Page 99 of 167 FirstFirst ... 498994979899100101104109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Yep, it was all in order. Here's the translation for the chapter. As for the chapter number... I just plain give up at this point. I put 46.5 in the text to be accurate, but you can go ahead and put 47.5 if you want, savepoints, for the readers. I just don't have the will to try and make sense of it anymore. :P

Foxtail magazine Chapter 46.5 (but really 47.5)
    Page 1:
    Hakuno: …Why? // Why not just me…? // Why do you hate all of humanity!?
    Kazuradrop: Don’t misunderstand. // I // truly love humanity. // --After all, // there are no lifeforms as pitiful and meaningless as humans.
    Chapter 46.5: Bug Space 3
    Kazuradrop: Humans are truly the ideal lifeform to pluck off-- // Ah-- // How adorable-- // That’s why… // in order to love all humans equally // there’s no other choice but to kill them all, right, // senpai?

Page 2:
    Hakuno (thought): …I have to stop her. // Kazuradrop seriously views humanity with love and affection… // But her devotion is overwhelmingly one-sided-- // She looks gentle on the outside,
    Kazuradrop: You foolish humans are truly lovable. // That’s why I went to the trouble of granting several of your wishes.
    Hakuno (thought): but she’s mad and twisted on the inside…!
    Kazuradrop: For example, // remember that safe hot springs zone?
    Hakuno: The hot springs… // So it was a trap set by you (BB) after all…
    Kazuradrop: Not at all. // I made it purely out of goodwill. // --I merely used that opportunity as a byproduct.
    Hakuno: When you said “I won’t let BB have her way” back then--
    Kazuradrop: Yes. // Naturally, I was referring to the old BB.

Page 3:
    Hakuno: …!! // Including that time we went to the hot springs, // why did you collapse several times while you were acting as Sakura…?
    Kazuradrop: That? Were you worried about me? // My body simply wasn’t able to keep up with my abilities back then. // The first time was because the burden from absorbing Lilith and Lip // was too great for me to handle. // The second time I purposefully increased the burden on myself while making the hot springs // in order to cause Sakura’s body to overheat and shut down. // After all, if Sakura were a proper AI, // there’s no way she would allow BB to invade the school while she was conscious.
    Hakuno (thought): That’s so roundabout…!! // …No, // since this Alter Ego is trying to be perfect, // she always fettered herself and strived to be the “perfect Sakura” while by our side…!

Page 4:
    Hakuno (thought): All by herself, never understood by anyone--
    Kazuradrop: The third time was because my search for the Holy Grail was nearing the end // and controlling BB placed too much of a burden on me. // This pain was necessary in order for me to grasp my true self… // So it’s not a problem.
    Hakuno: …In order to find your true self, // you stubbornly pushed yourself past your limits--
    Kazuradrop: …Are you emphathizing with me again? // You and I are completely different. // After all, you don’t even have a “self” in the first place, senpai.
    Hakuno: ? // What are you talking about…?
    Kazuradrop: I told you before. // There’s a reason why you have nothing.

Page 5:
    Kazuradrop: …Very well. // I’ll tell you. // Hakuno-senpai, the reason you don’t have any memories from before the Holy Grail War // isn’t because you lost them. // You never had any from the beginning.
    Hakuno: … // …? // What… // do you… mean…?
    Kazuradrop: You’re not human.

Page 6:
    Kazuradrop: You never had a real body from the start. // You were born as a NPC, but due to an error, you coincidentally managed to obtain rights as a Master. // In other words, a bug*. // That’s what // you are.
    Hakuno: A bug…

(TL Note: Here, Kazura says “bug” in both the contexts of insect and computer glitch.)

Page 7:
    Hakuno (thought): Kazuradrop is obsessed with being an perfect AI… // She went through such roundabout methods in order to be so. // … // As such, she’s unable to lie…! // This body, // these thoughts // aren’t those of a human, // but just a pile of data. // A collection of 1s and 0s… // …Is that what you mean? // …Part of me accepted it with shocking ease. // I’m empty inside. // That’s why // I was so eager to go on a journey of self-discovery…

Page 8:
    Hakuno (thought): ---- // …I… // was…??
    Hakuno: Why… // My… memories…
    Kazuradrop: Have you forgotten? // This is the Bug Space. // All bugs are melted away and devoured here. // Your existence // is being whitened… // and whitened out… // until you eventually vanish. // Tell me. // What is your name?

Page 9:
    Hakuno: My… name…
    Hakuno (thought): What… // was… it again…?
    Hakuno: Francis… // co… // Xavi… // No… // That’s not it… // It didn’t sound like that… // …I think…
    Kazuradrop: Fufu… // Ufufu. // How laughable, // Hakuno-senpai.

Page 10:
    Kazuradrop: Just like before, the Bug Space // is completely cut off from time outside… // You’ve kept me waiting impatiently for so long until now… // This time // let’s pass the time // more slowly and carefully than before… // with just the two of us, okay? // How many days did we spend together last time…? // Right, right.

Page 11:
    Kazuradrop: It was 207 days. // That’s nowhere near enough. // So this time, I’ll torture you for a hundred years to start off with. // And at the very end, // I’ll casually squish you to death. // Ufufu. // Ufufufu…!!!

Page 12-13:
    (no text)

Page 14:
    Kingprotea: Hakuno-senpai, // I // fou // nd // you!
    Kazuradrop: Ki… // King // protea…!!!
    Kingprotea: Even if it’s you, Kazura, // I won’t forgive you if you bully Hakuno-senpai. // After all, // I // decided to love Hakuno-senpai--
    Text: Kingprotea’s shocking return!
    Coming this weekend (delay brought to you by exams™)

In other news, all the old chapters are now up on mangadex. Not by courtesy of me, as I was planning on not uploading them until we started rolling out the reworks, but considering that took a bit longer I guess this is good enough since people might wanna read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Coming this weekend (delay brought to you by exams™)

In other news, all the old chapters are now up on mangadex. Not by courtesy of me, as I was planning on not uploading them until we started rolling out the reworks, but considering that took a bit longer I guess this is good enough since people might wanna read it.
    Someone pm'd me and asked if they could upload HF, as a new group had picked it up and they felt bad having missing chapters. I guess since nobody had uploaded Fox Tail they took it upon themselves to do that too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huitante View Post
    Izo and a super computer can, too, be waifus

Quote Originally Posted by Infigar View Post
    Someone pm'd me and asked if they could upload HF, as a new group had picked it up and they felt bad having missing chapters. I guess since nobody had uploaded Fox Tail they took it upon themselves to do that too?
    Seems like it's the same guy, yeah. Either way though, like I said, it's not a big deal especially since it took longer than I expected so it's to be expected that someone wanted to upload them.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

I wonder if the next chapter will have a long battle or will it be quick given the powers Kazuradrop now has?

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Yep, it was all in order. Here's the translation for the chapter. As for the chapter number... I just plain give up at this point. I put 46.5 in the text to be accurate, but you can go ahead and put 47.5 if you want, savepoints, for the readers. I just don't have the will to try and make sense of it anymore. :P

Foxtail magazine Chapter 46.5 (but really 47.5)
    Page 1:
    Hakuno: …Why? // Why not just me…? // Why do you hate all of humanity!?
    Kazuradrop: Don’t misunderstand. // I // truly love humanity. // --After all, // there are no lifeforms as pitiful and meaningless as humans.
    Chapter 46.5: Bug Space 3
    Kazuradrop: Humans are truly the ideal lifeform to pluck off-- // Ah-- // How adorable-- // That’s why… // in order to love all humans equally // there’s no other choice but to kill them all, right, // senpai?

Page 2:
    Hakuno (thought): …I have to stop her. // Kazuradrop seriously views humanity with love and affection… // But her devotion is overwhelmingly one-sided-- // She looks gentle on the outside,
    Kazuradrop: You foolish humans are truly lovable. // That’s why I went to the trouble of granting several of your wishes.
    Hakuno (thought): but she’s mad and twisted on the inside…!
    Kazuradrop: For example, // remember that safe hot springs zone?
    Hakuno: The hot springs… // So it was a trap set by you (BB) after all…
    Kazuradrop: Not at all. // I made it purely out of goodwill. // --I merely used that opportunity as a byproduct.
    Hakuno: When you said “I won’t let BB have her way” back then--
    Kazuradrop: Yes. // Naturally, I was referring to the old BB.

Page 3:
    Hakuno: …!! // Including that time we went to the hot springs, // why did you collapse several times while you were acting as Sakura…?
    Kazuradrop: That? Were you worried about me? // My body simply wasn’t able to keep up with my abilities back then. // The first time was because the burden from absorbing Lilith and Lip // was too great for me to handle. // The second time I purposefully increased the burden on myself while making the hot springs // in order to cause Sakura’s body to overheat and shut down. // After all, if Sakura were a proper AI, // there’s no way she would allow BB to invade the school while she was conscious.
    Hakuno (thought): That’s so roundabout…!! // …No, // since this Alter Ego is trying to be perfect, // she always fettered herself and strived to be the “perfect Sakura” while by our side…!

Page 4:
    Hakuno (thought): All by herself, never understood by anyone--
    Kazuradrop: The third time was because my search for the Holy Grail was nearing the end // and controlling BB placed too much of a burden on me. // This pain was necessary in order for me to grasp my true self… // So it’s not a problem.
    Hakuno: …In order to find your true self, // you stubbornly pushed yourself past your limits--
    Kazuradrop: …Are you emphathizing with me again? // You and I are completely different. // After all, you don’t even have a “self” in the first place, senpai.
    Hakuno: ? // What are you talking about…?
    Kazuradrop: I told you before. // There’s a reason why you have nothing.

Page 5:
    Kazuradrop: …Very well. // I’ll tell you. // Hakuno-senpai, the reason you don’t have any memories from before the Holy Grail War // isn’t because you lost them. // You never had any from the beginning.
    Hakuno: … // …? // What… // do you… mean…?
    Kazuradrop: You’re not human.

Page 6:
    Kazuradrop: You never had a real body from the start. // You were born as a NPC, but due to an error, you coincidentally managed to obtain rights as a Master. // In other words, a bug*. // That’s what // you are.
    Hakuno: A bug…

(TL Note: Here, Kazura says “bug” in both the contexts of insect and computer glitch.)

Page 7:
    Hakuno (thought): Kazuradrop is obsessed with being an perfect AI… // She went through such roundabout methods in order to be so. // … // As such, she’s unable to lie…! // This body, // these thoughts // aren’t those of a human, // but just a pile of data. // A collection of 1s and 0s… // …Is that what you mean? // …Part of me accepted it with shocking ease. // I’m empty inside. // That’s why // I was so eager to go on a journey of self-discovery…

Page 8:
    Hakuno (thought): ---- // …I… // was…??
    Hakuno: Why… // My… memories…
    Kazuradrop: Have you forgotten? // This is the Bug Space. // All bugs are melted away and devoured here. // Your existence // is being whitened… // and whitened out… // until you eventually vanish. // Tell me. // What is your name?

Page 9:
    Hakuno: My… name…
    Hakuno (thought): What… // was… it again…?
    Hakuno: Francis… // co… // Xavi… // No… // That’s not it… // It didn’t sound like that… // …I think…
    Kazuradrop: Fufu… // Ufufu. // How laughable, // Hakuno-senpai.

Page 10:
    Kazuradrop: Just like before, the Bug Space // is completely cut off from time outside… // You’ve kept me waiting impatiently for so long until now… // This time // let’s pass the time // more slowly and carefully than before… // with just the two of us, okay? // How many days did we spend together last time…? // Right, right.

Page 11:
    Kazuradrop: It was 207 days. // That’s nowhere near enough. // So this time, I’ll torture you for a hundred years to start off with. // And at the very end, // I’ll casually squish you to death. // Ufufu. // Ufufufu…!!!

Page 12-13:
    (no text)

Page 14:
    Kingprotea: Hakuno-senpai, // I // fou // nd // you!
    Kazuradrop: Ki… // King // protea…!!!
    Kingprotea: Even if it’s you, Kazura, // I won’t forgive you if you bully Hakuno-senpai. // After all, // I // decided to love Hakuno-senpai--
    Text: Kingprotea’s shocking return!
    Chapter 46.5 (but really 47.5)

I've changed to a different software, and started using a tablet for all my digital imaging stuff, so since I'm still learning all the new stuff, make sure to point out anything that might look wrong.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Chapter 46.5 (but really 47.5)

I've changed to a different software, and started using a tablet for all my digital imaging stuff, so since I'm still learning all the new stuff, make sure to point out anything that might look wrong.
    Looks quite good, see no need for changes.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Funny if I remember right we never see the imprisoned fox. I wonder if Caster even shows up in this volume?

The next chapter should be out around tomorrow right?

Sometime today/tomorrow, yeah.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    Prisma is already posted, so hopefully today.

Kazuradrop seems too happy on the final page.

GIANT LOLI FIGHT YEEEEEEEEEEEES

598,535,004 (NA)

JP Friend Code
    Death flags everywhere for Kingprotea. You know it's coming when the villain is looking like that while dumping info on your abilities.

Blog Entries
    At least, I'm sure she'll manage to save Hakuno as she goes down.

JP Friend Code
    I'm guessing we'll see all Kingprotea can do in this fight if we didn't see it before. Maybe we can get her and Kazuradrop on FGO soon?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Getting the CCC rerun before the Zero rerun is pretty uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taku View Post
    I'm guessing we'll see all Kingprotea can do in this fight if we didn't see it before. Maybe we can get her and Kazuradrop on FGO soon?
    There's one more piece of information needed, besides those two rattling off everything that they can do in their battle, before the last of the Sakura 5 appears in FGO: Violet's Noble Phantasm.

Since I can't read the raws I'll have to wait for the translation to see what is said but the pic to me seems to show that while fighting Kingprotea seem to be growing in size. So maybe Kazuradrop is just waiting till Kingprotea is at full power to eat her.