Page 105 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55595100103104105106107110115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Blog Entries
    So now Kazuradrop has 4/5s of the Sakura Five (counting herself) and most of BB's data fused with herself once she finishes absorbing Kingprotea. If she manages to fuse with Violet and the last portions of BB (and possibly the original Sakura), what will happen next?

Dear Type-Moon, STOP KILLING LOLIS.

598,535,004 (NA)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    So was Kingprotea destroyed or is she being eaten now? Also if eaten what powers will this give Kazuradrop?
    Quote Originally Posted by extra mats
    By the way, her natural enemy is Passionlip. In theory Lip’s “Trash and Crash” skill makes it possible to seal Kingprotea away. The Alter Ego sisters seem to enjoy a triangular power relationship where Lip beats Protea, Protea beats Melt, and Melt beats Lip.
    good shit author
    he really really goes deep with this stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    So now Kazuradrop has 4/5s of the Sakura Five (counting herself) and most of BB's data fused with herself once she finishes absorbing Kingprotea. If she manages to fuse with Violet and the last portions of BB (and possibly the original Sakura), what will happen next?
    She will be sorta like Kiara I assume. Tho still not gonna be as strong as Kiara since Kiara also absorbed like hundreds of servants plus transform into demon Bodhisattva.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Don't rage yet, they will definitely kill 1 more by the end of this - Kazuradrop.

Dear Type-Moon, keep killing lolis.

598,535,004 (NA)

JP Friend Code
    Sayonara Kingprotea

JP Friend Code
    Maybe a better resolution if anyone cares
    https://imgur.com/a/16ZZfeQ
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

JP Friend Code
    Thanks, I need those for my collection.

So she used Passionlip's skill to stop Kingprotea. I guess Kazuradrop will go after them next. They don't have anywhere to hide.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    Doubt she will go after them instantly. She is injured in the fight and still yet to digest all of BB and the AGs, I think she will stay low for a bit to fully absorb and control the powers she got as will, transforming into w/e monster she is then come back. And during this down time Hakuno team will have time to regroup, recover, save Tamamo and unlock her hax power -> final boss fight. Suzuka and Kazu-kun has the potential to change side too. Inb4 Suzuka plays the role of Liz, assisting Hakuno into Tamamo's spiritual core to unlock the mystic code of legend.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Is this the first time we ever see Trash's process? Usually the cubing's kinda instant.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I think so. It probably took a while from the sheer volume of data to compress.

RIP Kingprotea ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    Kazura doesn't really have Lip's sheer strength to pull it off the same probably, she wasn't designed to use that skill even if she stole it. Her hands were bleeding trying to use it.
    They're probably going to find some way to take Kazura out of the action for a bit so the heroes can regroup and recover somewhat. Maybe bring Tamamo back into the story as well soon.

Suzuka is looking like she might turn sides before the end since she was listening in on BB's conversation about ending humanity. Only issue with that is that BB did something in a flashback to rewrite Kazu's memories somehow. He was prepared to die at first when going up against her rather than join her, but after she grabbed his head he joined her instantly. Dunno what exactly she rewrote on him.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Sylphonia's Avatar
    I guess her hands weren't bleeding, just sweating. Upon looking through the chapter again. This really doesn't seem to be enough to take her out of action. There's not much the heroes can do if the final boss takes a proactive role and isn't taken out of action somehow temporarily, since they can't match her at all at the moment.

Thank-you Mazyrian I per-fur your link. Also are we sure Kazuradrop can't absorb the cube, Kingprotea was made into, to gain Kingprotea power.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; September 26th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Thank-you Mazyrian I per-fur your link. Also are we sure Kazuradrop can't absorb the cube, Kingprotea was made into, to gain Kingprotea power.
    I think she can and she probably will. Even Kiara has all of the id_es skills of the Sakura Five in FGO, so with the special abilities of Kazura she can absorb all of that and maybe grow to actual giant. Giant fox vs Giant evil loli hype.

I hope so too. I what to finally see Tamamo with all Nine Tails.

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    evil lolis are enemies of humankind

Just read this https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...immune_to_bbs/ and it made me wonder if Kazuradrop had the same skill level to effect servants, she seemed to do something to Kazuhito but not Saber, and if so could she be trying to make her captured fox a loyal pet? She seem to want to hurt Hakuno and what better way then by having his most loyal partner turn, though I feel Caster would some how turn it into a joke by breaking out of it because she was angry her master didn't try to say he "Loved her" to break her out of it.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the delay, here’s the translation of the latest chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 49.5
    Page 1:Text: Alter Egos, the forms of their love—
    Chapter 49.5: Kingprotea VS Kazuradrop 4

Page 2-3:
    Kazuradrop: Domina Cornam.
    Julius (thought): Domina Cornam!? // Why is she using a skill she knows won’t work…!?
    Kazuradrop: Julius-san… isn’t moving… // No… you can’t move anymore at this point. // You don’t have enough stamina left to overwrite Domina Cornam.
    Julius (thought): Is she buying time to escape…!? // She judged herself to be at too much of a disadvantage against Kingprotea and gave up trying to win here!? // But, let alone BB’s shadows,
    Kingprotea: Hnn…!
    Julius (thought): not even Meltlilith’s “All Drain” // can stop Kingprotea!
    Kingprotea: Hmph!

Page 4:
    Kingprotea: I won’t let you… // escape!
    Kazuradrop: Escape? // Ufufu. // Incorrect, as usual. // I’m merely widening the distance between us, // you carefree dolt—
    Hakuno: Distance…!?

Page 5:
    Kazuradrop: I tried using it on senpai, // but, as expected, my self-modification isn’t yet complete enough to grasp him. // But, // I can freely grasp you, // Kingprotea—!!
    Hakuno: !? // I got a bad feeling. // Kingprotea! // Close the distance between you—
    Kazuradrop: Crash & // Trash!!

Page 6:
    Kingprotea: Y-

Page 7:
    Kingprotea: -es!

Page 8:
    Kingprotea: ? // ?
    Hakuno: …P- // Protea!!
    Julius: — // Passionlip’s id_es…!?
    Kazuradrop: “Crash & Trash” // Anything that can fit into my palm… within my field of vision // is crushed and compressed regardless of their actual size…!

Page 9:
    Kingprotea: Aa… // Uu.
    Julius (thought): Field of vision—
    Julius: So you took so much distance in order to fully grasp Protea’s entire body…!
    Kazuradrop: She really should have realized… // that her giant body was her greatest shield— // You lost the moment you didn’t sense any danger // when I moved so far away… Kingprotea.
    Kingprotea: Ah…! // Ah…!
    Kingprotea (thought): Th…This feeling… // I’ve don’t know this feeling…!! // I wandered aimlessly through a dark sea for a long… long time. // It was lonely, desolate and cold, but— // I’ve never felt anything like this before— // ……Then, this must mean—

Page 10:
    Kingprotea (thought): I’m— // dying—
    Hakuno: Kingprotea—!
    Julius: Kishinami, // it’s over. // We’re retreating.
    Hakuno: Wha… // Please wait, Julius.
    Julius: You agreed to my conditions earlier, remember?
    Hakuno: But Kingprotea is…! // We have to stop Kazura right away, or else—
    Julius: Right now, we don’t have the means to stop Kazuradrop.
    Hakuno: …Wait, I know. // Give me that replica and I’ll…!!
    Julius: It’s no good.

Page 11:
    Julius: BB took precautions against it being stolen // and locked its user registration for me alone beforehand. // You lack the user rights to utilize it.
    Hakuno: No way…!
    Kingprotea: Please take…senpai away… // Julius-…san… // I…have to… // save senpai…right? // Because…I have to properly love him…
    Julius: …… // Leave it to me.
    Kazuradrop: You’re telling them to run away…while I’m busy crushing you? // Kuh… // To go so far for self-sacrifice instead of self-preservation, ridiculous…
    Hakuno: …I…

Page 12:
    Hakuno: I can’t leave you like this…Kingprotea…! // Because you’re…crying, aren’t you—!?
    Kingprotea (thought): Ah… // Senpai is saying my name. // Ah… // I dreamt…and dreamt…

Page 13:
    Kingprotea (thought): I kept dreaming… // of the last fragment of something precious, which was all I had left. // Senpai… // is exactly the person I always thought he was.

Page 14:
    Kingprotea (thought): That makes me // so happy. // Senpai thinks of me. // I think of senpai.
    Hakuno (flashback): Love probably isn’t something you take and obtain, // but something you nurture by thinking of the other person. That’s what I think, at least.

Page 15:
    Kingprotea (thought): My stomach is still so empty. // I’m still hungry. // But the rumblings of my empty stomach have stopped…

Page 16:
    Hakuno: K…King… // protea—!
    Text: Kingprotea comes to understand love, and—Text: Alter Egos, the forms of their love—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing