Page 121 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2171111116119120121122123126131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    This is why you talk with your servant rather than go full suffering boner and shut them out

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for this month's chapter. We've finally reached the end of this long flashback arc, with only perhaps an expansion of their meeting BB/Kazuradrop left to cover. By the way, is it just me, or does Fionn's brief description of his Master remind you of a certain Romanian magus, who was his Master in the Third Holy Grail War in Fuyuki? Probably won't be expanded on, but it wouldn't surprise me if the author decided to leave a little Easter Egg like that for fun.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 58
    Page 1:
    Tamamo (thought): Fionn mac Cumhaill. // One of the great Celtic heroes. // —It really is sad. // This natural narcissist is essentially saying, // “Even if I leave these two to their own devices, they won’t be able to gather all the Triggers in time. // I lose nothing from giving my true name to enemies who won’t be able to participate in this round’s match”—
    Saber: …I didn’t ask that…! // …Why would the mighty knight chief help his opponents like this…?
    Fionn: Quite simple, really. // I came here on orders to attack our opponents this round, // but unfortunately, the spear I wield isn’t one // that I would point at those who shine brightly even in the midst of hardship.
    Text: Fionn’s true intentions in saving them are—

Page 2:
    Fionn: However, if I return without accomplishing anything, I won’t be able to justify myself before my Master. // So I took down an attack program that just happened to cross my path. // I don’t require words of gratitude, but I’ll accept any praise you deem fit to give.
    Saber: …! // …I can’t call myself a woman if I don’t say thanks for being saved… // Haa… // So I’ll say it regardless of how you feel. // Haa… // —Thanks…!
    Fionn: —Despite how you look, you’re unexpectedly serious at your core, Suzuka Gozen. // Even with your spirit origin so weakened, // your stubborn resolve to remain strong before your enemy is praiseworthy.
    Kazuhito: …Guh… So you were watching us… // this whole time…!
    Fionn: My Master is quite cowardly. // He’ll use any means to win, apparently. // He’s the kind of man who’s skilled at scheming and trickery.

Page 3:
    Saber: Then why did you go against your Master’s orders and save us?
    Fionn: If my Master isn’t present when something unexpected happens, // I have no choice but to make my own decisions on the spot, don’t I? // Don’t worry. // I am the man who led the Knights of Fiona, after all. // I’m not so foolish as to misjudge the strength of my enemies.
    Saber: …In other words… we’re so weak that we’re not even in your sights…
    Fionn: Please, don’t misunderstand. // I could never look away from a beautiful woman like you… // Hoh. // —Are those Mystic Eyes of Charming you have there?
    Saber: !
    Fionn: …It seems I’m fated to encounter those with such abilities. // What a troublesome fate I have…

Page 4:
    Saber: What? You want to be charmed or something?
    Fionn: Hahaha. // That’s a fine joke. // Right now, it’s hard for you to even increase the power output of your Mystic Eyes. // Well then, I’ll take my leave now. // The young Master there. // In terms of trust received from your Servant, // you’re definitely the winner here.

Page 5:
    Fionn: As you can see, I’m so beautiful that I went through many troubles with women when I was alive.
    Saber&Kazuhito: —That’s why // the healthy relationship the two of you have forged is a bit dazzling to my eyes—
    Kazuhito: …!
    Fionn: Treasure that bond till the very end. // Farewell.
    Kazuhito (thought): —In the end, we didn’t manage to obtain the Trigger today.

Page 6:
    Kazuhito (thought): Saber managed to recover on the final day, // and thanks to that we managed to obtain the Primary Trigger, but… // We were just one day // short of the time we needed.

Page 7:
    Chapter 58: Sakagami Kazuhito VIII
    Text: Two girls hanging out after school. Is this what they call matching outfits?

Page 8:
    Saber: …I’m sorry. // It’s my fault.
    Kazuhito: You… // did well…

Page 9:
    Kazuhito: I too… // won’t run from my fate… // That’s what I decided…
    Leila (flashback): I’m the one who decided… to not run away and use Ushi-Gozen, who you hate so much, anymore…
    Kazuhito: I decided… // that I won’t run away…!!
    Saber: … // …In the end…
    Kazuhito (thought): …I’m sorry, // Fumika… // I wasn’t able to save you,

Page 10:
    Kazuhito: nor make you smile. // I’m sorry—
    Kirei: —So you failed to gather both Triggers. // Those who lack the qualifications to participate in the round’s match // cannot set foot into the coliseum.

Page 11:
    Kazuhito (thought): —We lost…
    Kirei: Farewell. // Young wizard.
    Kazuhito (thought): Losers are immediately deleted by the Moon Cell. // Just like the opponents I defeated—
    Kirei: …No, I suppose I should call you a magus. // Someone who wasn’t acknowledged on Earth // will be buried within the digital moon. // It makes sense, I guess.

Page 12:
    Text: Their battle ends—
    Saber: It’s my fault… // You must be scared… // I’m sorry… // …I don’t want this… // I—wanted to spend so much more time with—
    Last edited by EDreamer; January 25th, 2020 at 02:09 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Meanwhile real Extra players forced their half-dead Tamamos to clear the whole floor after getting ONE PUNCHED by Li.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Meanwhile real Extra players forced their half-dead Tamamos to clear the whole floor after getting ONE PUNCHED by Li.
    Like Saber, if I remember right, Tamamo chooses to go. They both worry about their masters safety not their own. Thank-you for the translation EDreamer. I see one miss type on page one when
    (Fionn: Quite simple, really. // I came here on orders to attack our opponents this round, // but unfortunately, the "speak" I wield) I think you meant spear. Other then that it looks great as always. I was right about one thing though knowing what they said did make it sad.

Well not breaking news but web ace JP seems to be releasing a chapter every week https://web-ace.jp/tmca/contents/2000004/ though it is right now on ch 7-1 so it will be a while till it catches up. Speaking of which hopefully a new chapter will come out this month.

New chapter is out http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...9758eec4a7/pn1 We are now officially done with the flash back though this chapters final page is sad and reminds me of Volume 7's cover https://web-ace.jp/rs/ace/compace/co...07up.jpg/w292/. There is also a lot of censorship this time around. Now that its over I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this arc. I liked it but it was just too long for me though I wonder how I will feel for the next time we go through one? I mean we will have to have one for Casters past. I think I will have no problem with that one since anything that deals with Caster I find enjoyable. Now that the story can start moving forward I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; February 25th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It was fine to me, Fumika getting isekai'd was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    New chapter is out http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...9758eec4a7/pn1 We are now officially done with the flash back though this chapters final page is sad and reminds me of Volume 7's cover https://web-ace.jp/rs/ace/compace/co...07up.jpg/w292/. There is also a lot of censorship this time around. Now that its over I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this arc. I liked it but it was just too long for me though I wonder how I will feel for the next time we go through one? I mean we will have to have one for Casters past. I think I will have no problem with that one since anything that deals with Caster I find enjoyable. Now that the story can start moving forward I can't wait to see what happens next.
    I didn't dislike it, but it ultimately failed to make me give a shot about Kazu, I actually laughed when his sister got hit by a truck because of how scripted his suffering felt, and I'm glad it's over so that we can go back to all the other characters

That's messed up.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

His hope spot was literally smashed before his eyes with impeccable timing, I couldn't help myself

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    So nice that we can continue with the good part of the story. It was necessary, but there was so much padding. I feel like it could have been done in a third of the time. Even this chapter could have been completely skipped by adding three pages onto the previous chapter.

JP Friend Code
    The question I have is why Tamamo had that whole flashback about Suzuka while she's KOed?

US Friend Code
    Watermark free imgur link for magazine chapter 58.5! Imo it was a good arc, though felt a bit dragged out.
    Last edited by requiem; May 26th, 2020 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks requiem looks great. Lily Emilio I have a few thoughts on why.
    1. I can't read but are we sure that this is Casters first time opening her eyes well imprisoned. As reads it's our first seeing her there but she could have woken up early and we were shown her after she used this power.
    2. Her body may have been out but her mind and soul were sit awake so she decided since she had nothing else to do she used this ability.
    3. When she was loosing consciences her anger toward Saber was high, because Saber reveled one of her (casters) secret to Hakuno, she accidentally used one of her powers to find an equally devastating secret to use against Saber.
    When future chapters are released we'll hopefully learn more.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; February 26th, 2020 at 02:02 PM.

Man I really liked Fionn's portrayal in Foxtail. He keeps the narcissism towards woman but you can feel much better his chivalrous side, unlike well, most of FGO that he is played as a joke

It helps that he's not anywhere near Dia

JP Friend Code
    TBF him and Sabermuid are both pretty decent whenever they're around Benienma. Fionn in particular flex his IQ and clairvoyance so hard in both the Enmatei event and Beni interlude that I thought he's a different character entirely.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here is the translation for the latest chapter. In case you missed it, it finally explains why Suzuka replaced Liz in CCC, though the author avoids explicitly saying names as usual. It's nice to see the author is gradually showing how Foxtail diverged from CCC. Hopefully, we'll see the exact reason that caused Kazuradrop's rebellion in this timeline before the end of the manga. In any case, let's look forward to some story progress finally next chapter!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 58.5
    Page 1:
    Kazuhito (thought): —We lost…
    Kirei: Farewell. // Young wizard.
    Kazuhito (thought): Losers are immediately deleted by the Moon Cell. // Just like the opponents I defeated—
    Kirei: …No, I suppose I should call you a magus. // Someone who wasn’t acknowledged on Earth // will be buried within the digital moon. // It makes sense, I guess.
    Chapter 58.5: Sakagami Kazuhito VIII-2
    Text: Having lost the Holy grail War, Sakagami and Saber now—

Page 2:
    Saber: It’s my fault… // You must be scared… // I’m sorry… // …I don’t want this… // I—wanted to spend so much more time with—

Page 3:
    BB(fake): I’ll grant that wish in the Moon Cell’s stead.
    Kirei: …Mu? // … // Was it just my imagination?

Page 4-5:
    Saber: !!? // This place is…!? // !
    Kazuhito: …Haa! // Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa…
    BB(fake): You were scared, weren’t you? // Of dying. // You kept yourself together very well… Rejoice, Sakagami Kazuhito-san. // You have escaped deletion.
    Saber: …Who… are you? // A Servant? …No. This feeling… // Rather, your spiritron signature resembles the Moon Cell…!?
    BB(fake): My name is BB. // The AI who will become your hope.
    Saber: AI…? Is this some practical joke by the Moon Cell?
    BB(fake): Just before you both vanished, // I saved your lives, albeit temporarily.

Page 6:
    BB(fake): You narrowly averted death— // You must be relieved to have escaped your digital death. // Feel free to praise and cling to me, the Queen of the Moon.
    Saber: You saved us from deletion by the Moon Cell…!? // If that’s true, those are some crazy specs you have, but… // Everything about you is way too suspicious…! // State your objective.
    BB(fake): You’re both quite wonderful… // Sakagami-san… // I believe you said you “wouldn’t run away” and “wouldn’t enjoy yourself.”
    Kazuhito: !
    BB(fake): Though far too lofty a goal for a foolish human… // That is a kind of longing for perfection. // How splendid…

Page 7:
    BB(fake): Suzuka Gozen-san’s maidenly heart is also wonderful. // Even if the resolve of the person you love is trampled over, // even in this situation, you still—
    Saber: I don’t care about whatever you spied from us! // State your objective!!
    BB(fake): Objective? // I will obtain the Holy Grail // in order to become perfect.
    Saber&Kazuhito: !
    BB(fake): In order to do that, I will make a hole in the form of an Arena from the dark side of the Moon // and head for the Holy Grail.

Page 8:
    BB(fake): I want you both to help me with that. // If you obey my orders, // I promise to let you keep your lives. // Suzuka Gozen-san. // I will grant… the wish you whispered earlier.
    Suzuka: …! // …So this is an AI’s rebellion… // That’s quite something… // …Though, from the Moon Cell’s perspective as a device that wishes to observe undetermined factors, // this is exactly the kind of thing it would love to see, in a sense…!
    BB(fake): First, lend me that wonderful maidenly heart of yours, Suzuka Gozen-san. // I will make an Arena from it. // And… I would like to ask you to eliminate any threatening elements that pass through it.

Page 9:
    BB(fake): My predecessor hired this girl for the job, but she’s quite loud and annoying, so I relieved her of her duties. // Though I still plan to forcibly make her a cornerstone of an Arena later— // If you refuse my demands, // I will have no choice but to steal your freedom and use you as disposable tool as well… // It will be unfortunate, but I will have no choice but to melt Sakagami-san // and convert him into experience points for me…// Now then, please give me your answer. // Will you cooperate with me?

Page 10:
    Caster (thought): What a hideous form of enticement. // Not only is her explanation lacking details, she threatens and coerces them… // It just oozes of BB-san’s terrible personality.
    Kazuhito: I…! /// I… // I lost in the Holy Grail War… // That is reality…! // Obtain the Holy Grail, you say…? // Don’t speak of pipe dreams to me!
    BB(fake): Fufu… // Even though you should be relieved from having your death delayed, you’re still putting on a brave front… // Then, Suzuka Gozen-san, // how do you feel? // Simply by cooperating with me // you can spend time with your Master once more.

Page 11:
    Saber: I… // I…
    Kazuhito: Saber…!
    Saber: I…
    BB(fake): I’ll modify you a little // so that you can be a bit more honest.
    Saber: Kazu-kun!

Page 12:
    Kazuhito: —All right. // We’ll cooperate with you…!
    Saber: —If that’s what Kazu-kun has decided, // I’ll simply obey. // If that’s what Kazu-kun says he wants, // I’ll do whatever is needed, whether it be good or bad.
    BB(fake): Now, hand me your heart. // With my power, I can use it to create a paradise within the sea of Imaginary Numbers.
    Saber: I just have to take them all down, I know. // It’s for my boyfriend, after all♥
    Kazuhito: I have no memory of becoming your boyfriend.
    Saber: Look♥

Page 13:
    Saber: I want to make memories as lovers. You really don’t get it, do you? // On that point, after our destined meeting and confession…our dates and love points went way up!
    Kazuhito: Why is everything you say made up…?
    Saber: That’s what’s great about him! // That twisted side of him is so cute I can’t take it!
    Kazuhito: Hey, // at least refute her.
    Caster: What is your objective?
    Saber: Ah. // Yeah, yeah, I’ve been brainwashed. // It’s really troublesome.
    Caster: In other words, // you are capable of lying if it has to do with someone important to you.
    Saber: That’s-! // We’re obviously happy together!
    Kazuhito: Don’t force // your idea of “happiness” on me, // Saber.
    Saber: Kazu-kun. // I made a boxed lunch. // Please eat it♥

Page 14:
    Shinji: Hmph, so he’s the enemy. // He looks like the epitome of a mediocre guy just like Kishinami.
    Kazuhito: Who’s he?
    Hakuno: He’s Matou Shinji. He’s exactly the kind of guy he looks like. I’m sorry for this…
    Kazuhito: There’s no need to apologize. // I’m definitely mediocre. // I haven’t produced enough results to delude myself into thinking I’m a genius. // —Hmph. // “Have fun”? // How stupid // and worthless.
    Saber: Kazu-kun, // umm… the hot spring… was it fun?
    Kazuhito: … // It was a waste of time.
    Saber: Isn’t it fine? // What’s the point if you don’t have fun?
    Jinako: We’re joining your side. // …We heard from BB. // You and I are the same, after all—

Page 15:
    Kazuhito: We lost in the third round of the Holy Grail War, after all. // It was mostly my fault, though.
    Caster: Rather, I don’t want to be told that by the JK and Mr. Tainted Soul who are just being used by BB-san.
    Saber: …Fox.
    Kazuhito: …I see. // Kishinami… // You chose // not to run away, huh…
    Caster: …This is // Sakagami-san’s story—

Page 16-17:
    Caster (thought): This boy’s soul became terribly twisted // from his unfortunate experiences on Earth. // If my Master’s soul is a pure, unpolished gem, // Sakagami-san is a stone that has been weathered and distorted— // Even so, thanks to Suzuka-san’s devotion // and his experiences in the Holy Grail War, // little by little, he— // …But… // Just as I thought, Sakagami-san’s soul // was forcibly twisted and tainted by BB-san. // He was made to run away from reality // and clung to life as a result… // As a living being, that is proper, but… // In his case, it leads to tragedy—

Page 18:
    Text: Caster finally awakens—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Looks great EDreamer thank-you for your hard work. Given what fake BB said it looks like Liz may still show up. As to what made this time line this is my theory. Wouldn't it be that Kazuradrop was made? She and Kingprotea were not in the original CCC and in Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise SE.RA.PH she seem to, at least to me, want to betray BB in order to become what she thinks is perfect. Her drive to be perfect seems to be a constant so as long as she is around she will always be planning a rebellion against BB. As the story continues we may learn more why BB made her this time.

The latest chapter almost made me cry from the fact that we've finally back to the present
    BEGONE Flashback!