- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Is Tamamo looking through Kazu's past?

Why is she doing it while naked?
    It's contractually required.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    That's a bunch of lore and backstory about magecraft in Extra and the mana deplete, what the hell??? Also some explanations on the conversion of old magecraft to new magecraft and the struggle of old magi in that critical point through that backstory.

Pretty cool to see this kind of chapter once in awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Well her Golden form is originally supposed to be a naked 9 tailed fox. She is quite an exhibitionist.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; December 25th, 2018 at 06:02 PM.

original for is supposed to be naked 9 Tailed fox? or Naked 9 Tailed Waifu?

She not completely naked she is wearing her hair bow. Well it seems she is looking in to Kazuhito past. I like this way of revealing it. It not only gives us a back story but it also give us a chance to see a power of Tamamos. It also fits well in the story, when flash backs are used I think it is hard to fit them in sometimes as it can feel out of place. With Tamamo capture though it make some sense she'd try something. The pictures can only tell me so much I look forward to when i can read what was said

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here’s the latest chapter translation. It turned out differently than I expected, but it was still quite interesting to read. Also, an important note: this flashback depicts Kazuhito’s name as “Kazuto”, which will likely be explained in a later chapter. For now, I intend to write “Kazuto” for his dialogue to fit with it, at least for as long as this flashback continues, so don’t be surprised by the sudden change.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 51
    Page 1:Kazuto (thought): My magecraft begins whenever I descend these stairs.
    Father: You’re late. // Then let’s begin, // Kazuto.
    Kazuto: …Yes, father.
    Kazuto (thought): I am a magus.
    Text: The tale of a certain family’s daily life—

Page 2:
    Kazuto (thought): Magi are those who continue researching across generations in pursuit of the “Swirl of the Root”. // This path towards the truth passed down by each generation is both a source of pride and a set of shackles.
    Chapter 51: Sakagami Kazuto*

(TL Note: The kanji for Kazuhito’s name is the same, but in this flashback, the name’s pronunciation is Kazuto instead of Kazuhito, for reasons yet to be explained.)

Page 3:
    Kazuto (thought): The year 1970. A pole shift occurred. // This was both the end and start of everything. // With the pole shift as the start of misfortune, the Earth’s resources ran dry and grew insufficient, and many countries collapsed. // Natural disasters and biohazards sprung up in great frequency, // and by the year 2000, the Earth’s human population dwindled to two thirds of its former size. // In this situation, the Western European Conglomerate, which ruled the North Arctic region where a new energy resource could be mined, came to have 30% of the world under its control. // The changes didn’t stop there. // The “mana” within the world began to dry up.

Page 4:
    Kazuto (thought): In the end, the “magi” who practiced magecraft dwindled away. // And their blood infiltrated the digital sea // and was inherited by a brand-new generation of “wizards”. // —In other words, // my family // was left behind by the times.

Page 5:
    Kazuto (thought): My father was a romanticist.
    Father: All right. // Light the candle.
    Kazuto: Haa… // Haa // This is impossible for me…

Page 6:
    Father: Kazuto. // Why do you close off your own possibilities by saying it’s impossible or futile? // Even with a imperfect spell using only the small inner source “Od”, you can do this much. // Witchcraft is originally a means to make nature obey you in order to bestow good fortune and drive away disasters.

Page 7:
    Father: Using a bronze bell as a charm, // you call down the gods and nurture them within in order to purify yourself.
    Kazuto: In our case, we resonate our Od within the bell to utilize spells… // right?
    Father: Correct. // By piling up training using Od, you’ll be prepared for when the great outer source “Mana” comes back.
    Kazuto (thought): Magecraft // is a mystery accomplished using magical energy as its source. // Magical energy not only includes Od which is formed within the body using a Magic Crest, // but also Mana, the energy created by nature that filled the air in the past. // Or so I’ve been told.

Page 8:
    Kazuto (thought): Now that Mana has dried up, the magi of old have become unable to use large-scale magecraft // and most have switched over to being wizards. // Spiritron Hackers that use their Magic Circuits, which serve as imaginary nerves, // to turn their souls into spiritrons and dive into the cyber-world. // That is the new form of magic practitioners… Wizards. // But, // my father was obsessed with being a “magus”. // He didn’t give up on it. // …There was something he told me just once before.
    Father: In the past, // I saw the magecraft my father used several times.

Page 9:
    Father: Large-scale magecraft using Mana… // It was truly the radiance of this planet. // I hope I can show it to you too someday…
    Kazuto (thought): The light of magecraft born from Mana was still burned into my father’s eyes. // That’s why he longed for the revival of Mana.

Page 10:
    Kazuto (thought): My magecraft still has a long way to go, // but if it makes my father happy, studying magecraft isn’t so bad.
    Father (flashback): Witchcraft is originally a means to make nature obey you in order to bestow good fortune and drive away disasters.
    Kazuto (thought): Magecraft is surely // a guide to making everyone happy.
    Father: You are // the proud son of a magus.

Page 11:
    Kazuto (thought): My mother was a realist.
    Mother: I support your father’s ideals. // But there’s no future for magi. // You have have to live in the present and face the future. // In order to aid you as part of my duty as a parent, I’ve prepared the path of Spiritron Hacker for you as well.
    Kazuto: But Father always says…
    Mother: Your father was born with talent as a magus, // but his compatibility with the cyber-world is extremely bad, rendering him unable to dive into it. // …That’s why your father dislikes wizards.

Page 12:
    Mother: This room is where your father once tried to become a wizard. // Perhaps because of that, // he doesn’t come near this room anymore. // So we’ll keep the research and training we do here hidden from your father. // It will be our little secret, between just the two of us.
    Kazuto (thought): Doing as I was told, // I started secretly learning this “new form of magic” in parallel with my magecraft studies. // Fortunately, I was able to dive into the cyber-world.

Page 13:
    Kazuto (thought): My talent as a wizard was merely average, // but I still enjoyed being able to get proper results from training. // I was happy that I was able to put to use the fruits of the studies I did with my father, which I could never display well with magecraft.
    Mother: Don’t forget // that you also have a future as a wizard open to you.
    Tamamo? (thought): …I see. // A father who clings to the past // and a mother who seeks the future. // He’s pinned between these two opposites.

Page 14:
    Kazuto (thought): My little sister didn’t know anything.
    Fumika: You seem to be enjoying yourself lately, // big brother.
    Kazuto (thought): Only one child can receive the Magic Crest passed down through a magus family.
    Kazuto: That so?
    Kazuto (thought): With her weak body, Fumika was rarely able to leave her room, so she wasn’t chosen as the successor. // She lived her days without knowing about magecraft nor being bound by it. // She always recounted the contents of the book she read each day. // I liked this time I spent with her.

Page 15:
    Kazuto (thought): —Though I felt bad about not being able to say anything about the books I read. // I can’t do the things Dad does. // I sulked when it came to magecraft, since I never managed to show any results from it. // Seeing me like this, father said the following in a somewhat irritated tone.
    Father: Research, // practice // and training. // The process of these three steps is obviously for the sake of obtaining results, // but it’s only natural that the process be difficult. // …We have to overcome that.
    Kazuto (thought): I could tell that father had swallowed his true thoughts at that moment. // —Didn’t he really want to say this?

Page 16:
    Kazuto (thought): “If you wish to truly become happy, then bring forth results.”
    Kazuto: …But—
    Father: …Do you still… // think it’s impossible and futile, // Kazuto?
    Kazuto: !
    Father: Let’s stop here for today.
    Tamamo? (thought): …How long can people // keep working hard with no sign of results or returns for their efforts?

Page 17:
    Tamamo? (thought): —If that magus were all alone, // he might be able to blindly keep working, but… // That man has noticed an offshoot of himself that he can view objectively, in the form of his son. // It’s only natural then that he notices how he himself is averting his eyes from the future. // …In the first place, he already feels responsibility for not being able to bring forth results in his son—
    Fumika: You seem troubled lately, // big brother.
    Kazuto: Eh?
    Fumika: You’ve always been the type to try too hard. // I think it’s okay if you relax a little // and enjoy yourself more.

Page 18:
    Kazuto: What about you, then?
    Fumika: Well, I have my books.
    Father: —Do you think that everything I’ve done is pointless…?
    Mother: Dear…
    Father: …Even so…
    Tamamo? (thought): Unable to inherit and pass on the history built up by generations of magi by becoming a wizard. // What shall this man who has been left behind by the times do—?
    Text: A person and their family stands at a crossroads—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thank-you EDreamer and Paitouch now I wonder what Caster is hoping to find in Kazuto past.

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Here’s the latest chapter translation. It turned out differently than I expected, but it was still quite interesting to read. Also, an important note: this flashback depicts Kazuhito’s name as “Kazuto”, which will likely be explained in a later chapter. For now, I intend to write “Kazuto” for his dialogue to fit with it, at least for as long as this flashback continues, so don’t be surprised by the sudden change.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 51
    Page 1:Kazuto (thought): My magecraft begins whenever I descend these stairs.
    Father: You’re late. // Then let’s begin, // Kazuto.
    Kazuto: …Yes, father.
    Kazuto (thought): I am a magus.
    Text: The tale of a certain family’s daily life—

Page 2:
    Kazuto (thought): Magi are those who continue researching across generations in pursuit of the “Swirl of the Root”. // This path towards the truth passed down by each generation is both a source of pride and a set of shackles.
    Chapter 51: Sakagami Kazuto*

(TL Note: The kanji for Kazuhito’s name is the same, but in this flashback, the name’s pronunciation is Kazuto instead of Kazuhito, for reasons yet to be explained.)

Page 3:
    Kazuto (thought): The year 1970. A pole shift occurred. // This was both the end and start of everything. // With the pole shift as the start of misfortune, the Earth’s resources ran dry and grew insufficient, and many countries collapsed. // Natural disasters and biohazards sprung up in great frequency, // and by the year 2000, the Earth’s human population dwindled to two thirds of its former size. // In this situation, the Western European Conglomerate, which ruled the North Arctic region where a new energy resource could be mined, came to have 30% of the world under its control. // The changes didn’t stop there. // The “mana” within the world began to dry up.

Page 4:
    Kazuto (thought): In the end, the “magi” who practiced magecraft dwindled away. // And their blood infiltrated the digital sea // and was inherited by a brand-new generation of “wizards”. // —In other words, // my family // was left behind by the times.

Page 5:
    Kazuto (thought): My father was a romanticist.
    Father: All right. // Light the candle.
    Kazuto: Haa… // Haa // This is impossible for me…

Page 6:
    Father: Kazuto. // Why do you close off your own possibilities by saying it’s impossible or futile? // Even with a imperfect spell using only the small inner source “Od”, you can do this much. // Witchcraft is originally a means to make nature obey you in order to bestow good fortune and drive away disasters.

Page 7:
    Father: Using a bronze bell as a charm, // you call down the gods and nurture them within in order to purify yourself.
    Kazuto: In our case, we resonate our Od within the bell to utilize spells… // right?
    Father: Correct. // By piling up training using Od, you’ll be prepared for when the great outer source “Mana” comes back.
    Kazuto (thought): Magecraft // is a mystery accomplished using magical energy as its source. // Magical energy not only includes Od which is formed within the body using a Magic Crest, // but also Mana, the energy created by nature that filled the air in the past. // Or so I’ve been told.

Page 8:
    Kazuto (thought): Now that Mana has dried up, the magi of old have become unable to use large-scale magecraft // and most have switched over to being wizards. // Spiritron Hackers that use their Magic Circuits, which serve as imaginary nerves, // to turn their souls into spiritrons and dive into the cyber-world. // That is the new form of magic practitioners… Wizards. // But, // my father was obsessed with being a “magus”. // He didn’t give up on it. // …There was something he told me just once before.
    Father: In the past, // I saw the magecraft my father used several times.

Page 9:
    Father: Large-scale magecraft using Mana… // It was truly the radiance of this planet. // I hope I can show it to you too someday…
    Kazuto (thought): The light of magecraft born from Mana was still burned into my father’s eyes. // That’s why he longed for the revival of Mana.

Page 10:
    Kazuto (thought): My magecraft still has a long way to go, // but if it makes my father happy, studying magecraft isn’t so bad.
    Father (flashback): Witchcraft is originally a means to make nature obey you in order to bestow good fortune and drive away disasters.
    Kazuto (thought): Magecraft is surely // a guide to making everyone happy.
    Father: You are // the proud son of a magus.

Page 11:
    Kazuto (thought): My mother was a realist.
    Mother: I support your father’s ideals. // But there’s no future for magi. // You have have to live in the present and face the future. // In order to aid you as part of my duty as a parent, I’ve prepared the path of Spiritron Hacker for you as well.
    Kazuto: But Father always says…
    Mother: Your father was born with talent as a magus, // but his compatibility with the cyber-world is extremely bad, rendering him unable to dive into it. // …That’s why your father dislikes wizards.

Page 12:
    Mother: This room is where your father once tried to become a wizard. // Perhaps because of that, // he doesn’t come near this room anymore. // So we’ll keep the research and training we do here hidden from your father. // It will be our little secret, between just the two of us.
    Kazuto (thought): Doing as I was told, // I started secretly learning this “new form of magic” in parallel with my magecraft studies. // Fortunately, I was able to dive into the cyber-world.

Page 13:
    Kazuto (thought): My talent as a wizard was merely average, // but I still enjoyed being able to get proper results from training. // I was happy that I was able to put to use the fruits of the studies I did with my father, which I could never display well with magecraft.
    Mother: Don’t forget // that you also have a future as a wizard open to you.
    Tamamo? (thought): …I see. // A father who clings to the past // and a mother who seeks the future. // He’s pinned between these two opposites.

Page 14:
    Kazuto (thought): My little sister didn’t know anything.
    Fumika: You seem to be enjoying yourself lately, // big brother.
    Kazuto (thought): Only one child can receive the Magic Crest passed down through a magus family.
    Kazuto: That so?
    Kazuto (thought): With her weak body, Fumika was rarely able to leave her room, so she wasn’t chosen as the successor. // She lived her days without knowing about magecraft nor being bound by it. // She always recounted the contents of the book she read each day. // I liked this time I spent with her.

Page 15:
    Kazuto (thought): —Though I felt bad about not being able to say anything about the books I read. // I can’t do the things Dad does. // I sulked when it came to magecraft, since I never managed to show any results from it. // Seeing me like this, father said the following in a somewhat irritated tone.
    Father: Research, // practice // and training. // The process of these three steps is obviously for the sake of obtaining results, // but it’s only natural that the process be difficult. // …We have to overcome that.
    Kazuto (thought): I could tell that father had swallowed his true thoughts at that moment. // —Didn’t he really want to say this?

Page 16:
    Kazuto (thought): “If you wish to truly become happy, then bring forth results.”
    Kazuto: …But—
    Father: …Do you still… // think it’s impossible and futile, // Kazuto?
    Kazuto: !
    Father: Let’s stop here for today.
    Tamamo? (thought): …How long can people // keep working hard with no sign of results or returns for their efforts?

Page 17:
    Tamamo? (thought): —If that magus were all alone, // he might be able to blindly keep working, but… // That man has noticed an offshoot of himself that he can view objectively, in the form of his son. // It’s only natural then that he notices how he himself is averting his eyes from the future. // …In the first place, he already feels responsibility for not being able to bring forth results in his son—
    Fumika: You seem troubled lately, // big brother.
    Kazuto: Eh?
    Fumika: You’ve always been the type to try too hard. // I think it’s okay if you relax a little // and enjoy yourself more.

Page 18:
    Kazuto: What about you, then?
    Fumika: Well, I have my books.
    Father: —Do you think that everything I’ve done is pointless…?
    Mother: Dear…
    Father: …Even so…
    Tamamo? (thought): Unable to inherit and pass on the history built up by generations of magi by becoming a wizard. // What shall this man who has been left behind by the times do—?
    Text: A person and their family stands at a crossroads—

Edreamer If CCC ever gets like a sequel event featuring the characters from foxtail would you translate that one? in fgo? or would it depend on your time schedule again?

Beast III/R was only the half there still beast III/L so i assume the other half be from foxtail characters maybe or lostbelt.
    Last edited by Yuuki; January 7th, 2019 at 06:51 PM.
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki View Post
    Edreamer If CCC ever gets like a sequel event featuring the characters from foxtail would you translate that one? in fgo? or would it depend on your time schedule again?

Beast III/R was only the half there still beast III/L so i assume the other half be from foxtail characters maybe or lostbelt.
    Honestly, it would depend, both on my own schedule and whether others might translate before me, but I will cautiously say I would be open to translating another Extra event, whether it be connected to CCC or Extella. I can’t make any commitments for something that isn’t even certain will happen yet, so I can’t say anymore than that.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Well so far I see it those guys would just do summary not really full translate in events so far.

Oh ok anyways thank you. I just know it may happen soon due to the datamine servants being only a few left and their name were on the list.. and foxtail seems like its near the ending too.

the Indian Lostbelt seem like it might be related to Extra Lostbelt#4

Did Suzuka just give tamamo vision of kazu
    Last edited by Yuuki; January 8th, 2019 at 12:26 AM.
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

I think is more likley Tamamos own skill, then Suzuka, allowing her to look into Kazus past. She seems, to me at least, to be moving freely in the past rather then be forced to watch it. As for the reason I can't say. Tamamo is captures so this could be her just killing boredom or to help with an escape plan. We'll probably learn in a few Chapters with a little luck.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar

Is this Negima now?

A new Chapter should be out soon and hopefully it will be along one. It may be back story but I'm enjoying it every much.

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...30eb24fca2/pn1
    It got dark quick. Did the father start the fire to train his son? Also love the censorship LOL.
    After relooking at the chapter I think
    Spoiler:
    Kazuto made the fire by accident when he ran away after throwing the bell Caster looks at it and the metal inside is rising then I think his stress made him activate it.

Hope clear picture of this chapter will be posted soon.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; May 5th, 2019 at 01:01 AM.

Anyone have any thoughts on whats going to be shown next. I think we will see why Kazuto entered the Grail war but I don't think we will see the battles him and Saber fought.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Ahahahaha censored-_-
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Ahahahaha censored-_-
    Huh?

On the first page Casters body is censored, by being blurred, guess we're not the only once noticing she is only wearing her hear ribbon but only there the rest of the time she is see able. Hopefully someone will post the chapter on imgur.com I feel it give better resolution and the current pics make me have to refresh the page a few time before the picture can be shown.