canon finish apo vol 3

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    :'(
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Words make it sadder. Thanks for the translation.

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Sorry for the delay, here’s the translation of the latest chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 49.5
    Page 1:Text: Alter Egos, the forms of their love—
    Chapter 49.5: Kingprotea VS Kazuradrop 4

Page 2-3:
    Kazuradrop: Domina Cornam.
    Julius (thought): Domina Cornam!? // Why is she using a skill she knows won’t work…!?
    Kazuradrop: Julius-san… isn’t moving… // No… you can’t move anymore at this point. // You don’t have enough stamina left to overwrite Domina Cornam.
    Julius (thought): Is she buying time to escape…!? // She judged herself to be at too much of a disadvantage against Kingprotea and gave up trying to win here!? // But, let alone BB’s shadows,
    Kingprotea: Hnn…!
    Julius (thought): not even Meltlilith’s “All Drain” // can stop Kingprotea!
    Kingprotea: Hmph!

Page 4:
    Kingprotea: I won’t let you… // escape!
    Kazuradrop: Escape? // Ufufu. // Incorrect, as usual. // I’m merely widening the distance between us, // you carefree dolt—
    Hakuno: Distance…!?

Page 5:
    Kazuradrop: I tried using it on senpai, // but, as expected, my self-modification isn’t yet complete enough to grasp him. // But, // I can freely grasp you, // Kingprotea—!!
    Hakuno: !? // I got a bad feeling. // Kingprotea! // Close the distance between you—
    Kazuradrop: Crash & // Trash!!

Page 6:
    Kingprotea: Y-

Page 7:
    Kingprotea: -es!

Page 8:
    Kingprotea: ? // ?
    Hakuno: …P- // Protea!!
    Julius: — // Passionlip’s id_es…!?
    Kazuradrop: “Crash & Trash” // Anything that can fit into my palm… within my field of vision // is crushed and compressed regardless of their actual size…!

Page 9:
    Kingprotea: Aa… // Uu.
    Julius (thought): Field of vision—
    Julius: So you took so much distance in order to fully grasp Protea’s entire body…!
    Kazuradrop: She really should have realized… // that her giant body was her greatest shield— // You lost the moment you didn’t sense any danger // when I moved so far away… Kingprotea.
    Kingprotea: Ah…! // Ah…!
    Kingprotea (thought): Th…This feeling… // I’ve don’t know this feeling…!! // I wandered aimlessly through a dark sea for a long… long time. // It was lonely, desolate and cold, but— // I’ve never felt anything like this before— // ……Then, this must mean—

Page 10:
    Kingprotea (thought): I’m— // dying—
    Hakuno: Kingprotea—!
    Julius: Kishinami, // it’s over. // We’re retreating.
    Hakuno: Wha… // Please wait, Julius.
    Julius: You agreed to my conditions earlier, remember?
    Hakuno: But Kingprotea is…! // We have to stop Kazura right away, or else—
    Julius: Right now, we don’t have the means to stop Kazuradrop.
    Hakuno: …Wait, I know. // Give me that replica and I’ll…!!
    Julius: It’s no good.

Page 11:
    Julius: BB took precautions against it being stolen // and locked its user registration for me alone beforehand. // You lack the user rights to utilize it.
    Hakuno: No way…!
    Kingprotea: Please take…senpai away… // Julius-…san… // I…have to… // save senpai…right? // Because…I have to properly love him…
    Julius: …… // Leave it to me.
    Kazuradrop: You’re telling them to run away…while I’m busy crushing you? // Kuh… // To go so far for self-sacrifice instead of self-preservation, ridiculous…
    Hakuno: …I…

Page 12:
    Hakuno: I can’t leave you like this…Kingprotea…! // Because you’re…crying, aren’t you—!?
    Kingprotea (thought): Ah… // Senpai is saying my name. // Ah… // I dreamt…and dreamt…

Page 13:
    Kingprotea (thought): I kept dreaming… // of the last fragment of something precious, which was all I had left. // Senpai… // is exactly the person I always thought he was.

Page 14:
    Kingprotea (thought): That makes me // so happy. // Senpai thinks of me. // I think of senpai.
    Hakuno (flashback): Love probably isn’t something you take and obtain, // but something you nurture by thinking of the other person. That’s what I think, at least.

Page 15:
    Kingprotea (thought): My stomach is still so empty. // I’m still hungry. // But the rumblings of my empty stomach have stopped…

Page 16:
    Hakuno: K…King… // protea—!
    Text: Kingprotea comes to understand love, and—Text: Alter Egos, the forms of their love—
    Chapter 49.5

Seriously considering having to change the credits image at this point... To be honest, I don't even remember if Suzuka's even still alive or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    She was standing outside of Sword Camelot ineffectually last I recall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Chapter 49.5

Seriously considering having to change the credits image at this point... To be honest, I don't even remember if Suzuka's even still alive or not.
    Looks good.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Yeah I remember now. Should have maybe made one with the Sakura 5 in the meantime. We'll see, I guess.

E: Alright, changed the credits page to something a little more fitting. For now.
    Last edited by fumei; October 10th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Looks OK to me. Also pg 5 made check chapter 28 again and take a closer look at "Sakura". I think I will need to see other scenes with "Sakura" to see if there are hints of other times she may have tried to use a power. I like the new credits page and thanks to all involved.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Kazuradrop hit puberty.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder who that girl from the last two pages was; is Fate/Extra CCC: Sakura Ribbon getting a new character this late in the game?
    canon finish apo vol 3

I feel this chapter ended the arc that stared when Violet and Shinji betrayed Kazuradrop/BB. The last two pages have me looking forward to next month. I can hardly wait till this one is translated and type set.

JP Friend Code
    https://imgur.com/a/Aw0grVm
    maybe a bit better resolution
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Kazuradrop hit puberty.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder who that girl from the last two pages was; is Fate/Extra CCC: Sakura Ribbon getting a new character this late in the game?
    It's a boy according to the text.
    Probably Kazu, Suzuka's master.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    the joke

your head
    canon finish apo vol 3

Oh no, the predator lolis are preying on defenseless adult women.

598,535,004 (NA)

I wonder why Caster is seeing Kazu as from what I've seem only Master and Servant or Servent and another version of the share a mental link. Could this be an unknown skill of hers able to see in other past? It would help explain how she seems to know so much about who is the true big bad is before anyone else. (The skill idea is a joke)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    You know, Kazura's kimono was always weird setting wise, but now she kinda looks like Wu outfit wise.

Also is her monster part her right leg?

I think it is hidden behind some fabric so it looks different then her left.

JP Friend Code
    No Julius noooooo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Could this be an unknown skill of hers able to see in other past? It would help explain how she seems to know so much about who is the true big bad is before anyone else. (The skill idea is a joke)
    She has the power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo Cat profile
    Because she is the offshoot of Tamamo-no-Mae, she also possess the power to perceive the principle of things and see the truth, she just does not say anything.

OH I originally thought it meant she could see and read peoples auras. Now I wonder what Caster is doing. Is she looking into Kazu's past for good reason or just to find dirt to pay JK Saber back.