Page 86 of 167 FirstFirst ... 36768184858687889196136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Thank-you all!!! ItsumoKnight vol 6, Roxas for ch 43, EDreamer for translation and savepoints for the typeset. Marros you were right I meant allegiance thanks I'll change it.

Will the next chapter be out soon? I can't wait to see what BB doe next and I hope to see Caster again, it been so long.

On the 26th each month
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Sometimes on the 25th.
    https://imgur.com/a/5yKmB

US Friend Code
    Rip Sakura
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Sometimes on the 25th.
    What a twist

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Vio's cute without her glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Sometimes on the 25th.
    Holy shit

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That forced panty shot though
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    That forced panty shot though
    Well it's CCC after all.

JP Friend Code
    Thx Pai.

Shit just got real, even in an info heavy chapter. Virgin Laser Palladion sure is a recurring plot connection lol, be it small or big it is effectiv. It was used in CCC x FGO collab so I didn't expect its name to come up here, especially since it failed to do anything in the debut. Tho I'm not sure what's the exact details and how it gonna make Leo and Gawain job like in the game. Wouldn't surprise me if the 2 BB situation will resemble the FGO collab in some ways too. Or maybe the collab iself made a reference to Fox Tail but we haven't seen the whole Fox Tail plot so we only caught the normal CCC references...
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; November 24th, 2017 at 01:54 PM.

US Friend Code
    What role did Virgin Laser Palladion play in this ch? I wouldn't expect seeing that again with Lip and Melt out of the picture?

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Rewound time for something, I assume
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    I guess so, still wondering for what.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    . Or maybe the collab iself made a reference to Fox Tail but we haven't seen the whole Fox Tail plot so we only caught the normal CCC references...
    Suzuka was one of the Servants that was released in the event, plus they did reveal her third sword there. The author of Foxtail must have had some involvement in the writing.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    What role did Virgin Laser Palladion play in this ch? I wouldn't expect seeing that again with Lip and Melt out of the picture?
    No details. BB just said that Leo is missing a fatal detail, and gave "what did the attack aim at?" as a hint to Leo. He seems to figured something.

I went and check that chapter again, and Gawain was the one who took the attack but it failed to damage him cuz sun buff. So maybe something will happen to Gawain that will make them job again just like in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Suzuka was one of the Servants that was released in the event, plus they did reveal her third sword there. The author of Foxtail must have had some involvement in the writing.
    Well according to the extra chapters, Nasu already planned out the entire Fox Tail plot for Takenoko during their meetings, and what left is to draw the manga, so Nasu obviously planned it for quite a long time ago.

Well according to the extra chapters, Nasu already planned out the entire Fox Tail plot for Takenoko during their meetings, and what left is to draw the manga, so Nasu obviously planned it for quite a long time ago.
    Didn't know that, actually. Thought the author just got rough notes and pointers and wrote from there. That's interesting.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Didn't know that, actually. Thought the author just got rough notes and pointers and wrote from there. That's interesting.
    That's what I thought to, with the joke about the deadline during the extras.

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Kinda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu blog November 28th 2013
    こちらがたけのこ星人さんに投げたボールはサクラファイブの没設定と監修のみ。それを膨らませ、新しいCC Cにしてくれたのはたけのこ星人さんの手腕です。一話二話が面白いかったのならそれは間違いなくたけのこ星 人さんの力なので、みんなワクワクして今後の展開を楽しんでくれい
    The Sakura Five stuffs are supervised, the development of the story is by Takenoko. Then you have the meetings where Takeuchi and Nasu gave out the directions. It's like how Toriyama been doing with Dragon Ball Super I'd say. He gives the basic directions of the story, for example point A -> point B. Then the mangaka will figure how to get from A to B in his own style, using the available characters and their abilities, then the result is supervised b4 publishing to make sure no fuck ups with the lores. Toriyama didn't do very good job at that tho lol. I think TM is more consistent in that regard, tho you have the Jing Ke incident.

Takenoko was given the character's lore details, character designs for the scrapped Alter Egos, the entire story scripts of CCC for reference, the general directions. He played through Extra, CCC and Extella to get the feel of the world, the characters and even started playing FSN + HA not long ago to understand FSN Sakura, so I'm curious how he's gonna handle the Sakura matter arised in this chapter. So far the story has been pretty good.

That's what I thought to, with the joke about the deadline during the extras.
    He just posted this on his twitter 5 hours ago about this new chapter

It says that we reached Fox Tail's turning point this chapter and hope the fans read it. He also said the deadline stuffs and apologize for that, so I think that issue is no joke. He grinds FGO and console games alot so I can see why.

Kinda.

The Sakura Five stuffs are supervised, the development of the story is by Takenoko. Then you have the meetings where Takeuchi and Nasu gave out the directions. It's like how Toriyama been doing with Dragon Ball Super I'd say. He gives the basic directions of the story, for example point A -> point B. Then the mangaka will figure how to get from A to B in his own style, using the available characters and their abilities, then the result is supervised b4 publishing to make sure no fuck ups with the lores. Toriyama didn't do very good job at that tho lol. I think TM is more consistent in that regard, tho you have the Jing Ke incident.

Takenoko was given the character's lore details, character designs for the scrapped Alter Egos, the entire story scripts of CCC for reference, the general directions. He played through Extra, CCC and Extella to get the feel of the world, the characters and even started playing FSN + HA not long ago to understand FSN Sakura, so I'm curious how he's gonna handle the Sakura matter arised in this chapter. So far the story has been pretty good.

He just posted this on his twitter 5 hours ago about this new chapter

It says that we reached Fox Tail's turning point this chapter and hope the fans read it. He also said the deadline stuffs and apologize for that, so I think that issue is no joke. He grinds FGO and console games alot so I can see why.
    I thought we reached the turning point long ago, make me excited for what will come next.