Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 397984878889
Results 1,761 to 1,777 of 1777

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

  1. #1761
    Wandering Spirit EDreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    483
    JP Friend Code
    By request
    Well, we all knew that this moment was coming, but it doesn't lessen the pain any. Also, I hope to god that we'll finally learn the truth about Sakura next chapter, I can only take so many cliffhangers like this in succession.

    Also, I wrote 霊基 as "spirit origin" (since I dislike using Saint Graph outside of FGO), but if anyone can remember a better translation of it, please tell me, since I'm blanking on this one.

    Foxtail Magazine Chapter 44
    Page 1:
    Meltlilith (flashback): But you overlooked one thing. // You only looked at us individually.
    Leo (thought): That combo attack by the Alter Egos… // Who was the most surprised by it…? // She protected the school // because it served as a shield to protect her, the true target… // Now that I think of it, // why did she know so much about the Alter Egos…?
    Leo: …It couldn’t… the “you” they spoke of… // is Sakura—

    Page 2:
    Leo: —Is that what you mean to say, // BB!?
    Shinji: Wha… // Sakura!?
    Leo (thought): Sakura and BB are connected…!? // Is BB just bluffing? // But a perfect AI cannot tell bald-faced lies… // —If she’s telling the truth— // It would explain why… we can’t connect to Miss Tohsaka and Rani at the student council room— // My “fatal mistake” was in sending Hakuno-san off to the school building—!!

    Page 3:
    Text: He recalls those golden days—
    Chapter 44: Matou Shinji

    Page 4:
    Gawain: Kuh!

    Page 5:
    Gawain: Guh…!
    Gawain (thought): She’s continuously draining my power— // At this rate, I won’t be able to maintain my spirit origin—
    BB: Domina Cornam!
    Violet: Crack Ice!! // I won’t let you…! // Haah… // Haah…

    Page 6:
    Shinji: Damn it…
    Shinji (thought): Vio…Didn’t you say that four times was your limit…? // You’ve used Crack Ice six times now. // I know your statement before wasn’t a lie. // You’ve merely persisted by going past your limits— // It’s impossible to know when you’ll reach your final limit, // so I can’t even give you a single word of thanks— // —Now I’m certain. // Your power will be necessary in the future as well—

    Page 7:
    Shinji (thought): I can’t let you die here! // She blocked my Code Cast!?
    Violet: No, that was a nice assist, // Shinji. // I’ll take advantage of this momentary opening created from that rushed defense // and kill her—

    Page 8:
    Shinji: !!! // Vio!
    Violet: Guh…!
    Violet: (thought): For my legs to fail now of all times—
    BB: —Hmph. // What was that…about an “opening”? // I could already tell that you’d reached your limit.

    Page 9:
    BB: The reason I used Domina Cornam like crazy— // was so I could use this trump card now.
    Shinji (thought): What—is that? // It’s a lump of high-density data…But…it’s somehow different from all her other shadows until now… // This is bad… This is bad… I don’t know why, but this is really bad!
    BB: Violet. // I had originally planned to save you for last…but it can’t be helped.

    Page 10:
    BB: It’s // time to // dig in.

    Page 11:
    Gawain: Kuh…
    Gawain (thought): There are too many shadows…
    Leo (thought): I need to use a Code Cast—
    Leo&Gawain (thought): We won’t make it in time!
    Shinji (thought): —Leo and Gawain are in bad positions. // They won’t be able to reach Vio. // And unfortunately/fortunately, // I’m just close enough to barely make it in time.

    Page 12:
    Text: After risking his life, Shinji’s fate is—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

    Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

    Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

  2. #1762
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors savepoints's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,124
    I'm away over Christmas and won't be back home to typeset this until after NYE

    Sorry peeps
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  3. #1763
    吸血鬼 Vampire
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    between costarica and colombia
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    317
    JP Friend Code
    400977753/aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    I'm away over Christmas and won't be back home to typeset this until after NYE

    Sorry peeps
    no worries , go and enjoy holidays
    fate grand order ID:400977753

  4. #1764
    Servant マーッパー ItsumoKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Californdere~
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    126
    Thanks for letting us know, Save. S'coo, have fun~.

  5. #1765
    Ahh another cliff hanger ow well. Have fun and be safe savepoints.

  6. #1766
    I am rereading the story to see if there were other hints that I missed then I realized we have not seen Julius for sometime. I think he would be with Rin and Renji. So he may help save them for BB white. Also I still say Lance is alive as we never saw him fully dissolved.

  7. #1767
    RIP the Wakame, best boys die so young.

  8. #1768
    Servant マーッパー ItsumoKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Californdere~
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    126
    The site we're primarily using to host scanlations, batoto, will be permanently closing in a couple of weeks.

    This doesn't really affect what we do, but until a similar site is either made or brought to our attention, distributing our work will be limited to people who actually look for it.
    I'll see about making a private archive.

  9. #1769
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,856
    MangaFox?
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.

  10. #1770
    Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,621
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

    - - - Updated - - -

    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWw

    - - - Updated - - -

    Literally hurling right now

    - - - Updated - - -

    As we speak, retching onto my keyboard
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  11. #1771
    Deadpan Dead People LegalLoliLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,364
    Blog Entries
    4
    MangaHere?
    May the Light of Zvezda Shine Throughout This World!
    Spoiler:

  12. #1772
    Servant マーッパー ItsumoKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Californdere~
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    MangaFox?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

    - - - Updated - - -

    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWw

    - - - Updated - - -

    Literally hurling right now

    - - - Updated - - -

    As we speak, retching onto my keyboard
    No joke when I say I share this opinion; MangaFox can eat it. I like MangaHere slightly better, but not by much.

  13. #1773
    屍食鬼 Ghoul
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    29
    Batoto was the best by far. Sadly I was not aware that all that system was run by just a single person. No wonder he got so stressed.

  14. #1774
    Servant マーッパー ItsumoKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Californdere~
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    126
    Hard way it is. For better or for worse, I am no stranger to manual labor.
    These are the rips of FoxTail's scanlations from batoto, split into parts for ease of uploading.
    This post will be added to my signature.

    Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail (batoto rips)
    Chapters 1-7 - Arainami Scans & Trans: I don't like Arainami for the crap job they did, but I appreciate that they did it.
    Chapters 8-12 - Beast's Lair: Our early works, and my personal shame. Oh well, here it is anyway.
    Chapters 13-19 - Beast's Lair: EDreamer, you rock. So does Mazyrian and Paitouch.
    Chapters 20-25 - Beast's Lair: I popped back in around here. I was resummoned by a Prillya chapter.
    Chapters 26-32 - Beast's Lair: Catching up was a heck of a thing. Thanks for everything, dilettante.
    Chapters 33-41 - Beast's Lair: The CCC Event sure was fun. Thanks for coming, Save~.
    Last edited by ItsumoKnight; January 14th, 2018 at 03:56 PM.

  15. #1775
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors savepoints's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Well, we all knew that this moment was coming, but it doesn't lessen the pain any. Also, I hope to god that we'll finally learn the truth about Sakura next chapter, I can only take so many cliffhangers like this in succession.

    Also, I wrote 霊基 as "spirit origin" (since I dislike using Saint Graph outside of FGO), but if anyone can remember a better translation of it, please tell me, since I'm blanking on this one.

    Foxtail Magazine Chapter 44
    Page 1:
    Meltlilith (flashback): But you overlooked one thing. // You only looked at us individually.
    Leo (thought): That combo attack by the Alter Egos… // Who was the most surprised by it…? // She protected the school // because it served as a shield to protect her, the true target… // Now that I think of it, // why did she know so much about the Alter Egos…?
    Leo: …It couldn’t… the “you” they spoke of… // is Sakura—

    Page 2:
    Leo: —Is that what you mean to say, // BB!?
    Shinji: Wha… // Sakura!?
    Leo (thought): Sakura and BB are connected…!? // Is BB just bluffing? // But a perfect AI cannot tell bald-faced lies… // —If she’s telling the truth— // It would explain why… we can’t connect to Miss Tohsaka and Rani at the student council room— // My “fatal mistake” was in sending Hakuno-san off to the school building—!!

    Page 3:
    Text: He recalls those golden days—
    Chapter 44: Matou Shinji

    Page 4:
    Gawain: Kuh!

    Page 5:
    Gawain: Guh…!
    Gawain (thought): She’s continuously draining my power— // At this rate, I won’t be able to maintain my spirit origin—
    BB: Domina Cornam!
    Violet: Crack Ice!! // I won’t let you…! // Haah… // Haah…

    Page 6:
    Shinji: Damn it…
    Shinji (thought): Vio…Didn’t you say that four times was your limit…? // You’ve used Crack Ice six times now. // I know your statement before wasn’t a lie. // You’ve merely persisted by going past your limits— // It’s impossible to know when you’ll reach your final limit, // so I can’t even give you a single word of thanks— // —Now I’m certain. // Your power will be necessary in the future as well—

    Page 7:
    Shinji (thought): I can’t let you die here! // She blocked my Code Cast!?
    Violet: No, that was a nice assist, // Shinji. // I’ll take advantage of this momentary opening created from that rushed defense // and kill her—

    Page 8:
    Shinji: !!! // Vio!
    Violet: Guh…!
    Violet: (thought): For my legs to fail now of all times—
    BB: —Hmph. // What was that…about an “opening”? // I could already tell that you’d reached your limit.

    Page 9:
    BB: The reason I used Domina Cornam like crazy— // was so I could use this trump card now.
    Shinji (thought): What—is that? // It’s a lump of high-density data…But…it’s somehow different from all her other shadows until now… // This is bad… This is bad… I don’t know why, but this is really bad!
    BB: Violet. // I had originally planned to save you for last…but it can’t be helped.

    Page 10:
    BB: It’s // time to // dig in.

    Page 11:
    Gawain: Kuh…
    Gawain (thought): There are too many shadows…
    Leo (thought): I need to use a Code Cast—
    Leo&Gawain (thought): We won’t make it in time!
    Shinji (thought): —Leo and Gawain are in bad positions. // They won’t be able to reach Vio. // And unfortunately/fortunately, // I’m just close enough to barely make it in time.

    Page 12:
    Text: After risking his life, Shinji’s fate is—
    Back at it again!

    Chapter 44

    Sorry about the delay people, but look at it this way - now you only have to wait like a week until the next chapter!
    Also, in case anyone ends up asking, I know I typeset the "flashback panels" in some earlier chapters, but I'm likely not going to do it going forward until we do the volume releases, because honestly it's kind of a pain to find the right chapter they're from just so I can redo those properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  16. #1776
    Wandering Spirit EDreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    483
    JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Back at it again!

    Chapter 44
    Looks good.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

    Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

    Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

  17. #1777
    Hope you had a good time savepoints and thanks for the new chapter.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •