Thread: It's another story of a foxgirl, no screw that other one here's some real LOGISTICS

Blog Entries

It's another story of a foxgirl, no screw that other one here's some real LOGISTICS

And I am a chronic liar. There are no transport logistics or military logistics. What is this? Euro Truck Simulator 2014? Get out. Also that other fox girl? Old news.

Story/concept is tentatively named Kago no Keshiki. Sorta as a reference to something Yoshiwara related.

So new story idea. If this was a game.... it would be a visual novel or something cause I can't think of it being a game. Just gonna hammer out some ideas here.

Setting is a bizarro Japan(world for that matter) where everybody's a anthropomorphic folktale creature of some sort. Cause what better way to emphasize social/racial divides? Or I just like fluffy fox ears. Meant to be some sorta noir-esque story involving drugs, with some unintentional parallels to the opium trade in China cause I don't know.

A myriad of races live in bizarro Japan, mostly well known stuff like kitsune, tanuki, kappa and what have yous. The tengu control most of the government and administration. The royal family are dragons. There would be a bit of history where the oni ravaged the land in a number of territorial wars. Stuff.

Story takes place in the port city of uh... Shiokaze(goddamn names). A growing port city due to the arrival of the mysterious faeries. Their arrival brought trade, commerce, culture and... narcotics. Heralding the start of a drug related crime drama of some sort.
    Heroine of this story, the kitsune Tamae(totally not related to that other character in a Type-Moon game developed by Marvelous AQL). A courtesan working in a port city. Her father died when she was young, and her mother became addicted to faerie narcotics and she was sold off to a brothel to cover drug-related debts. Why does her kimono have frills you ask? Fairy fashion. Shut up.

The brothel she works in belongs to a syndicate which controls drug trade and prostitution rings. The working girls are often forcefully turned into addicts, ensuring their obedience and further plunging them into debt. The brothels also double as drug dens, so the girls just get dragged into the mess either way.The story essentially entails her turning into an informant after a chance meeting with a Tengu cop.

The tengu cop works is an agent working bizarro Japan's equivalent of the DEA. Charged with investigating the parties involved with fairy drugs, damage control and decapitating leadership when appropriate. Probably some kinda master spy and arsehole extraordinaire. Tengu Bond?

Tengu cop and Tamae scratch each other's backs. Tengu cop gets more info, Tamae climbs up the ranks of a criminal organization and the benefits for both sides increase until things get dangerous. Mixed in, we get in-syndicate fighting, political interference, bribery, sex, drugs, going cold turkey and theft of carriages, rickshaws and other modes of wheeled transportation. And probably a climactic situation where they gotta kill each other.

Bunch of character ideas include -

Tanuki onee-san. An older sister type character who's Tamae's senior in the brothel. Was a rich educated girl but got sold off when her father's trade business collapsed. Kindly and honest to a fault. One of the few literate girls in the brothel and teaches Tamae how to read. Because of her education, she's one of the few girls not addicted so she can better use her head to help run the place. Voiced by Mamiko Noto.

Neko bitch-san. Top courtesan in the brothel. Sorta rival character to Tamae. Nyan nyan motherfucker.

Oni-yojimbo. A grizzled old veteran of some oni-related war who has lost his horns, and thus his honour. The muscle in the brothel. Probably has drinking problems and/or gambling debts. Beats up rowdy customers and takes names. Becomes indebted to Tamae at some point for some reason.

Usagi-mama. Elderly rabbit woman who's the 'mother' of the brothel. Getting on her years in age while being a hopeless drug addict who's constantly off blowing the brothel's earning on visiting... another brothel. Cause handsome male prostitutes. Leaves much of the work to Tanuki onee-san while she's off cougaring. Gets high off the brothel's goods and falsifies account reports to the syndicate. Which will eventually lead to her downfall.

Usagi-lieutenant. A mid boss of the syndicate with higher ambitions. Doesn't think much of the brothel at first, since its just one of a bunch he has to overlook. Tamae eventually catches his eye and impresses him with her toppling of Usagi-mama. He ends up feeling some kinship with Tamae since toppling is also part of his own ambitions. Together they embark on an adventure of toppling and promotions. And probably gets toppled himself cause rabbits are an important part of a fox's diet. Maybe all the important people are fox-prey youkai.

Kitsune-kunoichi. One of Tengu cop's partners in cri- justice. Another rival character for a different stage of the story? Charmer extraordinaire. Extra fluffy tail grants a +10 to sneak. Until it knocks over porcelain.

Mujina-shinshi. A patron of the brothel in search for more... intellectual pleasures. Totally not in it for the lower half of the body. Well connected and loaded. Pretentious poet.

Jorogumo-chan. Seamstress of the kimonos that the girls wear. Eternally 16. Gropes girls with her eight limbs in the name of taking measurements. Not a lesbian(lie).

Dapper Fairy - The front man of the Faerie side of the drug business. Wears a pretty dapper hat and twirls a pretty dapper cane. Fabulous butterfly wings.

Now to hammer out more designs and never accomplish anything with this. And then draw girls in random outfits.

http://depleted.wordpress.com/
    The contents of a deranged mind.

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to seeing where you go with this, definitely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Still no Logistics
    DAMN YOU!

OK, on a more serious note, this still looks like an interesting story. Also, Faeries? That's kind of weird, since I think that Perry's Black Ships were ironclads.

That aside, fox-girls! Yay~

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderic View Post
    That's kind of weird, since I think that Perry's Black Ships were ironclads.
    Non! Commodore Perry came to Japan in 1853, with steam-powered ships that may or may not have been iron-reinforced with wooden hulls. In fact, today marks the day that the very first true ironclad, the Royal Navy's HMS Warrior, was launched. She never actually saw battle, though.

also fox-girls, HNNNNNNG-
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries

Updated Tamae's design. Made the kimono more form fitting, even if they aren't a form fitting sort of garb. Courtesans probably wear a thinner tighter variation or something. A water lily on the sash cause mizu shobai. Maybe all girls of the trade wear a water lily as some form of pseudo uniform/identification.

She looked too unassuming so I gave her narrower slanty eyes. I was kinda on the fence for her personality. She was going to be more demure, but then I decided she probably needed more attitude. A rebellious attitude that led to her being drugged by force. She eventually manages to fight off her addiction after a number of tries at going cold turkey. She stashes away subsequent doses given to her for use as bargaining chips with the other girls. Still pretends to be an addict and sniffs flour with her clients. Learns to be a great actress.

Maybe she prefers to be silent, but learns all sorts of talk cause survival skills. The type that doesn't talk often but whose words carry more weight?

Blog Entries
    dis is sum dam gud art
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries

The hard boiled Tengu cop. I cannot draw men. Or floppy clothing.

Calling him Goro for now. Probably not even his real name. Currently masquerading as the son for some rich landowner from somewhere. All an elaborate cover story that allows him to blow taxpayer's money on booze and hookers. All in the name of monitoring crime!

Basically taking it one step at a time, getting to know people, getting in the good books of the right people and building up his contact list. Doing facebook the hard way. Establishing himself as a potential business partner perhaps, which allows him access to drug routes out of the city. Which promptly gets them raided.

He would keep his real identity hidden from his newfound accomplices within the city. He'd just feed them some cock and bull story about being a business man and making money, and buy their loyalty. With drugs and funds on the lower end, and with status and business promises for the higher end.

Also keeping tabs on the various organizations around, and subtly manipulating who gets to be in power via funding or accidental deaths. Make sure the various gangs fight amongst themselves. Prevent a consolidation of power or monopoly over fairy drug trade.

As Tamae manages to climb up the hierarchy, he hopes to use her to gain indirect control of the organization.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Depletion_Garden View Post

The hard boiled Tengu cop. I cannot draw men. Or floppy clothing.
    I'd say you're doing pretty well with floppy clothing - perhaps add a few more folds or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT