Page 112 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1262102107110111112113114117122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Thanks as always savepoint, EDreamer, Paitouch and everyone else working on this. EDreamer you thought the Caster we've been seeing may be a different person? Is it because she seems so serious right now or did I overlook something? I'm wondering also does anyone think we will learn what Kazuradrop did to Kazuhito when she recruited him in this journey into the past?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Thanks as always savepoint, EDreamer, Paitouch and everyone else working on this. EDreamer you thought the Caster we've been seeing may be a different person? Is it because she seems so serious right now or did I overlook something? I'm wondering also does anyone think we will learn what Kazuradrop did to Kazuhito when she recruited him in this journey into the past?
    The same one. Probably
    Maybe it's because her "husband", said something that made her heart broken
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Ah, I wasn’t clear about that. It’s not that I don’t think it’s Tamamo, but rather that her speech and thoughts are so clearly detached and different from her usual self that this form of her is either her past self as a goddess (before she incarnated as Tamamo no Mae) looking into the future or her current self somehow reverting to her original divine state due to the shock of being rejected by Hakuno. That’s just my current theory, since this Tamamo is displaying powers that she shouldn’t have as a Servant.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Tamamo's nakedness is really starting to bug me at this point, also is he dying or something?

JP Friend Code
    Good chapter, good characterization for Kazu and Suzuka treating him like Sakanoue. Very cute, now we knew where she got the fox ears idea from lol. It's some freaking cosplay photos in dem magazines.

LOL looks like Tamamo is sit full of personality giving the picture and her serious act isn't unbreakable. Looks to be an interesting chapter for Kazu and Suzuka look forward to seeing what is being said between them. Thank-you Paitouch for the Scans.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Same Saka, huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Spoiler:
    While playing FGO CCC event Tamacat said she was made to deal with the Sakura five. It also made it seem Suzuka has, at least to me, one more ace up she sleeve.
    I'm wondering if this is foreshadowing events in the manga or if it is from another time line?

JP Friend Code
    Suzuka's another trick is her 3rd NP, already shown in FGO and her mats, the sanzendaisensekai thing.

Cat was referring to the ending of Tamamo route, in which Hakuno said the Tamamo Nine were worse than BB's.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the latest chapter. Looks like Tamamo has gone back to acting like her usual self, which really makes me wonder just what state she's in right now. Anyway, it looks like we're finally starting to catch up to the present, so hopefully this flashback will end in the next few chapters.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 53
    Page 1:
    Saber: —You’re the Master // who summoned me…right?
    Texy: The true form of the Servant Sakagami Kazuhito summoned!?
    Kazuzhito: Wha… // …Guh! // Ah… // Yeah…
    Kazuhito (thought): …A Path has been formed between me and her…!? —I see… // This is a Servant, just like the rumours said…!

Page 2:
    Saber: Okay. // Servant // Saber, // super-summoned by your call! // I guess ☆ // Nice to meet ya♥
    Large text beneath speech bubbles: Here to serve and please.
    Kazuhito: …“Ya”…?

Page 3:
    Tamamo (thought): Oo… // Oaaaa~…! // The way she fails to read the mood completely overlaps with my character! // I didn’t think watching someone else fail at brightening the serious atmosphere like I would would be so unbearable! // —But well, // that kind of attitude might actually be just right for someone like Sakagami-san.
    Saber: Eh… “Sakagami”…!?
    Kazuhito: Something wrong with my name?
    Saber: It’s kinda similar to my ex-boyfriend’s name…
    Kazuhito: Ex… what?

Page 4:
    Kazuhito: This is our assigned room. // …So, who’s this “ex-boyfriend”?
    Saber: Tamura Maro-sama.
    Kazuhito: Pssh // You mean…Sakanoue Tamura Maro…?
    Saber: Bingo. // So to avoid any awkwardness, I’ll call you by your first name, Master! // “Kazuhito” or “Kazu-kun”? // Which do you like?
    Kazuhito: At the very least, don’t call me Kazu-kun. // Anyway, just “Master” is good enough.
    Saber: Hey, like, isn’t calling you your first name actually lewder and a greater hurdle? // How lewd of you, Kazu-kun.
    Kazuhito: Don’t call me Kazu-kun.

Page 5:
    Kazuhito (thought): …What’s with this Servant…?
    Kazuhito: …So, // what’s your true name?
    Saber: I am the daughter of the Demon King of the Fourth Heaven, // the Saber of the glorious dancing petals, // Suzuka Gozen. // Got it?

Page 6:
    Kazuhito: Suzuka…
    Saber: Hmm? What is it?
    Kazuhito: …Gozen?
    Saber: … // …Hey!

Page 7:
    Text: The origin story of the rival student lies here—
    Chapter 53: Sakagami Kazuhito III

Page 8:
    Saber: Seriously, I can’t believe you! // Kazu-kun, aren’t you Japanese!?
    Kazuhito: Sorry. // It’s true that my parents originally lived in Japan, // but I was born after the collapse of the Japanese state. // I’ve never once set foot there. // And don’t call me Kazu-kun. // This school uniform? // This is something…
    Kazuhito (thought): which my dad wore at my age
    Kazuhito: that I saw in a photo. // …What about you? // What’s with that outfit of yours?
    Saber: Ehehe, you noticed? // It’s cute, right? This is what a high school girl wears!

Page 9:
    Saber: I researched the historical background of Japan in the 2000s since that’s what the stage for the Holy Grail war is based on, // but when I learned about high school girls, // they seemed really popular and beautiful, // and like something truly of worth. // And besides, // it seemed super fun, you know? // It really is the perfect concept for me. // So I decided to go with it. // Well, // I can’t manifest as a Servant in my original form anyway, // so it was perfect timing for an image change!

Page 10:
    Kazuhito: …Do you even understand // what a “high school girl” is in the first place?
    Saber: What I care about most isn’t its origins, but the concept of “high school girl” as a way of living. // Rather than think about boring details, it’s best to live through life happy, you know?
    Tamamo (thought): …Just about what I thought. // …The reason Suzuka-san’s JK motif seems a bit template-ish // is because it is based on second-hand information instead of experience. // Her JK act is pretty standard at first glance, but it’s fundamentally the opposite of true high school girls who chase the latest trends. // That explains her constant search for what’s “cool and stylish”.
    Kazuhito: …As long as it has nothing to do with me, you can do as you wish.
    Saber: !

Page 11:
    Saber: Hey, // hey! // Look, look! A theme park date! // I really love these kinds of things! // Putting on fake ears(?) and riding a jet coaster and Ferris Wheel and going through a haunted house // with your boyfriend! // Kazu-kun, have you ever gone on a theme park date? // But why ears…? Is it moe…? I guess…? // (small) What about a tail?
    Kazuhito: What the heck are you talking about…?
    Tamamo (though): Th…

Page 12:
    Tamamo (thought): This is the reason!? // For why this JK copied my ears (and tail)!? // …In fact, that explains the Ferris Wheel too. // By the looks of it, this JK might have eventually sprouted those ears even without meeting me…
    Kazuhito: …So. // More importantly, I’ve looked up your legend…there seem to be several different versions, though. // Which one is fact, Saber?
    Saber: …Geez, // that’s, like, totally trivial. // I’m me and that’s that.
    Kazuhito (thought): Does this Servant perhaps have Mad Enhancement? // Why does nothing I say get through to her…?

Page 13:
    Saber: So, // what’re we doing today? // We have free time until our opponent is announced, right?
    Sound effect: Whoosh
    Kazuhito: I’m going to read a book.
    Saber: Eh? // You were doing that just now—a grimoire? // Looks like a tome on old-style magecraft…
    Kazuhito: It’s just a habit…part of my daily routine.
    Sound effect: Slam
    Kazuhito: Don’t bother me for the next two hours.
    Saber: Ha…Haaa!!? // The heck is that!? // You’re leaving such a stylish girl by her lonesome to go back to reading? // That seriously makes no sense!

Page 14:
    Saber: …Looks like I // have bad compatibility with this Master… // Moon Cell, // you’re way too sloppy…
    Kazuhito: Urgh… // Urgh… // Fu…Fumi… // Hah! // Haa // Damn it… // Haa // The same dream as usual… // Haa // Haa // Haa // Haa
    Saber: … // The heck is that?

Page 15:
    Saber: …That’s why you said // “do as you wish as long as it has nothing to do with me”?
    Kazuhito: …? // What are you talking about?
    Sound effect: Bang!
    Kazuhito: What…are you-!?
    Saber: Kazu-kun, // you don’t understand yourself at all! // Your self-awareness is a complete mess!

Page 16:
    Saber: For instance, your Crest and Circuits. // They have high performance, but consume a ton of magic energy // and their production rate is low, making them extremely peaky. // And what happened back then was due to the magical energy that got transplanted along with your Crest! // All those factors simply piled together and caused that explosion! // There’s no way you could have prevented it when it was your first time using your Crest! // …So it’s not // your fault… // …Kazu-kun…!
    Kazuhito: …
    Kazuhito (thought): My Circuits are specialized in “diffusion”… // So that might have caused my memories to link to Saber…!
    Kazuhito: Damn it… // My memories flowed over to you, didn’t they…!?
    Saber: …The reason you haven’t done well with your training until now // is because of your Circuits’ peaky performance. It’s not that you don’t have talent… it’s the opposite…!

Page 17:
    Kazuhito: Haa… // … // …What are you trying to say…?
    Saber: …I’m saying // —there are things in life you just can’t do anything about!! // …So it’s fine to try and be at least a little happy. // Even you really want to be happy deep down, Kazu-kun!
    Kazuhito: — // It has nothing to do with you.
    Saber: You’re wrong! It does…!

Page 18:
    Kazuhito: …If you say anything more, I’ll use a Command Spell. // …So // don’t make me waver any further…!
    Text: One boy’s enclosed heart.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Suzuka is a good girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    so cold

but understandable
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

EDreamer, I to hope the flash back ends soon. It's nice to see Tamamo but I'm wondering what has happened to her physical body. Thanks for the translation. Mizukume guess I was see too much in Cats word since the event had both her and Suzuka in it. When I have Suzuka bond high I'll be able to read about the skill.

Don't know if this should be posted here but GoldenUmi5 is doing a translated play of Fate CCC Tamamo, part 1 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpW4...uoP1nq5LluGhIY. Though there is a Gil one out already, I thought since Foxtails is about Tamamo this may be worth looking at.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Guess I'll book mark this, hope someone translates EMIYA's as well soon

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Subscribed
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Don't know if this should be posted here but GoldenUmi5 is doing a translated play of Fate CCC Tamamo, part 1 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpW4...uoP1nq5LluGhIY. Though there is a Gil one out already, I thought since Foxtails is about Tamamo this may be worth looking at.
    Now I'm also working with him to reduce workload lol. He's already using the core parts of the main story from the Gil's TL so all that left are Tamamo-specific lines, which I already did several scenes and I will keep it going from that.

US Friend Code
    Thanks for the work! More translated material is great for plebs who can't read Japanese

Thanks Mizukume, please also thank GoldenUmi5 for me as well. Also I've seen most your translations on reddit. I was wondering if you or anyone has translated the boss fight with Tamamo and Twice Vs Tamamo and Hakuno? Does it give anymore insight into her time as Twice servant?