Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Thanks

Love you
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Thanks. I’m a bit busy at the moment, so the translation will take two or three days.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    or maybe this time Suzuka will arrive.
    I hope so, or I'll probably have to change the credits page image soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    I for one feel like the only one in conditions to save Hakuno now is Kingprotea. Think about it, the way she ran off left a lot in the air: where did she went? What will she do? She still "loved" Hakuno so saving him would be a good way to bring her back to the story. It's a plus that she resisted to Fake BB's authority, so maybe she can also break through bug space.

Now I realize that this scenario also leads to a giant-ception like Mizukume mentioned, heh

JP Friend Code
    I thought about Kingprotea before, but the problem is Kazuradrop absorbed the other AGs including Lip and gained their powers, she can use Lip's ability to seal Kingprotea.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    Cards still in play

Gozen's third NP
    Kingprotea
    Violet(sorta)
    Tamamo(Amaterasu)
    BB(1/8th)

JP Friend Code
    Kazuradropd did said 1/8 BB is done for iirc, and Violet is definitely not at full right now. Kingprotea can be sealed by Lip's power so idk, if she shows up she might just get destroyed. Tamamo is out cold. So Suzuka is the most likely to arrive. But then the problem is how can any of these chars get into the Bug Space, do they even know Hakuno is captured in there.

Oh why are you calling Suzuka as Gozen anyway? That's like calling Tamamo Gozen as Gozen.

BB 1/8th isn't dead yet, but if she shows up here she's as good as dead. But maybe that's the plan to save Hakuno. Protea's power may have increased after she broke her self-seals.

Y'all forgot the worst plot twist ever: Kiara comes back.
    You know she could do it. Wouldn't be the first time.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, Tamamo is the goddess of her cult and this is a manga focused on Tamamo... Hmmmmmmm

It's not happening though haha

Why do people think that Suzuka will come to the rescue after everything she's done to Hakuno and Tamamo? She's clearly an enemy and has been one since the beginning.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She'll clearly take their side later on as her relationship with Tamamo changes from hateful fighting to friendly rivalry.

Not now anyway, I also don't think she's going to save Hakuno, but it's going to happen eventually.

Finally caught up. Man, Kazuradrop is not what I was expecting her to be like, and I like that.

I'm also wondering what's going on with Tamamo and the Black Student Council.

Because she was listening in on BB's conversation about ending humanity, and seemingly didn't like it. Feels like its leading up to her defecting.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the delay, I was more preoccupied than expected, and the translation took a while since it was basically just an explanation chapter. In any case, here's the translation for chapter 47.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 47
    Page 1:
    Kazuradrop: Your face says you still haven’t given up, // but what exactly can you do without any Command Spells // left // to // use?
    Hakuno: Gaah!
    Kazuradrop: Now that we’re alone, // let’s have a nice, // slow // talk, shall we?
    Text: Kazuradrop’s obsession attacks Kishinami!

Page 2:
    Kazuradrop: The reason I took Sakura’s place in the school… I’ll tell you now. // --In order to increase the efficiency of her plans // and protect herself from self-collapse, // BB created five Alter Egos.
    Chapter 47: Bug Space 3
    Hakuno: Se… Self… collapse?
    Kazuradrop: Fufu. // BB pushed herself quite hard for the sake of her objective. // In order to deal with the self-contradictions that arose within her as a result, // she divided up her own ego into several pieces. // That is how we came to be-- // I am the Alter Ego of “Kindness”, // Kazuradrop--

Page 3:
    Hakuno: Guh!
    Kazuradrop: I am a hollow space that devours pests-- // I drop all bugs into my stomach, enclosing them before melting them away--♥
    Hakuno: !!
    Hakuno (thought): --I see. // So that’s it…! // “Bugs”-- // “Kazura” doesn’t stand for creeper plant (kazura)…! // Pitcher Plant (utsubo-kazura). // The Bug Space isn’t BB’s world… // but Kazuradrop’s--!

Page 4:
    Hakuno: I’m going to be eaten… // No, // maybe this is a chance to find a way to escape like the time with Protea…!?
    Kazuradrop: *Gulp* // *Spit*
    Hakuno: …Gah! // Hah…!
    Kazuradrop: My trait is “kindness”… That’s likely the reason why, // unlike the other Egos, // my attack authority is locked in regards to Masters, just like the old BB.
    Hakuno: Lo…cked…!?

Page 5:
    Kazuradrop: Fufu. // Do you find that odd, considering my actions so far? // In that case, try and consider the reason why I had Lilith and Lip attack the school before absorbing them.
    Hakuno: Haa // Rea…son…?
    Kazuradrop: First, // to prevent you from teleporting out from the labyrinth. // Second, // to make you and your allies attack the Alter Egos.
    Hakuno: Make us… attack them…?
    Kazurarop: We Alter Egos are offshoots of the old BB. // In other words, attacks towards the Alter Egos are treated as attacks towards BB--
    Alter Egos: We’ve been attacked.
    BB: Then I’ve been attacked too.
    Kazuradrop: AIs are programmed to prioritize self-preservation, // so the old BB planned to use a broad interpretation of “self-defense” // as a valid excuse to modify herself and undo that lock.

Page 6:
    Kazuradrop: In that case, since I’ve absorbed nearly all of the old BB, // I should be able to release it the same way myself too. // …However, I still haven’t completely mastered the old BB’s power // and, most of all, the old BB is still stubbornly alive, so the portion I received from her is filled with lots of errors. // As a result, modifying myself has required a lot of time. // I’ve been gradually undoing the lock, but it’s still incomplete… // That’s why I unfortunately had to restrain myself when I bullied you during your last visit here. // And yet you went and suffered huge injuries on your own. I find that truly infuriating. // Interrupting my perfect disciplining regiment like that… // …Now I’m able to push you to the point of near death♥ // My self-modification will soon be complete.

Page 7:
    Hakuno (thought): --Thank goodness. // In other words, she’s saying this. // She still can’t directly kill Masters by her own hands… // In that case, Julius should still be alive…
    Kazuradrop: Let me get back on topic. // Back when I took over the school, I forcefully sent the Masters and NPCs who managed to catch sight of me down into the Sakura Labyrinth. // However, I had only just started modifying myself back then, // so even that amount of interference towards Masters caused several errors within me… I understood that the cost was too great at the time from that. // As such, // in order to keep you within killing distance once my self-modification was complete, // I decided to become Sakura and stay by your side for the time being. // The reason I made the infirmary and the cherry blossom tree outside the color white was simply out of personal taste. // White and black are wonderful because they’re both perfect, unblemished colors.

Page 8:
    Kazuradrop: When I saw how you all mistakenly saw the Sakura Labyrinth as a mere Arena at the beginning, // I felt like bursting out in laughter. // Well, I admit Suzuka-san ended up being unexpectedly useless, though…
    Hakuno (thought): …She said that the inside of that BB is just a puppet in the form of Meltlilith. // …But I could never forget this face… this expression…
    Hakuno: …The one inside the BB when I was captured was you, wasn’t it… // Kazuradrop…!
    Kazuradrop: Of course. // There’s no way I could entrust something so fun to any of the other Egos. // I tested it out with Lilith and the others, // but in the end, leaving too much of their will intact greatly increases the chance that they’ll rebel. // That’s why I directly controlled and directed BB from the start. // (small text): Trial and error is important in any task.

Page 9:
    Hakuno: …Why me…? // Unlike the other members of the student council, // I have nothing special about me, // so why do you hate me so much…!?
    Kazuradrop: Even though you don’t even grasp “why you have nothing”… you’re still aware that you have no value, huh? // I find even that part of you irritating, but I’ll ignore that for now. // …I told you before, didn’t I? // I’m only here // thanks to you-- // That’s right. // It’s because you exist // that I was born.

Page 10:
    Kazuradrop: That’s why, if it’s for the sake of tormenting you, // I’m willing to do whatever it takes.
    Hakuno: Because I exist…!?
    Kazuradrop: During the preliminaries of the Holy Grail War, // you helped an AI who collapsed at the school entrance due to experiencing errors. // With that as the trigger, the AI came to treasure the time it spent with you. // As a result, she fell into self-contradictions that went against her programming as an AI.

Page 11:
    Kazuradrop: And in order to restore herself to normal, // she transferred her memories of you to her backup copy. // That was the start of the old BB… // My foolish and pitiful mother--
    Hakuno (thought): …The Sakura I met in that dream… // In other words… That… // was a reproduction of my real memories…

Page 12:
    Kazuradrop: Hakuno-senpai, I hate you so much it hurts. // Because of you, the “flawless” AI Sakura became defective.
    Hakuno: Guah…!
    Kazuradrop: But // I do feel a tiny bit thankful, you know? // Because of your foolish actions, // I was born. // But // …to be born as an offshoot born from a bug… // as an imperfect AI… // I didn’t want to be born like this.

Page 13:
    Kazuradrop: I didn’t want this!!
    Kazuradrop: I told you before, senpai! // For AIs, love is something to be denied and rejected…! // The only proper kind of love for an AI is simple kindness. // Yet Sakura, // BB // and the other Egos

Page 14:
    Kazuradrop: all do whatever they please based on their feelings of love! // So foolish! // So foolish!! // So utterly foolish!!! // …They’re so imperfect it makes me want to vomit… // Just thinking that I’m an Ego like them… makes my heart hurt…
    Hakuno: Ah… gah… // Haa // Haa // Gu // Haa // …Ah…guh // …… // Haa // Why… // Haa… // …I understand why “Congeneric Aversion*” is your id_es and how your origin is “kindness”… // But why are you so obsessed with “perfection”…!?

(TL Note: I chose Congeneric Aversion since it sounds better as a skill name, but a simpler translation is “hatred for one’s own kind/those similar to oneself”.)

Page 15:
    Kazuradrop: Hakuno-senpai, why are you participating in the Holy Grail War // even when it means trampling over the lives of others?
    Hakuno: That’s… // Haa
    Kazuradrop: It’s the same thing. // Just like you, who has nothing, // naturally wishes “I just want to live”, // I’ve also held the wish “I want to be perfect” // since the moment I was born. // Yes… // I’m also on a journey of self-discovery… // Just like you, senpai… // Just the thought of that disgusts me…!!
    Hakuno (thought): Hatred… for those who are similar to oneself…!!
    Kazuradrop: …Senpai, I remember… // how you gave me that school uniform…
    Hakuno: !

Page 16:
    Kazuradrop: Were you trying to say that you and I are comrades… // that I’m the same… // you hateful, imperfect beings…!?
    Hakuno: I’m going to fall…
    Kazuradrop: Fu… fufu… // the id_es “Sakura Eater” is a means for me to become perfect despite lacking any battle capabilities. // You and the two Egos, Violet and Kingprotea. // The truth is, it didn’t matter which of you won. // If you suffered, that would be perfect. // If those two lost, I would simply eat them…

Page 17:
    Hakuno: Haa… // …Am I also connected // to your other objective of obtaining the Holy Grail…?
    Kazuradrop: Hah? // Don’t get full of yourself. // The Holy Grail is a completely separate matter.
    Hakuno: …Before // Haa // you said “it’s separate, but connected”. // Haa
    Kazuradrop: Isn’t that obvious? Killing you and obtaining the Holy Grail… // are both means for me to become perfect.
    Hakuno: Obtaining the Holy Grail is…?
    Kazuradrop: Ufu… // fu // I’ll suppose I’ll tell you now. // What I plan to do once I have // the Holy Grail.

Page 18:
    Kazuradrop: I’ll wish upon the Grail // to kill all of humanity♥
    Hakuno: …!!! // …The one closest to the Holy Grail right now is Kazuradrop-- // So I know that this unbelievably, crazy wish // actually has a chance of becoming reality…!

Last edited by EDreamer; May 4th, 2018 at 02:44 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That’s why I made directly controlled and directed BB from the start.
    I think you've got some extra words there.

And thanks, EDreamer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I was more preoccupied than expected, and the translation took a while since it was basically just an explanation chapter. In any case, here's the translation for chapter 47.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 47
    Page 1:
    Kazuradrop: Your face says you still haven’t given up, // but what exactly can you do without any Command Spells // left // to // use?
    Hakuno: Gaah!
    Kazuradrop: Now that we’re alone, // let’s have a nice, // slow // talk, shall we?
    Text: Kazuradrop’s obsession attacks Kishinami!

Page 2:
    Kazuradrop: The reason I took Sakura’s place in the school… I’ll tell you now. // --In order to increase the efficiency of her plans // and protect herself from self-collapse, // BB created five Alter Egos.
    Chapter 47: Bug Space 3
    Hakuno: Se… Self… collapse?
    Kazuradrop: Fufu. // BB pushed herself quite hard for the sake of her objective. // In order to deal with the self-contradictions that arose within her as a result, // she divided up her own ego into several pieces. // That is how we came to be-- // I am the Alter Ego of “Kindness”, // Kazuradrop--

Page 3:
    Kazuradrop: I am a hollow space that devours pests-- // I drop all bugs into my stomach, enclosing them before melting them away--♥
    Hakuno: !!
    Hakuno (thought): --I see. // So that’s it…! // “Bugs”-- // “Kazura” doesn’t stand for creeper plant (kazura)…! // Pitcher Plant (utsubo-kazura). // The Bug Space isn’t BB’s world… // but Kazuradrop’s--!

Page 4:
    Hakuno: I’m going to be eaten… // No, // maybe this is a chance to find a way to escape like the time with Protea…!?
    Kazuradrop: *Gulp* // *Spit*
    Hakuno: …Gah! // Hah…!
    Kazuradrop: My trait is “kindness”… That’s likely the reason why, // unlike the other Egos, // my attack authority is locked in regards to Masters, just like the old BB.
    Hakuno: Lo…cked…!?

Page 5:
    Kazuradrop: Fufu. // Do you find that odd, considering my actions so far? // In that case, try and consider the reason why I had Lilith and Lip attack the school before absorbing them.
    Hakuno: Haa // Rea…son…?
    Kazuradrop: First, // to prevent you from teleporting out from the labyrinth. // Second, // to make you and your allies attack the Alter Egos.
    Hakuno: Make us… attack them…?
    Kazurarop: We Alter Egos are offshoots of the old BB. // In other words, attacks towards the Alter Egos are treated as attacks towards BB--
    Alter Egos: We’ve been attacked.
    BB: Then I’ve been attacked too.
    Kazuradrop: AIs are programmed to prioritize self-preservation, // so the old BB planned to use a broad interpretation of “self-defense” // as a valid excuse to modify herself and undo that lock.

Page 6:
    Kazuradrop: In that case, since I’ve absorbed nearly all of the old BB, // I should be able to release it the same way myself too. // …However, I still haven’t completely mastered the old BB’s power // and, most of all, the old BB is still stubbornly alive, so the portion I received from her is filled with lots of errors. // As a result, modifying myself has required a lot of time. // I’ve been gradually undoing the lock, but it’s still incomplete… // That’s why I unfortunately had to restrain myself when I bullied you during your last visit here. // And yet you went and suffered huge injuries on your own. I find that truly infuriating. // Interrupting my perfect disciplining regiment like that… // …Now I’m able to push you to the point of near death♥ // My self-modification will soon be complete.

Page 7:
    Hakuno (thought): --Thank goodness. // In other words, she’s saying this. // She still can’t directly kill Masters by her own hands… // In that case, Julius should still be alive…
    Kazuradrop: Let me get back on topic. // Back when I took over the school, I forcefully sent the Masters and NPCs who managed to catch sight of me down into the Sakura Labyrinth. // However, I had only just started modifying myself back then, // so even that amount of interference towards Masters caused several errors within me… I understood that the cost was too great at the time from that. // As such, // in order to keep you within killing distance once my self-modification was complete, // I decided to become Sakura and stay by your side for the time being. // The reason I made the infirmary and the cherry blossom tree outside the color white was simply out of personal taste. // White and black are wonderful because they’re both perfect, unblemished colors.

Page 8:
    Kazuradrop: When I saw how you all mistakenly saw the Sakura Labyrinth as a mere Arena at the beginning, // I felt like bursting out in laughter. // Well, I admit Suzuka-san ended up being unexpectedly useless, though…
    Hakuno (thought): …She said that the inside of that BB is just a puppet in the form of Meltlilith. // …But I could never forget this face… this expression…
    Hakuno: …The one inside the BB when I was captured was you, wasn’t it… // Kazuradrop…!
    Kazuradrop: Of course. // There’s no way I could entrust something so fun to any of the other Egos. // I tested it out with Lilith and the others, // but in the end, leaving too much of their will intact greatly increases the chance that they’ll rebel. // That’s why I directly controlled and directed BB from the start. // (small text): Trial and error is important in any task.

Page 9:
    Hakuno: …Why me…? // Unlike the other members of the student council, // I have nothing special about me, // so why do you hate me so much…!?
    Kazuradrop: Even though you don’t even grasp “why you have nothing”… you’re still aware that you have no value, huh? // I find even that part of you irritating, but I’ll ignore that for now. // …I told you before, didn’t I? // I’m only here // thanks to you-- // That’s right. // It’s because you exist // that I was born.

Page 10:
    Kazuradrop: That’s why, if it’s for the sake of tormenting you, // I’m willing to do whatever it takes.
    Hakuno: Because I exist…!?
    Kazuradrop: During the preliminaries of the Holy Grail War, // you helped an AI who collapsed at the school entrance due to experiencing errors. // With that as the trigger, the AI came to treasure the time it spent with you. // As a result, she fell into self-contradictions that went against her programming as an AI.

Page 11:
    Kazuradrop: And in order to restore herself to normal, // she transferred her memories of you to her backup copy. // That was the start of the old BB… // My foolish and pitiful mother--
    Hakuno (thought): …The Sakura I met in that dream… // In other words… That… // was a reproduction of my real memories…

Page 12:
    Kazuradrop: Hakuno-senpai, I hate you so much it hurts. // Because of you, the “flawless” AI Sakura became defective.
    Hakuno: Guah…!
    Kazuradrop: But // I do feel a tiny bit thankful, you know? // Because of your foolish actions, // I was born. // But // …to be born as an offshoot born from a bug… // as an imperfect AI… // I didn’t want to be born like this.

Page 13:
    Kazuradrop: I didn’t want this!!
    Kazuradrop: I told you before, senpai! // For AIs, love is something to be denied and rejected…! // The only proper kind of love for an AI is simple kindness. // Yet Sakura, // BB // and the other Egos

Page 14:
    Kazuradrop: all do whatever they please based on their feelings of love! // So foolish! // So foolish!! // So utterly foolish!!! // …They’re so imperfect it makes me want to vomit… // Just thinking that I’m an Ego like them… makes my heart hurt…
    Hakuno: Ah… gah… // Haa // Haa // Gu // Haa // …Ah…guh // …… // Haa // Why… // Haa… // …I understand why “Congeneric Aversion*” is your id_es and how your origin is “kindness”… // But why are you so obsessed with “perfection”…!?

(TL Note: I chose Congeneric Aversion since it sounds better as a skill name, but a simpler translation is “hatred for one’s own kind/those similar to oneself”.)

Page 15:
    Kazuradrop: Hakuno-senpai, why are you participating in the Holy Grail War // even when it means trampling over the lives of others?
    Hakuno: That’s… // Haa
    Kazuradrop: It’s the same thing. // Just like you, who has nothing, // naturally wishes “I just want to live”, // I’ve also held the wish “I want to be perfect” // since the moment I was born. // Yes… // I’m also on a journey of self-discovery… // Just like you, senpai… // Just the thought of that disgusts me…!!
    Hakuno (thought): Hatred… for those who are similar to oneself…!!
    Kazuradrop: …Senpai, I remember… // how you gave me that school uniform…
    Hakuno: !

Page 16:
    Kazuradrop: Were you trying to say that you and I are comrades… // that I’m the same… // you hateful, imperfect beings…!?
    Hakuno: I’m going to fall…
    Kazuradrop: Fu… fufu… // the id_es “Sakura Eater” is a means for me to become perfect despite lacking any battle capabilities. // You and the two Egos, Violet and Kingprotea. // The truth is, it didn’t matter which of you won. // If you suffered, that would be perfect. // If those two lost, I would simply eat them…

Page 17:
    Hakuno: Haa… // …Am I also connected // to your other objective of obtaining the Holy Grail…?
    Kazuradrop: Hah? // Don’t get full of yourself. // The Holy Grail is a completely separate matter.
    Hakuno: …Before // Haa // you said “it’s separate, but connected”. // Haa
    Kazuradrop: Isn’t that obvious? Killing you and obtaining the Holy Grail… // are both means for me to become perfect.
    Hakuno: Obtaining the Holy Grail is…?
    Kazuradrop: Ufu… // fu // I’ll suppose I’ll tell you now. // What I plan to do once I have // the Holy Grail.

Page 18:
    Kazuradrop: I’ll wish upon the Grail // to kill all of humanity♥
    Hakuno: …!!! // …The one closest to the Holy Grail right now is Kazuradrop-- // So I know that this unbelievably, crazy wish // actually has a chance of becoming reality…!

Chapter 47

I really should change the credits page image at this point, shouldn't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    Kazura is insane, that's great.

So the reason she hates Hakuno so much is because he's similar? well that's taking a trait and pumping it to the extreme
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Well in Extella, Tamamo did hate Altera initially due to them being too similar.