Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17576265666768697277 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1648

Thread: Titanomachy (IC)

Alexandra Gray
    Time: Day 4 - Afternoon

Well.

This was certainly a situation, with all the horrible gribblies and zombies and slimes and such, you tend to overlook more pedestrian dangers.

Like this gun in my face, for instance.

I guess I should've seen this coming, what with the whole small girl running off with a sword.

So, there I am, being threatened by some skintight bitch with a real attitude problem and aiming a deadly weapon at my face.

Michael, displaying his typical north-of-the-border sensibilities, tried to talk the situation down and get some more information.

Unfortunately, this didn't seem to work out, probably due to the constant simmering pressure of 'i will kill your entire family' he gives off when he's not thinking about it.

Probably a part of that crazy spec-ops bullshit he's got going on.

So, the situation continuing to escalating and my internal processing leaning more and more towards getting this gun out of my face by any means necessary, Sherry pipped up.

They knew each other, apparently, and this chick and her posse had apparently been forbidden by that weirdo who's King Shit in these parts.

Hm.

This also didn't work, this 'Tsurugi' not believing Sherry's identity.

Hngh.

My fingers twitched.

Michael tried, once again, to defuse the situation, and I decided to back him up this time.

"Look, if you're wondering why we're all cagey and freakin out, it's because you've got some fucking guns in our faces. This," I pointed to the creature that had bound herself to me, "is Sherry, she apparently did once look like what you just described, but she got hit with some mojo that got her stuck like this, so now we're out on a grand adventure to get her back to normal, yeah? The rest of us," I gestured around, "Are going out and getting the lay of the land so that some freakazoid with a fanged cock doesn't skullfuck us to death, yeah? And your squirt, who you are apparently quite defensive of to the point of being unreasonably, yeah, we did see her. She ran off."

I smiled through gritted teeth, "Now that I've given a concession so that I don't, how do you say, 'have a hole in my fucking head', maybe you can do us a solid and get your fucking gun out of my face."

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rika Griffin
    Mirror Queen & Company VS The Fisher King
    Turn 2

I move without really thinking about it.

Sprinting towards the boy who has just been speared through his leg, who is being dragged towards the monster hidden behind the mirrors, I run past him, understanding that the hook needs to be removed, but also that now is exact opening I had been looking for...

While I can't stop to help him myself, my other self, who had followed her orders flawlessly, but whose attack had been denied, moves to his side in my place, aiming to dig out the hook before the monster can get Harry inside of the mirror with itself. Knowing that this may not be enough, my forward motion, filled with a tint of blood-lust, is still that of a guardian.

Following me is a weapon, another spear. Different from the attack made by my clone, it is an attack that carries my full force instead of a fragment of it, one that should pierce the distant King in spite of his armor.

The wire sticking out of the mirror gave away it's position.

As long as it committed itself to pulling Harry inside of it's world, it exposed itself to attack.

It's difficult to tell the exact position, but the wire came from that disfigured arm it had...

Harry!

Shouting his name through the Mind Link, hoping that he knew what to do, I fire without regret, making a small shot at where his shoulder should be in relation to the wire, knowing that severing the arm was a long shot, but...

Also knowing that if Harry did his part, it wouldn't matter if my aim was off by a little bit.

Besides, unless it let Harry go...

It had to stay right there and take it.

And I knew this thing felt pain, it bled, so it could also be killed.

Spoiler:

Rika Griffin

HP: 90
    SP: 65/150

Mirror Rika HP: 45
    Mirror Rika SP: 45

Stats

Strength: 15
    Defense: 12
    Spirit: 20
    S.Defense: 11
    Agility: 21
    Evasion: 21

Perks

-Marksmanship II-

The ability to accurately strike targets from a distance. Contrary to what the name of the perk implies, Rika has never even held a firearm, let alone fired one. Her prowess with projectiles actually stems from things that she is able to throw, and was born from a "game" she used to play as a child, where she would try to knock fruit from a tree from the back porch of her house, using only rocks as projectiles. Eventually extended to dart throwing when she was forced to move with her adoptive parents to a different home, but she still finds pleasure in being accurate in her throws, and is rather proud of the skill even though it's not very useful in normal everyday life.
    Having used this skill in combat, Rika has improved its usage somewhat.

[When throwing an object, whatever that is, damage +5. Chances of causing status effects with the thrown object are slightly increased. Also, speed of thrown objects is increased by 3]

Spiritual Power

[Mirror Rika – Creates a clone of Rika that is completely tied to her own will. This clone has half of Rika’s stats, HP and SP included, rounded up when necessary. The clone lasts until the end of the battle, and then vanishes. Cost: 55 SP]

[Physical attack. Creates a large object that is thrown towards a target. It causes SPI x 3 damage, and will almost always cause a status-effect on impact. Costs 30 SP and has speed 14]

Last edited by Airen; April 17th, 2016 at 10:41 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Rika Griffin & Harry Blackfield
    Time: Day 3 – Noon
    Harry and the Lesbians vs Fisher King
    Turn 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rika?
    Harry!
    As Rika threw the spear a voice echoed in my mind, shouting a single word. Some form of telepathy? No time to think. We needed to act now and there's only one thing she could've wanted me to do.

"Presto!" I bellowed, snapping with my free hand as I let my energy flow through me. The spear instantaneously expanded to a size several times larger as it shot through the mirror. But we couldn't count on that taking the monster down in just one hit just as we couldn't count on being able to survive by staying on the defensive. I had my leg to show for that. It was time to be proactive with setting up my magic show.

Connect the telepathy link to my rabbit.

I spoke clearly and quickly in my head, willing for whoever's power this was to hear, and resumed trying to free my leg with the help of Rika's clone. After a second I felt the connection and pulled out another deck of cards from my jacket pocket.

Alright Alice, don't talk, think! I need you to take these cards and see if you can enter the mirror. Once you're inside scatter them and try to get a good look around in there. Got it?

A-are you sure master? She replied. What if it gets me?

You'll be fine if you hide and keep your distance. You're small and fast so it's hard to hit you. Besides don't you remember what they said? If just one of us escapes then everyone will be revived. Probably.

Probably?!?

Don't worry about it. I believe in you.

O-okay!

Amazingly, this whole exchange took place in the span of less than a few seconds.

Alice took the cards in her mouth and bounced towards the mirror, following the wire. With luck she would make it inside.

That is if I don't get dragged in first. I continued struggling to remove the hook, this time pulling the hook towards my chest and pushing my leg away in the hope of becoming unhooked. My escape magic training kicked in along with the Adrenalin and gave me a boost in strength.

Help me get this hook off my leg!

This time I directed my thoughts to those nearby, excluding Ashley who seemed to be slowing down the rate we were being dragged.

Wise up

Harry Blackfield
    HP: 55
    SP: 140/190

Stats:
    Str: 12
    Def: 10
    Spi: 23
    Sdef: 10
    Agi: 17
    Eva: 18

Perks:
    Mystical Fortitude
    David Blaine’s shift of focus from street magic to inhumane tests of endurance pushed Harry towards training himself for escape magic. As a result of this training, Harry has an extraordinary strength and constitution from when he practiced escape magic. He is also able to hold his breath for up to 10 minutes, able to resist extreme temperatures, and keep his cool under tense situations while he prepares his escape.

[Reduced chances of receiving the Stun and Bleeding physical effects, and increased stamina. Will take at least 2 turns longer than most people in drowning, is less affected by extreme temperatures (chances of the Burned and Frostbitten status effects are also slightly reduced), and a +5 bonus of AGI and STR is obtained when it comes to running away from situations or freeing oneself from bindings or other restraints to the freedom of movement, as well as increased chances of success]

My Lovely Assistant
    Harry has a four year old pet rabbit named Cassandra Alice. A rather intelligent bunny, Alice has been trained to follow Harry’s directions but sometimes she’ll ignore them unless given her favorite food, a carrot. Is often involved with Harry’s tricks.

[possession of a small rabbit named Alice, who upon entering the warped world mutated to obtain the ability to speak and a sharper intelligence. Has 80 starting Self, 35 HP, 5 STR,5 DEF, 10 SPI, 5 SDEF, 22 AGI and 25 EVA. As a small animal, it’s harder to detect and has the Small Size perk, plus extremely increased chances when it comes to stealth and hiding, as well when running away from threats]

Spiritual Power:

[Resize Overdrive – Enlarges object. Exclusive attack function. Damage is SPI x3, speed = 14, and SP cost is 30] - Use on Rika's spear.
    Last edited by arkturus; April 17th, 2016 at 11:30 PM.
    <Airen> I play hetero every once in awhile
    Spoiler:
    <~Katie> dude who gives a fuck about girls being gay, sometimes girls aren't gay and that decision should be respected

Spoiler:
    [12:21.40] that might be a top tier post[12:21.45] frantic[12:21.47] post of the month, even[12:21.48] this right here[12:21.49] is MC [12:21.56] johnny has nothing on this dude[12:22.00] he's the MC of the nisio half[12:22.12] so wait[12:22.15] [ ] is, after all, my rival character[12:22.16] am i the gag heroine[12:22.20] yes

Masaki Taichi
    Time: Day 3 – Night
    HP: 140/140 SP: 50/70 Self: 75 | Turn 2

"..."

The world goes numb as the body of Kaitlin Walterson is blown away before my eyes. There was nothing I could do about it, so the feeling of guilt is not what's invading my mind at this very moment. No, what I feel is anger, a sudden rush of adrenaline that urges me to return the favor and attack the monster even if there would be no logic behind such action. If someone like the President was defeated so easily, What are the chances that someone without a real talent like me would emerge victorious? The answer should be obvious.

So I stand still.

It is that sense of powerlessness that has allowed me to act as the voice of common sense all throughout the trip. I might sound cold and selfish, and I can certainly prove to be cruel at times, but the survival of the group has been my goal from the start. It should be clear by now that the enemy has more resources and is overall more powerful than we are. The idea of remaining here and fighting this guy sounds as stupid and suicidal as smashing our heads against a wall over and over, hoping to eventually bring it down. I believe in Tomomi and the rest, and I am positive that we can overcome this obstacle just like we did with those that came before. But the question is, At what cost?

"..."

The plan is sound, but risky. There is nothing to support its success, and a single whim of fate could send us all into a spiraling descent to our deaths. Hell, we've already down one in numbers if we consider how badly injured Kaitlin was during the last exchange of blows. I can't allow allow something like that to happen again. But as long as that bastard has his eyes focused on me, there is nothing I can do against him... If he paralyzes me, it will only take him a heartbeat to hurt me or, worse, one of my teammates. On top of that, he seems to possess some sort of aura that protects him from physical attacks... If we just thoughtlessly strike back and forth, we'll be just giving in to his pace.

Shit...! If we could just strip him of that annoying book...

I am literally forced to join the offensive. If I do not, I'll be left behind as Rumiko and the others attack the monster on their own. Tch, I cannot half-ass this. Drawing even more power from the cursed blade in my hands, I use the leftover energy from the last trade and fuse it with a new surge, in an unstable black lightning coating that surrounds the entirety of the weapon and even the hand that's holding its handle. Brandishing it with no pride, I make a mad, yet coordinated, dash towards the enemy, aiming to not only break through the man's defense, but also take out the grimoire he holds, even if I have to sever his own arm in the process.

"Yaaaah!"

Right now, this is all I can do... Muster more and more strength and hit harder than I did the minute before. In this battle with no hopes of escape, keep moving is our only option, because the moment we stop is when our lives end. Before that time comes...

Tomomi, watch closely... And find the answer.

--------

Spoiler:
    MP 40/70 (Lighning Revenant - 10)
    Self 65/100 (-10 points; +5 SPI)

STR: 46
    AGI: 24
    SPI: 21
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Deus Magnus
    Time: Day 4 – Afternoon

You noticed, perhaps a bit too late, that both Ciera and Albine made displeased faces as you interacted with Wave. When you asked your question, you could swear you heard Albine mumble ‘oh, no.’, although you couldn’t be sure.

Wave stared at you for a moment, her eyes looking at you at you disconcertingly, and then words started pouring out of her mouth like a waterfall. “Well you see, the wave is the actual, real wave, the real force, this world’s force, the waves are we all, we’re riding the waves, you, me, we are it. The wave is the actual power, my power, and that’s why I stopped being me and I’m Wave, do you get it? ‘gravity’, everything, it is governed by the ‘wave’ that is all between us.” She gesticulated wildly, her eyes strangely focused. “That’s my domain, that’s why your gravity is there but not the same, and this world is the wa-“

Her rant was suddenly interrupted when Natasha grabbed one of the meat buns Wave’s plate and jammed it down the girl’s throat, causing her to choke and momentarily stopping the flow of words.

“Please don’t do that again.” Albine said to you while Ciera stared at you both with hostility.

“Ahh… nothing like the sound of weird chuuni bullshit you wake you up…” A male voice suddenly spoke out, and then a still sleepy black-haired man appeared from a doorway. He was almost as tall as you were, and was carrying a sheathed sword on his waist. When he saw you, he made a weird expression, and his eyes ran over the room, probably easily imagining the situation.

“You woke up… well, I hope we didn’t pick up a scavenger or a crazy cultist, for one.” he said. Albine started answering, but Wave managed to swallow the bun she had been choking into, and replied instead.

“Nope! He’s called Deus Magnus!” Wave replied, smiling at him.

“Deus Magnus? Great God? That’s quite the pretentious name, unless…” the man stared at your clothes, torn apart as they had been by the werewolves. “Ah, I see, he’s a male stripper, you girls finally found something to entertain yourselves with!”

He then put a hand on his chin. “But I thought you were all lesbians?”

“That we don’t wanna go out with you doesn’t mean we’re lesbians, Harris!” Ciera instantly replied, annoyed. The boy, Harris, reacted as if an arrow had been shot at his heart.

“T-that hurts… I know you’d like it if you went out with me at least once…”

“No way in hell!” The redhead shouted, brimming with hostility.

“Uuu… rejected again…” Harris moved to his place in the table and let himself fall on the chair once again, only to get a look at his half-empty plate. “U… UWWAAA! My food! It’s all gone! Naaaat! You did it again didn’t youuuuu???”

He spun towards the small girl, who was putting her most innocent face under the inquisitive stare of the boy, regardless of the conspicuous crumbs left on her face. “D-don’t try to lie to me, you damn devil-loli! Return my buns to me right nooooow!”

Harris sank to the floor, lost in absolute despair. One could almost imagine a black mist hanging over him. Natasha started patting him in the head, as if she wasn’t the cause of his despair.

“That’s Harris Parker.” Albine, expressionless despite the scene, introduced him rather unnecessarily.

“Settle down already, guys.” Suddenly, a strong feminine voice interrupted the scene, and you turned your head to see a woman with long black hair, carrying a leather jacket, enter the room. “This happens every morning…” she sighed, and then looked at you. Unlike the others, she didn’t seem to be surprised to see you awake.

You saw her deposit a big plate with more buns on the table. “It’s rare that we get the chance to eat like civilized people, so please, take advantage, will you? No more messing around at the table.”

With a “Yees.”, the girls quickly concentrated on their food, and Harris got up from his position at the floor and started dispiritedly eating what was left of his share. The recently arrived woman, however, sat in front of you. Also unlike the others, she didn’t seem to suspect that you’d be hostile or dangerous at all.

“My name’s Audrey Baker, and I’m the leader of this little group. I’m sure you’ll have some questions, and I’ll do my best to answer them in the time we have. However, first, I’d like to ask some questions myself, firstly, starting from your name…” she made a pause, and stared directly at your eyes.

“… and if you’re the one that Green sent.”

The mention of that color makes the image of a blonde, green-eyed man in a suit flash through your mind, before being lost in the depths of your memories, leaving you more confused than before. You were sure you had met someone ‘green’ at some point, but you couldn’t remember any details whatsoever. It was like you were trying to force the most stubborn of locks.

What would you answer?

Alexandra Gray & Michael Adhikari & Kyle Dunn
    Time: Day 4 – Evening

“Hah, I’d like to see you try, guy.” The girl became angrier at Michael’s threat, regardless of the other content to his speech. “Move an inch, and I swear you’ll get a brand new airhole in your goddamn cranium.”

However, Alexandra’s speech, a bit better at explaining their side, made her hostility stop for a moment. Realizing that the situation had reached the point where she had to either shoot you or put her guns down, she opted for the latter, and lowered her guns, although she still held them on her hands.

“Alright, alright! If you really are Sherry, then tell me something only she would know!” She shot back, evidently still mistrusting your group. You saw the black creature smile at this, and you got a chill.

“Your name is Zhenya Tsurugi. Lived in Russia. Father is Japanese, mother is Russian. Has a big sister that’s thrice as competent than you are named Irina Tsurugi and we wouldn’t be having this problem if she was here, which means that she’s wandering somewhere else.” The girl frowned at this while Sherry continued. “Member of the Seekers, you’re always guarding Ryougu Sena who’s the girl we saw run out in a panic. Those guns that you have are Forbidden Tech, and I was with you when you found ‘em, although I still got no idea of what they do…”

“Alright, damnit. I guess you’re Sherry, after all…” The girl started to say, but Sherry continued, speaking over her.

“Likes being dominated, was Ki’s preferred bottom bitch, three sizes are…”

“STOP ALREADY YOU ASSHOLE!” She shouted as her face became red and started waving her guns at Sherry’s direction. The goblin grinned, satisfied at having taken her revenge on the girl for the situation she had put the group into.

“Alright, I’ll tell you where Sena went running off to…” Zhenya looked hopeful. “After I talk with my new friends a bit.”

“Uugh. Fuck, alright, but you better not waste any fucking time. Sena could have gotten herself in trouble!” She shouted angrily and stalked off some distance away, allowing you some privacy.

Sherry quickly organized the group in a circle. “We should help her.” She said, simply.

“Why?” Hiyori asked. “That girl is an unpleasant bitch.”

“Yes, that she is, but that’s why I wanna keep an eye on her. I mean, Zhenya herself ain’t that strong, but those guns of her? They might look ordinary, but they’re Forbidden Tech.” Upon seeing the confusion in your faces, she clarified. “That means they’re trouble. If her charge dies, she might blame us for it and try to take us out. She’s quite unreasonable and has one hella short fuse.”

“Plus, that Sena girl, if I’m not wrong, is carrying quite the powerful sword. Okadagiri… a legendary blade. Might be good to have that in our side, and I bet they have been wandering around here for a while, so they might give us some good info on the current situation of the jungle.”

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Alexandra Gray

Girl started getting a good old head of steam going after Michael did his thing, but I seemed to have headed her off at the pass.

The guns lowered, slowly. I eased back onto my heels in response.

“Alright, alright! If you really are Sherry, then tell me something only she would know!”

I glanced over towards my imp-like compatriot and got a sinking feeling at the catlike grin on her face.

Oh man, we're about to hear some shit.

“Your name is Zhenya Tsurugi. Lived in Russia. Father is Japanese, mother is Russian. Has a big sister that’s thrice as competent than you are named Irina Tsurugi and we wouldn’t be having this problem if she was here, which means that she’s wandering somewhere else.”

Well, seems to check out, feel like I should be taking notes or something.

Russia, huh? Guess we found someone from our side.

“Member of the Seekers, you’re always guarding Ryougu Sena who’s the girl we saw run out in a panic. Those guns that you have are Forbidden Tech, and I was with you when you found ‘em, although I still got no idea of what they do…”

Oh man, sounds like I'm hearin' some Proper Nouns in there, probably important.

Seekers, maybe a group of people from our side? Wonder what they're looking for, a way out of this dump, maybe?

And 'Forbidden Tech', sounds like some badass shit she's holding onto then, probably for the best I didn't get shot at, then.

That holds due for all firearm-related situations, to be fair, but this one especially.

“Alright, damnit. I guess you’re Sherry, after all…”

I nodded, but Sherry kept on going.

“Likes being dominated, was Ki’s preferred bottom bitch, three sizes are…”

“STOP ALREADY YOU ASSHOLE!”

I coughed, unconvincingly.

“Alright, I’ll tell you where Sena went running off to…”

The now-identified Zhenya perked up.

“After I talk with my new friends a bit.”

"Yeah, yeah, huddle up guys, team meetin'."

“Uugh. Fuck, alright, but you better not waste any fucking time. Sena could have gotten herself in trouble!”

She stomped off to the side impatiently, muttering and kicking at the ground fretfully.

We all gathered around in a smallish circle.

Sherry spoke first, "We should help her."

Well yeah.

“Why?” Hiyori asked. “That girl is an unpleasant bitch.”

“Yes, that she is, but that’s why I wanna keep an eye on her. I mean, Zhenya herself ain’t that strong, but those guns of her? They might look ordinary, but they’re Forbidden Tech.”

Yep, badass shit.

“That means they’re trouble. If her charge dies, she might blame us for it and try to take us out. She’s quite unreasonable and has one hella short fuse.”

"I didn't notice," I said dryly, "I mean we were getting along so well."

“Plus, that Sena girl, if I’m not wrong, is carrying quite the powerful sword. Okadagiri… a legendary blade. Might be good to have that in our side, and I bet they have been wandering around here for a while, so they might give us some good info on the current situation of the jungle.”

Mm.

I nodded, "My thoughts exactly, we scratch her back, we gain some intel on the surroundings. Plains are easy enough to map out, but this jungle's a rat's nest, and probably brimming with shit waiting to off us. So here's my idea for our play, we help the chick out, get some good karma going, and then see about getting some recompense out of it, a map or information, maybe gain some in-roads with these Seeker guys, whoever they are. We're out here to get the lay of the land, so let's see what we can squeeze out of here."

I looked around, "Thoughts?"

Blog Entries
    Adam Baumer & Sarah Vale & Jordan J. Jones
    Time: Day 5 – Morning

“Permission denied.” Sally answered, then looked up towards the ghost. “Infis, go up and tell us what you see.”

The ghost just stared at her.

“Please?” added the agent.

“Oookay.” Infis muttered boredly, and she floated upwards, casting a pale glower over the group as she looked around.

“Sarah, whatever you do, try to not waste too much energy. I’m sure a straight fight will be unavoidable, at some point, and we should try to keep our reserves for then.” She looked forwards. “For now, let’s keep going.”

The group kept advancing through the stairwell, which became more and more broken as you kept going, to the point that it soon felt like you were climbing some sort of mountain.

Finally, Sarah took a turn, abandoning the stairs that had collapsed a bit further ahead, and then settling in the ruined rooftop of a house that looked like one you would see anywhere in the world. The roof was littered with debris, and… bones. Old, dispersed bones that told you little to nothing.

“I can see them.” Infis said. “Three groups. One coming from behind us, and the others from the sides. I think we can outrun them.” She clearly sounded like she didn’t wish to outrun them.

From the rooftop, Sally started to climb a series of collapsed walls that led to what looked like more roofs, and then to the side of a fallen office building: this was indeed what you had seen from below, and from here onwards, more office buildings intersected your path, forming a sort of haphazard stairwell. This part of the climbing had required a lot of upper body strength, and both Eva and Ludmilla seemed the most tired by this. Adam also had some issues: although his wound had already closed by the time he had woken up, he still felt some strain on his back, and had to pause to take a breath before continuing.

Around you, you could see more and more collapsed buildings. This whole place seemed to have become a sort of mountain chain formed by the rests of humankind, a giant spine of ruins that went from the southern limit of the field, and crossed it towards the north. Looking below, you had already climbed quite the good portion, something that was expected, yet still surprising.

The howls that reached your ears made Sally keep going, pushing the rest of the group with her. You kept climbing, as more and more of the desolate landscape became clear to your eyes, an apocalyptic city composed by many, many mismatched buildings, a city with no streets and no coherence, formed by the remnants humans had left away when they disappeared long ago. Even in the path you were so desperately climbing wasn’t bereft of remains: Jordan looked at one of the open windows of the building they were going across, and saw nothing but bones strewn around the room.

Neither the agent nor Ludmilla seemed all that impressed by it, but Esther and Eva looked cowed, almost scared by what they were seeing. Perhaps the landscape was simply too much for them. It didn’t help that as you kept going onwards, you kept seeing more, and more old bones, perhaps hundreds, or thousands of them, along with what looked like discarded weapons that had been ruined long ago, mere rusted monuments to their former glory.

And then the truth hit you like a hammer to the head. The buildings at your side, the ancient corpses behind… it all looked like layers upon layers of fortifications, behind which an old army had awaited, had fought, and had died, long, long ago. The buildings, this chain of mountains, had probably been purposefully created for the sake of forming a giant stronghold, and the path you were climbing, unknowing of its true purpose, had probably been the only way to go through the stronghold and reach beyond. The bones you were seeing indeed seemed to come from hundreds, perhaps thousands of corpses, all of whom had perished here.

The world around you all had become a blur. You didn’t feel any exhaustion: instead, the adrenaline kept pushing you to the frenzied climbing that had become your everything, despite the sheer unreality of your surroundings that kept pressing down on your minds. You had truly gone beyond the reaches of humankind, to keep going through this and still feel only slightly tired, to have climbed this desolate mountain of concrete just like that…

Then, Eva tripped with a loose stone and fell on her knees, atop one of the office buildings. She didn’t seem exhausted, but her stare was unfocused, and when she spoke, it was with a feverish, distant, creepy tone.

“This is the ancient battlefield.” She muttered lifelessly. “Here, eight hundred years ago… they all…”

Sally said nothing, but she walked over to her and lifted her with her free arm, pulling her close and continuing while carrying the girl, her other hand occupied by her gun. Nobody commented on what she had said at the moment, but you could feel an unsettling, cold wind drifting from elsewhere.

Then, you reached the end of the turned down office buildings, and saw the last stretch left to reach the top: what looked like many, many walls that had collapsed to form some sort of giant composite wall, an almost vertical field of debris. You got the impression a house or two were buried there.

At that moment, Infis descended from her post in the air. “The doggies behind reached the big buildings.” She informed. You looked below, and you indeed saw the figures of the werewolves climbing up from below. The path had forced them to march slowly, a trickle of dark, ferocious figures, but the forward group was easily two dozen monsters. Then, Infis pointed towards the left and the right.

From the right, you saw a group of six werewolves advancing through a rickety path, moving through rotten, wooden structures that had fallen apart long ago. Before them, there was a bridge of sorts, made up of compressed debris, that presumably had allowed to reach the southern wing of this improvised stronghold in olden days. Sally took aim at that group, and fired, reaching the nearest werewolf, who sprayed blood from its chest and then fell, breaking all of his bones against a roof below. From behind this group, you could see more of them coming.

From the left, seven werewolves advanced, making broken bones creak under their feet. They roared as they advanced forwards, moving through a section that greatly resembled a castle’s wall.

“Too early.” Sally said, pointing at the top where the shattered shrine lied. “We need to outrun them, if they reach there before us, we’re fucked!”

Rosary Flowers
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Field of Ruins (Skeletal Skyscrapers)

“Sexual metaphors?” The girl seems a bit confused at that, but shrugs it off. “Ah, why not, I’ll help you. Sounds like fun, and I always wanted to see what was up with those obelisks anyway.”

“Just saying, you owe me one after this, ‘kay?” She comes closer to you. Way too closer to you. “Name’s Amelie, by the way.”

And before you can react, she has already pulled you into a princess carry. She’s strong, and fast, and before you could do anything but to be surprised, she had already lifted you, moved to the edge of the rooftop, and, while grinning, said words that scared you more than anything else. “Hold tight!”

Then she jumped from the roof to another one just behind you, and jumped once again, to another one. From there, you could see the cliff you had abandoned just recently, which had been blocked from view by another tall building before. You calculated that the next few jumps would take you there, and that you’d join the battle soon. Thankfully. These jumps were making you really, really dizzy.

Johnny Justice & Cyrus Ferdinand
    Obelisk Blues
    Turn 2

The slime’s intervention interrupted the game between Johnny and the guardian in front of him, as both bets failed. Johnny took this chance to run towards him, and then slammed his fist against it with all his strength.

Battle calculation

Johnny’s speed
    -20 (Johnny’s AGI) > 15 (OG’s EVA)
    Johnny’s attack
    -53 (Johnny’s STR x2.1) – 35 (OG’s DEF) = 18 damage.

It was indeed like punching a thick sheet of steel. Johnny felt his knuckles creak as he discharged his spiritual power along his fist, but he pushed onwards, the blazing star produced by his power lifting the armor bodily in the air, despite its great weight, and throwing it towards its peer.

Both Obelisk Guardians take 10 damage due to the impact

As they recovered from the crash, you saw a stone fall towards them, and then explode, an explosion that engulfed the both of them, Joaquin’s spiritual power unleashed at last. The ground cracked around them, and they disappeared within a flash of light.

Battle calculation

Joaquin’s attack
    -42 (Joaquin’s SPI x2) – 30 (OG’s SDEF) = 12 damage
    -42 (Joaquin’s SPI x2) – 30 (OG’s SDEF) = 12 damage

Yet, they reappeared from within the dust cloud caused by the explosion, intact except for a few cracks in their structure. Their counter-attack started immediately, as if they were invincible, machines advancing forth to bring nothing but ruin and destruction for those who would oppose them.

The one with the glowing arm whirred forth towards Johnny, the glow of his own power almost blinding the boy as it approached.

Battle calculation

OG’s speed
    -19 (OG’s AGI) < 24 (Johnny’s EVA)
    Attack failed.

The boy barely had time to jump to the side to avoid the meteor that would surely have taken his life had it reached him. Instead, the attack hit the floor and blew a massive storm of dust and disintegrated human remains as it pulverized the earth below, creating a massive hole on it. The platform trembled for a moment, but then stabilized.

“Hey, Johnny!” A grinning Joaquin said, moving towards you. “Let’s fuck these punks up!”

At the time he said this, a purple sheen ran through your section of the battlefield, and you saw the armor throw a coin again, this time farther from the slime. At this distance, it would be unable to reliably hit the coin again.

Gamble

A coin is flipped high up in the air, and the one who points at which place in the surroundings the coin will fall wins. The loser will take a moderate amount of mental damage.

It was a repeat of the last time, except you were left to your own devices.

Meanwhile, Cyrus’ gamble had paid off. The armor desperately had pointed towards the coin, but luck was much stronger on the gambler’s side, and it wasn’t any surprise that the coin fell where he had pointed, instead of where the armor had pointed. It had been slightly off.

There was a moment of silence as the armor tried to grapple with the consequences of its failure, the pseudo-mind moving it trying to wrap its programming around it all. On one hand, it was supposed to exterminate the intruders. On the other, it was supposed to fight his allies now.

Finally, it seemed to have understood something, and it slowly turned towards the ally on its side. Then, it pulled from the chain that had tied Cyrus, lifting the boy in the air, and then smashed him down against the other guardian with all of its strength.

Battle calculation

OG’s attack
    -43 + 5 (OG’s STR + A Cyrus) – 35 (OG’s DEF) = 13 damage.
    -43 + 8 (OG’s STR + A Very Hard Armor) – 11 (Cyrus’ DEF) = 40 damage.

Blood spurted from Cyrus’ mouth. Somehow, perhaps luckily, he had managed to avoid being hit in the head, but the impact had instead rocked his entire torso and cracked his ribs. His left shoulder felt odd, and the pain that invaded his mind made him dizzy. Yet, despite the horrible damage, he still could use his whole body, although not for now. He had been lucky.

Lucky indeed. Had this been a mistake in his calculations, or just part of his gamble? Only he could know the answer to that. Ignoring, for the moment, Jayden’s worried call, and the worried noise emitted by Craps, the boy could feel his mind becoming clearer.

He was being pulled into the depths of hell. And that was when he shined the most.

Wise up!

Name: Obelisk Guardian
    Race: Construct
    Attributes: Construct
    Spiritual Rank: 4

STR: 43
    DEF: 35
    SDEF: 30
    AGI: 19
    EVA: 15

Perks:

Resonance of the Soul
    An ability of unknown nature that allowed the Obelisk Guardian to reproduce the spiritual abilities that ‘touched’ them. Details are unknown.

Equipment

Cyrus Ferdinand
    Type: Flail
    Grade: Crooklyn
    Modifier: +5 to STR and LCK
    Last edited by RacingeR; May 22nd, 2016 at 07:54 PM.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Deus Magnus

Quote Originally Posted by Wave
    "Well you see, the wave is the actual, real wave, the real force, this world’s force, the waves are we all, we’re riding the waves, you, me, we are it. The wave is the actual power, my power, and that’s why I stopped being me and I’m Wave, do you get it? ‘gravity’, everything, it is governed by the ‘wave’ that is all between us.” She gesticulated wildly, her eyes strangely focused. “That’s my domain, that’s why your gravity is there but not the same, and this world is the wa-“
    "..."

As Wave's ramblings was cut short by a bun to the throat, Deus made his displeasure known with a small frown.

It seems he had misunderstood - or perhaps overestimated - Wave. From her ramblings just now, it seems likely that she started to act like this after she gained her powers, which is completely different from Deus, and from how the others react to it she must have done this often; rambling about waves at whatever chance that she got. No wonder Ciera is glaring at both himself and Wave right now; she must have thought that he is the same as Wave, a-

Quote Originally Posted by The only man in the group before Deus came
    "Ahh… nothing like the sound of weird chuuni bullshit you wake you up…”
    -A chuuni. Yes, he had heard that word being thrown by one of the japanese student in the school before. Without a doubt, Wave is one of the so-called chuunibyou.

But Deus is different. A chuuni, like Wave, would ramble about what they believed in all the time even when it is not appropriate; like they tried to convince themselves and others by saying it repeatedly over and over. But Deus doesn't need such ramblings; his experience was what shaped his belief in gravity, and he doesn't need to say it out loud to believe it nor does he need to convince others to believe it. Gravity, after all, can attract and repulse people, so it is only a matter of time until he found someone who is attracted to his gravity just as he is attracted to theirs...

While his thoughts are filled with gravity and waves, Deus still listened to the chatter in the background. His name is mentioned, and once again someone reacted to it, but there is no need to retort back so he'd just-

Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag Man
    “Ah, I see, he’s a male stripper, you girls finally found something to entertain yourselves with!”
    Did he just call him, Deus, a male stripper?

As Ciera berated the man, Harris, and further shenanigans occured, Deus let out a small smirk at the man's misfortune. Harris irritate him, but seeing as he is seemingly the butt monkey of the group he suppose he'd let him be for now. He definitely could see why he's hopeless with the girls despite being the only male in the group. Unfortunately, all the shenanigans ended when a voice interrupted the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey
    "Settle down already guys."
    With that strong feminine voice, the last member of the group and their leader - Audrey Baker - entered the room with a big plate of buns. Order is immediately restored as the girls focused their attention on eating, while Harris returned dejectedly to his seat; Audrey herself sat in front of him, and unlike the others she doesn't seem to to suspect himself to be dangerous at all.

'Is it because she's the one who found me?' Deus thought as he finished his last bun before taking another. 'Or is there another reason?'

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey
    “My name’s Audrey Baker, and I’m the leader of this little group. I’m sure you’ll have some questions, and I’ll do my best to answer them in the time we have. However, first, I’d like to ask some questions myself, firstly, starting from your name…” she made a pause, and stared directly at your eyes.

“… and if you’re the one that Green sent.”
    The mention of Green immediately jolted some of Deus' memories, of a blonde man with green eyes and a suit, but immediately it was lost in the depth of his memories. Deus frowned as he tried to remember more, to dug up more about this 'Green', but no matter how hard he tried he came up with nothing; the only thing he remembered is that he had met this 'Green' at some point. Deus clicked his tongue in annoyance; he hoped he regained his memories soon, but he doubt it'd be that easy.

"My name is Deus Magnus." Deus started as he, too, looked at Audrey directly in the eyes. "I don't know whether I was sent by this 'Green' or not - My memory is in quite a daze right now - but I know that I had met him at some point. Unfortunately, that is everything that I know about the subject."

Deus took a pause, letting his answer sink in as he devoured the bun in his hand before he continued.

"As for my own questions..." Deus began as he took yet another bun. "What is this place? And why did you save me?" He finished as he wait for answers.
    Regalia Hijinks

<Erlkonig|Phone> Why get a gf, when Airen is your waifu?

<Airen|Phone> I'll save everyone, it's fine

<Snaxies> Airen is totally Jesus again

<frantic> I actually hate reading your post because you're so fucking anime

<Reiu> Regalia is a scary place desu...

<Mellon> He who lives by the oneshot, dies by the oneshot

Personal Compliments

<@RacingeR> Pally would be a perfect shoujo lead

<Erlkonig> I would fall for Pally if he was a qt shoujo manga lead girl

Quote Originally Posted by Airen
    Only pala is pure, the rest of ya are twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetose
    I'm not sure if it's like this generally, but Pala seems to be very good at making naive and innocent, but also strangely bulliable characters.

Sarah Vale

“Infis, it’s time for you to blow off some steam!!”

Sarah kicked into high gear as she started running up to the shrine alongside the others.

“The wall-road with the werewolves - can you put up a wall of fire over there, and while you’re at it, you can do whatever you want with them! They don’t seem to have magic, so it should be fine to even tease them as much as you want until we need you back!”

Maybe Sally would object, but Sarah was the survival master here. She may have had training, but who other in here had tried fighting an entire pack of wolves in the mountains just to get the pelt of the alpha male?

“Meanwhile - !!”

Sarah aimed at the other road, full of rickety wooden structures. She didn’t waste any time summoning a large black hole right in the middle of the structures and moving it around at maximum speed, destroying the supports and efficiently reducing the road into a crumbling deathpit. No amount of jumping power would allow any of those werewolves to now get in the way of their path.

“I can’t summon another right off the bat, so someone else deal with the backside road - don’t stretch it, just do something that will stall them!”

Saying that, Sarah started concentrating on her current black ball -

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Jordan J. Jones

Sarah didn't even need prodding. She was in her element, knowing exactly how to best behave around the intelligent animals known as wolves.

The moment she stopped talking, Jordan picked up the ball.

"I'll take the back," he said. "Sally, pick off any stragglers that get through." She'd be the last line of defense, in case one of them let a wolf get past.

With that said, Jordan eased off on the speed, allowing himself to fall to the back of the group. If it was just rear guard action, he could do it just fine.

Turning, he faced the snarling mass and concentrated, searching for the 'Zone' he'd manifested the other day.
    Except this one was different. More fine-tuned. Less resource-intensive. Rather than a brutish wall of force, it was more in JJJ's style, a slippery thing that would subject anyone who entered to harsh harassment until they gave up.

[Pressure Mimic used. 20 SP]

The zone was deployed... and nothing happened. But it'd definitely been deployed. This space was his. Jordan hung back, keeping a length of thirty meters between him and the wolves. At this distance, if they lunged, he'd have plenty of time to get away, despite not going all out at the moment. It was a risky move he could take only because he'd encountered the foes before, and knew how they moved.

[Assist Crash II used. Enemy AGI lowered by 6.]

Jordan raised his hands. Not two, but a hundred invisible arms, ready to beat back any marauders that tried to enter his zone with attacks that could not be seen, let alone dodged. Perhaps their instincts would be enough. Maybe they'd realized the unseen threat and stay back, or they'd charge forward and eat his counterattack. It didn't matter to Jordan. All he needed to do was delay.

Michael Adhikari

Looking as Tsurugi finally decided enough was enough and lowered her guns I can only sigh.

…Well I suppose that worked out, for a certain value of worked out. Unnecessary information aside its nice that she finally saw reason, kinda, and decided that waving armed weapons around was unnecessary.

Guess I should go back to square one for my negotiation techniques seems like I’m only making things worse once again. Things like this always makes me wish dad was around he would have had everything sorted out ten seconds like always, really why couldn’t I have inherited that talent instead of that annoying information compulsion, eh.

Wonder who Ki is though.

Listening in as we are all brought in to huddle I weigh everything before simply shrugging.

“Sure, I was planning to suggest we help ‘em out anyway. Our little new friend decided to talk instead of jumping straight to the six shooting so I’ll give her that much. I’m willing to believe in the common good, in the spirit of cooperation and being good to thy neighbor. You know all that hubbabub” She might not be exactly the easiest person to get along with but she doesn’t seem all that bad, kinda reminds me of some of the gang I knew …well maybe constantly bugged might be a better description.

“ ‘sides” I say as I shrug again “I’m rather worried about the other little friend that came running past us she looked to be in a mighty fine hurry and a little bit panicky I’d rather not have a death that I could have stopped on my mind.”

Blog Entries
    Arthur MacKnight, Bill Stars & Stella Skye
    Time: Day 4 – Noon

Bill:

Six Shooter

Roll = 23
    Laser Shot (SPIx2, continuous, keeps doing damage without speed check. Enemy’s AGI needs to be higher than speed to dodge it)

The gun, aimed at the creature that was currently dragging him to a tomb in the lake’s depths, emitted no sound, but instead, it produced a ray of red, cutting light, a laser that cut its way through the water and towards the monster. The distance was too small for it to do anything but to receive the brunt of the attack.

Battle calculation

Bill’s attack
    -40 (Bill’s SPI) – 20 (???’s SDEF) = 20 damage.

The creature emitted a pained noise, one that you could even hear underwater. Nonetheless, despite the dark blood that came from its wounds, and the laser cutting through it, it kept going. It knew that dragging you to the depths was the only way it had to subdue you. You were starting to drown....

From above, first a laser, and then some sort of blast of darkness, came down and crashed against the multitude of creatures that had been moving in the murky, paint-like water at the edge of your vision. Two of them, two unidentifiable messes of spikes that had been moving to attack you, got hit by the sudden projectiles, and were forced to move backwards, disappearing from the view, one of them managing to get out of Stella’s laser’s area of influence before getting further damage.

Still, one of them managed to get through despite your team’s attacks, and jumped at you. First, you felt its teeth digging at your shoulder, before the spikes in its body tore at your side, staining the water with more blood.

Battle calculation

???’s attacks
    -30 (???’s STR) – 8 (Bill’s DEF) = 22 damage
    -30 (???’s STR) – 8 (Bill’s DEF) = 22 damage
    Total damage = 44
    Bill’s HP: 80 – 44 = 36 HP.

You had been gravely wounded: your left shoulder had been very damage, and your left side had been torn apart by the spikes that covered the creature. You still couldn’t get a good view of it, but you doubted you’d survive another attack like that. As it reared back, you knew you needed a miracle to get out of this alive.

But not all was bad news. You saw that the majority of the monsters moved upwards, probably thinking you were already defeated, and seeking to fight your companions instead. And the revolver still emitted that cutting light. If you could move enough to take advantage of that fact…

Stella & Arthur:

You couldn’t see the result of your attacks through the murky water, but you were sure you had hit something, and judging for the bubbles going up the surface, you were fairly sure you hadn’t hit Bill, as you had been careful to not aim close to his position. All nick could do was stand there uselessly, hands cackling with lighting. Using his power on the lake would probably just fry Bill alongside the monsters.

However, after both attacks were executed, the enemy surfaced, and you finally were able to get a good look at them. They were relatively small, the size of a small dog, and in fact, their features did bear a passing resemblance to some sort of cross between a dog and a monkey, covered in some sort of extremely hardened, metal-like fur that had crumpled to form spikes around their bodies, making them look like the ugliest porcupines ever. Their hands looked like those of an human, perfectly able to manipulate tools, and they had a long tail at their rear, one that was ended in another hand: probably what had dragged Bill to the depths of the lake.

Encountered Auhizotl x?

Three of them had surfaced, with more of them visible behind. They were numerous, or so you thought: the murky waters made it hard to count them. One of them, who had emerged first, quickly gained terrain towards you, and then it suddenly curled on itself, forming a ball covered with spikes… that rolled on the humid terrain, towards Stella.

Battle calculation

Auhizotl’s speed
    -20 (Auhizotl’s AGI -5) > 14 (Stella’s EVA)
    Auhizotl’s attack
    -60 (Auhizotl’s STR x2) – 15 (Stella’s DEF) = 45 damage.

It crashed against her, hard, pushing her back quite a few paces, tearing through cloth and flesh, and drawing blood. Somehow, Stella managed to remain standing after the assault, and step back away from them. The sheer strength behind the enemy’s attacks was surprising.

They were a great threat, and if you didn’t revert the situation quickly, not only Bill, but the rest of the group would find itself in mortal danger.

Wise up!

Name: Auhizotl
    Race: Beast
    Attributes: Beast, Amphibious
    Spiritual Rank: 2

STR: 30
    SDEF: 20
    AGI: 25

Perks:

Bestial Instincts [Beast Trait]
    As a beast, a hunting creature that kills to survive and whose daily life consists in a constant fight against both preys and predators, it has developed advanced instincts that allow it to perceive surprise attacks before they happen, reducing their effectiveness (x1.4 damage instead of x1.5), and also allow to make its own surprise attacks much stronger than they otherwise would be (x1.6 damage instead of x1.5)

Fast Swimmer [Amphibious]
    Amphibious monsters, creatures that can move and live either in land or water, usually specialize in one of either ambit in the Warped World. In this case, the creature specializes on navigating watery depths, and thus their AGI and EVA are augmented by 5. However, when moving in land, said attributes are reduced by 5.

Tail Hand
    The Auhizotl possesses a long tail ended in a third hand, capable of grabbing and manipulating objects. This tail can be stretched at a medium distance, and can be used to either execute a normal attack, wield a weapon, or grab someone with a penalty of -10 STR. Once an enemy has been grabbed, unless their STR is superior, they can be easily dragged towards the Auhizotl.

Spiky Fur
    The waterproof fur of the Auhizotl has become hardened via an unknown process, forming many sharp spikes around the creature’s body. These spikes deal an extra attack when the Auhizotl attacks or is attacked in melee.
    [Deadly Roll – The Auhizotl is capable of executing a single powerful attack by rolling towards the opponent and putting force behind their sharp spikes. Deals STR x2 damage and has high chances of causing bleeding. This attack has a cooldown of two turns.]

quotes

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Johnny Justice & Cyrus Ferdinand
    Obelisk Blues
    Turn 2

A scoff left Johnny's throat as Cyrus became a flail. It wasn't anything interesting, seeing his best friend turned into a weapon. Hell, he turned himself into a weapon every few minutes. It was...

Distasteful.

It was fucking distasteful.

Reminded him of Ace and her weary grin at every possible goddamn turn they could take - even when the Mafia stole the gang from underneath them. She always knew, somehow. No matter what. Johnny though, he had no idea what to do in most situations, and only really shone during combat. Well, if there was one time to shine --

It was right here.

Right now.

"Alright Cy," he says, a grin like a shark slicing his mouth in half, "No take backs, yanno? You wanted yer weapon..."

A step back. An arm pulled back like there was a sword on it.

"WELL YOU'VE GOT ONE!!"

Johnny moves, and there's only one path for him to take - 'cause Brooklyn plays favorites, and they play for goddamn keeps. A hand wraps around a chain of pure black and Johnny roars --

"Sorry Jokes, but I'm gonna be breakin' yer power in half!!"

His fist slams into the chain, and an arm shines as spiritual power exits it, bursting into the ether as Johnny crushes a chain with nothing more then raw strength.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    Rika Griffin & Harry Blackfield
    Time: Day 3 – Noon
    Harry and the Lesbians vs Fisher King
    Turn 3

The combined power of Rika Griffin and Harry Blackfield was coalesced into a gigantic crystal spear, one that was slammed down through the mirror, and the monster waiting below. It penetrated through the mirror, and all of you could feel the impact through the strange portal, as well as a scream of fury that shook the whole room.

Battle calculation

Rika’s attack
    -70 (Rika’s SPI x3 + 10) – 42 (Fisher King’s DEF) = 28 damage.
    Crystal Shell ruptured.

Shortly afterwards, Alice jumped through the mirror, holding Harry’s cards on her mouth. What she, and everyone else saw… was a room exactly like the one you were all trapped into, except that through the mirrors present there, one could see the other room. It was without a doubt, the place from which the Fisher King operated, that gave him vision of all your movements. She also saw the monster, the shell in its right arm having come apart, undone by Rika’s violent attack.

However, the monster had detected her, due to the way she had chosen to enter through the mirror, and it abandoned its attempts to drag Harry to his death, instead focusing the full brunt of his murderous intent on the poor bunny, who could do nothing as all the strength of a legendary monster fell upon her. It was the power of one cursed by fate, a creature wrought into legend because it inhabited the worst nightmares of the denizens of the Warped World, a killer, the ultimate deadly foe. And there was nothing a bunny, no matter how smart, could do against the attack that came after her.

There was an impact, and then the telepathic connection with Alice blanked out. Whether she was dead, or just merely unconscious, was anyone’s guess. Harry’s objectives had been fulfilled halfways: his cards had fallen into the other side of the mirror, but he had no view there, and thus couldn’t make use of them yet.

Still, since the Fisher King had momentarily abandoned the attempts to drag him, between the Rikas, Lara and Bryanna, they were able to extract the hook from Harry’s leg. The bloodied instrument, however, quickly slipped from the hands that held it and disappeared through the mirror.

Some blood came off the hole in Harry’s leg, but it seemed like his nature as an Enhanced Human prevented the bleeding to be too bothersome, although the pain was enough that anyone without his training would have surely passed out. Somehow, the hook had managed to miss any vein or artery, a stroke of luck that wouldn’t be repeated again.

Ashley’s spiritual power burst, and suddenly, from her pockets, a storm of dark grey particles started to surge, as well from the rest of the room. It took a moment for the others to recognize what Ashley was manipulating, and forming into a shield around her and the magician: it was… dirt. A shield made of dirt, which seemed to obey her commands and form a protective shell around them.

“We need a plan!” Bryanna said, telepathically. “Although, we could…”

She suddenly said with a strong voice, as if speaking to the empty room: “Camila, we need you to link up and enter through the mirror next time. Please. Give us a view of his movements and his room!”

While nobody could see Camila, they all felt her when she linked up to Bryanna’s web. “Alright, I’ll do. You, magician, you can do something if you can see your cards, right?”

quotes

Blog Entries
    Kyle Dunn

"With all of the named reasons, it would be harder to argue why not to help them. We get intel. They get out of here with us with maybe some help with dealing with anything hostile out here. It should be a win-win situation in most situations. And in my opinion, I think just sitting here and discussing this slows us down from catching that Sena girl before we lose her trail."

I glanced at the rest of my team in impatience to emphasize how silly our conversation was. But if they want to talk over such an easy decision, what am I do? Walk out into the jungle and probably die to the first thing I come across in the jungle? So the best thing I can do is just stare at them impatiently and hope they decide ASAP.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Bill Stars
    Time: Day 4 – Noon

Bill gritted his teeth as pain coursed through his body, only barely able to hold off the impulse to cry out because of it. He couldn't afford such a luxury in this situation, if he stopped holding his breath now over something like this he'd drown for sure. Still that didn't make it hurt any less, especially since whatever was grabbing him hadn't slowed down one bit even after being sliced into by a laser.

That could have gone better...

He glanced towards his left looking at the bloody mess of what used to be his shoulder and grimaced. Suffice to say it wasn't exactly a pretty sight.

Yeah, I'm probably going to need have someone look at that later.

With some difficulty Bill then turned his head down towards the creature that was grabbing him. The laser that his gun had chosen to fire seemed to illuminate the creature, or at least the part that seemed to be grabbing him. It seemed at first as though it was a tail that was wrapped around his leg, but for some reason the end of it was...a hand? Well that didn't matter, what was important though was this tail seemed to be no thicker than Bill's own arm and with that probably just as weak. Even better was the fact that the fact that his revolver had seemingly turned into into a lightsaber, which in this situation wasn't something he was going to complain about considering how deep it must have cut to spill all that blood in the water.

He grabbed his revolver with both hands to steady his grip on it. Though it hurt to move his left arm on account of his injured shoulder, he had to make sure that the beam would strike true. There was no telling when the laser would cut out and more importantly he didn't want to end up accidentally cutting off his own leg rather than the creature's...whatever it was.

Alright then, let's see if this works!

With that thought he swung the blade of the laser sword-gun at the strange tail!

Blog Entries
    Masaki Taichi & Masaki Tomomi

Team Incest vs Juan Marquez
    Turn 2

“Got it!” Lizzie answered, producing a ray of green light that healed some of Kaitlin’s wounds, mending her ribs before she could start feeling the damage in them too much.

Kaitlin has gained 33 HP
    Kaitlin’s Level 1 Wound has been closed

“Thanks!” The redhead managed to get up thanks to the healing provided by Lizzie, although she stumbled a bit while doing so. It was obvious that she would be unable to charge towards the monster for now, but when she saw Taichi’s dash, she thought up a way to support him. Drawing from her reserves of energy, she generated a blade of light from thin air, that she then threw towards the Spaniard.

The blade crossed the distance between them in a straight path, reaching the enemy before Taichi did, and hitting the enemy just before the boy could. It didn’t manage to bypass the barrier and the shell’s defenses, but its intense light forced Juan to avert his eyes from the oncoming attack.

Precision roll

Difficulty: 16 – 1 = 15
    Roll: 14 + 1 = 15
    Success!

Battle calculation

Taichi’s speed
    -24 (Taichi’s AGI) > 23 (Juan’s EVA)
    Attack successful
    Taichi’s attack
    -46 (Taichi’s total STR) – 22 (Juan’s DEF) = 24 x1.5 (critical) = 36 – 10 = 26 damage.

The dagger, coated in black lighting, surges from the darkness of despair, advancing onwards like a tide of destruction and death. The warrior pushes forth, clashing against the barrier surrounding the shell of a man. His body is stopped by the magical energies invoked by the scholar, but his blade sails forth, punching a hole through the barrier and desperately reaching towards the right arm of his enemy. A flash of blood, a pitched scream, the alien knife scythes out the arm of the man, cutting through his flesh like a hot knife through butter, and the limb flies off, falling to the ground a few meters to the right.

Juan has been inflicted a Level 4 Wound
    (Loses use of his right arm)
    Juan has been afflicted with Level 3 Bleeding
    (Loses 12% of max HP per turn)

The creature is not immune to pain. Its scream as its body is wrecked with electricity and as its arm is cut off, but its reflexes are still quick and inhumane: one of the shadow arms stretches and catches the book before it is lost to him. The blood that comes from its stump seems to momentarily fascinate it… it seems less blood than what should come from such a wound, but its still bleeding significantly. It completely ignores Rumiko’s follow-up attack that impacts on its back.

Battle calculation

Rumiko’s attack
    -61 (Rumiko’s total STR) – 25 (Juan’s DEF) = 36 damage.

Not even the huge cut in its back seemed to matter to the creature, although its body trembled in pain as it moved its stump upwards to the warped sky, smiling a mad, hollow smile. “Ah, I see, that’s the answer. Thanatos and the curse that came from there!” it exclaimed. Its words were hollow and empty, merely echoing the mad ramblings of the man it had once been. Sprouting that dark blood, from the many wounds in its body, the man started to emit a pulse of energy, part of its torso shinning a yellow light. And then his counter-attack started.

One of the arms extracted from a pouch on his waist, a tube filled by a translucent green liquid, and then immediately threw it down against the floor. Suddenly, a green mist sprouted from the smashed flask and started invading the battlefield. Then, Juan’s eyes fell upon Taichi, paralyzing him, and the second arm snaked towards his gut.

Battle calculation

Juan’s attack
    -40 (Juan’s STR -5) – 19 (Taichi’s DEF) = 21 damage.
    Taichi’s HP: 140 – 21 = 119

The impact sent him backwards at the same moment that the green mist reached him. At this moment, Juan’s stare abandoned him and instead caught Rumiko, who was trying to pull back towards him. At that instant, the acid that composed the green mist started burning Taichi’s skin, and instinctively, he covered his eyes with one arm to protect them. Rumiko, who was unable to move, couldn’t do anything to protect her eyesight, started to scream in pain.

Battle calculation

Acid Mist
    -30 – 19 (Taichi’s DEF) = 11 damage.
    Taichi’s HP: 119 – 11 = 108

But then the book in Juan’s third shadow arm shone, spiritual power being poured into it, and scarlet fire rained, as if it coming from the pages of the book. The whole area around the lost one became an inferno, as hellfire caught everything in a radius. And neither Taichi nor Rumiko had time to dodge it at all.

Battle calculation

Juan’s attack
    -57 (Juan’s SPI x1.5) – 8 (Taichi’s SDEF) = 49 damage.
    Taichi’s HP: 108 – 49 = 59 HP.

Tomomi:

You watched it all happen from afar, although you really weren’t that far at all. Inside your mind, you put away your concerns and focused on the details. The mist of acid was probably part of standard procedure for his fighting style. Preventing melee attacks, punishing those that would approach with extreme damage, using the eyes of binding to pick off targets one by one… it was a fighting style that had been extremely adapted for a role like yours, fighting on the back of the group. Everyone could understand how dangerous this guy was, but you had the most understanding of the way he acted. You… you couldn’t allow yourself to break your concentration. This needed to hit, otherwise, the damage to your party would only mount up. This creature, despite being weakened, was way too resistant, and the... light that had been activated inside him made him even more dangerous now. Yet, the mist obscuring your vision was an issue, your precision would be diminished… it was probably more of a measure against ranged attacks, most probably.

You didn’t even blink as the fire stopped just barely near you. To your side, you heard Lizzie speak to Kaitlin. “Please, grab Tomomi, and be prepared to run.” Upon seeing her hesitate, Lizzie insisted. “Just trust me on this. I have my own role to do here.”

You noticed that Henry, who hadn’t acted yet, was kneeling on the floor, his hands to the ground. “I’m going to try to catch him.” He informed. “I’m sure we can time it to destroy this fucker in one hit.”

Kaitlin’s hands were on your shoulders now, she was peering at the mist, worried about your brother and her underclassman, but still fulfilling her role to a tee: to defend their greatest offensive asset and end this fight before people got hurt even more.

“Strike true, Tomomi.”

Wise up!

Name: Juan Marquez
    Race: Human
    Attributes: Human, Unbound
    Spiritual Rank: 5

Stats:

Strength: 20 + 25 = 45
    Defense: 22
    Spirit: 38
    Agility: 21
    Evasion: 23

Perks:

Scholar of the Golden Dawn
    Member of the Golden Dawn faction of Survivors, presumably involved in the usage of magic.
    [Details unknown, allows increased proficiency when wielding grimoires.]

Alchemist?
    Ability to wield alchemical knowledge to cause many effects and create many items. Extent and nature of this ability are unknown.

Fake Magic Core – ‘Fénix’
    An artificial magical core made in resemblance to that of the Witches that inhabit the Warped World. Made from rare magical reagents, obtained from some of the darker corners of this world, this artifical core, or rather, this pathetic failure, is Juan’s crowning achievement in his forays into sorcery. This attempt to become something more than ‘human’ might have been what finally eroded his sanity and his Self, and started his long descent into ruin.
    [When under 50% HP or after sustaining a severe wound, this core activates automatically. It adds +3 to all physical stats, and provides a rather slow regeneration that reduces the duration of status effects somewhat. It also powers up certain magical applications as well as Juan’s spirit power. Other effects unknown.]

Mutation – Magic Eyes of Binding II
    Mutated eyes that project a magical force that automatically tries to bind those seen by the user. Only those who have 20 SPI or more are able to resist its influx, and those who fail the check are automatically Paralyzed unless they’re taken out of the user’s range of vision or the user is under the effects of Blind.

Mutation – Dark Arms III
    Three long, thin arm like appendages sprout from the user’s body at will. Each one of them can be used to attack as a separate action, but their attacks have 5 less STR than normal.

Spiritual Decay - Extreme
    Afflicted with an extremely rare status effects that diminishes his stats somewhat, and completely seals his Spiritual Power. The cause of this effect is unknown, but it reeks of the Abyss.

Equipment:

Unknown Grimoire
    An enchanted book containing magical knowledge, that can serve both as a catalyst and a tome of learning. Although it is mid-tier in quality, the spells contained within are nothing to sneeze at.
    Barrera de Energía: Manifests a barrier of energy that surrounds the user, and reduces damage by 10. Costs 20 SP and has a 3 turn duration.
    Fuego del Diablo: Creates a circle of hellfire all around the user. Causes SPIx1.5 damage, large AoE, speed = 20, and costs 30 SP.

Alchemical Compounds (Pouch)
    Acid Mist: An alchemical compound of unknown nature. When exposed to the air, creates a green mist of a relatively weak, yet harmful acid that devours everything in the area. Deals 30 damage to those caught within it, plus 10 extra damage to those whose eyes, nose and mouth are unprotected, with a chance of causing the Blind status effect. Barriers may be able to keep the mist away. Takes two turns to dissipate.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Cyrus Ferdinand
    Obelisk Blues
    Turn 2

HP: 60 SP: 115 Self: 63

Cyrus coughed. And wheezed. And choked. There was a ringing in his ears, something that didn’t make much sense. His sharply dull eyes cast downward spotted a splotch of something thick and red on the ground, reflecting the purple sheen buzzing behind his pupils.

The gambler coughed again, cupping his mouth, and felt something warm and wet splash onto his palm.

Seeing what it was Cyrus’ mind began to catch up. He wasn’t a fighter, not an adrenaline junkie hooked on violence like so many of his friends. He could take punishment, but he didn’t take it often. Thinking back, he couldn’t remember being banged up worse than this. Once he had lost a bet with Johnny and taken a taste of Justice’s gourmet knuckle sandwich straight to the gut. That was the heaviest hit he’d ever taken, and it had put his lights out.

A serrated, agonizing pain riddled the side of his chest. Like someone was grinding glass against his skin from the inside. One hand cupping the source of his stomach pain, the other pressed into the ground for support, pushing against where he had spit up blood, Cyrus brought himself up in time to see Johnny slam his brilliant fist into the chain tied to his leg.

The young man felt the bond at his leg slacken, and flimsily rose to his feet.

Somehow, likely by luck, his hat hadn’t flown off during his impromptu role as a human flail. The tiny detail occurred to the gambler as he stared down the suit of armor he had slammed into, only a few feet away now.

“…” The thought passed through Cyrus’ mind, at that particular moment, that second, that breathing was now more painful than he cared for. The searing ache in his chest wasn’t going away either. Rather, it was getting worse. The feeling was like a tiny fire spreading from his bones, burning at everything inside of him. If he had to guess, and he was good at guessing, he’d wager a bone or two was broken in there. He knew that feeling well enough. He’d broken a few fingers before, betting them in some game the rules of escaped his mind at the moment, likely washed over by the pain.

He still remembered the face of the one who had played that game with him though. Funny, that it was less human than the empty helmet Cyrus was now staring down.

A terrible stink reached the boy’s nostrils, and he glanced to his left, to Craps, which oozed its way past him, placing itself between the armor and the boy who bound it to himself.

Odd.

He hadn’t ordered it to come to his side. Here he was thinking of a way to deal with this suit on his own, weighing the choices of trying to get a lucky dodge or use his power again, not once considering calling the slime for protection. Perhaps the pain had opened a hole in his concentration, giving the slime a chance to exert its will. Or perhaps this was another side effect of the seed planted within it. Maybe still, it was simply a subconscious order Cyrus had given in the heat of the moment, unaware of it himself.

Whatever the reason, Craps was in front of him now.

The situation suited him just fine. Cyrus was no brawler. These suits displayed no sense of ‘being,’ or ‘self’ to him. To be honest, there was no inkling of motivation or incentive to fight them himself.

So, he took a step back as the slime hardened ligament-like ooze into something solid and sturdy, a shield.

“All yours.” As if to encourage his protector, Cyrus spoke over the pain in his chest, the taste of blood on his tongue as he said so. Trusting the slime to guard him from the nearest threat the gambler turned to observe the others, watching the armor that was under the effect of his power with more attention than the rest, to see how it might next try to reconcile its purpose with the new ‘rule’ enforced upon it.

He had to admit, he liked the last solution it had found.

Craps
    SP: 35/50

[Slime Shield – Spiritual Ability. Creates a shield made out of slime able to blunt five hits before breaking. Augments DEF by 5. Acid Constitution applies to it. Costs 10 SP]

Blog Entries
    Deus Magnus

“Is that so?” Audrey’s eyes still peer at yours, as if she was expecting some sort of answer to appear in them. She seems to be considering what you said quite seriously, and you do notice how everyone else is listening at you two intently.

“Well… regarding on where we are, let’s start from the beginning.” She decides to dismiss that matter for now, and focus on your questions. “This… ‘world’, to call it something, is called the Warped World. We don’t really know much about what it is, but it should suffice to say that it is a world completely unlike the one you’ve come from. Think of it as a place that plays by its own, completely different rules.”

The girl grabs one of the meat buns on her plate, and chews on it a bit, before continuing. “To be more specific, you’re in a place within the Warped World called the Sea of UNKNOWN. Within this place, this ‘Zone’, you are in a ‘Section’ called Broken Earth, which is mostly covered in the jungle where we found you.”

“And this, is The House, another little mystery of this world. It is on the edge of the jungle, well hidden within a ridge, and it seems to be impervious to monsters, at least as far as we know. The place cleans itself up automatically and has a bunch of convenient stuff, like a modern house back in our world. It’s quite the convenient hideout.” She concluded, as she got up from her chair.

“Now then, Deus, I’d like to try a little experiment.” Audrey pointed at the right pocket of her pants. “I’d like you to try to steal the object in my pocket.”

quotes

Blog Entries
    Masaki Tomomi
    HP: 80/80 SP: 200/200 (170) Self: 90 | Turn 2

"Strike true, Tomomi."

"-Yes."

Without loosening Kaitlin's grip over her shoulders, Tomomi took a single step forwards- Ignoring the heat of the flame storm that was almost burning her, she took a stance as her spiritual power started mounting up around her.

An icy rage filled her as she watched the storm of flames and acid around her, knowing that both her brother and her best friend's sister were caught within that deadly sea. Why did they have to suffer because of the madness of others? Why was it that whenever this world's horrors came back to haunt them, it was her brother who suffered wounds that left him in the brink of death?

Why... Why did they play with their lives like this!?

"Shinoko! Boost!" Tomomi cried out, even as the air in front her appeared to distort by the presence of her supernatural ability. The familiar window opened, a sphere that was and was not opening the path to her garden of crystals.

-There was no hesitation or doubt on the girl's mind any longer.

Like a beast stirring from its slumber, the intent to destroy in Tomomi's heart had finally bloomed in the face of the blood spilled by her brother and comrade. While she was undoubtedly gentle and tolerant of others, her mind and soul finally understood that the existence in front of her was not deserving of sympathy, and the only pity that it could be given...

...Was the mercy of death.

"Alright, monster. If you think you're so tough..." Tomomi's body tensed, as an immense surge of energy erupted from her sphere. It was unlike any ability she'd manifested before. Whenever she'd evoked her offensive abilities, there had been a feeling of sharp, yet refined coolness- Aggressiveness, yet controlled and reshapen into a fine weapon.

This... Was not refined. It was not an ability that targeted an enemy's weakness to deal devastating damage, which could be moderated in power to handle multiple threats according to priorities. It was not her Crystal Shards, which weakened an enemy by slowly ripping them to pieces, or the other abilities she had awoken to in this world.

No, what Tomomi had summoned to strike at her enemy...

"Then how about you stand up to this!" Suddenly Tomomi's body moved as if possessed, breaking Kaitlin's hold over her shoulders. She twirled through the air in an amazing display of acrobatics... And smashed the heel of her foot right through her sphere with a violent roundhouse kick, flattening it against the floor and making it burst in a storm of spiritual power that even pulled the flames around her back for a moment.

...Was completely unbridled, purely aggressive violent force.

"MOONSTONE IMPACT!"

The air shuddered, as the skies over the creature once known as Juan Marquez became distorted by a storm of icy mist. Suddenly there was a sharp cracking sound, and with the thunderous noice of shattering glass a massive figure emerged from the high air.

It wasn't a projectile. To call it a projectile would be like comparing a meteor an 'arrow from the sky', or a rolling boulder a 'moving rock'. It was a large -too large even-, shining chunk of crystal that looked as if it had been ripped straight out of the Moon's surface. The supernatural equivalent of an artillery shell manifested straight from the atmosphere, before the fundamental forces of gravity started propelling straight down towards its target below.

However, at that moment the ability that Tomomi had managed to write into her attack thanks to her focus manifested itself. Like a second wind, the still open gateway to the crystal garden ejected a massive gust of crystalline wind, one that hit the falling moonstone dead center and suddenly caused it to triple in velocity.

It fell upon the earth as it reflected the light in all of its colors, cleaving through the bleak, barren wasteland with its brilliant pristinity.

With overwhelming force, Tomomi would cleanse this evil before it took from her everything she held dear.

---

Wise up!

Masaki Tomomi
    Spiritual Rank: 2

HP:
    80 SP:200
    Strength: 8
    Defense: 12
    Spirit: 22
    S. Defense: 12
    Agility: 17
    Evasion: 20

Ongoing Effect: Focus (Speed) - Increases the Speed of all Abilities used in this turn by 10.

Attributes: Human, Unbound
    Self: 90

Photographic Memory II
    Tomomi can perfectly recall every single second of her life that has transpired while she was conscious. She can look back at any moment of her life as if she had taken a photograph of what had occurred, with infallible efficiency. This means she could recite texts or books she only read once to the letter without looking back at them a single time. Her ability to register all conversations and actions and then recall them at later points also helped her immensely when defending herself from verbal assaults, and it also got her an invitation to the experimental school.
    [Ability to analyze and understand better attacks and enemies you have already seen before. When fighting enemies you have already fought, you are able to remember their attack patterns, and obtain +4 to both AGI and EVA. Every three turns when fighting an enemy, an understanding of their attack and behavior patterns can be achieved. Furthermore, by recalling clues you have already seen, you are able to obtain hints for facing mental tasks]

Focus II
    Tomomi’s great memory retaining ability was also a gift that needed polishing to be able to be used to its max efficiency, and that polishing appeared in the way of focused mental concentration. The high demands of the experimental school meant that she had to strain her intelligence to be able to recall several past facts at the same time and piece them together quickly and flawlessly. This sharpened her ability to concentrate, and makes her able to take time to analyze a situation and drastically increase her precision and focus.
    After her experience in the Warped World, forcing to focus in facing powerful enemies, Tomomi’s ability to focus on the situation has increased.
    [By spending one turn focusing on your surroundings and analyzing the variables of the situation, you are able to augment a single stat by 10 points for your next action, whichever it is. Furthermore, you are able to instead of augmenting a stat, augmenting the performance of a perk or technique. Interrupted if hit. If used many times, it might cause you to become exhausted]

???

Analysis
    Having put her brain into many trials in the Warped World, Tomomi has started to unconsciously adapt into the thinking patterns appropriate to face the situation she has found herself in. Expanding on her ability to concentrate, she is now able to focus on an enemy to discern characteristics and information about it.
    [Technique. By concentrating on the enemy for one turn, Tomomi is able to discern info and characteristics of the enemy that might be useful for the battle.]

Awakened Power
    Crystal Garden - Crystal Manipulation: Tomomi is able to warp the aether to create and manipulate numerous crystals- These crystals are magical in nature and are solidified through Tomomi’s power. Once created, however, they are extremely durable and can withstand high magnitudes of force, but like real crystals are more vulnerable to unrelenting volleys of attacks that produce vibration. As of yet Tomomi is only capable of shaping the crystal in limited ways, such as erecting a wall of them to shield herself from harm or shooting them at the enemy in a volley of dangerously sharp magic spikes.
    [Crystal Wall - Spiritual Power. Creates a wall of HP equal to SPI. Can be used to block the enemy’s attacks and their path. Costs 25 SP]
    [Crystal Bullets II - Spiritual Power. Shoots a maximum of six spikes of crystal, each doing damage equal to SPI x1.2. Each spike does damage separately. AoE. Speed = 28. Costs 6 SP each spike, for a max of 36 SP for the six of them]
    [Crystal Seed - Spiritual Power. ???]
    [Moonstone Impact] Casts a massive white-colored crystal at the enemy, relying mostly on gravity to do its work. Has chances of stunning the enemy on impact, and if the enemy’s EVA difference with the Moonstone’s Speed is lower than 5, enemy takes half the damage. Deals SPI x3.1 damage. Speed = 16. Costs 30 SP]
    [Crystal Teeth -Spiritual Power] Shoots a rain of jagged of crystals in a shotgun-like blast. The crystals bury themselves in the muscles and joints of the target, reducing a stat by 3 depending of where they hit. Deals SPI x2 damage. Speed 18 Costs 20 SP]

Co-op Move (Taichi): Crystal Sword Dance
    A special move born from Taichi and Tomomi's ability to work in perfect sync. Tomomi hurls a latent crystal orb using her spirit sphere, that upon impact flash freezes the enemy for a brief amount of time. In the close window of time between the moment of impact and the enemy breaking free, Taichi dives in and attacks the enemy with all his power, completely ignoring their evasive abilties. Taichi's blows then drive the crystals into their body, making them detonate and shear their insides with shrapnel. An explosive offensive move that combines the two siblings' greatest strengths.
    [Tomomi hurls a sphere that has Speed = 20 to the enemy, and instantly freezes it, rendering it unable to move and reducing their EVA to 0. While on this frozen state, all of the enemy’s special defenses by perks and or skills are deactivated, but no precision attacks can be executed against them. Taichi then attacks the enemy, automatically succeeding all of his Sword Dancer rolls, and causing a bonus 5 damage per hit due to driving the crystals further into their body. Afterwards, the crystals detonate, causing Tomomi’s SPI x2 damage. Can only be used once per day and costs 60 SP]

Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay