Page 107 of 167 FirstFirst ... 75797102105106107108109112117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the long delay, here’s the translation of the latest chapter.

For those who might be confused, the last part with Tamamo doesn’t seem to have anything to do with Kazuhito, it’s just that the boy likely resembles him due to the author’s drawing style. Most likely, we’ll be getting a flashback of Tamamo’s past starting next chapter based on how the scene seems to be from ancient Japan and Tamamo’s thoughts which fit with a little of what she explained of her reason for incarnating as a human in Extra. Honestly, I’m pretty excited to see how they’re going to portray her rise and fall here. Fingers crossed for another long chapter next time!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 50
    Page 1:Kazuradrop: …Julius-san… // Haa // I’ve seen through your scheme. // Haa
    Kazuradrop (thought): Even if Protea didn’t manage to defeat me, // as long as she could at least make me use up a huge amount of resources—
    Kazuradrop: Haa // Haa // Haa // Haa // —Overseeing both BB and the Bug Space— // over-using Domina Cornam… // utilizing both “Insect Eater” and “Crash & Trash”— // —Very well. // Haa // Julius-san… // Haa // Hakuno…senpai— // Haa // I’ll consider us even since I finally managed to obtain the elusive Protea. // !

Page 2:
    Kazuradrop (thought): I can’t maintain the Bug Space any further in my current state… // Haa // If I don’t hurry, this cube containing Protea will fall into Imaginary Numbers space— // Haa // Haa // …However. // Protea still has nine tenths of her original mass in this form. // And using Domina Cornam is extremely hard for me at the moment. In my current state, it’s impossible to take her out of here with me.
    Kazuradrop: In that case, I’ll have to do… what I originally promised. // I’ll have to devour her here and now. // Haa // Haa

Page 3:
    Chapter 50: Growth
    Violet: Haa
    Leo: Haa… // Haa
    Gawain: Fu… // Fu…
    BB/Melt: …The cage has crumbled away. // You people truly are annoyingly persistent… // If I’d know that… Kingprotea would appear, // I would have held back from repeatedly using Domina Cornam…
    Violet: …!? // Kingprotea?
    BB/Melt: You were all saved… // thanks to her foolish act. // If you should thank anyone… it’s her…

Page 4:
    BB/Melt: Though I suppose you can’t, // since Kingprotea no longer exists—
    Leo: She ran away…
    Leo (thought): …No, she let us go…!? // If we’d kept fighting, we might have been the ones to run out of energy first…
    Gawain: Leo… her words just now…
    Leo: Yes. // Most likely, something happened with Hakuno-san… // ! // Please wait.
    Violet: …What is it? // We’re in a race against time right now.

Page 5:
    Text: Lumps of magic crystal. // Restore a Master’s MP by 100.
    Leo: Gawain and I will head over to Hakuno-san by ourselves.
    Violet: What do you mean? // You healed my HP—
    Leo: It’s for our sakes… and most of all, for Hakuno-san’s sake. // Violet, // there’s a different task I wish to ask of you.
    Violet: A massive clump of ether…?

Page 6-7:
    Kazuradrop: BB… Hand over a portion // of your resources!!
    Kazuradrop (thought): BB has exhausted a lot of her power too… // I have to leave her enough resources to obtain the Holy Grail… // And…
    Kazuradrop: Insect Eater!!!
    Kazuradrop (thought): Using my id_es… digesting Protea… // I still lack enough resources to do it.
    Kazuradrop: Uu… // Uguh…!
    Kazuradrop (thought): But in order to become perfect, I have no choice but to eat her here and now!!!

Page 8:
    Kazuradrop (thought): Since Protea’s been turned into dust data through Crash & Trash, // it’s extremely hard to eat and digest her…!
    Kazuradrop: Haa // Guh // Blergh…! // Guh…! // Blergh…! // BB… // return to hunting for the Holy Grail… // I will… // Blergh // Haa // Blergh // go get some easily obtainable nutrients, though they’re barely worth anything—

Page 9:
    Kazuradrop: Haa // What’s… // the meaning of this…? // Haa
    Kazuradrop (thought): My ownership rights over the old school building // have been rescinded…!!!
    NPC Girl: …Looks like I made it just in time.
    Kazuradrop: !
    NPC Girl: I managed to steal the school’s ownership rights from Sakura Matou. // In that case, as long as I do it while you’re unaware, // I can naturally transfer the rights over to me…!

Page 10:
    NPC Girl: This school is a structure originally used in the Holy Grail War. // It requires a lot of resources in order to invade it from the outside. // Don’t think invading just for the sake of slightly filling your belly is quite a disgraceful act for an AI?
    Kazuradrop: …Very well.

Page 11:
    Kazuradrop: This is a minor inconvenience before the important events to come… // A trivial matter… // “For now”, // I’ll overlook you—
    NPC Girl: Haa… // Haa… // Haa // Haa // Haa… // Haa… // I… // I resisted and put up a fight… like you said… // human…

Page 12:
    Hakuno (thought): …Isn’t taking a long time for us to log out?
    Hakuno: Julius…?
    Julius: …Hmm. // Sorry. Seems I spaced out for a bit. // I’ll designate our destination coordinates… right away.

Page 13:
    Hakuno: Guh… // This is… // Suzuka Gozen’s Sakura Labyrinth…!?
    Hakuno (thought): I came back… without managing to do anything…
    Hakuno: Julius… // Ju… // …lius? // Julius! // —He’s still breathing… // But at this rate— // Damn it… // Why…?

Page 14:
    Hakuno: I betrayed Caster’s trust. // Even though Shinji resolved himself to settle things with me, I left our match undecided… // I left behind Leo. // I was unable to respond to Kingprotea's feelings… // I made Julius push himself this far— // …All for the sake… of someone like me, everyone… // …Even though I’m so useless… everyone…!! // What am I!? // Just what the heck am I!?

Page 15:
    Hakuno: I have noth—
    Leo: Stop. // Could you not try to burden yourself with me and my affairs more than necessary? // It’s over-excessive. // I remained back there by my own will, after all.
    Hakuno: ! // Leo!!
    Kazuradrop: Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa…… //

Page 16:
    Kazuradrop: Haa… // Haa…

Page 17:
    Kingprotea: So by absorbing Kingprotea, // I’ve grown this much, huh? // Haa // Well, it’s fine. // As long as I can reach the Holy Grail, nothing else matters. // Once I reach it, the moon will truly become mine… // and senpai will merely be a mouse caught in a sack— // BB. // Hurry up the attack on the Holy Grail. // The goal (ruby text: crop) is right in front of us. // And then, I will become // a perfect being—

Page 18:
    Tamamo? (thought): —I cannot comprehend at all. // Just what on earth is it that motivates those riffraff to live?

Page 19:
    Tamamo? (thought): …Why are such meaningless and weak beings // able to smile in such a manner? // … // Very well. // —In that case, on a whim, I shall go ascertain // these “humans” myself. // For instance, // the one over there—

Page 20:
    Text: Reflected in her eyes is a gently smiling boy—Next chapter, a new development begins.
    Last edited by EDreamer; November 5th, 2018 at 09:05 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Yea!!! I was waiting for this thank-you as always. I too hope for a long chapter next time.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    Chapter coming along?

With in a week hopefully a new Chapter and a look into the past.

Before next chapter, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I just reread my last post and realized it looked like I was answering Sylphonia and being rude to savepoints. Sorry I meant chapter 51 as the 25 of the month is usually when the chapter comes out. As it is Thank giving I will say one of the things I'm thankful for is all the work everyone has put into making these chapters for English reads.

Just read on the Prisma forum sadly according to Paitouch no new Chapter this month.

Hopefully this means the next chapter will be longer.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    Anything going on with the last chapter?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle M@koto Kisaragi's Avatar
    Anyone know what would Kingprotea, Kazuradrop, and Violet NP be?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Protea doesn’t have one. Whenever she is added to FGO, it will probably be her growing skill like how they count Sasaki’s TG as a NP for the sake of gameplay even though it is a skill. There is no hint about the other two yet, especially Kazura because we don’t even know which goddesses she has yet.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Sakura Eater - wipes buffs, boosts quick, special damage against sakuras
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by M@koto Kisaragi View Post
    Anyone know what would Kingprotea, Kazuradrop, and Violet NP be?
    Kingprotea has been confirmed for not having one, her body counts as her NP. If you're wondering for FGO maybe a growing and self-buffing NP or a growing and stomp attack.

Violet has an unconfirmed NP. Might have to do with her transformation o her Crack Ice skill.

There's no profile for Kazuradrop yet. So far, in FGO her NP could be her Insect Eater ability or her Bug Space.

Has the last chapter been typeset yet?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Kazuradrop may develop a new NP by combing all the Sakura she eats. Meltlilith and Passionlip were able to do a combo attack, I don't know much about the CCC game unless it dealt with Caster, maybe BB made the Alter egos to be reabsorb later and made it so all power would not only cancel each other out but support each other so when combined would make a super NP.

Right now I hope one of my hollow day gifts will be an extra long chapter, like 30 pg. I've been waiting for Caster to return for almost a year and a half. I can't wait to see her past.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Has the last chapter been typeset yet?
    No. It's coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Okay, thanks for the update.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Hopefully a new Chapter will be released with in a few days and we won't have them skip another month like November. I'm really looking forward to see how the past is shown.

I just want to read the last chapter.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

I just want to read the last chapter.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs