dedication.
    Rani: Good day, Mister Hakuno. // I just happened to see as I passed by, but what’s with that money?
    Hakuno: Rani.

Page 11:
    Hakuno: I’m not too sure myse…
    Rani: So that’s the reason you were late today…
    Hakuno (thought): She’s Rani VIII. // She is a super elite student who was invited to this academy as a major authority on electronic engineering. // There really are nothing but elites around me.
    Rani: As I thought, no matter how I consider things, there’s only one conclusion. // Hakuno-san. // You should be placed under my management. // Very well, Hakuno-san. I’ll accept that as written challenge to the Atlas Institute.
    Leo: Shinji, this boxed juice really is amazing! // It has just the right small amount of juice… So this is the standard of living for commoners!
    Shinji: You do realize that you’re making fun of commoners right now, right?

Page 12:
    Hakuno (thought): That was close. // Sorry Rani, but I always get involved in something troublesome whenever you catch me…
    Taiga(?): …I see. That unnatural amount of cash… // Kishinami Hakuno… // Since I’ve witnessed this, I can’t leave this matter alone. // Still, I sympathize with that girl Rani VIII’s desire to manage and oversee him. // (small text): And the sight of that seaweed hair makes me feel unpleasant for some reason.

Page 13:
    Hakuno (thought): …In the end, I didn’t find out anything about the money, // and I don’t know how I got this bruise either…
    ???(Caster): …Master…! At this rate… // Fall…and never…back!!
    Hakuno: Eh?
    Hakuno (thought): Did I hear something just now…?
    Text (sound effect): Throb
    Hakuno (thought): What…?

Page 14:
    Hakuno: Did some of it just vanish?
    Hakuno (thought): If it vanishes, then that solves the problem, but…
    Hakuno: Well, whatever.

Page 15:
    Hakuno: Are you okay?
    Hakuno (thought): Why is everyone ignoring her…?
    Sakura: Are… // Are you talking // to me?
    Hakuno: Of course! // What are you saying?
    Sakura: Ah…I’m…Matou Sakura, a first year student. // My post is at the infirmary. My job is to oversee everyone’s health management. // Umm, senpai, what post are you from…?

Page 16:
    Hakuno: What post? I’m Kishinami, from 2-A, I guess?
    Sakura: Eh, you’re an ordinary student…?
    Hakuno: Yeah. // You’re all right now. I’ll carry you to the infirmary.
    Sakura: Kishinami-senpai… // Umm… // Could I talk…with you…a little while longer…? // Zzz // Zzz

Page 17:
    Hakuno (thought): Her fever seems to have gone down.
    Sakura: Hnn. // Ah…
    Hakuno: Hey there.
    Sakura: Senpai…Thank goodness. // It wasn’t a dream…
    Hakuno: (small text) Haha // Calling it a dream is an exaggeration. // Did you dream of the world ending or something?
    Sakura: Eh…ah…no. Did I make that kind of face…? // But it’s not an exaggeration. // … // Meeting you was just that, // umm… // amazing // to me.

Page 18:
    Sakura: M-More importantly, thank you very much. // You not only helped me when I collapsed, you even cared for me while I was sick.
    Hakuno: Eh? Y-Yeah. // Ah… Sakura, why were you in that state?
    Sakura: You mean why I collapsed there? // That’s… I don’t really understand it myself. // I noticed that the atmosphere around the school was different than usual. // When I reached the front entrance, I suddenly felt dizzy. // …What happened next, you already know, senpai. I kept calling out to the other students, but none of them noticed me. // “Ah, I’m going to be forgotten and left behind here.” // —I felt so helpless that I seriously thought that.

Page 19:
    Sakura: It was then // that you called out to me, senpai.
    Hakuno: …… // I see. // In any case, I’m glad that you weren’t seriously injured or ill.
    Sakura: Yes. // It’s all thanks to you, Hakuno-san…no, senpai! // As you can see, I’m full of mental vigor now!
    Taiga(?): …Yes. // …I’ll go along with your plan. // She hasn’t noticed yet. // We should take action immediately.

Page 20:
    Taiga(?): — // Use Kingprotea…? // I don’t like using such rough methods, but… // Very well. // Then, // let’s begin.
    Text (sign): Infirmary
    Hakuno (thought): Now that I think of it, Sakura and Fujimura-sensei kinda resemble each other.

Page 21:
    Hakuno (thought): I’ll stop by Sakura’s class tomorrow— // Again… all of a sudden…! // Wha… // My mind… // is… // going // black. // What is // this bruise…!?
    ???(Caster): Mast…I’m almost…I, Cas—

Page 22:
    Hakuno (thought): No… something’s…off— // This pain—is telling me that something isn’t as it should be…? // Something— // Something…important—

Page 23:
    Hakuno (thought): The sky… // turned white…?
    Hakuno: Wh… // …at…?

Page 24-25:
    Kingprotea: Hakuno-senpai. // I’ve // fo // und // you.

Page 26-27:
    Hakuno: —Sa…
    Kingprotea: Please // stay // still,
    Students: Kyaaaah! // Uwaaah!
    Kingprotea: okay?♥
    Hakuno: What

Page 28-29:
    Hakuno: the // hell // is this!?
    Kingprotea: Geez. // I said not to run away, remember? Hakuno-senpai, // where are you?
    Hakuno: Haa…! // —Haa…! // F-For now, I should run…? And…get away…
    Hakuno (thought): She’s way too big, so I can’t grasp her entire appearance properly, // —but she looks just like…
    Hakuno: Sakura…

Page 30:
    Shinji: Kishinami, you were still here too? // …Hey, what’s with all the ruckus?
    Hakuno: Shinji…!
    Kingprotea: I’ve // found // you♥

Page 31:
    Kingprotea: Aaaah♥
    Shinji: Wait… // Aaaaaaah
    Hakuno: Shinji…
    Kingprotea: !
    Hakuno: Shinji!

Page 32:
    Hakuno (thought): What the heck is this!? All of a sudden… // The bruise!? Is it this bruise’s fault!?
    Hakuno: Haa // Haa // Guah!
    Hakuno (thought): Part of it disappeared again…
    Hakuno: Haa // Haa
    Kingprotea: That wasn’t // senpai…
    Hakuno (thought): Then make this reality // disappear too!
    ???(Caster): Master…! // At Mach…I’ll…
    Hakuno (thought): What is… // this voice? // What is this feeling of something out of place…?

Page 33:
    Taiga(?): As expected, we’ve been noticed. // Hurry up and finish, Kingprotea.
    Kingprotea: Yeeees.
    Hakuno (thought): Something—

Page 34:
    Hakuno (thought): I’m forgetting… // something important—

Page 35:
    Hakuno (thought): …Fujimura-sensei?
    Taiga(?): As I thought, you’re too rough, Kingprotea. // I’ll take care of the re— // !
    ???: Ufufu. // Little bug down there. // What meaning is there in living in such a world with no end?
    Hakuno: ?
    Hakuno (thought): …Someone’s voice…? // It’s not those two… It’s coming from somewhere else…
    ???: Are you the type that prefers having the series you read extended longer? But don’t worry. // I will prepare the best possible end for you♥

Page 36:
    ???: I won’t allow you to hide anywhere. // I will definitely find you. // I will reach you wherever you are. // I will slash your throat. // So— // Give up // Just give up // Give up // Give up, why don’t you? // Give up // Please give up // Just give up—

Page 37:
    Hakuno: Ah… // My legs… // (Note: Leave wiggly line as is here)
    ???: Yes. // That’s good. // Just go to sleep.
    Hakuno (thought): It’s no good…! I’m scared…I can’t…
    ???: After all, you and all other humans // are living beings with no value…!
    Hakuno: Humans have… // no value…?

Page 38:
    Hakuno: —I think // that’s wrong.
    ???: It’s not wrong. One’s value is decided by an evaluation done by another person. // So I will decide your value. // All you humans are worthless. // You’re meaningless. // You’re powerless.
    Hakuno: Don’t screw with me!

Page 39:
    Hakuno: I don’t know how much value humans have.
    Hakuno (thought): I don’t know who these people are…
    Hakuno: But // even so, // in the end, ‘my value’ is decided // by my own feelings!
    Hakuno (thought): But I don’t want to run away from them! // As if I could give up on myself so easily!
    Caster: Kyah, Master! // You really do have a super handsome soul.
    Hakuno (thought): That’s right…this voice is—

Page 40:
    Taiga(?): So you say, // but, // regardless, taking your life // is my duty.
    Caster: Master.
    Hakuno (thought): Right!
    Caster: Just one word…just one word is enough! // No matter how much you might have lost, // even if you’ve forgotten all the time you spent with me—

Page 41:
    Hakuno (thought): I already know this voice!!
    Caster: Please remember. // Your name! // The nature of your soul!
    Hakuno (thought): As long as I don’t give up…
    Caster: As long as you still have that left, // no matter what state you’re reduced to,
    Hakuno: The name of the girl // who swore to fight by my side!
    Caster: you’re the master I always dreamed of meeting—

Page 42-43:
    Hakuno: Come, // Caster—!
    Caster: Kyaa—!!! // I’m here, I’m here, I’m here, just as called! // Rain or shine, // across barren land and stormy seas, // my love for my Master // pushes ahead in a // straight // line.

Page 44-45:
    Caster: The woman acknowledged by all as my Master’s good wife, // Caster // has arrived—!
    Taiga(?): That Servant…! It seems we took too long. // Kingprotea. // We’ll attack together.
    Kingprotea: Yeeees, got it.

Page 46:
    Caster: Master♥
    Hakuno: Caster, thanks for coming…Wait, what’s with that outfit?
    Caster: Ehehe. As a huge service, it’s a limited-time costume just for today. // Please make sure to burn it into your memory.
    Hakuno: You…
    Caster: Serving you is my duty, Master. // I’ll do anything to please you. // …Well, // this kinda puts a damper on my dashing entrance, but…

Page 47:
    Caster: Our only option is to run now♥ // To tell the truth, I have no chance of winning one against two with these enemies.
    Hakuno: You…
    Hakuno (thought): —That’s right. // My Caster’s power is super unbalanced. // Her cursing techniques give her long-range firepower, but her defence is incredibly thin and weak. // She’s at a huge disadvantage against multiple opponents at once…
    Hakuno: But where do we run?
    Caster: That’s easy. This is a dream world.
    Hakuno: A dream!?
    Caster: Yes. // So if you wake up, Master, you’ll be freed from this false world.
    Hakuno: How do I wake up?
    Caster: Hmm, I’d love to wake you up nice and gently, but it can’t be helped in this situation. // Master, are you an S or an M?
    Hakuno: Huh?
    Caster: Ehehe, if you’re an S, I apologize for this.

Page 48:
    Caster: Ya♥

Page 49:
    Hakuno: Caster!
    Caster: Yes?
    Sakura: Ah.
    Caster: How do you feel after waking up, Master?
    Sakura: Good morning, Kishinami-san.
    Hakuno: Caster. // Sakura.
    Caster: Thank goodness you managed to safely escape.
    Hakuno: Safely…? Eh…in that dream… // That punch…
    Sakura: You’re the last one to wake up, Kishinami-san.
    Hakuno: …Eh? This looks like the infirmary, but…in a wooden school building…?

Page 50:
    Hakuno: Where the heck are we…? // What happened to the Holy Grail War…?
    Sakura: — // All the Masters and us NPCs who support the Holy Grail, // despite the fact that the Holy Grail War was ongoing, // found ourselves scattered throughout this unfamiliar wooden school building when we woke up. // We don’t know the cause. // …However, // the Holy Grail War has clearly been interrupted and warped from its proper form.

Page 51:
    Saber: Eh, come on. // You’re really pushy, BB-chan.

Page 52:
    Saber: It’s fine as long as I do it, right? // It’s for my boyfriend, after all.
    Kazuhito: I have no memory of becoming your boyfriend.

Foxtail Vol 1 Chapter 2
    Page 1:
    Text: 1970 AD. A pole shift occurred. // This was the end of everything and the beginning of everything. // With the pole shift as the start, resources ran out and many countries went bankrupt, // many outbreaks of natural disasters and biohazards occurred, // and by the year 2000, humanity’s population had been reduced to two thirds of its original size. // In the midst of these circumstances, the plutocrats of Western Europe, who ruled over the Arctic Circle where new energy resources could be found and mined, came to control 30% of the world. // The changes didn’t stop there.

Page 2:
    Text: Mana began to dry up throughout the world. // In the end, the magi who used magecraft became extinct. // And their blood was inherited by new wizards // who infiltrate the digital seas. // —And the entire state and progress of this world // is continuously recorded by the Moon Cell (Holy Grail).

Page 3:
    Sakura: Munch. // Thanks for the meal. // Wait. // Were you watching me just now? // I-It’s not what it looks like. // I don’t eat too much, really! // I just thought it’d be bad to leave leftovers. // Eh? // The Holy Grail? // Yes. // I believe that it’s continuously operating in order to record everything even now. // Of course, // that includes you too…

Page 4:
    Chapter 2: Wizard

Page 5:
    Hakuno: —Huh? // Wait, if what I was experiencing just was a dream— // Then there was no need to escape in a hurry, was there?
    Caster: No, far from it, Master. // I don’t know why you were trapped in that world, // but that dream was like a cradle that entrapped your consciousness— // Dying in that world would have meant the death of your digital brain.
    Hakuno: Is that so? // You really save me then, Caster.
    Caster: Ah! Please praise me more~
    Hakuno: About that punch—
    Caster (thought): …Even so, those two women who were in the dream…

Page 6:
    Caster (thought): They clearly displayed killing intent towards Master… // If they were merely denizens of a dream, then they’re not a problem. // But if those women were outsiders who invaded the dream— // Then they were able to easily to enter that world, // which even I was barely able to infiltrate by making Master remember our bond, // and they’re aiming to take Master’s life— // Well, just bring it on! // I won’t let anyone lay their hands on my Master, no matter who they are.
    Hakuno: …So, where is this? Why was I sleeping here? // You said something about the Holy Grail War being warped…?
    Sakura: Your questions are only natural, but I’d like to confirm some things with you first.
    Hakuno: ?

Page 7:
    Sakura: Do you know who you are?
    Hakuno: Eh? // …My name is Kishinami Hakuno. // I’m a wizard who dived into the moon in search of the Holy Grail, right…?
    Sakura: Then what exactly is a wizard?
    Hakuno: What? There’s no way a NPC like you wouldn’t know something so basic…
    Sakura: I’m sorry, please just answer the questions for now.
    Hakuno: …All right. // Wizards are special hackers who can dive into virtual networks with their mind and spirit.
    Text: The body is a device which affixes the soul in place. // After the loss of magecraft, magi succeeded in using their Magic Circuits to digitalize their souls into programs, // and eventually learned to move the output of their souls from their bodies to digital space and directly absorb and upload information— // They are spirit hackers who have gone beyond the limits of normal hackers. // That is the new kind of magi—wizards.

Page 8:
    Sakura: That’s correct. Wizards are the only ones who use magic theory in the modern era where magecraft has died out. // Next, // what is the current year, and what did you come here for?
    Hakuno: …It’s 2030 AD. // I joined the Holy Grail War to obtain the Holy Grail…right?
    Sakura: Yes. // Then, please try and recall the answers to these next questions. // Where is this? // What is the Holy Grail? // And what exactly is the Holy Grail War?
    Hakuno: … // This is probably just second-hand knowledge, but—
    Text: The
    Holy Grail
    “Moon Cell Automaton”
    // is a giant super-computer with no will of its own.

Page 9:
    Text: Its origins date back to ancient times. // Humanity discovered a giant construct—an artifact that could only have been made by extraterrestrial technology. // This unidentified ancient artifact merely observed the Earth. // It had continuously recorded everything on Earth since the far, ancient past. // All life forms, all ecologies, history, ideas—and even souls. // The Moon Cell contains records and blueprints of the entire world.
    Leo: The Holy Grail is made of a giant, pure photonic crystal that is impossible to construct with the current technology of human civilization. // The crystal entraps light itself through manipulation at the microscopic level. // Its processing speed and memory capacity overwhelmingly surpasses every other kind of computer known to humanity. // The Harweys have continued to research photonic crystals, // but we still can’t make anything bigger than one centimeter with current technology. // —However, the Moon Cell’s core…no, the Holy Grail is made purely of photonic crystal.

Page 10:
    Leo: The Holy Grail was made from photonic crystal measuring three thousand kilometers in diameter. // It is a recording and calculation device that uses light as an intermediary. // An extraordinary super computer that couldn’t be matched even if you used all of the Earth’s resources. // That’s right. // A satellite that orbits from a distance of three hundred and eighty thousand kilometers away from the Earth— // In other words, the Moon itself is the Holy Grail. // In order to avoid needless chaos, the Western European Conglomerate, which governs the world, // restricted space development and sealed all physical means of reaching the Holy Grail. // However, they couldn’t stop spirit hackers from making contact with the Moon. // Most likely…it’s because the human mind is the one thing that the Moon Cell can’t observe. // So the Moon Cell chose to invite them in instead to learn about it from them.

Page 11:
    Hakuno: This is within the Moon Cell— // To be precise, a virtual cyberspace made by the Moon Cell for making contact with wizards… // The SERIAL PHANTASM—“SE.RA.PH” for short. // And within SE.RA.PH, the Moon Cell administrates // a tournament between wizards with the Holy Grail as the prize. // That is the “Holy Grail War”. // The stage was originally supposed to be a more modern school building, though.
    Sakura: Yes, that’s correct. // Then can you summarize the Holy Grail War next?
    Hakuno: Summarize? // Let’s see… // First, there’s a preliminary round before the tournament proper.

Page 12:
    Hakuno (narration text): A false school life. // The participants of the Holy Grail War temporarily have their memories completely deleted,
    Issei: Good morning. // The weather is excellent today as well, isn’t it?
    Student A: What are you doing today?
    Hakuno (narration text): and they experience a school life from the year 2000 simulated by the Holy Grail as a completely different person. // And only those who awaken their true selves and realize the truth within a time limit of four days // are able to regain their memories and advance to the main tournament of the Holy Grail War—128 participants in total. // Participants who are unable to notice their false roles are punished with spiritual death— // which translates to death in reality.
    ???: Yes—The Holy Grail War is a battle to death for the sake of obtaining the Holy Grail.

Page 13:
    ???: Prove that you are the strongest with your own hands— // Only one wizard can obtain the Holy Grail.
    Hakuno (narration text): Only those with determination and resolve will win and survive… // I don’t know whether it’s despite or because of the savageness of this war, but there are clear rules prepared in the main tournament. // Seven rounds in classic tournament brackets. // Each Master is given a moratorium of six days of grace before each battle. // They make preparations for battle during those six days on the school campus, // and on the seventh day, they meet their opponent on the battle…ground— // —Huh?

Page 14:
    Hakuno (thought): — // Huh?
    Hakuno: —
    Caster: Master?
    Sakura: …Kishinami-san, that’s en— // !
    Hakuno: …Your name is Matou Sakura. // One of the AIs deployed by the Moon Cell to ensure the smooth running of the tournament management.
    Sakura: Yes. // Correct. // Ah, my family name was randomly taken from one of the participants. // So I’m completely unrelated to Matou Shinji-san.
    Hakuno (thought): Matou Shinji— // I just saw him in that dream… That’s right, Shinji was also participating in the Holy Grail War—I clearly remember that.

Page 15:
    Hakuno (thought): And yet—why can’t I remember anything about what happened during the Holy Grail War itself— // Wait, wait!! // I’m a wizard. // I joined the Holy Grail War. The Command Spells on my left hand are proof of that. // —It’s like my memory is riddled with holes… // Umm. // Let’s separate what I do and do not remember— // Shinji is— // a participant who played the role of my close friend during the preliminaries. // He’s a troublesome guy, but his skill is real…He’s the game champ of Asia and a talented hacker, if I remember right. // That reminds me, that dream just now was very similar to the preliminaries… A false, ordinary life— // I was friends with Leo in the dream, but the real Leo isn’t someone I’m close with.

Page 16:
    Hakuno (thought): Leonardo B. Harwey. // The Harwey family are the leaders of the Western European Conglomerate that rules the world—and Leo is the family’s next head. // He is an absolute genius and flawless boy king who views victory as only natural— // One of the top favorites that can equal Leo in the Holy Grail War is the talented wizard // Tohsaka Rin. // She’s an upright realist who values ability and merit // and a rival who’s more reliable than anyone. // And another top favorite is the homunculus sent from the Atlas Institute, // Rani VIII. // Her astrology readings have helped me before—at least, I think so.
    Hakuno: —I can remember basic details about participants I interacted with…

Page 17:
    Hakuno: But when it comes to what kind of battles I fought in the Holy Grail War… // or who I defeated, my memories are very fuzzy— // And most importantly of all— // —except for the fact that I’m a wizard— // I can’t remember anything about me or my past. // I don’t even know why I joined such a dangerous battle in the first place…
    Sakura: —I see. // Your memories seem to be the same or perhaps even worse than everyone else’s.
    Sakura: —Please remain calm and listen. // Kishinami-san, right now you’re suffering from memory impairment, so the only thing you can remember is the fact that “you’re a Master”.
    Hakuno (thought): Memory impairment—
    Sakura: Kishinami-san, you seem to have been reset to your initial state back when the Holy Grail War first began. // You were asleep for a long time, so your personal memories have been affected as well.

Page 18:
    Hakuno: Caster.
    Caster: This is the most important question. // If I mention the resource that the Moon Cell allocates to Masters as their proxies in battle… // In other words, a good wife~, // a shrine maiden~, // and a very lovable fox, what comes to mind?
    Hakuno: … // A familiar which reproduces a hero from the past— // and the partner that fights along wizards using their vital resources as fuel. // A “Servant”… That’s you, Caster.
    Caster: Yes, Master! // Even if you forget everything, I alone will always remain by your side.

Page 19:
    Caster: And the fact that you personally acknowledged that I’m cute, Master, // is a sign from you, a fox sign and a love sign! I understand completely!
    Hakuno: You pink fox! Do you not have one iota of seriousness in you? // As if I’d overlook that nonchalant fabrication of facts!!
    Sakura: But you’ve also lost some of your memories, haven’t you, Caster-san?
    Caster: Mikon! // Didn’t you promise not to mention that, Sakura-san? // Well, you didn’t actually promise.
    Hakuno: Caster has also lost her memories…?
    Text: Heroes who were famous in life are worshiped and deified by later generations— // thereby coming Heroic Spirits. // Servants are Heroic Spirits that have been reproduced and revived with the power of the Moon Cell. // Servants summoned in accordance with the rules are split into seven classes according to their abilities. // Saber. // Lancer. // Archer. // Rider. // Assassin. // Berserker. // And Caster.

Page 20:
    Caster: Umm, in the case of Servants, // we’ve had part of our memories burned away due to forcefully moving from the Near Side to the Far Side.
    Hakuno: Burned away…?
    Hakuno (thought): I can’t remember everything clearly, while Caster can tell that some of memories are noticeably missing.
    Caster: But don’t worry. // My love for you hasn’t burned away—no, rather, my love has become even more fired up and passionate…
    Hakuno (thought): I guess that means my case is more serious—
    Caster: Hey, are you listening, Master?
    Hakuno: Ah, sorry.
    Hakuno (thought): Master and Servant are basically one in body and soul.
    Caster: Ugh. When you apologize so frankly, it throws me off… // But that’s nice in its own way—
    Hakuno: …Sorry.
    Hakuno (thought): And yet there are gaps and discrepancies between our memories. // My body remembers our accumulated time together. // But I have no memories of having fought together with her…
    Caster: …It’s fine, Master.

Page 20:
    Caster: I’m satisfied just from hearing you call my name in the dream. // After all, it proves that my bond with you hasn’t disappeared even with the loss of your memories.
    Hakuno (thought): —I could tell… // Those words were both her true feelings // and a bluff.
    Caster: Let’s think positively, Master. // We’re lucky to have the chance to re-nurture our love from the beginning!
    Hakuno: … // You’re right.
    Hakuno (thought): I’m glad that Caster is my Servant.

Page 22:
    Hakuno (thought): —However, // as someone who shouted “In the end, my value is decided by my own feelings”, // having no memories of my own and not even knowing who I am is a bit—
    Hakuno: N-No, I get the feeling that I was searching for who I really was during the Holy Grail War too! // Probably! // I think! // I’ll just discover myself from scratch again!
    Caster: That’s the spirit, Master♥ A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
    Sakura: Does that saying really fit this situation?
    Shinji: Has Kishinami woken up? I came to check up on…

Page 23:
    Leo: Hakuno-san!
    Rin: Kishinami-kun!
    Rani: Mister Hakuno!
    Hakuno: Shin… // Leo, // Rani, // Rin.
    Leo: Good morning, Hakuno-san!
    Rin: I wasn’t worried about you at all, but I came to see you just in case, understand!? You look better now.
    Rani: I can’t condone oversleeping, Mister Hakuno.
    Hakuno: Wha-? // Eh? // What?

Page 24:
    Gawain: Leo. // It seems Kishinami-san’s Servant is safe and sound as well.
    Hakuno (thought): That’s // Leo’s Servant.
    Leo: Yes, so it seems.
    Caster: Muu. // What do you guys want?
    Leo: Hakuno-san
    Rin: Kishinami-kun
    Rani: Mister Hakuno
    Leo: Let’s
    Rin: Come and
    Rani: You’re going to
    All three: conquer the Sakura Labyrinth
    Leo: together.
    Rin: with me.
    Rani: with me.
    Hakuno: Sa- // Sakura Labyrinth?

Foxtail Vol 1 Chapter 3
    Page 1:
    Caster: Eh? // My true name? // Umm, I don’t really mind telling you, // but you’re in an unstable state right now with your memories gone, Master. // I’d like to declare my true name again once you’ve regained your memories.
    Hakuno (thought): Well, I get that. // It’s more likely for me to be the one to lead her true name to others. // Her weak points can be discovered from her legend, so it’s natural to be cautious about it.
    Caster: I really would love you to call me by my true name, but I’ll swallow my tears and endure it for now…! // More importantly, look there, Master. // It seems we’re about to reach the Sakura Labyrinth.

Page 2:
    Chapter 3: Garden of the Fallen

Page 3:
    Hakuno: Sa… // Sakura Labyrith?
    Text (sign): Infirmary.
    Rani: You can’t make it through the Sakura Labyrinth alone. // I’m the only one who can perfectly manage and direct you, Mister Hakuno.
    Rin: Look, you don’t know left from right, right? // The fact that you have a Servant is convenient. I’ll lend you a hand.
    Leo: With both my Servant and your Servant together, we would be a powerful team. // Are you dissatisfied with me as a partner, Hakuno-san?
    Rin: Don’t listen to him, Kishinami-kun. Teaming up with Leo is the most foolish plan.
    Hakuno: Umm…
    Leo: I actually think that we should all work together, // but Miss Tohsaka doesn’t seem to want to work with me…

Page 4:
    Rin: Of course. // There’s no way I would work with the rival I want to defeat the most.
    Hakuno: Err…
    Leo: Oh my, you mean to say that Hakuno-san isn’t a rival in your eyes?
    Rin: Kishinami-kun is just fine!
    Rani: Miss Tohsaka, I don’t detect any logic in your words.
    Rin: R-Rani! Just who’s ally are you…? Wait, we were never allies in the first place.
    Rani: Yes. // Mister Hakuno. // The stars say that you teaming up with me is the best plan.
    Hakuno: Umm.
    Rin: Hey! // There are no stars to even see here.
    Rani: Just who decided that astrology can’t be done without stars?
    Rin: Eh!?
    Caster: Hiiiyah!

Page 5:
    Caster: I won’t let any of you touch my Master! // Get back! // All of you, get back!
    Hakuno: No, you get back too, Caster. // First, I need to understand what’s going on. // Please tell me where this is.
    Leo: My apologies. // I seem to have gotten ahead of myself.
    Hakuno: Leo.
    Leo: If possible, I’d like to prepare a heart-pounding explanatory film, // but unfortunately there’s no equipment for that in the infirmary.
    Hakuno: Heart-pounding…? Leo, you’re acting strange… // Did you eat something bad?
    Leo: Sakura, please explain.
    Sakura: Y-Yes. // Cough. // Then I’ll resume explaining. // I’ll tell you what I’ve been able to figure out after scanning this place.

Page 6:
    Sakura: The Holy Grail War takes place on the Near Side of the Moon. // This old school building is within the Moon Cell’s information storehouse—the Far Side of the Moon. // This is a higher dimension where light, the Moon Cell’s memory medium, is all jumbled together, // an “exterior space” formed from malicious information and imaginary numbers— // If the Moon Cell’s core is an “Angelic Cage” that entraps light, this place is // a “Garden of the Fallen” made of imaginary numbers. // This is an absolute forbidden zone // that intelligent lifeforms and even us high-level AIs must never enter.
    Leo: Well, we’ve already come here, so there’s nothing really absolute or forbidden about it, though.
    Hakuno: No, like I said…
    Gawain: Err…my lord is currently letting out innocence appropriate for his age.

(TL Note: The translations for Angelic Cage and Garden of the Fallen are approximates due to the tricky nature of the original text that doesn’t translate well into English. The first one literally means “Cage of the Seraphic Heaven”, referring to the highest order of Angels known as Seraphs. The second one translates as “Garden of the Fallen Heavens”, referring to the Fallen Angels who fell from Heaven in mythology.)

Page 7:
    Gawain: Please overlook his joking manner for the time being. // I sincerely wish for your tolerance in this matter.
    Hakuno: Umm, you’re…
    Leo: Gawain, introduce yourself.
    Gawain: Apologies for the late introductions. // I am the Servant Gawain. // I look forward to making your acquaintance.
    Text: …Sir Gawain is quite famous as a Knight of the Round Table in King Arthur’s legend. // His strength surpassed that of even King Arthur and his holy sword equaled the king’s sword in power. // …His class is Saber. // His strength and skill is top class even in the Holy Grail War. // —I can clearly remember those facts—

Page 8:
    Text: Normally, a Servant’s true name is something to be kept hidden— // …But this boy isn’t concerned about the subtleties of tactics. // To him, victory is something commonplace and natural, decided since he was born— // The strongest Master who has the strongest Servant. // Leonardo B. Harwey.
    Leo: Our memories are a bit vague, but we were all attacked by a mysterious black slime during the Holy Grail War, // and we woke up here within the Far Side of the Moon. // In the process, we lost our memories of the Holy Grail War.
    Hakuno: Slime…? // Then none of you saw the same dream as me?
    Leo: Dream?
    Caster: My Master was trapped in a dream that resembled the preliminaries.
    Leo: …You tone suggests that it wasn’t a mere dream.
    Hakuno: Yeah, I would have been in danger if Caster hadn’t saved me.
    Leo: …I see… // It’s true that none of us experienced anything like that.
    Sakura: Umm…Can I interrupt, Leo-san?

Page 9:
    Sakura: Unlike Leo-san, Kishinami-san slept for quite a while… // And his soul was entrapped by the “black slime” for a long period of time. // As a result, his memories of the main tournament were completely devoured by the long nightmare— // That dream was quite likely a fabricated version of the preliminaries that mixed in bits of reality. // And the long sleep made his memory loss even worse than everyone else—
    Rani: If you like, shall I do some dream fortune-telling?
    Rin: Heh, you can do that too?
    Rani: There’s a first time for everything.
    Rin: You haven’t done it before!?
    Leo: There’s no way to tell right now whether or not that dream was part of someone else’s design. // —Regardless, we’ve fallen into the Far Side of the Moon…and outside of the Holy Grail War. // We’re definitely still within SE.RA.PH. // But this is a blind spot where the Moon Cell’s eyes don’t reach.

Page 10:
    Gawain: There are neither rules nor the concept of dates and time in this school building. // No matter how much time passes, it appears we can’t escape from this unchanging day.
    Rin: Most likely, time is measured differently between the Far Side and Near Side. No matter how much time passes in the Far Side, 0 seconds pass in the Near Side. // In other words, it’s highly likely that the Moon Cell still hasn’t noticed this abnormal situation.
    Sakura: The Moon Cell is a device that observes and records everything. // The existence of irregularities and bugs aren’t permitted within it. If we could get to the Near Side…If we could just get the Moon Cell to notice our current situation, // it should automatically correct it at that instant and return things to normal.
    Leo: The Far Side of the Moon. // Our lost memories. // This mysterious school building. // Our entrapment here— // What should we do in this situation, Hakuno-san?
    Hakuno: I see. // Since I’m searching for who I really am, // changing environments and spending some time here is also an option.

Page 11:
    Hakuno: …Hmm? // Huh? What’s wrong, everyone?
    Rin: Idiot. // We don’t even know who trapped us in this old school building. // Even if we’re safe for now, there’s no proof of how long things will remain okay here.
    Hakuno: Hah! // The whole thing feels surreal to me, but this really is a forbidden zone, isn’t it…?
    Leo: As Sakura said, the area outside the school grounds is a dark sea of imaginary numbers. // We’d be annihilated the instant we touched it.
    Hakuno: Caster.
    Caster: There’s a way to regain your memories. // Therefore, I believe that is the first step for you to take in your search for your true self.

Page 12:
    Caster: The place you’re meant to be is the front stage. // I don’t think you’ll find what you truly seek here in the Far Side of the Moon. // Of course, they also say that treasuring your current self is important. // My love for you won’t change regardless, though♥
    Hakuno: …I see. // Then, we should all cooperate and—
    Rin: Kishinami-kun, // have you been listening? // Cooperation is // I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E♥ // Get it?
    Hakuno: Tohsa… Gah! I give, I give!
    Leo: I can’t understand your decision not to cooperate under these circumstances, Miss Tohsaka. // I thought you were a bit wiser than that.

Page 13:
    Rin: Say whatever you like. // If we return to the Near Side, the Moon Cell will resume the Holy Grail War as normal. // Therefore, how we act with each other here won’t matter, that’s what you want to say, right? // …So what? // This is merely flab on my mind…or rather, just plain old obstinacy. // I flatly refuse to cooperate with you, Leo.
    Leo: … // I see. // I already knew that we are incompatible, // but I believe that you’ll surely come to understand the Harweys’ system of world government one day.
    Rin: I probably said the same thing during the Holy Grail War, // but I’ll say it one more time. // Complete control and order? // Equal distribution of wealth? // A society where one’s life…and even lifespan is designed and regulated from birth?

Page 14:
    Rin: My life is none of your business. // Listen well, Kishinami-kun. // The Harweys’ plan for managing society will lead to nothing but the stagnation of humanity. // A world where people merely live and nothing more—there’s no future in such a world.
    Leo: The cause of conflict… lies in famine and want. // The people need secure management and impartial equality. // That is the proper form of how this world should be. // Currently, 30% of the world exists under the control of the Western European Conglomerate… // That is the only ideal society left for humanity.
    Hakuno (thought): …That’s right. // These two have clashing views— // —Rin is a wizard who’s part of a resistance movement in the Middle East fighting against the Western European Conglomerate. // Her reason for seeking the Holy Grail is to overturn the current state of the world and take down the Harweys. // And Leo’s reason for seeking the Grail is to become a king who can guide a perfect world—

Page 15:
    Shinji: Can you please not continue the conversation while ignoring me?
    Hakuno: Shinji.
    Shinji: I don’t really get it, but the gist of it is that you want to get along, right? // Leo may acknowledge you as a genius— // But I can’t agree to that. A true genius can’t team up with mediocre people, after all. // In games, playing solo is best.
    Hakuno (thought): Wow, what a compassionate face.
    Shinji: But if you really insist, Kishinami, then I—

Page 16:
    Julius: So Kishinami really has woken up.
    Leo: Ah, Nii-san. Thank you for your hard work.
    Julius: Yeah. // The stains on the toilet bowls were quite tenacious, but I managed to finish washing them.
    Hakuno (thought): This man… Cleaning implements really don’t suit him, to a shocking degree— // Based on Leo’s words, he’s Leo’s older brother…?

Page 17:
    Julius: I see, so you’ve lost your memories. // I’m Julius. Right now I’m doing chor… I mean, acting to support Leo.
    Rin: He’s a hitman of the Harweys. // Leo’s the only one who could ever make him do toilet cleaning.
    Hakuno (thought): The older brother of the next head of the family is a hitman? // They don’t look alike at all. Are they born of different mothers?
    Julius: …So, have you finished explaining everything to him? // Kishinami and his Servant would be a valuable addition to our forces.
    Hakuno: ! // Servant… // Speaking of which, that feeling of something out of place I’ve felt since earlier is…
    Rin: That’s right. // As a Master, you should be able to see the state of other Masters.
    Hakuno (thought): —! // They’re not linked to any Servants—!

Page 18:
    Rin: We don’t know the cause, but we’ve been separated from our Servants.
    Hakuno: Your Command Spells… // If you lose your Command Spells, you die…!
    Rin: It’s all right. The Far Side exists outside of the rules of the Holy Grail War. // However, without Command Spells, we can’t activate our authority to make an absolute command to our Servants. // We could have summoned them here if we still had any Command Spells.
    Hakuno (thought): …Command Spells aren’t just proof of being a Master. // They show a Master’s connection with their Servant // and are the most powerful trump cards given to us, capable of both strengthening and binding Servants three times.
    Rin: I see you only have one left, Kishinami-kun— // Make sure to treat it preciously.

Page 19:
    Hakuno: Then the only Masters with Command Spells—and Servants—are…?
    Leo: There are only three within the radius of the school building scanned by Sakura. // Me. // You. // And one other Master outside the people present here, // located elsewhere within the school building.
    Text (sign): Janitor’s Room

Page 20:
    Leo: Jinako Karigiri. // She’s confined herself within the janitor’s room. // She’s the third Master who still has a contract with a Servant.
    Hakuno: Umm…Confined herself…?
    Leo: Yes. We tried to persuade her to help as well, but…
    Jinako: That blond kiddo is a real talented genius, isn’t he? // It seriously burns my eyes just to look at him. // Blow up, you damn genius.
    Leo: …She said such an incomprehensible declaration and refused to come out.
    Hakuno: Ah…… // It’s true that all the people here are elites… // Regrettably, I can emphasize with that Jinako person a little…!

Page 21:
    Rin: So basically, our forces consist of only two Servants right now. // —Even though you already have Gawain, // you’re trying to snatch up Kishinami-kun too. Even greediness has its limits.
    Leo: Isn’t it only natural to concentrate our forces together? // And though I’ve forgotten the reason, // it’s also true that I’m interested in Hakuno-san to a degree that even I don’t fully understand.
    Rin: …I’ve been bothered by it since earlier, but aren’t you too close to him? // You’re not bisexual, right?
    Leo: I know all about it. // Enjoying that kind of thing is part of having a fun school life—

Page 22:
    Julius: Leo! // You’re still too young for that kind of… // No, wait, // where did you even learn about that!?
    Text (on chest): Chaperone
    Leo: Ahaha // Nii-san, don’t know you how vast the world of the internet is?
    Caster: I let my guard down—! // To think that yesterday’s enemy who became today’s friend was actually an enemy all along!
    Hakuno: Caster, what are you babbling about?
    Gawain: Free will ought to be respected.
    Leo: Ahaha. Don’t worry, it’s just a joke. Please don’t treat it seriously. // Really.
    Sakura (thought): Really?
    Caster (thought): Really?
    Hakuno (thought): Leo must have actually wanted to experience this kind of school li…Wait, really!?
    Rin: —Well, // it would be unfair to ask the indecisive Kishinami-kun to choose someone. // Let’s have a match to decide who can best support Kishinami-kun.
    Leo: Very well. A match with Hakuno-san as the prize! // This is what youth is all about!

Page 23:
    Hakuno: Err, sorry to interrupt when you’ve gotten all roused up, // but how can we escape to the Near Side from this school building when we’re surrounded by a sea of imaginary numbers?
    Rin: Rani, Leo and I didn’t initially appear in this old school building. // We first woke up in an unidentified Arena and escaped to this safe area.
    Hakuno: An Arena!
    Hakuno (thought): …A structure made for the Holy Grail War—a dungeon. // After their opponents in a match are decided, // Masters can train against creatures known as Enemies prepared by the Moon Cell within the Arena over a period of seven days—
    Leo: I had Gawain to help me escape, but Miss Tohsaka and Rani don’t have their Servants. // The fact that they managed to escape the Arena where Enemies roam all by themselves is quite the feat.

Page 24:
    Hakuno: …Then, this school building is connected to an Arena?
    Sakura: To be precise, it’s something that resembles an Arena. // This unidentified Arena // appears to be relatively stable and seems to extend towards the Near Side.
    Hakuno: Then if we can get through that Arena, we can get out— // and return to the Near Side of the Moon.
    Leo: It’s highly possible. // We’d like Hakuno-san to tackle that role.
    Caster: I see now. You mean a Servant is needed in order to pass through the Arena.
    Julius: Yes. Tohsaka and Rani managed to reach here by fighting while on the run, // but even I can just barely defeat a single Enemy in direct combat.

Page 25:
    Caster: …But // in that case, wouldn’t Gawain be more reliable for that?
    Leo: I’d truly like to do so, but it’s always nighttime within the Arena… // Also, I can monitor and if necessary log out Hakuno-san from here… // Someone needs to provide backup for the pair that explores the labyrinth.
    Rin: Hey, I can also act as backup, you know?
    Hakuno (thought): —True, I don’t have that kind of skill as a wizard myself.
    Hakuno: I see. // So searching onsite with my own feet is the “best” I can do right now. // All right, I’ll do it.
    Rin (thought): As expected, he’s quick to acknowledge his own deficiencies.
    Rin: That was a quick decision—
    Hakuno: If it’s an ordinary Arena, there won’t be any problem as long as Caster is with me. // Right?
    Caster: Yes, Master!
    Hakuno: —So, about the labyrinth’s name…
    Leo: Yes.

Page 26:
    Leo: There’s a white cherry blossom* tree on the school grounds. // We decided to call the Arena the extends down beneath the “Sakura Labyrinth”. // Our objective is to clear the “Sakura Labyrinth” and return to the Holy Grail War.
    Sakura (thought): …If // it’s not an ordinary Arena—
    Rani: Love will develop between you and a friend who you’ve reunited with after a long time.
    Rin: …Eh!? // Were you focusing on dream fortune-telling all this time?
    Rani: Your lucky color is tanned brown.
    Caster: Is that supposed to be some daily fortune in a magazine?

(TL Note: “Sakura” means “cherry blossom” in Japan.)

Foxtail Vol 1 Chapter 4
    Page 1:
    Leo: Sakura, please use the resources I provided, // and configure the settings with maximum priority to the protection of Hakuno-san’s digital mind and body.
    Sakura: Yes. // I’ll support you so that you can all reach the Near Side of the Moon. // Caring for your health and well-being is the reason for my existence, after all—
    Rin: Sakura, cancel the connection with Leo and switch the support settings over to me.
    Rani: No, // I’ll be the one to manage Mister Hakuno.
    Sakura: Err…?

Page 2-3:
    Chapter 4: Sakura Labyrinth
    Caster: This is the Sakura Labyrinth— // My, my… // That’s quite the bad taste in castle design—
    Hakuno: … // Hmm?
    Leo: Can you hear me, Hakuno-san? // This is the infirmary group speaking.
    Hakuno: Leo.
    Sakura: Monitors and sensors // are all green.
    Leo: Hakuno-san, though that is an Arena, // it’s also a “non-existent world” made of imaginary numbers. // We’ll observe all the numerical values and data that compose you from here // in order to prevent the collapse of your existence.
    Rin: To use an example, you’re basically underwater there and we’re sending you oxygen.

Page 4:
    Rani: We’re unable to scan the Sakura Labyrinth from the old school building, // but by using you as a proxy observation device, we can analyze your surroundings.
    Sakura: The structure of the labyrinth is the same as the Arena. // Currently, there are no detectable signs of life. // Also, Kishinami-san, // do you feel…anything out of place about your body?
    Hakuno: ! // Yeah, my movements feel stiff and awkward—
    Sakura: After talking it over, the three members here // compromised by having each of them support different parts of you. // In order to integrate this scattered and disconnected support, // your movements will feel heavier and sluggish…
    Hakuno: … // …Isn’t that putting the cart before the horse?
    Rin: No complaining!
    Hakuno: …Yes, ma’am.
    Caster: Is this supposed to be some new form of harassment?

Page 5:
    Sakura: By the way, Rani-san is supporting your head, // Rin-san is supporting your chest and arms, // and Leo-san is supporting your lower body at his own insistence.
    Hakuno: For some reason, I really wish I hadn’t heard that last bit. // —Hmm? // “Three members”? // What about Shinji.
    Rani: He was lying down in one of the beds earlier, but after he woke up he immediately left.
    Shinji: Damn it! // The hell’s with those guys? // Every single one of them looks down on me. // Well,

Page 6:
    Shinji: they’ll definitely // come begging me for help later when they need me.
    Hakuno: …I get the feeling he said something like that.
    Caster: I agree…
    Rin: Anyway, there are no powerful Enemies on that floor. // Though that’s only if the situation is the same as when we escaped from there. // It’s the perfect warm-up for you after losing your memories.
    Caster: —I see. // It seems there are some fellows who don’t know their place. // I don’t know how that thing fights, // but it’s no threat to me after being trained and tempered in the Holy Grail War.

Page 7:
    Caster: Here it comes, Master. // Your orders.
    Caster: —Just kidding. // Right now, having you grasp the full range of my abilities comes first— // I’ll use this chance // to show you my power.
    Hakuno: That mirror—

Page 8:
    Caster: Take that—!
    Hakuno (thought): What!? It’s a blunt weapon!
    Caster: And there you have it. // This is actually my Noble Phantasm.
    Hakuno: Heeh, your Noble… // Noble Phantasm!?
    Caster: Yes.
    Hakuno (thought): A Noble Phantasm is a Servant’s trump card… in other words, their proof of being a hero. // All Servant wield the legends that serve as their origins as weapons. // A Noble Phantasm’s abilities are revealed from its true name, so using it requires caution, though—

Page 9:
    Caster: No, no, it’s not a problem. My Noble Phantasm is merely a mirror as long as I don’t declare its true name. // It’s pretty firm and solid, so I use it as a super blunt weapon in most circumstances.
    Hakuno: N-Now that you mention it, I remember that… // Still, to roughly treat something so precious without hesitation… you really are a fox…!
    Caster: Well, my class is “Caster”, right? I don’t have much physical strength or resilience. // So the blows from this mirror aren’t that strong.
    Hakuno: Yeah. // I recall that your Endurance stat is ranked E.
    Caster: I’m a “Caster”, // so this is my main means of attack. // Curse: // Fiery Heaven! // Frigid Heaven! // Chaos Heaven!

Page 10:
    Caster: By reading the opponent’s moves and use the right curse with the right timing, I can seal their movements. // I can completely block and immobilize enemies that I don’t want to get close with this. // Come on, Master. // Please give me orders in the next battle♥ // You can do this or that or anything else you like♥
    Hakuno: Then firstly, could you be more discreet in what you say?

Page 11:
    Caster: Whether or not a Servant’s abilities are properly utilized depends on the Master’s orders. // For now, let’s focus on regaining some of the experience we’ve lost. /
    Hakuno: —And after going through this and that,

Page 12:
    Hakuno: we finished exploring six floors in the blink of an eye. // At your current level, Caster, the enemies around here should be easy to deal with… // …Or…maybe not…?
    Caster: The Enemies seem to get stronger the farther down we go. // Please don’t let your guard down…
    Hakuno: Sorry… I misread the enemies’ moves several times.
    Caster: Ah, I spoke out of turn just now. // You’ve been doing well to improve, Master! // Your instincts have returned a lot as well…
    Caster (thought): —Though he still seems to have a ways to go compared to when we were on the Near Side
    Caster: That aside, I used my curses too much and am running now on MP.
    Rin: OK. There’s no need to clear the whole thing in one go. Come back after you check out the seventh floor.

Page 13:
    Hakuno: ! // The ambiance of the labyrinth is quite different here on the seventh floor.
    Caster: Suddenly everything is in Japanese style.
    Hakuno: …But the pressure on my body has increased on this floor…
    Leo: This is the infirmary. We can see your surroundings from here. The reception looks good.
    Rani: ! // Mister Hakuno, there’s a reading directly above you… This is // a Servant!

Page 14:
    Caster: —Hey. // Just now…You definitely aimed to kill my Master instead of me. // I won’t give you a gentle death, you know?

Page 15:
    Caster: Please keep your guard up, // Master. // A Servant // and enemy Master.
    Hakuno: Eh? // That high school girl is a Servant?
    Caster: It’s likely some form of cosplay.

Page 16:
    Saber: Sorry, Kazu-kun. That attack just now should have definitely killed him. // Hey~, don’t these guys seem like serious bad news?
    Kazuhito: That’s why I said we shouldn’t attack them in the open. // And don’t call me Kazu-kun, Saber.
    Rin: …
    Rani: …
    Sakura: …
    Caster: …
    Leo: …
    Julius: …
    Gawain: …
    Saber: Err, you two new characters that suddenly appeared over there! // The Master there is Kishinami, right? // Sorry, but could you let us hurry up and kill you?
    Caster: Wha-! // Who’s a new character, you JK—!?
    Hakuno: Calm down. // Calm down.
    Caster: From our perspective, you guys are the new characters! // And could you please not call my Master by name without honorifics?!

(TL Note: JK is a Japanese abbreviation for the term for “high school girl”.)

Page 17:
    Saber: …
    Kazuhito: …You’re thinking about something stupid again, aren’t you?
    Saber: Kazu-kun, what do you think of those animal ears? // Are they, umm…“moe”?
    Kazuhito: What the heck are you talking about!?
    Saber: So that’s your reaction. // Hmm. // Okay.
    Kazuhito: Right, let’s end the chit-chat already.
    Saber: Poing♥ // How do I look? I added animal ears♪ // Is it “moe”? Is it “moe”?
    Kazuhito: Just what did you interpret from my reaction…?
    Saber: Come on. Even though you’re actually happy inside~♥
    Kazuhito: I get it, I get it already.
    Caster: I… // I…

Page 18:
    Caster: I’m going to kill you! // You damn JK, copying my identity like that! // And you even turned into a fox? Why a fox!?
    Hakuno: Calm down. // Calm down. // Err, Kazu-kun…was it? // Why are you trying to kill us?
    Kazuhito: The name is Sakagami Kazuhito. // Please don’t start calling me Kazu-kun too. // —There’s no need to tell you our reasons. // What’s important is that we’ll kill you…That’s all.
    Saber: Right, right. We’ll just kill you // like the “other” Masters we’ve encountered.
    Hakuno: Other?

Page 19:
    Rani: …I see. So the other Masters who didn’t make it to this old school building // were killed by that Saber.
    Rin: We might have encountered the same fate if we’d made one wrong step.
    Hakuno: So you’re killed people here in this place unrelated to the Holy Grail War… // Why would you do such a thing…?
    Saber: Are you stupid? // No matter where we kill them, it’s not unrelated, you know?
    Hakuno: Killing others outside the rules just makes you a murderer… // That’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed.
    Caster: Yeah. // Right. That kind of thing is wrong, for sure.
    Rin: Stupid.
    Rin (thought): Even the Holy Grail War is still just plain old murder. // Well, being that hypocritical might be just right for Kishinami-kun, though.
    Caster: Master, for now, we should take a wait-and-see stance. // The enemy is a Saber. // Let’s try to stay within my optimum range and outside the reach of her sword.
    Kazuhito: Good grief…Do it, // Saber.

Page 20:
    Saber: Roger that♪
    Hakuno (thought): Ah… // Those look like flying weapons.

-Fate/Extra CCC FoxTail Vol 1 End

Foxtail Vol 1 Bonus Chapter: CCC Trial
    Page 1:
    Fate/EXTRA CCC TRIAL (First Half)
    Sakura: Senpai… // —Thank goodness. // It wasn’t // a dream… // Ah! // It’s not an exaggeration. // Meeting you was just that, // umm, // amazing // to me.
    Text: The “Angelic Cage”, an artifact left behind by an alien civilization discovered on the moon,
    Sakura: Thank you very much. // You not only helped me when I collapsed, // you even cared for me while I was sick…
    Text: said to be capable of granting any wish— // And in order to gain the right to use the
    Holy Grail
    “Moon Cell Automaton”,

Hakuno: Come here.
    Sakura: Hyah…! // Awawah! I’m fine! // I’m actually overheating now…!
    Text: wizards battle each other until only one is left standing—

Page 2:
    Hakuno (thought): —This…
    ???: …Can you hear…Wake…Prae… // Wait…I’m…at full speed…
    Hakuno (thought): extremely nostalgic voice…
    Hakuno: Heh?

Page 3:
    Sakura: Kyah!
    Hakuno: Uwah!
    Sakura: Go- // Good morning, Hakuno-san!
    Text: Health Management AI Matou Sakura
    Hakuno: I was sleeping……huh? Was that a dream just now?
    Hakuno (thought): That last part wasn’t a dream! So big!
    Sakura: Kishinami-san. // You’re the last one to wake up.
    Hakuno: —Eh? // This looks like the infirmary, but…in a wooden school building…?
    Sakura: All the Masters and us NPCs who support the Holy Grail, // despite the fact that the Holy Grail War was ongoing, // found ourselves scattered throughout this unfamiliar wooden school building when we woke up.
    Hakuno: Scattered…?
    Sakura: Yes. // We don’t know the cause, // but the Holy Grail War has clearly been interrupted and warped from its proper form.

Page 4:
    Sakura: Please answer the following questions. // —Do you know who you are?
    Hakuno: Who I am…? // I’m a wizard who dived into the moon in search of the Holy Grail, right…?
    Sakura: Then what exactly is a wizard?
    Hakuno: Wizards are special hackers who can dive into virtual networks with their mind and spirit. // …But there’s no way a NPC like you wouldn’t know something so basic…
    Sakura: I’m sorry, please just answer the questions for now. // —What is the current year, and where are we right now?
    Hakuno: …It’s 2030 AD. // This is within the
    Holy Grail
    “Moon Cell Automaton”
    — // To be precise, within “SE.RA.PH”, a digital space made by the Moon Cell… // Here, wizards fight against each other in a tournament known as the “Holy Grail War”… // The stage was originally supposed to be a more modern school building, though.
    Sakura: Yes, that’s correct.

Page 5:
    Sakura: —Next question. // Wizards act as Masters and are assigned a partner to act as their proxy in battle. // A familiar that reproduces a hero from the past. // What is its name…?
    Hakuno: A Ser… // …vant.
    Hakuno (thought): —Wait. // Something’s off. // I definitely should have had one— // a partner with whom I overcame many predicaments together, but I have no memories of that person— // No, the memories are missing…?
    ???: Prae…!
    Hakuno (thought): I can remember the other Masters—
    ???: …me…
    Hakuno (thought): My friend Shinji… // The strongest enemies, Leo and his Servant Gawain. // Leo’s older brother and the assassin of the Harwey family, Julius. // And—
    Sakura: This is the most important part… // So please answer honestly.

Page 6:
    Sakura: Umm, // do you remember anything that happened in the Holy Grail War?
    Hakuno (thought): …I can vaguely remember participating as a Master. // …But when it comes to what kind of battles I fought or what opponents I defeated, // I can’t remember anything at all!! // —I can vaguely remember that I fought while desperately searching for something to fill my empty self— // But I’ve completely forgotten the details of what I did and experienced—
    Sakura: So it’s just as I thought! Please remain calm and listen. // If your case is the same as the other Masters, // you’re suffering from memory impairment, so the only thing you can remember is the fact that “you’re a Master”. // The only other memories you should have is knowledge of the people you became acquainted with during the war // and of your Servant.
    Hakuno: — // So I’m the only one who can’t remember who my Servant is?
    Sakura: Eh?

Page 7:
    Sakura: No way. Did your prolonged comatose state cause stronger memory loss—? // But I’m sure you’ll remember with time! // …Ah. // S- // Sorry.
    Hakuno (thought): —I’m definitely missing some piece that’s precious to me. // The owner of that nostalgic voice // is someone I must definitely get back with my own hands…or at least, that’s the feeling I get—
    Sakura: Anyway, that’s all that I can explain to you for now. // Leo-san is waiting for you in the student council room on the second floor, so…
    Shinji: You got separated from your Servant too? // Well, // they’ll come back right away once we get back to the Holy Grail War.
    Text: The Game Champ of Asia Matou Shinji
    Hakuno: Shinji! You’re all right. // Wait, you said “you too”?

Page 8:
    Shinji: I don’t have mine with me. // Despite being an idiot, that woman tends to get lonely. // I have to hurry up and get back. // The Holy Grail War is still on going, after all. You know that you get disqualified if you don’t go to the duel arena within seven days, right?
    Hakuno: …That’s right. And the losers—
    Shinji: Hah? // Don’t tell me you believe that threat about dying if you lose? // We can just log out if worst comes to worst.
    Hakuno (thought): …Either way, we have to return to the Holy Grail War as quickly as possible.
    Sakura: …This is the student council room.
    Hakuno: Yeah. // Thanks, Sakura.
    Hakuno (thought): …The one who called me here is Leonardo B. Harwey. // He’s the son of the Harwey Foundation, which rules 60% of the world. // He’s a pure white king for whom victory is assured— // So he was also brought to this school building…

Page 9:
    Leo: Good // morning!
    Text: The Genius Absolute Victor and Flawless Boy King Leonardo Bistario Harwey.
    Hakuno: Ah… // Huh… // …?
    Leo: Geez, // Nii-san, Gawain. // Do it properly. // They say that a greeting should be // cheerful and lively, a bit stupid-sounding yet student-like. // Now, let’s do a retake.
    Julius: Go… // Good // morning.
    Text: Leo’s Older Brother and the Black Scorpion of the Harweys Julius Belkisk Harwey
    Gawain: Go- // Good morning. // —Err…my lord is currently letting out innocence appropriate for his age.
    Text: Leo’s Servant Knight of the Sun Gawain Class: Saber
    Hakuno: Did you guys eat something bad…?
    Gawain: Please overlook his selfish whims for the time being. // I sincerely wish for your tolerance in this matter.

Page 10:
    Leo: It seems you properly remember me. // In that case, I’ll cut out the joking here. // …What a shame. If it looked like you had forgotten me, // I wanted to use this as a chance to change my character…
    Hakuno: It’s already changed just by saying that!
    Leo: Then, to start over—I’ve been waiting for you, Hakuno-san. // —I’ll get right to the point. // Will you join our plan to escape from this old school building…no, from the Far Side of the Moon?
    Hakuno: Escape…? // Wait a minute. I can’t decide anything unless you explain.
    Leo: …We’ve lost some of our memories. // The Holy Grail War has been distorted // and we’re now in this mysterious old school building. // Surrounding the school lies a dark sea of information. // We’d be annihilated the instant we touched it. // It’s natural to reason that our unnaturally missing memories will return if we can analyze and escape from this unnatural situation with no way out. // —We should have the same objective here. // To return to the Holy Grail War. // Am I wrong?

Page 11:
    Hakuno: — // No, you’re not. // That goes without saying.
    Hakuno (thought): If I don’t return, let alone my Servant, // I won’t be able to get back even the missing substance of my empty self—!!
    Julius: True. // In this situation, we have to work together.
    Leo: You answered just as I expected, Hakuno-san. // With this, we’re now comrades until we escape from the Far Side of the Moon. // In the name of Leonardo B. Harwey, // I hereby declare // the establishment of the Tsukumihara Student Council! // When talking about students, you think of student councils. // This is the youth I’ve long dreamed of!
    Hakuno (thought): So Leo actually wanted to experience this kind of school life…

Page 12:
    Leo (thought): … // Even so, the fact that he doesn’t have his Servant with him— // is unexpected.
    ???: I… // Hey, you foo…!
    Hakuno: By the way, what about the other Masters?
    Leo: Shinji-san refused saying “I can’t team up with mediocre commoners. // Solo play is the best in games.” // Jinako is has shut herself inside the janitor’s room and refuses to come out, // but she’s still monitoring the student council. // Right?
    Jinako: Bzzt // Don’t call my name so willy-nilly. // I’m busy monitoring the online threads.
    Text (sign): Janitor’s Room
    Jinako: Since you were so insistent, // I’m compromising like this. // I don’t have any interest in the Holy Grail War.

Page 13:
    Jinako: So I won’t join the student council, but I’ll monitor you guys over the camera stream. // Leave the troll comments to me.
    Text: Servant Karna Class: ???
    Text: Elite NEET Jinako Karigiri
    Karna: …
    Jinako: …Hmm, hey, the mediocre-looking guy there. // I’ll generously provide you a hint. // From what I can see, your personal security is a bit weak. // —How to put it? It’s unstable? Or maybe you’re missing some necessary parts? // Well, it doesn’t matter to me even if someone hacks and cracks your system, though.
    Hakuno: Unstable?
    Sakura: Apparently, Kishinami-san // can’t remember his Servant as well. // His circuits might not have stabilized yet.
    Leo: I’m the student council president, // Nii-san is the secretary, // Gawain is the adult helper, // Hakuno-san is in charge of general affairs, // and Jinako-san is in charge of the Public Morals Committee. // Our numbers are few, but on the bright side, we may more than half of all the Masters currently in this school!
    Jinako: Hey! I said I wasn’t joining you! // And just how bad are your eyes if you think I should be in charge of Public Morals, you blondy!?
    Hakuno (thought): …I feel like there are other Master more suited for the student council… // At least two of them.

Page 14:
    Leo: Now then, let’s talk about everything we know so far. // I thought it would turn out like this, so I prepared a heart-pounding diagram. // Sakura, I leave the explanation to you!
    Sakura: Y-Yes! // I’ll explain what we’ve manage to find out after scanning this place. // The Holy Grail War takes place on the Near Side of the Moon. // This old school building is within the Moon Cell’s information storehouse—the Far Side of the Moon. // This is an “exterior space” formed from malicious information and imaginary numbers as its source— // If the Moon Cell’s core is an “Angelic Cage” that entraps light, this place is a “Garden of the Fallen” made of imaginary numbers. // This is an absolute forbidden zone that intelligent life forms and even us high-level AIs must never enter.
    Leo: We woke up in such a dangerous place. // This school building is still safe for the moment, but—
    Gawain: —Wait, Leo.

Page 15:
    Leo: Wh- // What!? // A Servant!?
    Elizabeth: So this is where you’ve all gathered. // My, this place is an unbelievably cramped pig pen— // It suits you livestock perfectly.
    Gawain: How dare you!

Page 16:
    Elizabeth: What’s with you!? What are you doing attacking out of nowhere!?
    Gawain: A Lancer class Servant…? // I don’t know who your Master is, // but I won’t allow any further outrage and violence beneath the sun! // I’ll make you take back your insult towards my Master!
    Elizabeth (thought): This guy // is strong.
    Leo: I’ll support you.
    Elizabeth: Kuh! // You people—

Page 17:
    Elizabeth: Even though I went out of my way to come here, what’s with that attitude!? // I’ll leave this kind of trouble to my attendants! // In the first place, the one I have business with is—
    Hakuno: Eh? // Wait— // Wha- // No // way.
    Sakura: Kishinami-san!

Page 18-19:
    Elizabeth: —Hmph. // He looks like an ordinary pig to me. // What’s so good about him?
    BB: Welcome to the Sakura Labyrinth♥
    Elizabeth: Sorry. // I accidentally transported us high in midair.
    Hakuno (thought): This is bad. // This is // death.
    ???: …tor…Praotor…!
    Elizabeth: Don’t worry. // I won’t let a sacrifice like you die—until I get bored, anyway. // Ah, but isn’t having you turn into mincemeat like this also nice? // Hey, which one is better?
    ???: What are…without me…!
    Hakuno (thought): This is too sudden…! // Even though I haven’t done anything yet…! // At a time like this…!

Page 20-21:
    ???: Don’t give up!
    Hakuno: …!
    ???: At times like this!!
    Elizabeth: Staying silent, are you?
    Hakuno (though): That’s right—
    ???: I’ve always been by your side, right!?
    ???: Call me… // Shout out all your feelings and call me!
    Elizabeth: In other words, // you want a more certain death, right?
    Hakuno (thought): She was always by my side as long as I didn’t give up…! // My most precious missing piece!
    ???: Praetor!!
    Hakuno (thought): Her name is!!!
    Hakuno: Come! // Saber!
    Nero: U // mu!

Page 22-23:
    Nero: You kept me waiting a long time, Praetor! // You fool!! Everything else aside, // how could you possibly forget me!?

Page 24:
    Hakuno: Sorry, Saber.
    Nero: I forgive you!
    Elizabeth (thought): The security hole has been closed…
    Hakuno (thought): That’s right, she’s the comrade who // promised to fight alongside me—
    Nero: In any case, this is where the curtain truly rises // on // this // story!
    Hakuno (thought): As long as I never give up // Saber will always be by my side!
    Text: Continued in Second Half

Page 1:
    Fate/EXTRA CCC TRIAL (Second Half)
    Leo: Bzzt // Can you hear me? // This is the student council!
    Hakuno: Leo?
    Leo: Though they were hastily prepared, the monitor and sensors are working properly. // I’m glad to see that you are safe along with Saber. // And this makes things convenient.
    Hakuno: Convenient?
    Leo: That labyrinth is the only structure we’ve discovered // that we believe to lead to the Near Side of the Moon.
    Sakura: Leo-san and I will provide you backup from here. // We’ll observe all the numerical values and data that compose you // and prioritize maintaining your virtual body in order to prevent the collapse of your existence.
    Nero: I don’t really get what’s going on, but I will simply strike down any threats to my praetor. // Please give me precise instructions just like always, Praetor.
    Hakuno: …!
    Hakuno (thought): Even though I’ve remembered Saber, my memories of the Holy Grail war haven’t returned…
    Rin: What’s the meaning of this, Lancer!?

Page 2:
    Rin: I told you not to lay a hand on Kishinami-kun without my permission.
    Hakuno: Rin!
    Leo: Miss Tohsaka! // That that Lancer’s Master is…!
    Elizabeth: It’s your fault, Rin. // Seeing you treat him so specially made me curious what kind of guy he is.
    Hakuno (thought): She’s Tohsaka Rin. // An incredibly talented wizard and one of the favorites to win in the Holy Grail War.

Page 3:
    Hakuno (thought): She believes in worth based on merit and is an upright and clean-handed person. // And she’s a rival whose more reliable than anyone else. // I was saved by her advice countless times—I think. // The faith and trust I have for her is—
    Rin: Can’t be helped then. Welcome to my castle. // I’m not happy about it at all, but I’ll at least greet you properly.
    Nero: Wait, Rin. // You mean this is your castle?
    Rin: That’s right! // I am the queen of this castle and the new ruler of the Moon Cell… // The Queen of the Moon!! // So I’ll control and manage all of you!
    Nero: Wha… Queen…!? With that chest!?
    Hakuno (thought): Rin…! No way. Is that really her, or has she been brainwashed…?
    Rin: Hmph. I definitely won’t let you leave the Far Side of the Moon! // Besides, even if you made it back to the Near Side, you’d only end up reaching as far as the second round and dying, so it’s okay for me to rule over you here, right?
    Julius: —In other words, // you’re implying that this labyrinth connects to the Near Side.

Page 4:
    Hakuno: Ah! // Saber, Guard…!
    Nero: Mu // Guh! // This is—
    Rin: Wa- // Wait, Lancer! // A Tohsaka is always noble and elegant. // I won’t allow any surprise attacks.
    Elizabeth: Are you for real? // Well, this is your castle, I suppose.
    Hakuno: Rin…
    Hakuno (thought): What…? She saved us…?

Page 5:
    Rin: H-Hmph. What’s with that look? // It’s not like I was worried about you or anything. // Don’t misunderstand, okay!? // I don’t care about you at all!
    Nero: ……As expected of Rin, performing it so perfectly and naturally… // Even I have to admit defeat in this regard…
    Leo: This—
    Julius: …She actually said it.
    Gawain: Is there something special about her words just now? Her speech was grounded in quite a chivalrous mindset in my opinion.
    Rin: Heh? What’s with this mood? // Why are you guys looking at me with pitying eyes?
    Elizabeth: That’s enough, Rin. Let’s retreat for now.
    Rin: Fine! Then, if you really think I helped you, recompense me for it. // With money, money!! // I think it’s pretty bad myself, // but I keep wasting a huge amount of money even though I have no intention of splurging!
    Hakuno: Ah… Leaving aside those last words, let’s chase after them. // They’re probably heading for the exit.

Page 6:
    Nero: …By the way.
    Nero: Isn’t it common wisdom that, when a woman has changed her outfit…you should say something?
    Hakuno: Err… // True…That costume is different from the one you used to wear…?
    Nero: Umu! I don’t know how it happened, but when I woke up here in the Far Side of the Moon, I looked like this. // Perhaps it’s the effect of a system change.
    Hakuno: It looks like a wedding dress.
    Nero: As I thought! It really does look line one! // This is the wedding bride appearance I never got to experience in life. // I may end up frolicking merrily unlike my usual self, but please do tolerate it!
    Gawain: We’ve analyzed that Tohsaka Rin, and it appears she’s the real one. // There were some odd parts among her words, but she’s just as we remember her for the most part.
    Julius: …No, she didn’t used to be so… No, never mind.
    Nero: Also, Praetor. // I can tell even if you try to hide it.

Page 7:
    Nero: You’re missing some of your memories, aren’t you?
    Hakuno (thought): …My memories of fighting together with her are no longer—
    Hakuno: …Sorry.
    Saber: Hey, don’t make that face! // For some reason, I’m bursting with the urge to hug you now! // —The truth is, my memories aren’t complete either. And my tempered stats and abilities have also been lowered. // We’re in the same boat here! // But eventually, I’ll… build up experience… and undergo Alteration of the Soul with you once more… // Slowly and thoroughly… // U-Umu! That doesn’t sound so bad! In fact, it sounds great! // You should invest PP into me to the point of bankruptcy!
    Sakura: Rin-san and Lancer are in that building.
    Rin: L-Lancer, what is this place? I didn’t know anything about this!
    Hakuno&Nero: !

Page 8-9:
    Hakuno&Nero: !!
    Victim: U-Uugh…Give it…back… // I don’t are // if I spend the rest of my life…like this— // Just give back my…my talents…
    Sakura: These are all the people that were captured on the Near Side. // No way…
    Leo: It seems they’re extracting the very talents and abilities // of the Masters along with their Magic Circuits.
    Hakuno: Kuh! For now, let’s just stun Rin! We have to put a stop to this!
    Nero: Umu! // Air Slice! // !
    Rin: H-Hmph, that’s useless, completely useless! // An Ego can’t be hit according to the system. // Get it? I’m saying it’s useless to attack me.
    Hakuno: She vanished.
    Hakuno (thought): Ego…? She’s genuinely Rin, but not her real self…!?
    Nero: Kuh! I was wondering why Lancer didn’t intervene. So that’s how it is!
    Julius: We’ll deal with that room later. For now, chase after Lancer!
    Nero: Wait!

Page 10:
    Hakuno: Saber!
    ???: Hakuno-san, use this.
    Hakuno: What was that just now…?
    Sakura: Eh? // An unknown program was just installed in Kishinami-san… // It’s called, umm…the Five Thought-Stopping…Meditations…?
    Jinako: You’re security’s weak as usual, Kishinami.
    Sakura: It doesn’t appear to have any immediate harmful effects, but—
    Hakuno: Let’s just keep advancing through the labyrinth for now— // …That’s?

Page 11:
    Leo: A dead end…? And a relief of Miss Tohsaka?
    Sakura: I’m scanning the visual data— // Finished! // —I see. // That is the wall of Rin-san’s heart that protects her secrets, giving form to the “parts of her nature and attributes she doesn’t want others to see”.
    Hakuno (thought): Then this labyrinth is—
    Hakuno: Rin!

Page 12:
    Hakuno: Damn it! Like I thought, that’s an Ego too…!
    Rin: Stupid! I told you, I’m invincible!
    Nero: Take this! // Don’t move!
    Rin: Chuckle
    Nero: That’s so unfair!
    Elizabeth: That’s good, Rin. // You take care of troublesome matters as my attendant… That’s only natural!
    Rin: Ah, geez! You’re such a selfish aristocrat, // but when I hear your orders, for some reason, I feel really…

Page 13:
    Rin: Oww!
    Hakuno (thought): What is this…? I can see something inside Rin’s chest…? // That’s—
    Rin: Eh…? // Ah, this is…
    Sakura: The Five Thought-Stopping Meditations program has activated! // This is—
    Hakuno (thought): A program for understanding the hearts of others…and revealing and accepting their true nature…! // I can tell—
    Rin: Aaaaaaah♥ // No! I-It’s being seen!? // My Secret Garden…!?

Page 14-15:
    Hakuno (thought): This is // the key to the door. // Rin said that the Sakura Labyrinth is her castle.
    Nero: We’re being sucked into the relief—
    Hakuno (thought): In other words, the relief is Rin’s heart which protects her…and within it is— // Rin’s secrets—! // There’s no doubt. That is the real Tohsaka Rin.
    Rin (thought): Can you hear me? Is my voice reaching you…?
    Elizabeth: To think that we would end up riding the roller coaster of a maiden’s heart. // Yeah, it’s the perfect live stage for us to settle things.
    Hakuno (thought): I see, we’ve falling through the center of Rin’s heart.
    Nero: It’s time for the climax, Lancer!
    Rin (thought): The always meddlesome boy there that resembles a harmless small animal. // Understand my greatness! And listen to me!
    Elizabeth: Climax? You’re seriously misunderstanding things here!

Page 16-17:
    Rin (thought): In the first place, why should I, the very incarnation of elegance,
    Nero: What do you mean!?
    Elizabeth: Just what it sounds like! At most, this is just the opening performance… or an initial trial, perhaps?
    Rin (thought): have to look after the worker ants crawling on the ground. // I can’t take how everyone lives so extravagantly anymore. // From now on, I’ll rule them strictly! I’ll extort not only their money, but even their right to speak!
    Nero: What are you planning, Lancer!?
    Elizabeth: You should just be quiet already. The only utterances allowed are cheers directed at me. // Think of it as an honor to be sitting in my arena!
    Rin (thought): I’m tired! // I’ve had enough of following strange rules! // I want to hit Hakuno’s dense head!
    Elizabeth: I’ll energize you all with my special number!
    Nero: Nuh!
    Rin (thought): You’re livestock. Everyone else is emergency stores. I’m the savings.
    Nero: This sound wave is overwhelming!
    Rin (thought): This makes everything okay! All okay! // You should just be quiet and listen to what I say! // I’ll decide everything! I won’t allow any complaints!
    Hakuno: —That’s wrong! // Tohsaka Rin isn’t like that!
    Nero: But!! // But! // I won’t give in!
    Hakuno: Rin was always strict with both herself and others! // But that was because she couldn’t ignore the potential she saw in people! // There’s no way she would ever choose to take away other people’s freedom and possibilities!

Page 18-19:
    Rin (thought): …! Stop it! I’m sick of // taking responsibility!
    Nero: The only vocals that can truly shake my heart // are my own songs!!
    Hakuno: She always took responsibility for all her actions and approached others even if meant being hated by them! // That gentleness and beauty is what makes Tohsaka Rin who she is!
    Rin (thought): Ah— // Ah…
    Nero: Let the curtains // fall! // Rosa // Ichthys*
    Rin (thought): That’s right… Even though I’m actually weak, I always bluff and act strong right until the end… // That’s who I am—!

(TL Note: The kanji beneath reads as “Pavilion of Falling Flowers”.)

Page 20:
    Elizabeth: Aah, // I lost. // Well, whatever. // This is just a rehearsal anyway.
    Rin: —Ugh… // My head hurts.
    Elizabeth: See ya, // Rin.
    Rin: This place is…? // Huh… Hakuno?
    Hakuno: Yeah… Thank goodness, you’re back to normal.
    Rin: ! // I remember! // We have to take down her as quickly as possible or we’ll never escape from here…
    BB: What’s got you all impatient? Calm down, Miss Queen of the Moon. // No matter how much you all struggle, it’s already too late for you to do anything.
    Hakuno: This voice—
    Rin: …That’s the mastermind responsible for pulling us all to the Far Side of the Moon and installing me in this labyrinth—
    BB: Fufu. // Since there are some people I’m meeting for the first time here, // I have to give you all special treatment as a first-time service. // Ah, it’s pointless for you to think of anything strange, okay?

Page 21:
    Sakura: Kishinami-san!
    BB: As you can see, I won’t even give you time to run away, senpai. // Hello. Nice to meet you, Hakuno-senpai. // My name is BB. // I’m the true Queen of the Moon who rules half of the Moon Cell—the entire Far Side of the Moon. // There’s no going back anymore, so prepare to be shredded to pieces, okay?
    Hakuno: Saku… // ra?
    BB: Hah? Don’t be stupid. // There’s no way I could be that ugly weakling!
    Sakura: The Sakura Labyrinth is her domain…!
    Nero: Here’s yet another dangerous woman…Is she a management AI that’s gone on a rampage…? // No, but this is…!
    Hakuno (thought): This Sakura…this girl who calls herself BB is the mastermind // who captured many Masters and made Rin do all those things…

Page 22:
    BB: But you know…senpai? // If you try to escape again // despite the fact that I went out of my way to save you… // that means you still haven’t been punished enough, right, // S-E-N-P-A-I?
    Sakura: I’m bringing the three of them back! // Devoting all student council resources to engaging forced withdrawal!
    Rin: Kuh! Hurry! // She’s eaten and absorbed almost all the other Servants. // She’s a walking giga-structure of data!
    BB: My, you’re returning already? // I don’t think you can break through the walls of the labyrinth with that kind of rushed transport program, though… // I’ve reached the level where I can change the rules of SE.RA.PH. // Fufu, you seem so pitiful, so I’ll help you this one time, senpai. // Here, // fuuu♥

Page 23:
    Rin: B…B…!
    Hakuno: We’re being transported…!
    BB: Do you understand now? // I’m BB. // The new ruler of the moon who has engulfed the Moon Cell. // You have no hope of salvation. // Go ahead and try working together with the others in the school building. // Betting on a 0.000001% chance of victory like that is the true thrill of playing a game. // Then, let’s begin the game. // You are all prisoners of the merciless queen of the night. Your odds of escaping are hopeless. // I’ll make sure to end you all— // slowly // and precisely // one by one.

Page 24:
    Nero: —What atrocious power… // Umu! Very well, Queen of the Moon! // We’ll play your game. // Look forward to the great advance of my praetor and I in the main story!
    Hakuno: —Yeah, we’ll definitely escape from here…!
    BB: I’m looking forward to watching you try, senpai. // Please try and survive until the end, okay—?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    [So Shinji saved Tamamo, but what happens to her now? Besides getting saved by Hakuno later on in a princess in the tower fashion?

Is she going to be made into a Sentinel?]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Imgur link

Seems like lots of talking this chapter, so I'll just wait for the translation to read it, so I don't confuse myself with any misunderstanding
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Spoiler:
    [So Shinji saved Tamamo, but what happens to her now? Besides getting saved by Hakuno later on in a princess in the tower fashion?

Is she going to be made into a Sentinel?]
    inb4 they're going to moon cell huceo mundo
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I usually wait until the whole chapter is done before reading so...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Well this is an interesting development.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    I swear, these repeated cliffhangers are going to make me murder the author if it keeps going like this. At this rate, things between Hakuno and Caster won't be truly fixed until her third SG is unlocked and
    Spoiler:
    Hakuno meets Amaterasu.

Anyway, here's the translation for this chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 40
    Page 1:
    Chapter 40: Gawain VS Suzuka Gozen I
    Text: Suzuka doesn’t retreat a single inch against Gawain!!
    Saber (thought): Vertical, 1 // Horizontal, 9 // …There we go!
    Leo (thought): I’ll follow Caster’s advice. // We’ll render Suzuka Gozen immobile with a short, decisive battle…!

Page 2:
    Saber (thought): Fast! // Not bad. // Then, // how about this!?

Page 3:
    Gawain (thought): She raised her speed by a notch— // She’s testing…no, gauging my sword.
    Saber (thought): He’s so annoyingly composed…! // His reaction speed is too good.
    Gawain: No matter how fast you move or how far you read ahead, // I will mow it all down.
    Saber: Hmph. // Despite being a peeper, you aren’t a Knight of the Round Table for nothing, I suppose. // I’ll revise my earlier comment. // You aren’t just relying on the power of the sun.

Page 4:
    Saber: But your speed, power and experience— // I can read it all!
    Kazuhito: Kuh!
    Leo (thought): In order to obtain the SG, // Hakuno-san is indispensable— // Should we retreat or continue attacking?
    Text (sound effect): Bzz
    Leo (thought): First, I need to check Hakuno-san’s condition—
    Leo: !!
    Text (sound effect): Bzz // Bzz

Page 5:
    Leo (thought): BB—
    BB: …Vio was too immature.
    Text (sound effect): Bzz // Bzz
    BB: Suzuka-san is too naïve to properly deal the final blow.
    Leo (thought): —Our plan became a failure the moment BB appeared. // We have to escape— // …
    Hakuno: …I… // I…
    Leo (thought): But // do we even have the time
    BB: I’ve almost reached the Holy Grail. // Playtime ends here.
    Leo (thought): to wait for a chance to escape, with BB right in front of us—!?

Page 6:
    BB: I…will… // ……
    Leo (thought): Something’s off with her…
    Julius (flashback): BB must be continuously devoting her energy to reach the
    Holy Grail Core
    Moon Cell
    using the fabricated Arena.
    BB: directly…
    Leo (thought): Is she temporarily lagging due to the heavy load on her data capacity!?
    Leo: Gawain, // we’re retreating!
    Saber: !
    Gawain: !

Page 7:
    Gawain: Understood!
    Saber: BB-chan! // I was just at the good point, you know!?
    Kei: Hakuno-san!?
    Hakuno: No… // I don’t want…to leave…
    Gawain: Pardon me.
    Hakuno: Cas…

Page 8:
    Saber: Sorry, but I’m not letting you have her.
    Leo: Kuh…
    Kazuhito: Kill her, // Saber!

Page 9:
    Shinji: Wait! // Caster is our hostage!
    Saber (thought): If I kill Caster and Kishinami vanishes, the knight will be freed of any baggage weighing him down. // It’s better to use the fox as a bargaining tool…huh? // Regardless of Matou’s true intentions, his suggestion makes sense.
    Saber: If you say that, I suppose I can’t ignore it.
    Leo (thought): Shinji-san…!?
    Shinji (thought): Now’s your only chance to run, Leo! // We’re both geniuses, so you should get what I’m trying to do here!
    Leo (thought): But—

Page 10:
    Leo: Gawain! // What are you—!?
    Gawain: My lord. // The chance Matou Shinji provided us lasted only an instant. // I feared that your decision to leave Caster behind would be delayed by your feelings of specially viewing Kishinami Hakuno— // I will accept punishment for my arbitrary judgment later…!

Page 11:
    Leo (thought): With BB there, we don’t have the time to rescue Caster. // And there’s no guarantee that Caster won’t be killed after being left behind… // But if we had hesitated to act, Caster would have been used as a shield by them. // In that case, I would have had to abandon Caster…and Hakuno-san.
    Leo: —No. // Your decision was correct.
    Shinji: Like I was saying. // Rather than eliminating Kishinami and freeing up the hands of the team that beat Karna, // it’s obviously better to use Caster as a hostage to restrict their actions.
    Kazuhito: My primary objective is to kill Kishinami. // I’ll think of what to do afterwards when the time comes. // Saber, whose Servant are you?
    Saber: Yours, obviously, Kazu-kun.

Page 12:
    Kazuhito: Then why won’t you finish lowering that sword?
    Saber: Though it irritates me, it’s true that she has value alive, you know? // And that knight is annoyingly strong too… // Well, I’d like to just kill her here and now myself. // But is that really all right with you?
    Shinji: Saber directly fought against Gawain’s sword. // She knows from experiences just how troublesome he is as an opponent.
    Kazuhito: —I don’t care. // Kill her.
    BB: That’s enough.

Page 13:
    BB: You mustn’t… // kill Caster.
    Saber: Ah. // You’ve recovered?
    Kazuhito: …What’s the meaning of this, // BB? // You’re the one who said it. // To kill Kishinami—
    Text (sound effect): Creak
    BB: Stabbing his leg was wonderful.
    Saber: ?
    BB: But…charm, was it? // That won’t do at all. // If you kill Caster now, // senpai will simply disappear without feeling anything. // That’s such a waste…There’s no way I could agree to that.

Page 14:
    BB: At the very least—he must suffer as he dies— // I’ll…kill senpai with my own hands once the charm is undone— // At…that place.
    Text (sound effect): Creak // Creak
    Kazuhito: Wait, BB!

Page 15:
    Saber: Well, true enough. // She didn’t say that he has to be killed by any means necessary, // but rather that we “has to make him suffer”. // Isn’t she acting solely out of some personal grudge here?
    Kazuhito: … // As if you’re one to talk.
    Saber: Eh, but, // BB-chan and I have completely different positions.
    Shinji: We were gathered here for the sake of BB’s grudge. // That’s how it is.
    Saber: Her motive is obvious as day, but BB-chan’s claim remains unchanged. // Remember what she said? “You have no choice but to trust me.” // As expected of an AI, she really understands people’s hearts.

Page 16:
    Saber: …The point is, // we still can’t kill the fox.
    Kazuhito: Tch.
    Saber (thought): If I hadn’t been using my second Noble Phantasm, // I might have brought down my blade before I could consider the advantages and disadvantages, though…
    Saber: …If BB-chan kills Kishinami and it looks like you’re about to vanish, // I’ll deal the final blow to you myself first. // That’s one thing I don’t want BB-chan to take from me. // That’s my obligation as the one who took you down, you know?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

lol shinji being nice again just like in CCC game when putting an virus on melt
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    I swear, these repeated cliffhangers are going to make me murder the author if it keeps going like this. At this rate, things between Hakuno and Caster won't be truly fixed until her third SG is unlocked and
    Spoiler:
    Hakuno meets Amaterasu.
    My guess is
    Spoiler:
    They will turn Tamamo into a sentinel and Hakuno will face her, then will have to take her SG or something like that. Then that will be when Amaterasu stuffs get revealed. Tho this speculation might be off since in the game the Amaterasu scene only happened because they unlocked power of origin and that is what unlocked her 3rd SG.

I think
    Spoiler:
    Vio and Shinji will help save her, especially after the talk Caster gave Vio. Also even though it seems Karna is dead we didn't see him fade away so I believe he will face Gawain again. I also think when Hakuno wakes up he will miss Casters morning game. I hope when they meet again and talk it triggers a flag and send Hakuno down the good Caster route LOL. Has it been suggested that Black BB is Kazuradrop just modified?
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; July 26th, 2017 at 11:35 PM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wrong spoiler tag
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Thanks castor212. While I'm here I was wondering did fox tail start the bopping of Casters head or did it star in ccc? I played Extra and I don't remember it happening but it did in Extella.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I think
    Spoiler:
    Vio and Shinji will help save her, especially after the talk Caster gave Vio. Also even though it seems Karna is dead we didn't see him fade away so I believe he will face Gawain again. I also think when Hakuno wakes up he will miss Casters morning game. I hope when they meet again and talk it triggers a flag and send Hakuno down the good Caster route LOL. Has it been suggested that Black BB is Kazuradrop just modified?
    To be honest I don't see Shinji making it out of Foxtail either, but its an interesting theory.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Thanks castor212. While I'm here I was wondering did fox tail start the bopping of Casters head or did it star in ccc? I played Extra and I don't remember it happening but it did in Extella.
    If you're talking about her sudden evil queen act in Extella then

Spoiler:
    It's just how she originally is in the past as Amaterasu. You should read this scene from CCC for better understanding.

Basically she doesn't like her past self so she refrained from acting like that and put up the waifu persona in Extra, hoping that MC won't hate her. But in Extella she already knew who the true boss is from the start and she thought there's no way they can win, so she was desperated and pulled out that attitude again to have as much fun and pleasure as possible before the end comes. The sudden turn in her actions was already foreshadowed in her ending from CCC, which you can also read here.

If it's not that then idk what you're referring to.

What I meant was when Hakuno wakes up and Caster is right there he hits her on the head for comedy sake. It happen a few times in Extella too. The one I remember best is in Caster story just before the last boss your character hits her to get her out of her low point (normally it is a black screen then stars appear with the sound I think is a flute). I just don't remember it being done in Extra and I can't read Japaneses so I thought maybe the hitting her on the head started in CCC or did FoxTail start the trend. Thanks for the link to Casters end and Amateras scene if they're more could you please leave link thank-you.

JP Friend Code
    Oh you mean the head smacking. It started in CCC:

then became a running gag.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically you use it to smack her back to reality, mostly whenever she can't control her libido.

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    Tamamo sure sounds really weird in CCC (and Extra by extension). Saito Chiwa has improved her game by a landslide.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Tamamo sure sounds really weird in CCC (and Extra by extension). Saito Chiwa has improved her game by a landslide.
    Maybe it's becuz of audio quality idk. But giving her a more mature voice in FGO and Extella was a good choice imo. I liked the voices she did for each member of the Tamamo Nine and Amaterasu in CCC too.