Blog Entries
    this artist's macro fetish bothers me

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Here you go again.
    https://imgur.com/a/t9HS5
    Thanks.

Here's the translation for this chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 46
    Page 1:
    Kazuradrop (thought): The Staff ofRulership can change the game rules of this world… // BB’s cheat device! //With that… // it would even be possible to invade my Bug Space as long as hefigured out the coordinates…!
    Kazuradrop: --So the “unknown” back then…was you, Julius-san!
    Julius: That’s right. // Thanks to thisreplica, I was able to detect Kishinami and his summoning of Caster-- // andlog them both out from that mysterious space, // though I didn’t know who hadcreated it at the time.
    Hakuno: The one who // saved me backthen… // was you, Julius!?
    Kazuradrop: That staff is too powerful// for a human to wield--

Page 2:
    Kazuradrop (thought): He managed toeasily damage the school building, which should be impossible to destroywithout destructive power as great as Lip’s… // and it isn’t strictly“destruction”, but rather “erasal”... // So it was thanks to the power of thereplica. // And the reason he managed to hide from my detection // wasn’t justbecause he was on the roof, but because he hid his location data with thestaff’s power…
    Kazuradrop: …But in the end, it’s stilljust a replica. // It can’t match the power of the original. // And there’s alimit to how much of its power a mere human can draw out. // --Still, thisirritates me.

Page 3:
    Kazuradrop: After all, // it justreminds me that my plan has been so delayed // because I failed to steal thestaff from BB.
    Julius: …
    Julius (thought): It’s true that Ican’t kill you even with this replica.
    Julius: Kishinami! // Go into thatportal!
    Julius (thought): But I can at leastlet Kishinami escape!

Page 4:
    Hakuno: A door… // of light!?
    Julius (thought): Within the schoolbuilding, forced teleportation is restricted and takes time. // In that case,switching part of space with the replica // and linking it with the SakuraLabyrinth to let him dash there directly will take several seconds less--
    Kazuradrop: Oh my. // That’s no good atall.

Page 5:
    Hakuno: Julius…!
    NPC Girl: Aah…!
    Kazuradrop: You’re quite smart,Julius-san. // …And I say this honestly without any sarcasm. // The replicaisn’t enough to beat me. // You realized that because of how smart you are.
    Julius: Kuh…

Page 6:
    Kazuradrop: So you chose to “escape”instead. // However, // you were too slow // and I was too fast. // It’s preciselybecause of your great intelligence that you arrived at a mistaken conclusion.// How’s the burden on the body from using the replica? // It’s not somethingany human should be using. // By my estimates, you should be experiencingexcruciating pain that’s burning through your digital body and even your soulright now as a result…
    Hakuno: Wha…
    Julius: Haa… // Haa…
    Kazuradrop: Your expression seems to besaying, “Don’t say anything unnecessary.” // Ufufu. // Due to enduring the painof using the replica consecutively, // your movement to open the door wasslowed, you know?

Page 7:
    Julius: Gah!
    Kazuradrop: Thanks to the hard work ofthose AIs over there, // the school building is completely under my control. //There’s no one who can beat me in processing speed here. // You lost the momentyou intervened here, // Julius-san. // In fact, your best chance to attack wasjust now, you know? // It would have been more likely to succeed than runningaway, at any rate.
    Julius: Guh… // Run… away…
    Kazuradrop: ……Now then♥

Page 8:
    Kazuradrop: Thanks for waiting, //Hakuno-senpai♥ // Surprised? // I merely summoned these children in order tomake you two panic. // I have no intention of using them to harm you.
    Hakuno: L-Let go… of Julius!
    Kazuradrop: U // fufu. // I know.

Page 9:
    Kazuradrop: If I’m going to bully you,// it has to be over here.
    Hakuno: Wha…!? // I’m… // falling…!? //…!!

Page 10:
    Julius: Kishi… // nami…!

Page 11:
    Hakuno: … // Haa // Haa // …Haa // Haa…// …!? // What… // the heck…!? // My injuries… are gone… // Where’s… //Julius-- // --

Page 12:
    (No text)

Page 13:
    Hakuno: …! // …! // …! // --Haa…!
    Hakuno (thought): --White…
    Hakuno: Haa…!
    Hakuno (thought): --This familiar…size--
    Hakuno (thought): The room itself looksdifferent, but there’s no mistake--
    Hakuno (thought): This--is--

Page 14:
    Kazuradrop: That’s right, // it’s theBug Space♥
    Text: Back to that hell…
    Hakuno: … // …!!
    Hakuno (thought): --No!! // Get a holdof yourself!! // Don’t cower in fear…!! // I… // decided by my own will that Iwould escape from the Far Side of the Moon--!
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Who do you think will save Hakuno from Kazuradrop? My bet is on the original BB.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Well, if we’re going just based on whose hands are free at the moment, that is the most logical conclusion. But based on the end of the last chapter, Hakuno’s own efforts will probably play at least a part in his escape. (Let’s just hope we don’t have to go through several chapters of “abuse by giant girl” to get to that point again...)
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    He's gonna reveal a secret power akin to Dead Face, called Harem Face.

Maybe he will find a bit of Casters tail in his pocket, which fell off do to the damage she took like/from extra. Giving him a power boost and that is where we get the stories name Foxtail.

When is Chapter 46 going to get typeset?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Probably tomorrow. Sunday at the latest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Hope the next chapter is more then 10 pages.

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    this artist's macro fetish bothers me
    macro fetish loli sadism is something i can live without yeah

So just to inform people, something's come up and I won't be able to finish typesetting this chapter until like Sunday. Think of it as a double chapter at the worst, I guess.
    Sorry for the delay.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Thanks.

Here's the translation for this chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 46
    Page 1:
    Kazuradrop (thought): The Staff ofRulership can change the game rules of this world… // BB’s cheat device! //With that… // it would even be possible to invade my Bug Space as long as hefigured out the coordinates…!
    Kazuradrop: --So the “unknown” back then…was you, Julius-san!
    Julius: That’s right. // Thanks to thisreplica, I was able to detect Kishinami and his summoning of Caster-- // andlog them both out from that mysterious space, // though I didn’t know who hadcreated it at the time.
    Hakuno: The one who // saved me backthen… // was you, Julius!?
    Kazuradrop: That staff is too powerful// for a human to wield--

Page 2:
    Kazuradrop (thought): He managed toeasily damage the school building, which should be impossible to destroywithout destructive power as great as Lip’s… // and it isn’t strictly“destruction”, but rather “erasal”... // So it was thanks to the power of thereplica. // And the reason he managed to hide from my detection // wasn’t justbecause he was on the roof, but because he hid his location data with thestaff’s power…
    Kazuradrop: …But in the end, it’s stilljust a replica. // It can’t match the power of the original. // And there’s alimit to how much of its power a mere human can draw out. // --Still, thisirritates me.

Page 3:
    Kazuradrop: After all, // it justreminds me that my plan has been so delayed // because I failed to steal thestaff from BB.
    Julius: …
    Julius (thought): It’s true that Ican’t kill you even with this replica.
    Julius: Kishinami! // Go into thatportal!
    Julius (thought): But I can at leastlet Kishinami escape!

Page 4:
    Hakuno: A door… // of light!?
    Julius (thought): Within the schoolbuilding, forced teleportation is restricted and takes time. // In that case,switching part of space with the replica // and linking it with the SakuraLabyrinth to let him dash there directly will take several seconds less--
    Kazuradrop: Oh my. // That’s no good atall.

Page 5:
    Hakuno: Julius…!
    NPC Girl: Aah…!
    Kazuradrop: You’re quite smart,Julius-san. // …And I say this honestly without any sarcasm. // The replicaisn’t enough to beat me. // You realized that because of how smart you are.
    Julius: Kuh…

Page 6:
    Kazuradrop: So you chose to “escape”instead. // However, // you were too slow // and I was too fast. // It’s preciselybecause of your great intelligence that you arrived at a mistaken conclusion.// How’s the burden on the body from using the replica? // It’s not somethingany human should be using. // By my estimates, you should be experiencingexcruciating pain that’s burning through your digital body and even your soulright now as a result…
    Hakuno: Wha…
    Julius: Haa… // Haa…
    Kazuradrop: Your expression seems to besaying, “Don’t say anything unnecessary.” // Ufufu. // Due to enduring the painof using the replica consecutively, // your movement to open the door wasslowed, you know?

Page 7:
    Julius: Gah!
    Kazuradrop: Thanks to the hard work ofthose AIs over there, // the school building is completely under my control. //There’s no one who can beat me in processing speed here. // You lost the momentyou intervened here, // Julius-san. // In fact, your best chance to attack wasjust now, you know? // It would have been more likely to succeed than runningaway, at any rate.
    Julius: Guh… // Run… away…
    Kazuradrop: ……Now then♥

Page 8:
    Kazuradrop: Thanks for waiting, //Hakuno-senpai♥ // Surprised? // I merely summoned these children in order tomake you two panic. // I have no intention of using them to harm you.
    Hakuno: L-Let go… of Julius!
    Kazuradrop: U // fufu. // I know.

Page 9:
    Kazuradrop: If I’m going to bully you,// it has to be over here.
    Hakuno: Wha…!? // I’m… // falling…!? //…!!

Page 10:
    Julius: Kishi… // nami…!

Page 11:
    Hakuno: … // Haa // Haa // …Haa // Haa…// …!? // What… // the heck…!? // My injuries… are gone… // Where’s… //Julius-- // --

Page 12:
    (No text)

Page 13:
    Hakuno: …! // …! // …! // --Haa…!
    Hakuno (thought): --White…
    Hakuno (thought): --This familiar…size--
    Hakuno (thought): The room itself looksdifferent, but there’s no mistake--
    Hakuno (thought): This--is--

Page 14:
    Kazuradrop: That’s right, // it’s theBug Space♥
    Text: Back to that hell…
    Hakuno: … // …!!
    Hakuno (thought): --No!! // Get a holdof yourself!! // Don’t cower in fear…!! // I… // decided by my own will that Iwould escape from the Far Side of the Moon--!
    Chapter 46
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Ah, thank you for the new release.

Kazuradrop is so cute. And horrifying.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    So since Kazura's not using BB's rack anymore, is she going to squish him between her toes for his fetish torture du jour?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I love the horrifying sadistic faces this artist does.
    Also Hakuno is fucked but I'm sure BB will come rescue him this time around.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Looks good, thanks again.

Looks good to me too. Thanks again. I hope the next chapter doesn't focus too much on torture and instead more on the brake out of the room or on how the wounded fox is doing.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsumoKnight View Post
    Ah, thank you for the new release.

Kazuradrop is so cute. And horrifying.
    the cutest Sakura
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Huh, pai hasn't uploaded it yet it seems
    guess I can do it
    ****************************file/xykyt2...0Tail%2046.zip
    new chapter?
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    Is it? I can only check Imgur links where I am at the moment.