Thread: Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ 3 (In-Character matches)

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ 3 (In-Character matches)

A jungle of concrete and steel. A seemingly infinite amount of buildings standing close together, stretching towards the skies. These big ugly blocks, proof of humanity's arrogance, towered over the empty streets below. A storm raged overhead, a concerto of thunder and lighting. The dark clouds seemed so near, at this heights, that the sight of lightning travelling all over them could only be called awe-inspiring.

Standing at the center of the sea of buildings, in the roof of one of the biggest ones, two pairs faced each other with death in their eyes.

It started raining...

And at that moment, the battle started.
    -------------------------------------
    Eren Asakami & Gunner vs. Ryougi Hitomi/HITOMI & Squire

Call of thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of the death of thyself

Battle, BEGIN!

Gunner –AGI C++- vs. Squire –AGI C-
    TURN 1: Gunner
    Last edited by RacingeR; January 12th, 2014 at 11:03 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Eren Asakami & Gunner

Lightning crackles overhead - thunder follows shortly echoing throughout my mind reverberating into a scintillating melody of unceasing cruelty that rings running rampant over the countryside burning the peasants and alienating the nobles of Sicily which is now a part of India, a hawk that swoops down on Britain to reclaim it's position of potent power, portents of peanuts pouring from the sky peeling skulls like apples as they-

"Oi, don't lose yourself in there, you here?"

Gunner's eyes dance with a light that mirrors my own, a maddened dog snapping at the heels of the Jaberwocky; our opponents can only wait for the vorpal blade to go snicker-snack and let their bodies fall to Earth in the stop.

No-one else but Gunner understands me. I am but an anomaly among anomalies in which power is vested to behold the Outside of all things, for the earth is Inside, and the Universe is the box. Undulating black flesh rippling in the holes that connect our reality sing as blood rains from the ceiling - Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

"In the Deep of the Outside there resides the light of greatness! Sing to me of its greatest ecstasy and cry out! Live, Ryougi! LIVE FOR US AS YOU HAVE NEVER LIVED BEFORE!"

Gunner understands me so perfectly it is like dreaming about walking through strands of flesh that trail through the air in a desert made of silk. I did dream of it once, during the time I was bound by chains and bits and blindfolds in the deepest recesses of the Asakami home. He has already drawn his revolver in a movement quicker than most eyes can see, but holds it at his side. He enjoys this portion of the rare times we are allowed outside (not Outside) our cage.

I spread my arms, a grin ripping my face apart like the seams of books infested by termites that leap over fences and graze in pastures with wild abandon-! My psychic powers, the greatest honor that I could have ever received are activated, and the enlightenment of those who do not yet understand begins, my grin growing even wider. Even before he hears my voice, Gunner has opened fire upon our opponents, shooting with superhuman accuracy at the other Servant.

"Rejoice!"

The fabric of reality itself is ripped open in the space behind our two opponents, forming a perfect, pitch-black hole.

It hangs there, empty, waiting to be filled by something.

Soon.

Wise up!

Eren Asakami

Perks:

· Dual-Minded
    Cost: 30 AP
    - Thanks to your divided mind, your ESP powers manifest in two different ways, or in two “channels”, instead of one. Capable of having two ESP powers, but still needs to pay AP cost of each one. However, this means your mind is far more unstable than what others have, and there might be even a possibility of split personalities. At least extreme mood-swings are expected.

Telekinesis [A]:
    Seems to revolve around the concept of "ripping". Creates holes in reality?

Wise up!
    Servant Gunner

STR: C
    AGI: C++
    Weapon: Some sort of revolver?

Clairvoyance
    Enhanced visual perception.
    - D: At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in a two-kilometer range. The amount of light does not affect Servant’s ability to aim.
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 14th, 2014 at 10:57 AM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    Ryougi Hitomi and Squire
    Skyscraper Sea
    Turn 2

The storm was something she and her Servant were used to, in one way or another. The vast skyscrapers beside them were, however, something new, but a change in scenery never hurt anybody. Ryougi Hitomi sighed, despite the fact she was the "battle personality"; HITO was far more aggressive in getting things done.

Almost immediately, the enemy began firing at them; with a gun, no less. She made a note; probably Gunner, if anything. The fabric of reality rips behind them; what kind of ESP is her opponent using?!

"Squi—" Before she could finish, her Servant had already moved out the way, avoiding the generalized shots; he knew how from the instant Gunner had pulled out his revolver, and it seemed that his speed was enough to avoid such a thing.

"It shall be fine, Hitomi. Stand beside me and we can handle this." Squire was calm, undisturbed, even as thunder rang out from the skies above. Tossing her his shroud, he smiles halfheartedly. "I'm sure that you will need this far more than I."

With that, Squire now charges in, coated in a holy glow, and Hitomi lags after, hands on the hilt of a katana long used by her family. They were both close-combat types, and if they let the opponent kite them for the rest of the battle, it would surely spell their defeat.

Wise up!

Ryougi Hitomi
    Ryougi Clan

Stats
    STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: A

Equipment

Katana
    Folded over a thousand times!

Armband
    Fashionable!

Shroud
    I don't know what this does, actually!

Squire

Stats
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B+ (310/350)

Personal Skills

Miracles
    The individual’s skill in the creation of miracles.
    - C: At this rank, the Servant can perform basic miracles. Servant can create up to four miracles for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost of a spell issued to Masters.

Revelation
    Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it, it cannot be explained to others clearly.
    - A: Whenever there’s a need, the Skill will activate.

Saint
    Being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible". There are no ranks to this Skill, and it costs the same as a normal A-rank Skill to take.

Miracles (Not spells!)

Aura of the Righteous (Rank B)
    A holy aura that dampens damage by a rank, lending perseverance to the target. 15 turn duratioooooooon!

Last edited by Katie; January 12th, 2014 at 09:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Eren Asakami & Gunner
    Skyscraper Sea
    Turn 3

They run, from the emptiness that waits behind them. Our opponents know how to deal with us, they think. The closer they are to use, the harder it might be to rain destruction upon them like the fire that awaits in the spines of the ancient birds that fly under a stormy sky.

"There are no birds in the sky today, Ryougi! Your life is assured!"

Gunner reloads faster than the eye can see. He's serious now, grabbing me around the waist and jumping back right after he snaps his fully loaded revolver back into place. I don't even blink as he moves, cackling in delight as the air streams past my face. We land and he releases me instantly, taking a step forward and firing. Two bullets aimed at the enemy Servant's kneecaps, and one at his heart, while the Master has a bullet aimed at her left eye, her forehead, and her stomach with the pinpoint accuracy.

I do my part, of course.

A massive hole rips upon the ground right below our opponents, dominating the center of the roof. There is nothing there but blackness, an absence of space amongst our reality.

Soon.

Wise up!

Eren Asakami

Perks:

· Dual-Minded
    - Thanks to your divided mind, your ESP powers manifest in two different ways, or in two “channels”, instead of one. Capable of having two ESP powers, but still needs to pay AP cost of each one. However, this means your mind is far more unstable than what others have, and there might be even a possibility of split personalities. At least extreme mood-swings are expected.

Telekinesis [A]:
    Seems to revolve around the concept of "ripping". Creates holes in reality?

Wise up!
    Servant Gunner

END: D+

Clairvoyance
    - D: At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in a two-kilometer range. The amount of light does not affect Servant’s ability to aim.
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 14th, 2014 at 10:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ryougi Hitomi and Squire
    Skyscraper Sea

Turn 4

Six bullets. No doubt it would have been an easy kill if it were an ordinary pair of human beings. But one was a Heroic Spirit, and the other was an accomplished Ryougi, known for her explosive tendencies. Shooting them would not be as effective as one would unfortunately think.

"Hotaru!"

Lightning channeled through the katana intermixed with a surge of heat; then came the utterly reckless surge of thunder and electricty and flame, vaporizing the bullets that normally would have killed her.

Squire, on the other hand, opted for the more simple approach of deflecting the bullets by twirling his blade. God had guided his hand, and neither of them cared about the rift; they had not fallen into it, so they would might as well persevere towards their targets.

Then Squire set his sword on fire, and all intents of subtlety were lost.

"Coward! How dare you aim for someone weaker than yourself!"

Wise up!
    Ryougi Hitomi
    Ryougi Clan

Stats

ESP

Teravolt (Rank B Electrokinesis)
    The ability to generate lightning upon touch. It can be channeled through a weapon to create a “blade” of lighting that helps it hit opponents more accurately, but is as absolutely basic as it sounds.

Equipment

Masamune Hotaru (Rank B Conceptual Weapon)
    A rather dull sort of sword, honestly. It does bear the signature craftsmanship of Masamune himself, but otherwise looks to be a standard sword with nothing special attached.

Its effect is that when electricity is channeled through the blade, it rapidly increases the heat of the electricity itself and causes a sort of “explosion” in which the target is overwhelmed by a surge of electricity and flame, in addition to the standard thunderclap. As a result, it is a raw damage conceptual weapon focused on overwhelming the opponent. Basically extends range and boosts damage to C (S).

Armband
    Fashionable!

Shroud

Squire

Stats
    MGI: B+ (280/350)

Personal Skills

Miracles
    - C: At this rank, the Servant can perform basic miracles. Servant can create up to four miracles for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost of a spell issued to Masters.

Revelation
    Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it, it cannot be explained to others clearly.

Saint
    Being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible". There are no ranks to this Skill, and it costs the same as a normal A-rank Skill to take.

Miracles (Not spells!)

A holy aura that dampens damage by a rank, lending perseverance to the target. 15 turn duratioooooooon!

Of Brazen Flame (Rank C)
    Squire sets his sword on fire. Lasts for five turns, does what you think a sword on fire does.
    Last edited by Katie; January 12th, 2014 at 11:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Eren Asakami & Gunner
    Skyscraper Sea
    Turn 5

Gunner laughs as the Servant and Master deflect his bullets. The mad glee in his eyes only intensifies as he witnesses their powers. The Master flares her power, a surge of electricity and flame destroys the bullets that would have hit her, while the Servant twirls his sword with speed beyond human, deflecting each bullet. As the enemy Servant's blade burns with a sudden flame, he cries out to Gunner.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    "Coward! How dare you aim for someone weaker than yourself!"
    Gunner laughs again, a wicked sound that perfectly captures his special brand of madness. His eyes dance, seeming like they could retreat into his body and tango with his spine relaxing their way into his lungs and consummating their relationship inside of his liver leaving children in the stomach to burst out and eat flies until one day they take flight into a glorious sky of inversion that can only remain inside-

It is time for me to act.

"It's cowardice to aim for the weak? If someone isn't strong enough to dodge my bullets, then they deserve to die!"

Gunner cackles again before suddenly cutting himself off, reloading again with speed so fast it's almost instantaneous. He opens fire as I back away a little, taking two steps. Gunner fires four bullets at the enemy Servant this time, and only two at the Master. One bullet to the left cheek bone of the Servant, one to the forehead and one to the neck, with another aimed to the charging Servant's heart. For the Master, Gunner sends one to her forehead and one to just below her left knee.

I look at the fast approaching enemies and let out a laugh of my own, a horrible, insane sound that echoes around the roof. The massive hole that our enemies are running on is still as dark, but something has changed, something has been filled, something has -

A great tentacle emerges from the hole, shooting straight up into the sky, hanging there for a single moment, and then-

A Great Eye opens, just below the feet of our opponents. The tentacle comes crashing down straight at them, aiming to crush them beneath its' girth.

It begins.

Wise up!

Eren Asakami

Perks:

· Dual-Minded

Telekinesis [A]:
    Seems to revolve around the concept of "ripping". Creates holes in reality? Creates massive "A-Ranked holes". It seems that more than one can be created at once.

Teleportation [A]: Teleportation that operates within a marked space. Instead of traditional Teleportation, this seems to open up a portal to another dimension where the "Great Old Ones" reside? Seems to only be able to work within a pre-designated area, which appears to be made with Eren's Telekinesis. These portals are only one-way. It seems that more than one can be created at once.

???

Tentacles- Things that seem to be related to whatever resides at the end of the portal created by Eren. Hits for C(S) ranked strength. They don't seem to be incredibly durable, but there are many, many, many more of them than can fit through this portal. Only one can be summoned per turn.

Wise up!
    Servant Gunner

Clairvoyance
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 14th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ryougi Hitomi and Squire
    Skyscraper Sea

Turn 6

”HOTARU!"

Another raging surge of flame and lightning raced towards Gunner and Eren; they were finally in range, and she could absolutely destroy the bullets in the same stroke. And now she could advance, except the damn tentacle was in her wa—

Squire, on the other hand, was shot four times, but he did not dodge, leaving them to strike him directly...

But they bounced off harmlessly. God's protection had saved him, and with flaming sword in hand, he cleaved the tentacle in two.

"D-don't scare me, Squire!" How could her Servant be so confident?

"God is by my side, Master. No need to worry." Even with this strange eldritch hell going on underneath them, they would not falter. The two aimed to close the distance between them and their enemies once more, waiting to finally end this battle.

Wise up!
    Ryougi Hitomi
    Ryougi Clan

Stats

ESP

The ability to generate lightning upon touch. It can be channeled through a weapon to create a “blade” of lighting that helps it hit opponents more accurately, but is as absolutely basic as it sounds.

Equipment

A rather dull sort of sword, honestly. It does bear the signature craftsmanship of Masamune himself, but otherwise looks to be a standard sword with nothing special attached.

Its effect is that when electricity is channeled through the blade, it rapidly increases the heat of the electricity itself and causes a sort of “explosion” in which the target is overwhelmed by a surge of electricity and flame, in addition to the standard thunderclap. As a result, it is a raw damage conceptual weapon focused on overwhelming the opponent. Basically extends range and boosts damage to C (S).

Armband
    Fashionable!

Shroud

Squire

Stats
    STR: C -> B

Personal Skills

Miracles

Revelation

Saint

Miracles (Not spells!)

Of Brazen Flame (Rank C)
    Squire sets his sword on fire. Lasts for five turns, does what you think a sword on fire does. Raises STR a rank.
    Last edited by Katie; January 13th, 2014 at 06:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Eren Asakami & Gunner
    Skyscraper Sea
    Turn 7

Gunner grabs me around my waist again and runs, right after the Master unleashes another blast of lightning and flame at us. At least part of that has to be her own ESP. We reach the edge of the skyscraper and jump, just ahead of the blast.

As we jump, the portal beneath the feet of the enemy gives birth to a wondrous creation, a shuddering monster that hisses steam. Numerous pus sacs cover its' underside and back, amongst wriggling tentacles and a gelatinous, black substance. It emerges rapidly from the portal beneath the feet of our enemies, right in from of the Master.

As we fly through the air to the other skyscraper's roof, Gunner shoots again - a single bullet penetrates the monster, immediately killing it. It lets out a swift shriek and bursts, the pus sacks on its' body discharging a cloud of acid right in the middle of our enemies.

As we land on the roof, Gunner runs, still holding me until we reach the back side of the skyscraper, firing his remaining five shots in a cluster at the acid cloud where our opponents currently are.

As we move, I open another portal right in front of the edge of the building we landed on, three-fourths of the massive circle rising above the cutoff of the giant grey box, the black emptiness standing in stark contrast to the stormy sky and landscape around us.

Wise up!
    Eren Asakami

Perks:

· Dual-Minded

Telekinesis [A]:
    Seems to revolve around the concept of "ripping". Creates holes in reality? Creates massive "A-Ranked holes". It seems that more than one can be created at once.

Teleportation [A]: Teleportation that operates within a marked space. Instead of traditional Teleportation, this seems to open up a portal to another dimension where the "Great Old Ones" reside? Seems to only be able to work within a pre-designated area, which appears to be made with Eren's Telekinesis. These portals are only one-way. It seems that more than one can be created at once.

???

Tentacles- Things that seem to be related to whatever resides at the end of the portal created by Eren. Hits for C(S) ranked strength. They don't seem to be incredibly durable, but there are many, many, many more of them than can fit through this portal. Only one can be summoned per turn.

Minions- Minions of whatever resides on the other side of the portals Eren opens. One can be called forth per portal. They have 8 MP and one special ability.

Acid Cloud Minion
    STR: D [2]
    END: E [1]
    AGI: A [5]

Ability: Acid Cloud- This minion has pus sacks filled with a strong, otherworldly acid on its' body. When it dies, these sacs explode, releasing the acid in a cloud that covers the surrounding area. The acid cloud causes A-rank damage to whatever is caught inside - extensive scarring or death will be caused unless the opponent has some way to neutralize it.

Wise up!
    Servant Gunner

Clairvoyance

Mental Pollution
    Thanks to a twisted mind, the Servant is offered a degree of resistance to magic interfering with the mind.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant is protected against most types of mental interference magecraft. However, communication with individuals without the same rank of Mental Pollution becomes impossible.
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 14th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ryougi Hitomi and Squire
    Skyscraper Sea

Turn 8

A monster was summoned and immediately was dispatched, resulting in the sudden cloud of poisonous acids that would normally make Hitomi's skin burn off to the bone. But there was one thing she was given; the holy shroud of her Servant, and its protective glow warded off the miasma as if it were nothing.

Squire, on the other hand...

"Demon summoner? How despicable." No, the holy aura he had cast upon himself had dampened its effects, which to a Servant, would have only been slightly painful. Certainly it would irritate him, but it would be nothing that would greatly impede his progress.

Then the sounds of bullets came and Hitomi immediately repeated the same tactic, but this time, she swung in a wide arc, aiming to take out all the generally aimed bullets. In the end, it only got rid of three, and the last two hit Squire, who simply shrugged them off in his typical manner. Eventually these minor repetitions would get to him, but for now he would keep on advancing like there would be no tomorrow.

The two safely made it out of the fog and jumped to the other skyscraper, rather annoyed at their enemy's diversionary tactic. Hitomi naturally assumed a position behind her stronger Servant, and Squire glared at them, his eyes burning like the sword he held in his hands.

"Monsters like the both of you have no place in the world she fought to save."

Wise up!
    Ryougi Hitomi
    Ryougi Clan

Stats
    CAS: -
    PRA: D

Perks

Artifact Owner
    - You are in possession of an artifact from era long gone, something far more potent than would be usually possible to find. You are now capable of taking a choice from Tier 2 conceptual weapons.

Warmonger
    - Ryougi clan only. Thanks to your mindset, when deciding the attributes of your “fighting-personality”, you are given 2 additional MP. However, they only apply to this fighting-personality.

ESP

Equipment

Focused Spirit (Rank C Formal Wear)
    A fairly unobtrusive armband that lowers the effects of mental interference type abilities by two ranks.

Shroud of ???
    A holy shroud that naturally represents ???’s endurance. When worn, it prevents damage from any passive effects such as poisoning or being set on fire. Rather, it negates those types completely, meaning that one is restricted to dealing damage with the initial attack instead of the after effects.

Squire

Stats
    STR: C -> B
    LCK: E

Personal Skills

Miracles

Revelation

Saint

Soul of a Martyr
    The Skill that is a mental protection that negates mental interference.
    - A: Unless the world-view of the Servant is radically changed, he will never fall victim to any sort of mental interference.

Miracles (Not spells!)

Of Brazen Flame (Rank C)
    Squire sets his sword on fire. Lasts for five turns, does what you think a sword on fire does. Raises STR a rank.

Blog Entries
    Eren Asakami & Gunner
    Skyscraper Sea
    Turn 9

My eyes widen. Our enemies stand unharmed under an assault that would have killed another pair of opponents - but these are no ants in over their head. No, this is a full-fledged pair of Master and Servant, ready to stand against us and not be crushed under the weight of Those Which Should Not Be Named...

A complete revolution, a full turn of the clock. I give them a gentle smile as they land, safely clearing the hole that covered the edge of the building we stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    "Monsters like the both of you have no place in the world she fought to save."
    I stare at both of them, that smile still on my face. Gunner's grin is horrible in contrast to my own. He anticipates what's coming next.

"You all are pretty special, aren't you? How does it feel, Ryougi, to have such a strong bond with your Servant? You hide behind him, seeking protection in a shroud, waiting for him to handle it? I hadn't thought you were that clever, Ryou- Gunner," The Command Seal upon my hand flares bright red, one of the marks disappearing as the hole behind the opposing Master and her Saint connects, once again showing that single, Great Eye.

"Attack with all your strength!"

Gunner grins like a maddened dog, letting out a howling laugh as a tentacle lashes out of the portal behind the pair of Ryougi and her Saint. After the command is given he seems to ignore the slight damage he received as we jumped away, his eyes alighting with a bloodthirsty, frenzied gleam. Gunner's revolver moves so fast it becomes invisible as he activates his Noble Phantasm - no, I shouldn't call him Gunner anymore. After all, his name is-

Noble Phantasm, Wise Up!
    Cherokee Bill’s .45 – An Outlaw’s Proof of Lawlessness
    Rank [B]
    Range – Self

The skills that surrounded the legend of Cherokee Bill have not been forgotten, and when this Noble Phantasm is activated, all of the legendary outlaw’s skill from the various folktales that surround Cherokee Bill is his to use. During the duration of this Noble Phantasm, Gunner will never miss a shot, no matter the conditions. His damage gets two ranks up, and Gunner’s .45 will not need to be reloaded.

Cherokee Bill, one of the most inhumane, bloodthirsty outlaws to walk the Wild West of America.

I let out another screeching laugh of my own as he moves back, grabbing me and crossing to the back edge of the building so fast it seems like a single step. He lets hundreds upon hundreds of bullets loose from his revolver as he moves, aiming them at the vital points all over our enemies bodies. Head, heart, stomach, shoulders, knees, testicles, neck, arteries, eyes, elbows, joints, and everywhere else with the accuracy of a true legend, something that can never miss.

I scream mockingly out over the sound of bullets leaving the revolver.

"Here is where the battle begins, Ryougi!"

Wise up!
    Eren Asakami

Profile: German-born Asakami. Fucked in the head. No, seriously, he’s completely batshit-insane to the point of needing to be periodically restrained – a task that’s rather hard due to his psychic powers. In other words, a very special cupcake.

STR: D [3+ Broken]
    END: D [3 + Broken]
    AGI: D [3 + Broken]
    CAS: C [4 + Broken]
    PRA: E [2 + Broken]

Perks:

· Dual-Minded
    · Broken
    Cost: 40 AP
    - You have used your psychic powers so much that your psyche has already broken. Thus using your powers can no longer cause any harm to it. However, this has come at the cost of everything else, and all your attributes are lowered by one rank. You are mere shell of a human being, and this reflects on your social skills.

ESP:
    Eren’s psychic power is such an awful thing that there was great debate over even sending him to OLYMPUS in the first place. Certainly, Eren is powerful, but it was argued that the true nature of his ESP and his personality would cause irreparable damage to the reputation of the Asakami. He was eventually sent to OLYMPUS, under the condition that he was kept inside and restrained unless needed. His power actually takes the form of Telekinesis and Teleportation, the two working in conjunction with the other to bring shape to his ESP. He has only used his power once before, something that left no survivors but himself.

Telekinesis [A]:

Teleportation [A]:
    Teleportation that operates within a marked space. Instead of traditional Teleportation, this seems to open up a portal to another dimension where the "Great Old Ones" reside? Seems to only be able to work within a pre-designated area, which appears to be made with Eren's Telekinesis. These portals are only one-way. It seems that more than one can be created at once.
    ???

Tentacles-
    Things that seem to be related to whatever resides at the end of the portal created by Eren. Hits for C(S) ranked strength. They don't seem to be incredibly durable, but there are many, many, many more of them than can fit through this portal. Only one can be summoned per turn.

Minions-
    Minions of whatever resides on the other side of the portals Eren opens. One can be called forth per portal. They have 8 MP and one special ability.

Wise up!
    SERVANT GUNNER – Cherokee Bill

STR: B -> EX [Command Seal + NP]
    AGI: C++ -> B [Expended "+"]
    MGI: D [20/150]
    LCK: C

Profile: A famous outlaw in the American Wild West, Cherokee Bill has been summoned as Servant Gunner for this Holy Grail War by Eren Asakami. A maddened dog who ran rampant over the Wild West for many years, Gunner is a very twisted person, capable of disgusting and cruel feats without thinking twice about it. He could have been summoned as Berserker, but was summoned as Gunner this time. He and Eren understand each other perfectly.

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement
    Brings all parameters up a rank in return for sanity.
    - E: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank up for STR, but speech will not be articulate and thoughts will sometimes be illogical.

Battle Continuance
    The ability to come out alive, and continue fighting when injured.
    - D: At this rank, the Servant may continue fighting despite suffering heavy wounds and injuries.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance

Mental Pollution
    Thanks to a twisted mind, the Servant is offered a degree of resistance to magic interfering with the mind.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant is protected against most types of mental interference magecraft. However, communication with individuals without the same rank of Mental Pollution becomes impossible.

Eye of the Mind (False)
    Resistance to changes of visibility caused by visual interferences. Also called the sixth sense, or prescience; an innate talent to sense danger.
    - D: At this rank, the Servant is able to sense some changes made on the battlefield, as well as perceive strong negative intentions of others.

Subversive Activities
    The capability to lay traps meant to diminish the opponent's strength before battle
    - C: Traps laid may reduce opponent's combat effectiveness by nearly 40%.

Noble Phantasms:

Rank [B]
    Range – Self
    Cost: 130
    Duration: 15 turns

The skills that surrounded the legend of Cherokee Bill have not been forgotten, and when this Noble Phantasm is activated, all of the legendary outlaw’s skill from the various folktales that surround Cherokee Bill is his to use. During the duration of this Noble Phantasm, Gunner will never miss a shot, no matter the conditions. His damage gets two ranks up, and Gunner’s .45 will not need to be reloaded.
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 14th, 2014 at 07:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ryougi Hitomi and Squire
    Skyscraper Sea

Turn 10

A literal bullet storm. A normal Servant would be obliterated right then, but there was something different about Squire that made him eye the swarm of bullets that would obliterate him with a rather calm look. He had already endured far worse when he had refused to acknowledge the savior of mankind thrice.

"I am Simon Peter, the stone foundation of the Church. I shall not falter as long as I breathe."

He was the Saint who had been at her side so many years ago, the one who had been there at her resurrection, the one she said would become the foundation for the religion that would properly give her respect she should have been given in life.

He could see her smiling at him, pointing the path forward to stopping this monstrous Servant that lay ahead of him. He did not want to shed blood, but his opponents had proven themselves to be too far gone. And so he marched into the storm of bullets, protecting his Master as he step foot every forward, charging into what would no doubt be an inevitable hell. His sword danced like the wind, deflecting any bullets that would even remotely approach his precious Master.

"Evil never prospers."

Of course, there was the tentacle which would have been a threat; had not Hitomi been far stronger than any normal human being. In one blow, she cut it down, sighing in relief. Swords were good friends to keep around.

Wise up!
    Ryougi Hitomi
    Ryougi Clan

Stats
    STR: A -> C(S)

Perks

Artifact Owner
    - You are in possession of an artifact from era long gone, something far more potent than would be usually possible to find. You are now capable of taking a choice from Tier 2 conceptual weapons.

Self-Hypnosis
    - You possess self-augmentation where you have been specialized in usage of one certain weapon. You may be adept with other weapons, but with this particular weapon, you are far more skilled, almost on completely another level. Whenever you use this particular weapon, your STR gains a rank up. But only when using this weapon.

Warmonger
    - Ryougi clan only. Thanks to your mindset, when deciding the attributes of your “fighting-personality”, you are given 2 additional MP. However, they only apply to this fighting-personality.

ESP

Equipment

A fairly unobtrusive armband that lowers the effects of mental interference type abilities by two ranks.

Shroud of Peter
    A holy shroud that naturally represents Peter’s endurance. When worn, it prevents damage from any passive effects such as poisoning or being set on fire. Rather, it negates those types completely, meaning that one is restricted to dealing damage with the initial attack instead of the after effects.

Squire

Stats
    STR: C -> B (Banner Bearer)
    END: C -> A (Banner Bearer, NP)
    AGI: C -> (Banner Bearer)
    MGI: B+ -> A (250/500) (Banner Bearer)
    LCK: E -> D (Banner Bearer)

Class Skills

Banner Bearer
    Servant can call forth the power of the greater hero they once accompanied, by presenting their heraldry and self-hypnotizing themselves to act like that hero. Usable once in a day, and lasts till the end of the fight.
    - A: At this rank, Servant Squire can boost 3 of his attributes for 10 turns, and 2 to the end of the battle by one.

Personal Skills

Miracles

Revelation

Saint

Soul of a Martyr
    - A: Unless the world-view of the Servant is radically changed, he will never fall victim to any sort of mental interference.

Miracles (Not spells!)

Of Brazen Flame (Rank C)

Noble Phantasm

Peter – Rock of the Church
    Rank A
    Barrier
    Range: 1

Peter himself is described to be the rock, or the very foundation of the Holy Church itself. Passively, this grants him Rank A Soul of a Martyr in accordance to his unwavering position. However, its true effect is only possible when activated.

When activated, Peter gains the concept of “immoveable”, as fitting of his position as the foundation as the Holy Church stands on. No matter what will happen, the Church will stand strong. Thus, this is an NP that bolsters him with intense amounts of faith that allow him to reduce a Noble Phantasm used against him by three ranks, as well as raising his END a rank.
    Last edited by Katie; January 17th, 2014 at 11:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Eren Asakami & Gunner
    Skyscraper Sea
    Turn 11

A rain of bullets, moving faster than the eye can see, aimed with the accuracy of a true legend that no one else could match.

And yet, someone does. The enemy Servant, Squire, Saint Peter, deflects every single bit of this barrage, knocking away every bullet before they can harm his precious Master. Still, our situation isn't as hopeless as it seems. As Squire slowly advances forward, still halting the rain of bullets with perfect swings of his sword, another hole opens in the air above the heads of our enemies, laying horizontal in the air.

Gunner still fires, the laugher never faltering. Hundreds upon hundreds of bullets still pour from his gun, his speed beyond anything a human could ever match. I look at the advancing Saint straight on, and grin at him, content in the only way I can be.

"Saint Peter, the Rock of the Church founded by Jesus of Nazareth."

I tilt my head at him, curious.

"How does it feel to follow a false god? To know that your precious Lord is nothing but a false idol?"

My grin threatens to split my face in half as Gunner keeps up his rain of bullets.

"You hide behind the mantle of your Lord even now! I had expected more from a Saint of the Church, but it seems that you are as weak as Jesus was upon the cross! Your God has abandoned you here, Simon Peter, and leaves you at the mercy of the True Gods of the universe!"

Gunner tenses in anticipation, even as the relentless rain of steel continues to pour upon Squire. The Command Seal on my hand burns again, flaring a bright red.

"Gunner, let all of your bullets hit the Master of Squire!"

That instant, the multitude of bullets that struck at the Saint curve, moving around him so fast the become invisible. Every single one of those bullets now strikes at Ryougi, the Master of our opponents. Another small, thin tentacle shoots out rapidly from the portal behind her and then past, aiming to wind around the leg of the advancing Squire-!

Here is where we destroy our enemies, and offer their corpses as sacrifices to the Great Old Ones!

Wise up!
    Eren Asakami

Profile: German-born Asakami. Fucked in the head. No, seriously, he’s completely batshit-insane to the point of needing to be periodically restrained – a task that’s rather hard due to his psychic powers. In other words, a very special cupcake.

Perks:

· Dual-Minded
    · Broken
    - You have used your psychic powers so much that your psyche has already broken. Thus using your powers can no longer cause any harm to it. However, this has come at the cost of everything else, and all your attributes are lowered by one rank. You are mere shell of a human being, and this reflects on your social skills.

ESP:
    Eren’s psychic power is such an awful thing that there was great debate over even sending him to OLYMPUS in the first place. Certainly, Eren is powerful, but it was argued that the true nature of his ESP and his personality would cause irreparable damage to the reputation of the Asakami. He was eventually sent to OLYMPUS, under the condition that he was kept inside and restrained unless needed. His power actually takes the form of Telekinesis and Teleportation, the two working in conjunction with the other to bring shape to his ESP. He has only used his power once before, something that left no survivors but himself.

Telekinesis [A]:

Teleportation [A]:
    Teleportation that operates within a marked space. Instead of traditional Teleportation, this seems to open up a portal to another dimension where the "Great Old Ones" reside? Seems to only be able to work within a pre-designated area, which appears to be made with Eren's Telekinesis. These portals are only one-way. It seems that more than one can be created at once.
    ???

Tentacles-
    Things that seem to be related to whatever resides at the end of the portal created by Eren. Hits for C(S) ranked strength. They don't seem to be incredibly durable, but there are many, many, many more of them than can fit through this portal. Only one can be summoned per turn.

Minions-
    Minions of whatever resides on the other side of the portals Eren opens. One can be called forth per portal. They have 8 MP and one special ability.

Wise up!

STR: B -> EX [Mad Enhancement + NP]
    AGI: C+ -> B [Expended "+"]
    MGI: D [20/150]

Profile: A famous outlaw in the American Wild West, Cherokee Bill has been summoned as Servant Gunner for this Holy Grail War by Eren Asakami. A maddened dog who ran rampant over the Wild West for many years, Gunner is a very twisted person, capable of disgusting and cruel feats without thinking twice about it. He could have been summoned as Berserker, but was summoned as Gunner this time. He and Eren understand each other perfectly.

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement
    - E: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank up for STR, but speech will not be articulate and thoughts will sometimes be illogical.

Battle Continuance
    - D: At this rank, the Servant may continue fighting despite suffering heavy wounds and injuries.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance

Mental Pollution

Eye of the Mind (False)
    Resistance to changes of visibility caused by visual interferences. Also called the sixth sense, or prescience; an innate talent to sense danger.
    - D: At this rank, the Servant is able to sense some changes made on the battlefield, as well as perceive strong negative intentions of others.

Subversive Activities
    The capability to lay traps meant to diminish the opponent's strength before battle

Noble Phantasms:

Rank [B]
    Range – Self

Blog Entries
    Ryougi Hitomi and Squire
    Skyscraper Sea

Turn 12

"Squire, protect me!"

A seal on one of her hands burned a fiery red before fading away, marking the usage of a Command Seal. Hitomi needed to be in a less precarious position to deal a counter attack, and most of all, she wanted to live.

Peter obliged.

With an inhumane speed, the onslaught of attacks directed towards his Master were all intercepted, the magical energy packed into the Command Seal assisting him with every movement. He was a wall that could not be passed, and in the end, as the storm of bullets was being intercepted, Hitomi had blown a hole in the roof below her, falling to the floor underneath. Splitting up would give her more leverage for movement, after all, and she landed on the floor with a soft thud. It wasn't too bad of a fall.

Above, Squire simply glared at Eren and Gunner, his eyes burning with anger.

"I kindly ask of you to cease speaking before I send you to Hell."

Wise up!
    Ryougi Hitomi
    Ryougi Clan

Stats

Perks

Artifact Owner

Self-Hypnosis
    - You possess self-augmentation where you have been specialized in usage of one certain weapon. You may be adept with other weapons, but with this particular weapon, you are far more skilled, almost on completely another level. Whenever you use this particular weapon, your STR gains a rank up. But only when using this weapon.

Warmonger

ESP

Equipment

Shroud of Peter
    A holy shroud that naturally represents Peter’s endurance. When worn, it prevents damage from any passive effects such as poisoning or being set on fire. Rather, it negates those types completely, meaning that one is restricted to dealing damage with the initial attack instead of the after effects.

Squire

Stats
    STR: C -> B (Banner Bearer)
    MGI: B+ -> A (250/500) (Banner Bearer)

Class Skills

Banner Bearer
    Servant can call forth the power of the greater hero they once accompanied, by presenting their heraldry and self-hypnotizing themselves to act like that hero. Usable once in a day, and lasts till the end of the fight.
    - A: At this rank, Servant Squire can boost 3 of his attributes for 10 turns, and 2 to the end of the battle by one.

Personal Skills

Miracles

Revelation

Saint

Soul of a Martyr

Miracles (Not spells!)

Of Brazen Flame (Rank C)

Noble Phantasm

Rank A
    Barrier

Peter himself is described to be the rock, or the very foundation of the Holy Church itself. Passively, this grants him Rank A Soul of a Martyr in accordance to his unwavering position. However, its true effect is only possible when activated.

When activated, Peter gains the concept of “immoveable”, as fitting of his position as the foundation as the Holy Church stands on. No matter what will happen, the Church will stand strong. Thus, this is an NP that bolsters him with intense amounts of faith that allow him to reduce a Noble Phantasm used against him by three ranks, as well as raising his END a rank.

Blog Entries
    Eren Asakami & Gunner
    Skyscraper Sea
    Turn 13

Quote Originally Posted by Squire
    "I kindly ask of you to cease speaking before I send you to Hell."
    My grin widens in response.

'If you wish to close your ears to the truth, than so be it! I hadn't realized the great Saint Peter was such a coward!"

As I call out across the rooftop, Gunner continues to unleash a rain of steel upon Squire, to little effect - but it's fine. I already have a plan.

In a single movement, Gunner fires in a perfect circle around our feet, destroying the concrete below us. As he grabs me, falling through the new hole in the roof, the hole that was above the head of our opponents connects, and a massive tentacle emerges from that eldritch paradise, slamming straight down into the hole where the enemy Master fell-!

Gunner falls through, and with one hand, fires a hail of bullets at Squire through the floor below us, opening another hole in the building just as we land, letting us fall through the floor again.

Soon, we will crush this foolish pair of Master and Servant.
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 19th, 2014 at 07:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ryougi Hitomi and Squire
    Skyscraper Sea

Turn 14

Squire, sword ablaze, jumps straight down the hole after the two Servants, slashing downward with such intense force there is nothing left to be said about how his force matches his fury. He will take both Master and Servant on without any hesitation.

The other tentacle is once again, brutalized by a flurry of lighting and flame. This repetitive tactic was working fairly well, all things considered. Hitomi idly thought about joining her Servant, but with a fall like that, it would certainly be dangerous. Best to wait out in the upper floor.

Wise up!
    Ryougi Hitomi
    Ryougi Clan

Stats

Perks

Artifact Owner

Self-Hypnosis

Warmonger

ESP

Equipment

Shroud of Peter

Squire

Stats
    STR: C -> B (Banner Bearer) -> A (Flaming Sword bitches)
    MGI: B+ -> A (220/500) (Banner Bearer)

Class Skills

Banner Bearer

Personal Skills

Miracles

Revelation

Saint

Soul of a Martyr

Miracles (Not spells!)

Of Brazen Flame (Rank C)

Noble Phantasm

Rank A
    Barrier

Blog Entries
    Eren Asakami & Gunner
    Skyscraper Sea
    Turn 15

I am laughing, even as Squire's sword cleaves straight through my left shoulder, ribs, and right kidney.

"How... does it feel... to be... a worthless Saint?"

Gunner fades away, grinning. We lost, but spread chaos as much as possible beforehand. That's all I can ask.

"Well... you got me... so maybe you aren't so worthless after al- ghk!"

I've fallen to the floor, bleeding out rapidly. My upper half is only connected to my bottom half by my spine and a little bit of flesh. Staring up at the stormy sky through the hole in the building, I watch the lightning play across the grey clouds.

"In... the Asakami house... is a room in the basement. I was chained there... for most... of my life. If you take away... anything from this... it should be not to grow too strong. People fear... those stronger than them... after all."

I'm even doing a dying monologue. Fancy that. Oh. Lucidity in death… how nice, if cliché.

"I... hate... ESP. And... the Asakami. And... those stupid… gods... I hate them too."

I close my eyes.

"Hey, Saint Peter... do you think... there's a spot in Heaven... for everybody? Or is it... too late... for me?"

And with that, the inconsequential person known as Eren Asakami dies, having been nothing else but a maddened, wild dog to his peers.

Wise up!
    Eren Asakami

Perks:

· Dual-Minded
    · Broken

ESP:

Telekinesis [A]:

Teleportation [A]:

???

Tentacles-

Minions-

Wise up!

STR: B
    MGI: D

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement

Battle Continuance

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance

Mental Pollution

Eye of the Mind (False)

Subversive Activities

Noble Phantasms:

Rank [B]
    Range – Self

Last edited by Mooncake; January 23rd, 2014 at 12:05 AM.