Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anime North 2014

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Well, the thing was that Fingers in the exchange between us even during the registration process was that he was seemed unreluctant with the idea of the Fate panel, with the first message from him being, "Do you know what is wrong with your registration process?", and then after clearing that up, he often said that it won't go through because it was a "game", hence I had to list several arguments that despite Fate being a game, there are so many anime(s) that is coming up and could be discussed through. And then, the fate of the Fate panel was already in doubt even several days before the Con, with somebody already pointing out that the Fate panel in teahouse forums that it was not listed in the schedule despite it being in the programming. It was only during the Panel registration when I picked up the pre-registration tickets that I knew that the panel was still going through.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
    , and then after clearing that up, he often said that it won't go through because it was a "game", hence I had to list several arguments that despite Fate being a game,
    Why was that a sticking point? There were a ton of game panels at the con. Metal Gear, Phoenix wright, Fire Emblem and League of Legends and even a panel solely about Visual Novels. That's not even counting all the other non-anime panels like My Little Pony, Pacific Rim, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, and RWBY.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    never knew why. But boy am I glad it still went through, but nonetheless left a bit of a sour note for future panel registrations.

Blog Entries
    Cunts be cunts. Just gotta stick through their BS and move on.

Are there other moderators responsible for the registration of panels? I'm hoping we could get someone else for next year to make the process less of a hassle.