Page 93 of 167 FirstFirst ... 438388919293949598103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    In any case, here's the translation for this month's chapter (and don't ask me about the mistaken chapter numbering, I just assume that there was some kind of error with the publishing department):

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 45
    Page 1:
    Hakuno: ………… // No way… Since… When…!?
    Text: Julius appears before the last Alter Ego, Kazuradrop!
    Julius: -- // She’s been lurking by our side // since before you woke from that dream.

Page 2-3:
    Julius: Isn’t that right, // Kazuradrop?
    Kazuradrop: Ufufu… // BB was the one who prepared this old school building, // and Sakura was in charge of overseeing it. // But I asked a little favor // and took over all the school’s management rights before you all appeared here. // …Hmm. // The fact that you know all this // proves my suspicions. // Isn’t that right, BB’s secret dog?
    Hakuno: !
    Julius: That’s right. // I was working with the 2nd BB.

Page 4:
    Text: Julius B. Harwey. The assassin of the Harwey family. And also--
    Chapter 45: Replica

Page 5:
    Hakuno: Julius…!? You…
    Julius: In other words, I was a double agent.
    Hakuno (small): Double…
    Julius: --I don’t know what her objective was, // but the 2nd BB kidnapped participants from the Holy Grail War to the Far Side of the Moon, // and trapped you alone in a dream. // While that was happening, she came to scout me, who had lost in battle and was merely awaiting my own dissolution, as a spy. // I decided to pretend to obey her in order to keep observe and keep tabs on her actions. // But before I could start properly acting as a spy, // I lost all contact with BB right after Kishinami woke up. // …Most likely--

Page 6:
    Kazuradrop: --I told you before, remember? // “BB is insane as an AI.” // She’s full of contradictions as an AI-- // An imperfect (ruby: incompetent) AI is unpleasant, bothersome and unnecessary, right? // So I ate most of her.
    Hakuno: Ate--!?
    Julius: “Ate”--So absorbing a target and turning them into your own power is your id_es, // “Insect Eater”, is it?

Page 7:
    Kazuradrop: Fufu… The BB who saved Hakuno-senpai back then // managed to run away twice before I could finish eating her, but she’s merely a drained carcass at this point. // That BB only has 1/8 of her full power left! // Her dash to save you back then was the most she was able to do.
    Julius: And as for the 7/8 of the power you ate… you used that memory data to make the 1st BB-- // a fake BB that you fabricated…!
    Kazuradrop: --That’s no good, Julius-san. // Please phrase it // correctly.

Page 8:
    Kazuradrop: First, // based on the gap in their current abilities, // the one who is worthy of being called the “real BB” at this point is the doll I made. // Second, // I only put 5/8 of BB’s power in that doll. // I disguised Meltlilith with the exterior of BB and have been controlling her actions from here. // (small text): I’m personally using the remaining 2/8. // Third, // it’s not quite right to call it “memory data”. // For example, Meltlilith’s id_es “All Drain” // can only melt and absorb others as simple experience points. // But my “Insect Eater” is different. // Though it only works against those of the “Sakura series”, // I can “absorb the target into myself with all of their abilities and characteristics intact”.

Page 9:
    Kazuradrop: Eating BB (ruby: the main dish) right away was impossible, // so I started with Passionlip (ruby: an hors d’oeuvre) and Meltlilith (ruby: some soup) first. // After storing up power that way, // I crept up on BB from behind while her guard was down and… // Cho- // mp♥
    Julius: The reason you’re able to control BB’s shadows… the Shapeshifters is because of that ability. // Then why didn’t you absorb the original Sakura?

Page 10:
    Hakuno: ! // The original Sakura…!?
    Julius: Yeah. // Sakura, as well as Rin and Rani, have been captured, // but they’re still alive. // For now, anyway.
    Kazuradrop: To BB… or rather, the old BB, as she should be called now… // …Sakura is special. // Annoyingly, we Alter Egos, as beings born from the old BB, // were made so that we cannot lay a hand on her. // But my “Insect Eater” is an exception to that rule. // After all, it’s an ability specifically for eating Sakura, right? // It would be contradictory if I couldn’t eat her. // So when I took over the old school building, // I went to eat that carefree and oblivious Sakura, but…

Page 11:
    Sakura: Activate Cryostasis--
    Kazuradrop: Sakura froze herself and put up a firewall around her. // “Insect Eater” is a specialized skill that only works against Sakura. // I was unable to break the firewall protecting her and therefore unable to lay a hand on her-- // Using the power of Domina Cornam, // I’ve been modifying myself so that I can break through it and touch her, // but it seems it’ll take a little while longer before I’m capable of that.
    Hakuno: …Then, // Sakura, Rin and Rani are still in this building--
    Julius: Don’t show your back to the enemy, Kishinami!
    ???: That warning // is a bit late.

Page 12:
    NPC girl: You humans are // already surrounded.
    Hakuno: The NPCs--AIs…? // They’ve surrounded us…!?
    NPC girl: In order to resolve this situation, // we AIs have chosen to obey Kazuradrop-sama.

Page 13:
    Kazuradrop: Ufufu. I’d already finished winning them over when you all went to the hot springs. // These people immediately listened to me // once I asked a little favor.
    Julius: …
    NPC girl: Only incompetents would rely on incompetent humans. // We’ve already finished cleaning up the worthless AIs who opposed us. // …Fujimura Taiga seems to have higher privileges than me, though, // so she’s merely been imprisoned for the time being… // In any case, the student council’s authority has been abolished and we have taken over the school building. // It should have been like this from the start-- // And my privileges as a high-level AI exceed that of Matou Sakura. // With time, I can easily overcome the firewall protecting her, Kazuradrop-sama!
    Julius: … // Just what exactly does // “resolving the situation” mean for you all?

Page 14:
    NPC girl: Huh?
    Julius: One of Kazuradrop’s objective is obtaining the Holy Grail. // That is nothing less than rebellion against the Moon Cell. // Properly managing the Holy Grail War is the very reason for the existence of you NPCs. // But what you’re doing right now is the exact opposite. // Furthermore, you may extol your pride as an AI, // but the truth is merely that you were threatened into cooperating out of fear for your own life… // Do you understand what I’m getting at? // The Alter Ego you’re praising so much // shows no mercy to contradictory AIs like you. // Even if you obey her, // you have no future.
    NPC girl: ----! // That’s ridiculous…

Page 15:
    Kazuradrop: Ufufu… // You really are an idiot. // I never said I’d spare your life if you served me, remember? // As thanks for taking care of all those troublesome minor tasks for me, // I’ll turn you all into my experience points with “All Drain”…
    NPC girl: W-Why…!? // You managed to take over the school so easily thanks to us…! // And I can break through Matou Sakura’s firewall--
    Kazuradrop: You showed yourselves with convenient timing, yet didn’t you hear what I said? // With enough time, even I can break through it.
    NPC girl: Then… // What about… us…!? // What was the point of obeying you then--!?
    Kazuradrop: You were useful to me until the end… // That’s quite an honor, you know? // Well, I’ll barely get any experience points from you all, though.
    NPC girl: No… // way…

Page 16:
    Hakuno: … // In the first place… why did you pretend to be Sakura?
    Kazuradrop: --I can’t lay a hand on any Master myself. // Well, I’ll make sure to take a long time explaining the details later, once we’re alone together-- // Now then, Julius-san. // Hand over Hakuno-senpai-- // No matter how exceptional of a human you are, // you’re powerless before these children of mine.
    Julius: …You stole BB’s power, // and took over the old school building.

Page 17:
    Julius: Then you invaded Kishinami’s dream // and attacked BB when she rushed over to stop you. // …Is that right?
    Kazuradrop: Yes. // So what?
    Julius: While BB was escaping from you in the dream, // she used the last of her power to send a message to me.
    BB (flashback): Juliu… // Please prote… senpai… // And don’t tru… Saku
    Kazuradrop: So that’s why, even if you had no proof, // you suspected me while I was acting as Sakura. // But what’s the point of bringing that up now?
    Julius: Basically, BB’s interests and mine align in this case.

Page 18:
    Julius: Kishinami. // I will protect you.
    Text: Will Julius’ hidden trump card save Hakuno?
    Kazuradrop: That’s! // A replica… of the Staff of Rulership!? // BB! // She gave you that trump card while escaping!?
    And here's Chapter 45, in all its weird numbering glory!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Looks good, just a few minor corrections: on page 5, remove the “keep” before “observe”. And on page 8, you forget to add the small text about the remaining 2/8 of BB’s power.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Looks good, just a few minor corrections: on page 5, remove the “keep” before “observe”. And on page 8, you forget to add the small text about the remaining 2/8 of BB’s power.
    Should be fixed!
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Thanks, love you

- - - Updated - - -

Love you too EDreamer
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Changed the credits page a little, to actually be appropriate for the magazine release.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    So BB is actually not that bad?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

So Kazuradrop is the true mastermind behind everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    The 2nd BB is the one who originally kidnapped the masters and trapped Hakuno in a dream in the first place. Even Julius, her own spy, didn't know what she was planning and never got a chance to. Even if Hakuno and everyone else does defeat Kazuradrop, there's still the original BB and her own plans to worry about.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    ...Well, it’s a bit more complicated than that. She does, after all, openly titles herself as a “great devil”. It’s more like she’s a twisted girl in love who can’t but bully what she loves (where do you think Melt’s sadism comes from?), and she takes it to extreme lengths that some others (sane people) would call crazy and homicidal.

Rather, it’s more like for all her mischievous nature and exaggerated villainess tendencies, she’s still acting for the sake of “love” like the Sakura we know at her core, so she at least has the chance to be switch to being an ally, compared to the outright hostility shown by Kazuradrop towards Hakuno. She’s basically a girl bullying the guy she loves in order to mask her true feelings, but in Fox Tail, her bullying has been taken over by an even worse bully, so she sets aside her villain act for once and honestly tries to help. So the events in Fox Tail are actually pretty in line with her character.

Of course, once Kazuradrop is taken care of, that might change... BB just loves the ruin the mood of the moment, after all.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    New chapter today?

...Well, it’s a bit more complicated than that. She does, after all, openly titles herself as a “great devil”. It’s more like she’s a twisted girl in love who can’t but bully what she loves (where do you think Melt’s sadism comes from?), and she takes it to extreme lengths that some others (sane people) would call crazy and homicidal.

Rather, it’s more like for all her mischievous nature and exaggerated villainess tendencies, she’s still acting for the sake of “love” like the Sakura we know at her core, so she at least has the chance to be switch to being an ally, compared to the outright hostility shown by Kazuradrop towards Hakuno. She’s basically a girl bullying the guy she loves in order to mask her true feelings, but in Fox Tail, her bullying has been taken over by an even worse bully, so she sets aside her villain act for once and honestly tries to help. So the events in Fox Tail are actually pretty in line with her character.

Of course, once Kazuradrop is taken care of, that might change... BB just loves the ruin the mood of the moment, after all.
    Hey apocrypha collab is coming will you translate the story if you have time Edreamer for fgo? sorry if this is offtopic post. The ending for this manga is close so they will soon be able to debut in fgo.

Tamamo still has not reveal her true name and noble phantasm event sadly.
    Marie-F/GO:346086588
    Gilgamesh-F/GO:462 754 342
    Ryougi Shiki-F/GO:453 547 105

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    I think the author said a few chapters ago was the halfway point

- - - Updated - - -

I forget where I even heard that, maybe twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Although with Kazuradrop reveal already having happened, there's only like two things preventing the egos from still getting into FGO. Kazura's NP and Violet's NP are the only bits of information left. Also I guess Gozen's third NP, but FGO really didn't have any problems spoiling that one already.

JP Friend Code
    GO even spoiled Suzuka's 3rd SG lol.

JP Friend Code
    Huh, pai hasn't uploaded it yet it seems
    guess I can do it
    ****************************file/xykyt2...0Tail%2046.zip
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Huh, pai hasn't uploaded it yet it seems
    guess I can do it
    ****************************file/xykyt2...0Tail%2046.zip
    Thanks. Sorry to ask this again, but could someone please upload an imgur link of this?

Also, I will consider doing the Apo-FGO event, but it will depend on the situation at the time and whether or not someone else decides to do it first.

And the author stated that we’re now in the final third of the Foxtail story, not the second half.
    Last edited by EDreamer; March 26th, 2018 at 10:17 AM.

JP Friend Code
    JULIUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Looks like Hakuno is gonna be raped by loli...

US Friend Code
    One month for 14 pages is kind of sad.

US Friend Code
    Thanks. Sorry to ask this again, but could someone please upload an imgur link of this?
    Here you go again.
    https://imgur.com/a/t9HS5
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by DlanorAozaki View Post
    One month for 14 pages is kind of sad.
    Prillya life
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    rip julius

welcome back to traumaland hakuno
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

This Sakurloli is scary.

I want Kingprotea back.

598,535,004 (NA)