Page 81 of 167 FirstFirst ... 31717679808182838691131 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

JP Friend Code
    By request
    I didn't think it was possible to portray Shinji better than he was in CCC, but apparently the Foxtail author has decided to go beyond expectations once again. At this point, with this and all the other developments until now, this may be my favorite Fate manga, period.

Anyway, here's the translation for this month's chapter. (At the end, Leo points out the incongruity in BB's words and actions, hopefully a sign that we'll get more hints about the truth of Foxtail's BB soon.)

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 41
    Page 1:
    Saber: Hey, Matou, where are you going? // To Vio-chan?
    Shinji: Yeah. // Make sure you restrain Caster properly. // The only one who can do that is you, the only Servant left that can still move. // Haa // Haa
    Chapter 41: On The Run

Page 2:
    Shinji (thought): …… // We lost—
    Violet: …Shinji. // Please cast a recovery spell on me. // …What happened to Caster and Kishinami Hakuno?
    Shinji: Leo took Kishinami and escaped. // BB is pursuing them. // Caster was taken down, but she’s still alive.
    Violet: BB is…? // That’s…
    Shinji: The reason we lost

Page 3:
    Shinji: is because I didn’t understand you sufficiently. // Basically, our bond couldn’t match up to theirs. // Ah, // I’m not making excuses or blaming you. // This was my second battle against him, and I lost after using all my strength and wits. // Can’t make any excuses this time. // Ah, he really is an irritating guy. // He won against me twice.
    Violet: …Shinji, // where are you going?
    Shinji: But, you know… // in the end…it’d be a problem for me if he died… // Violet. // If you can’t make a decision by your own will, // then I order you as your Master.

Page 4:
    Shinji: I’m going to save Kishinami, // so come with me.
    Violet: …No. // Whether I obey you or not… // I’ll make that choice by my own will… // I agree with your decision from the bottom of my heart, //
    Master
    Shinji

Page 5:
    Hakuno: Let… // Let me go…!
    Gawain: !
    Hakuno: I don’t want to be separated from Suzuka Gozen… // Haa
    Leo: Suzuka…?
    Hakuno: …No… // From Cas… // …ter? // I…I…?

Page 6:
    Leo (thought): I still can’t reach the student council…
    Leo: He’s under the effect of “charm”.
    Gawain: But he should have been given a protection patch against that…
    Leo: Suzuka Gozen probably increased its power // to the point that the hasty patch Rani made couldn’t block it.
    Hakuno: Leo…?
    Leo: I’ll update his protection patch here // and undo the debuff.

Page 7:
    Leo: Luckily Rani was the one to make the program. // Her code is systematic and easy to modify. // Miss Tohsaka is talented, but her programming is a bit too unique and individualistic. // How are you? // The patch should be functioning without problems now.
    Hakuno: Ah…

Page 8:
    Hakuno: What… // have I done…to Caster…!? // I have to get back to Caster… // Guh.

Page 9:
    Hakuno: Haa… // Damn…it… // Haa… // …I’m……an idiot… // I have to hurry back— // Haa… // Thanks…Leo. // Haa…
    Leo: I don’t know the details of what happened, // but if you were under a charm, then no fault lies with you—
    Hakuno: You’re wrong.
    Hakuno (thought): If I still had my experiences and bond with Caster from the Holy Grail War, // I probably wouldn’t have said such words even if I was under a charm— // I should have understood it already… the enormity of what I’ve lost…

Page 10:
    Hakuno: My efforts to fill in that hole // was insufficient—
    Leo: I don’t mind if you regret the past, // but I can’t condone ruining your future by your own hands.
    Hakuno: Leo?
    Leo: We shouldn’t go back for Caster right now. // BB and Suzuka Gozen. // Taking them both on at the same time isn’t a good idea. // Hakuno-san, the fact that you’re still alive // means that they’ve decided that Caster has value as a hostage—

Page 11:
    Leo: In other words, we’ve gotten a brief reprieve. // Now is the time to carefully figure out our course of action without rushing ourselves…! // If you can’t keep your impatient feelings in check, we’ll lose the chance to rescue Caster. // Please endure it for the time being.
    Hakuno: …… // All right…!
    Leo: Let’s return to the school building for now. // We need to re-establish our backup link with the student council.
    Hakuno: Yeah.
    Leo: …Therefore, please treat what I’m about to say as me muttering to myself.
    Hakuno: …?

Page 12:
    Leo: The main premise of this operation was that BB wouldn’t appear herself. // And we lost that gamble. // BB is committing clear breaches of the rules in this enclosed sea where the Moon Cell’s eyes don’t reach. // It’s true that, if even one of us can make it back to the Near Side, the Moon Cell will learn of the situation and BB will be deleted. // But we can’t escape BB’s eyes in the current situation. // She’s a guard that we’ll definitely have to face to get out of here… // An opponent that we’ll gave to defeat eventually. // In that case, what kind of timing is needed to make defeating her possible?

Page 13:
    Leo: …If it’s now, when her processing is clearly lagging… // it’s possible that she can’t use Domina Cornam due to being overloaded beyond her processing capacity.
    Hakuno: Then…
    Leo: This is a huge gamble— // Firstly, defeating her would only be possible if Suzuka Gozen isn’t with her. // So this is only a pipe dream. // Right now, that is. // If we just had the right opportunity, I wouldn’t hesitate to try it out, // but with our forces currently reduced to just Gawain—

Page 14:
    BB: Return Hakuno-senpai… // to me… // Leo…Bistario Harwey!!

Page 15:
    Leo: Return him to you…?
    Hakuno/Leo (thought): No way, // BB came here by herself!?
    Leo: Hakuno-san isn’t your belonging.
    BB: Have you forgotten, King of Humanity? // This is the Moon… // and I am the Queen of the Moon! // Everything that exists in this domain should be under my control and management.
    Leo: The king controls and manages the people…I don’t disagree with that in principle,
    Leo (thought): She didn’t bring… // Suzuka Gozen with her!
    Leo: but what’s important is what you try to accomplish as a king… // You show no sign of any such vision. // If you’re going to call yourself a queen, // then tell us. // What you’re trying to do—

Page 16:
    BB: —Humanity // has no place on my…stage… // I // am perfect, // so therefore I am queen.
    Leo: There you go talking of “perfection” again. // Your answer is vague as usual, but is that on purpose, or—?

Page 17:
    Gawain: Leo.
    Leo: I thank the heavens for this opportunity. // We’ve finally grasped a glimpse of light… // Gawain, // take down that haughty AI here and now.
    Gawain: By your command.
    Text: The reliable protector!
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Imgur link for those who want
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

Thanks Reader that was cute.

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 39
    Page 1:
    Hakuno (flashback): Err… Why do you need to kill others in order to obtain love? // No matter what the reason, you can’t just simply try to kill people.
    Text (side): After falling for Suzuka Gozen’s nefarious trick, Caster and Kishinami are!?
    Caster (flashback): You’re the representative of all ordinary people… // In that case, it’s only natural for you to deny me…
    Caster (thought): Forgive me for my impudence, Master. // I // just

Page 2:
    Caster (thought): wanted to stay by your side—
    Saber: —Fox. // You touched upon something you shouldn’t have.

Page 3:
    Saber: That’s the reason you’re lying there. // Well, // still, if Kishinami was a first-rate wizard and had managed to resist my Mystic Eyes, // things might have been different.
    Hakuno: Cas… // ter…
    Saber: !

Page 4:
    Hakuno: …!? // Huh…what…?
    Saber (thought): …He hasn’t completely overcome it… // Was I unable to do it properly because it’s been a while since I used it at full power? // Is it due to Kishinami’s skill as a wizard? // …No, rather than skill, this is…My JK sensor is tingling…! // Eh? What? Isn’t this kinda like I used my Mystic Eyes // to make these guys show the Love level between them!?
    Shinji: Saber. // I didn’t catch what you said to him, but did you tell him her true name…?

Page 5:
    Saber: Remember what I said? It’s fine as long as there’s a sprout of doubt inside him. // Well, revealing her true name was another possible method, but… // Hey, Matou, do you know why he had that sprout of doubt?
    Shinji: Hah? // Isn’t it because Kishinami is stupidly honest and earnest?
    Saber: Bzz. // The answer is because the fox didn’t tell Kishinami her true name. // Including that honest side of him you mentioned and everything else about him, // the fox didn’t trust Kishinami, and this is the result of that. // So // wouldn’t it be most ironic // if Kishinami died without knowing her true name?

Page 6-7:
    Gawain: I won’t let you!
    Saber: !! // Peeping Tom!
    Gawain: If you think // you can parry my sword technique, just try it!

Page 8:
    Text: He simply pushes forward on his own path—
    Chapter 39: Gawain VS Suzuka Gozen

Page 9:
    Shinji: Leo!
    Leo (thought): Caster is right on the verge of vanishing just like Karna… // Hakuno-san is unharmed—but his condition is…?
    Leo: Gawain! Stop Suzuka Gozen’s movements.
    Kazuhito: Saber! // Activate your second Noble Phantasm!
    Saber: You mean use my serious intelligence, Kazu-kun!? // …Can’t be helped… // Shoutouren!

Page 10:
    Saber: Saichi no // Shukufuku!! // Just as I thought, you defeated that gal-guy. // I praise your sense of chivalry for not attacking my Master. // You’ll end up smeared across the ground because of that stupid uprightness of yours. // You have to suffer at least that much to pay for what you just did.

Page 11:
    Saber: …Ah, I hate this. // So irritating…Just give it a rest already, me…
    Leo: So that’s the self-hatred you mentioned last time.
    Kei: A sense of self-hatred that arises when you become smart and wise… // I originally thought that it was linked to your servitude to BB…or perhaps the unproductivity of your high school girl act, but…
    Saber: What? You’re digging for my SG? // I told you, this has nothing to do with it, get it? // And don’t call it an act!

Page 12:
    Gawain: Sword Flash
    Saber (thought): What overwhelming power.
    Saber: Change,

Page 13:
    Saber: Suiren!
    Gawain: of Loyalty!
    Saber (thought): Vertical! // Horizontal, 9! // …There we go!
    Leo: I’ll follow Caster’s advice. // We’ll render Suzuka Gozen immobile with a short, decisive battle…!
    Foxtail Magazine Chapter 40
    Page 1:
    Chapter 40: Gawain VS Suzuka Gozen I
    Text: Suzuka doesn’t retreat a single inch against Gawain!!
    Saber (thought): Vertical, 1 // Horizontal, 9 // …There we go!
    Leo (thought): I’ll follow Caster’s advice. // We’ll render Suzuka Gozen immobile with a short, decisive battle…!

Page 2:
    Saber (thought): Fast! // Not bad. // Then, // how about this!?

Page 3:
    Gawain (thought): She raised her speed by a notch— // She’s testing…no, gauging my sword.
    Saber (thought): He’s so annoyingly composed…! // His reaction speed is too good.
    Gawain: No matter how fast you move or how far you read ahead, // I will mow it all down.
    Saber: Hmph. // Despite being a peeper, you aren’t a Knight of the Round Table for nothing, I suppose. // I’ll revise my earlier comment. // You aren’t just relying on the power of the sun.

Page 4:
    Saber: But your speed, power and experience— // I can read it all!
    Kazuhito: Kuh!
    Leo (thought): In order to obtain the SG, // Hakuno-san is indispensable— // Should we retreat or continue attacking?
    Text (sound effect): Bzz
    Leo (thought): First, I need to check Hakuno-san’s condition—
    Leo: !!
    Text (sound effect): Bzz // Bzz

Page 5:
    Leo (thought): BB—
    BB: …Vio was too immature.
    Text (sound effect): Bzz // Bzz
    BB: Suzuka-san is too naïve to properly deal the final blow.
    Leo (thought): —Our plan became a failure the moment BB appeared. // We have to escape— // …
    Hakuno: …I… // I…
    Leo (thought): But // do we even have the time
    BB: I’ve almost reached the Holy Grail. // Playtime ends here.
    Leo (thought): to wait for a chance to escape, with BB right in front of us—!?

Page 6:
    BB: I…will… // ……
    Leo (thought): Something’s off with her…
    Julius (flashback): BB must be continuously devoting her energy to reach the
    Holy Grail Core
    Moon Cell
    using the fabricated Arena.
    BB: directly…
    Leo (thought): Is she temporarily lagging due to the heavy load on her data capacity!?
    Leo: Gawain, // we’re retreating!

Page 7:
    Gawain: Understood!
    Saber: BB-chan! // I was just at the good point, you know!?
    Kei: Hakuno-san!?
    Hakuno: No… // I don’t want…to leave…
    Gawain: Pardon me.
    Hakuno: Cas…

Page 8:
    Saber: Sorry, but I’m not letting you have her.
    Leo: Kuh…
    Kazuhito: Kill her, // Saber!

Page 9:
    Shinji: Wait! // Caster is our hostage!
    Saber (thought): If I kill Caster and Kishinami vanishes, the knight will be freed of any baggage weighing him down. // It’s better to use the fox as a bargaining tool…huh? // Regardless of Matou’s true intentions, his suggestion makes sense.
    Saber: If you say that, I suppose I can’t ignore it.
    Leo (thought): Shinji-san…!?
    Shinji (thought): Now’s your only chance to run, Leo! // We’re both geniuses, so you should get what I’m trying to do here!
    Leo (thought): But—

Page 10:
    Leo: Gawain! // What are you—!?
    Gawain: My lord. // The chance Matou Shinji provided us lasted only an instant. // I feared that your decision to leave Caster behind would be delayed by your feelings of specially viewing Kishinami Hakuno— // I will accept punishment for my arbitrary judgment later…!

Page 11:
    Leo (thought): With BB there, we don’t have the time to rescue Caster. // And there’s no guarantee that Caster won’t be killed after being left behind… // But if we had hesitated to act, Caster would have been used as a shield by them. // In that case, I would have had to abandon Caster…and Hakuno-san.
    Leo: —No. // Your decision was correct.
    Shinji: Like I was saying. // Rather than eliminating Kishinami and freeing up the hands of the team that beat Karna, // it’s obviously better to use Caster as a hostage to restrict their actions.
    Kazuhito: My primary objective is to kill Kishinami. // I’ll think of what to do afterwards when the time comes. // Saber, whose Servant are you?
    Saber: Yours, obviously, Kazu-kun.

Page 12:
    Kazuhito: Then why won’t you finish lowering that sword?
    Saber: Though it irritates me, it’s true that she has value alive, you know? // And that knight is annoyingly strong too… // Well, I’d like to just kill her here and now myself. // But is that really all right with you?
    Shinji: Saber directly fought against Gawain’s sword. // She knows from experiences just how troublesome he is as an opponent.
    Kazuhito: —I don’t care. // Kill her.
    BB: That’s enough.

Page 13:
    BB: You mustn’t… // kill Caster.
    Saber: Ah. // You’ve recovered?
    Kazuhito: …What’s the meaning of this, // BB? // You’re the one who said it. // To kill Kishinami—
    Text (sound effect): Creak
    BB: Stabbing his leg was wonderful.
    Saber: ?
    BB: But…charm, was it? // That won’t do at all. // If you kill Caster now, // senpai will simply disappear without feeling anything. // That’s such a waste…There’s no way I could agree to that.

Page 14:
    BB: At the very least—he must suffer as he dies— // I’ll…kill senpai with my own hands once the charm is undone— // At…that place.
    Text (sound effect): Creak // Creak
    Kazuhito: Wait, BB!

Page 15:
    Saber: Well, true enough. // She didn’t say that he has to be killed by any means necessary, // but rather that we “has to make him suffer”. // Isn’t she acting solely out of some personal grudge here?
    Kazuhito: … // As if you’re one to talk.
    Saber: Eh, but, // BB-chan and I have completely different positions.
    Shinji: We were gathered here for the sake of BB’s grudge. // That’s how it is.
    Saber: Her motive is obvious as day, but BB-chan’s claim remains unchanged. // Remember what she said? “You have no choice but to trust me.” // As expected of an AI, she really understands people’s hearts.

Page 16:
    Saber: …The point is, // we still can’t kill the fox.
    Kazuhito: Tch.
    Saber (thought): If I hadn’t been using my second Noble Phantasm, // I might have brought down my blade before I could consider the advantages and disadvantages, though…
    Saber: …If BB-chan kills Kishinami and it looks like you’re about to vanish, // I’ll deal the final blow to you myself first. // That’s one thing I don’t want BB-chan to take from me. // That’s my obligation as the one who took you down, you know?
    Foxtail Magazine Chapter 41
    Page 1:
    Saber: Hey, Matou, where are you going? // To Vio-chan?
    Shinji: Yeah. // Make sure you restrain Caster properly. // The only one who can do that is you, the only Servant left that can still move. // Haa // Haa
    Chapter 41: On The Run

Page 2:
    Shinji (thought): …… // We lost—
    Violet: …Shinji. // Please cast a recovery spell on me. // …What happened to Caster and Kishinami Hakuno?
    Shinji: Leo took Kishinami and escaped. // BB is pursuing them. // Caster was taken down, but she’s still alive.
    Violet: BB is…? // That’s…
    Shinji: The reason we lost

Page 3:
    Shinji: is because I didn’t understand you sufficiently. // Basically, our bond couldn’t match up to theirs. // Ah, // I’m not making excuses or blaming you. // This was my second battle against him, and I lost after using all my strength and wits. // Can’t make any excuses this time. // Ah, he really is an irritating guy. // He won against me twice.
    Violet: …Shinji, // where are you going?
    Shinji: But, you know… // in the end…it’d be a problem for me if he died… // Violet. // If you can’t make a decision by your own will, // then I order you as your Master.

Page 4:
    Shinji: I’m going to save Kishinami, // so come with me.
    Violet: …No. // Whether I obey you or not… // I’ll make that choice by my own will… // I agree with your decision from the bottom of my heart, //
    Master
    Shinji

Page 5:
    Hakuno: Let… // Let me go…!
    Hakuno: I don’t want to be separated from Suzuka Gozen… // Haa
    Leo: Suzuka…?
    Hakuno: …No… // From Cas… // …ter? // I…I…?

Page 6:
    Leo (thought): I still can’t reach the student council…
    Leo: He’s under the effect of “charm”.
    Gawain: But he should have been given a protection patch against that…
    Leo: Suzuka Gozen probably increased its power // to the point that the hasty patch Rani made couldn’t block it.
    Hakuno: Leo…?
    Leo: I’ll update his protection patch here // and undo the debuff.

Page 7:
    Leo: Luckily Rani was the one to make the program. // Her code is systematic and easy to modify. // Miss Tohsaka is talented, but her programming is a bit too unique and individualistic. // How are you? // The patch should be functioning without problems now.
    Hakuno: Ah…

Page 8:
    Hakuno: What… // have I done…to Caster…!? // I have to get back to Caster… // Guh.

Page 9:
    Hakuno: Haa… // Damn…it… // Haa… // …I’m……an idiot… // I have to hurry back— // Haa… // Thanks…Leo. // Haa…
    Leo: I don’t know the details of what happened, // but if you were under a charm, then no fault lies with you—
    Hakuno: You’re wrong.
    Hakuno (thought): If I still had my experiences and bond with Caster from the Holy Grail War, // I probably wouldn’t have said such words even if I was under a charm— // I should have understood it already… the enormity of what I’ve lost…

Page 10:
    Hakuno: My efforts to fill in that hole // was insufficient—
    Leo: I don’t mind if you regret the past, // but I can’t condone ruining your future by your own hands.
    Hakuno: Leo?
    Leo: We shouldn’t go back for Caster right now. // BB and Suzuka Gozen. // Taking them both on at the same time isn’t a good idea. // Hakuno-san, the fact that you’re still alive // means that they’ve decided that Caster has value as a hostage—

Page 11:
    Leo: In other words, we’ve gotten a brief reprieve. // Now is the time to carefully figure out our course of action without rushing ourselves…! // If you can’t keep your impatient feelings in check, we’ll lose the chance to rescue Caster. // Please endure it for the time being.
    Hakuno: …… // All right…!
    Leo: Let’s return to the school building for now. // We need to re-establish our backup link with the student council.
    Hakuno: Yeah.
    Leo: …Therefore, please treat what I’m about to say as me muttering to myself.
    Hakuno: …?

Page 12:
    Leo: The main premise of this operation was that BB wouldn’t appear herself. // And we lost that gamble. // BB is committing clear breaches of the rules in this enclosed sea where the Moon Cell’s eyes don’t reach. // It’s true that, if even one of us can make it back to the Near Side, the Moon Cell will learn of the situation and BB will be deleted. // But we can’t escape BB’s eyes in the current situation. // She’s a guard that we’ll definitely have to face to get out of here… // An opponent that we’ll gave to defeat eventually. // In that case, what kind of timing is needed to make defeating her possible?

Page 13:
    Leo: …If it’s now, when her processing is clearly lagging… // it’s possible that she can’t use Domina Cornam due to being overloaded beyond her processing capacity.
    Hakuno: Then…
    Leo: This is a huge gamble— // Firstly, defeating her would only be possible if Suzuka Gozen isn’t with her. // So this is only a pipe dream. // Right now, that is. // If we just had the right opportunity, I wouldn’t hesitate to try it out, // but with our forces currently reduced to just Gawain—

Page 14:
    BB: Return Hakuno-senpai… // to me… // Leo…Bistario Harwey!!

Page 15:
    Leo: Return him to you…?
    Hakuno/Leo (thought): No way, // BB came here by herself!?
    Leo: Hakuno-san isn’t your belonging.
    BB: Have you forgotten, King of Humanity? // This is the Moon… // and I am the Queen of the Moon! // Everything that exists in this domain should be under my control and management.
    Leo: The king controls and manages the people…I don’t disagree with that in principle,
    Leo (thought): She didn’t bring… // Suzuka Gozen with her!
    Leo: but what’s important is what you try to accomplish as a king… // You show no sign of any such vision. // If you’re going to call yourself a queen, // then tell us. // What you’re trying to do—

Page 16:
    BB: —Humanity // has no place on my…stage… // I // am perfect, // so therefore I am queen.
    Leo: There you go talking of “perfection” again. // Your answer is vague as usual, but is that on purpose, or—?

Page 17:
    Gawain: Leo.
    Leo: I thank the heavens for this opportunity. // We’ve finally grasped a glimpse of light… // Gawain, // take down that haughty AI here and now.
    Gawain: By your command.
    Text: The reliable protector!
    So... Is no one typesetting this anymore?

Will the next chapter be out soon?

Is this dropped or not? That's my question. Like I don't want to keep hoping for a update, seeing just raws posted here. If they can't do it anymore, they should just come out and say it.
    Last edited by Laserman; September 23rd, 2017 at 11:32 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Will the next chapter be out soon?
    The magazine is out on the 26th
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Thanks Mazyrian so within the week hopefully the raws will be posted. As much as I like it to be typeset I'm glad to be able to read EDreamers translation and know what is going on. Thank-you all who are still working on putting Foxtail on this forum and giving me the chance to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    So... Is no one typesetting this anymore?
    39 is already typeset.

On the other hand, I'm willing to pick this up (can redraw and typeset) if Dilettante is busy or whatever. Unless people would prefer to have the same typesetter or something, of course.
    But either way, I've already done chapter 40, and if ED and the others are ok with switching over then I can do the other ones as well (from here on).
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    For me I don't mind, it looks pretty good.

JP Friend Code
    ****************************file/z65dtp..._Tail_41.5.zip

This time at 11 page, which may be a new record
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Ugh cokesakto no no no

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    please don't die again leo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    I haven't been keeping up with this but perhaps I should, whose the busty Servant with Shinji, it's not Suzuka is it? and why is Sakura or Alter Ego in a witchy/lady outfit with cleavage?
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    That's Violet, an Alter Ego.

And BB? likes the goth lolita aesthetic, apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    They probably want to repurpose that design. The same goes with the unused Alter Egos and Suzuka.

Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

this chapter though. Is gawain going to die now? I remember in game he tried to trap bb in a wall of flames before but got killed though and now this chapter does the same thing
    Last edited by Yuuki; September 26th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    but now they have best shinji with them
    flaming wakame wall
    so yeah they're going to die
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    That return crystal tho.