Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 123471252 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanomachy (IC)

Adam Baumer
    Time: Morning - First Day

The large blonde lineman gives a hearty laugh, his voice ringing through the room.

"Jordan's got a point, Lars. Lane High ain't got a chance against us, the Zeus High Olympians! Remember when I sent their QB to the hospital after I tackled him? You don't mess with the A-Bomb!" Adam gives another booming laugh. Pulling out a small comb Adam begins adjusting his rather peculiar hairdo, a pointed blonde pompadour. The team stares at the lineman fixing his hairdo, waiting for his inevitable response.

A minute passes.

"Wait a minute," Adam breaks his comb. His mind finally connects dot A to dot B.

"Who are you calling Banana Head, Jordan?" Adam angrily snorts, his nostrils flaring.

Teammates immediately back off the giant lineman. They knew that once the A-Bomb was ticking there was no stopping him. Slamming his palm on the small chair he sat on, Adam stands up and the chair falls to pieces.

"You wanna say that again, Slim?"

Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Jordan J Jones (Bloble)
    Time: Morning of the first day

"Whoa, calm down there, Raging Bull," the runner said, holding up his hands in a placating pose. He glanced at the door, gauging whether he could make it outside before the giant line-man ground him into dust. "I ain't sayin' anything, so don't be jumping to conclusions. You know I'd never badmouth my pal like that, so let's just sit down before you give Will even more of a mess to clean up."

Several of the team released held breaths in sigh of relief. Perhaps the ticking bomb could be defused. The older members, however, didn't bother with celebration, knowing what was going to come next. This was just the beginning of a familiar cycle. Sometimes Adam threw the first jab and other times it was Jordan who chose to be the aggressor, but the end result was always nothing less than pure carnage.

"See," Jordan lowered his hands, grinning and subtly shifting into a stance that would let him spring to action instantly. "I was talking about the other pointy haired blonde muscle-head. The one you see in the mirror every morning."

Blog Entries
    Masaki Tomomi
    Class 208
    Time: Morning

"S-sempai? I see..." Tomomi smiled wryly, remembering her brother's sheepish look whenever he was called by that moniker. "Onii-chan is a very sempai type of person, after all, isn't he?" Tomomi wondered if that wasn't her fault- The Komiya twins were one thing, but she was also an underclassman, and she spent a lot of time around him. At least they weren't calling him 'Onii-chan'.

Tomomi then faltered a bit at Gennadiya's reaction to her own brother. "Is that so?" Noting the bitter tone in her classmate's voice, she frowned slightly. It's not like it was her business to pry -so she wouldn't-, but she didn't want to bring up bad memories. On the other hand, she was also curious as to what could separate the two siblings. However, asking that outright felt a little nosey and Tomomi didn't mean to be so.

She decided on a compromise.

"Onii-chan also has his moments."
    Tomomi pursed her lips as she remembered a time she had been upset at Taichi. "A few years ago, when I was just starting to learn how to cook, I messed up and made a really terrible lunch." She recalled the cruel mockery of a bento she had first prepared when she had just started to change. It had been a horror many people wouldn't have hesitated to call an extraterrestrial object. "I was about to throw it away, but..." Tomomi buried her head between her hands. "...He went on to eat all of it in one go, and then acted like a zombie for the rest of the day... Idiot."

The story was true, much to her chagrin. She wouldn't admit that she felt pleased her brother would go that far for her, but considering he almost died of food poisoning, she didn't really see it as a victory in her book.

"But, sorry... I guess that wasn't what you meant?" Tomomi stared at the girl with geniune sympathy. For the life of her she couldn't imagine a life where her brother did not care for her. Taichi had protected her for the longest time, and though he could act dumb at times, he had never been rude to her.

She fell silent. She wasn't sure if her story had cheered the girl up any, but it had made Tomomi sure of something. "...I'm sure he loves you, even if he doesn't show it." It wasn't just a pity comment to reassure her classmate- Tomomi was confident that she was speaking the truth. "He is your brother, after all."

Suddenly, the mood had become a little heavy.

"...Well, I hope the timeline helps you with the textbook." Tomomi changed the subject, smiling wryly like before. "For reference, the writing in red is for international events, and the green for domestic ones. I even wrote the pages in tiny brackets for a quick reference." Not that she needed them, but since flaunting her talent was something she didn't do, she at least made full use of it when she wasn't being watched.

She threw one of the bag straps around her shoulder, and waited for Gennadiya's reply. At the same time, she glanced to the side a bit, to check up on everyone's favorite idol girl. She was talking with another girl, but it was a wonder that she wasn't surrounded by a circle of other people. It must have been Rachel's powerful icy aura acting up again.

Tomomi didn't disapprove of it. In fact, she thought Rachel was a good influence on the idol. She knew that Shelia's humility and genuine dedication to her friend was what separated her from those who became rotten in their own popularity.

Like that one girl...

Tomomi blinked, noticing that she was gripping a bit too tightly on her bag strap. She quickly relaxed, and turned to the russian girl once again, smiling faintly.

She shouldn't think about that girl...

...They would never meet again, after all.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Rosary Flowers

“It is not your fault, don’t worry about it. He has been just… acting weird ever since he entered Zeus. I don’t think he will approach you again, so I think it is better to leave him alone.”
    "Don't worry 'bout it," I say, trying to get him to cheer up. I open the Kool-Aid pouch and take a sip, trying to think about how best to weasel my way out of the situation without harming anybody. Thankfully, that's pretty simple. "He might've been really annoying, but s'nothing I can't forgive and forget."

I zip up my bag. I'm heading to the vastly lamest excuse for a club, the Video Game/Computers club, or as I like to call it, General Electronics. I highly doubt anyone on the video game side of things has managed to get something of major importance done (code compiling is by far the most common excuse I've heard over there), but might as well stop by to make this lame morning pass by. Something like that. I'm not too keen on class.

"Well, if you need me, I'll be in the video game club room doing who knows what. Don't worry about Boy Wonder, he'll blow off steam soon enough. Guy should be used to getting rejected, you know?"

And with that, I make my grand exit.

Adam Baumer

A vein pulses in Adam's temple as he glares at the cheeky Jordan. Suddenly a broad toothy smile bursts on the blond lineman, his eyes narrowing. All of the teammates instantly back off, they had all seen that look before. The A-Bomb was armed and ready for launch.

"Ha ha ha... You got jokes," Adam growls. "Funny.

In a sudden burst of anger, adrenaline, and animalistic strength Adam rushes at Jordan Jones. Roaring, he aims his shoulder right at the skinny running back, aiming to ram him into the lockers.

Spoiler:

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Masaki Taichi

Masaki Taichi vs Komiya Rumiko
    Turn 1

It was not the first time this happened. To put it simply, a duel between Masaki Taichi and Komiya Rumiko would normally turn out similar results no matter how many times it was fought. The younger girl was certainly more talented, maybe even better at kendo, but the difference of physical toughness, perseverance and experience meant that you usually came on top.

But this time it was different. Kaitlin had thought out a way to equal the playing field, and maybe even put Rumiko at an advantage. The girl probably knew from previous experience that you would parry her attack, so it wasn’t that surprising she managed to parry your first strike. However…

Sword Dancer roll

Difficulty: 19 (Taichi’s AGI) – 15 (Rumiko’s EVA) = 4. 20 – 4 = 16
    Roll: 17

Your second attack came in its wake, a downwards slash aimed at her shoulder. She should have no way to avoid this, completely out of position as she was, yet…

Technique: Slip By activated

Slip By

19 (Taichi’s AGI) - 15 (Rumiko’s EVA) = 4 < 10
    Technique successful

Using her small frame, combined with the great speed of her movements, she managed to slip past your attack, quickly avoiding it. You already knew about this troublesome technique of hers, and you also knew that simply avoiding one of your attacks was not enough to stop you.

You pressed on; preparing to launch another attack… and you were interrupted by a sudden strike.

Counter Apprentice activated

Battle calculation

25 (Rumiko’s AGI) > 10 (Taichi’s EVA)
    HIT!
    Rumiko held back!

The incredibly fast tap to the center of your chest was enough to push you out of balance, interrupting your chain of attacks. “What do you think, Sempai? This is a technique Alex taught me a bit ago!”

The image of the blond student council member crossed your mind. So this was what he had been teaching her when staying after club hours to practice… you didn’t think he would be able to pass down at least part of his innate talent so fast. Or rather, wasn’t the talent of this girl something pretty scary as well? To think she would be able to achieve something like this so fast.

It was obvious Rumiko was pretty proud of her accomplishment, so this might have been the first time she managed to execute this successfully. You caught Kaitlin staring intently at the two of you, silently gauging your styles and your strength as she served herself another cup of tea. Shinoko, meanwhile, was clapping excitedly, celebrating her sister’s accomplishment.

Turn 2

There was not much time for that. Almost immediately, the match resumed, Rumiko moving in once again, although this time more cautiously. She wouldn’t be able to execute her evasion technique for a bit, but her reflexes were good enough that the question of landing more than one hit became too much of a matter of luck.

As once again Rumiko aimed a strike, this time a slash towards your left leg, you thought that if you wanted to get the upper hand, you would have to seek a way to reduce her capacity of evasion somehow.

Wise up!

Name: Komiya Rumiko
    Race: Human
    Attributes: Human, Unbound
    Spiritual Rank: 1

Stats:

Strength: 16 + 3 = 19
    Agility: 21 + 4 = 25
    Evasion: 15

Perks:

(Focus) Kinetic Kendo
    A seemingly traditional style of kendo that has been slightly altered to focus on the user’s speed and movement. This style of swordsmanship abandons the concept of defense or parrying, instead allowing the user to move freely to evade, and attack with great speed.
    [When attacking with a sword type weapon, a +3 bonus is added to the normal STR bonus of the weapon. The user’s AGI also goes up by +4. One technique can be created]

Counter Apprentice
    A technique passed down from Alexander Tanner to Rumiko during a long training session. Whenever she avoids an enemy attack, and if her EVA is higher than the enemy’s by 5, she is able to immediately counter-attack with a normal strike. Techniques and Precision attacks can’t be used in the counter-attack.

Slip By
    Technique. By using her small size and her incredible agility to move around or duck under the enemy’s attack, once per every three turns she can completely avoid a single attack, unless the enemy’s AGI is superior to her EVA by at least 10 points.

Adam Baumer & Jordan J Jones

It happened as Adam lunged forwards towards Jordan, before he had time to react…

Two thunderous fist shaped projectiles descended from the air, crashing against both your skulls with tremendous force. They truly were the bolts of an angry god of thunder, of Zeus himself having descended from the heavens to punish those who would defile these sacred grounds with their foolish fighting.

Or, more accurately, they were the fists of your Captain hitting you both on the top of your head to stop you from completely wrecking the clubroom. Although the hit was intentionally soft, and caused no real pain to either of you, it was enough to make you stop on your tracks.

And at that instant, a monster stirred. The whole club slowly moved their heads, and their stares fell on the most powerful girl of the school. Having been hit with a ball in the head not long ago, it seemed that the impact was finally having an effect on her. She stirred once more, looking like she would wake up…

The whole club braced themselves, A-Bomb, Triple J, Rain Brothers, and even the Captain included, preparing instinctively for the school’s natural disaster to awake, and for everything to go to hell in a handbasket.

… only for the girl to stir for a third time, move slightly to the side, and her face to fall towards the bench, causing another bucketful of drool to dirty it even more.

Well, at least that had managed to defuse the situation enough to give Lavrenti time to stare you down with his trademark cold Russian sniper glare.

“If you two have enough time to be fighting and wrecking the clubroom…” he examined the broken chair with a displeased expression. “You have enough time to get these papers to the student council.”

He dropped a stack of papers on Adam’s arms, and another on Jordan’s. Both of those were pretty weighty.

“Off you go.”

Meanwhile, William despaired as he looked at all the things he’d have to clean away.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jordan J Jones

"Aye Aye, Cap'n." It wasn't really an unexpected occurrence. For every 'successful' brawl, there was one that had been cut short by the captain before it could go anywhere. Jordan had thought he would be able to get at least one (probably useless) hit in, but Lavrenti was too worked up to cut them any slack. "There's always after school."

The stack of papers was heavy, as expected from Lavrenti's legendary secret weapon. Jordan grunted as he shifted it into a more comfortable position, feeling a slow ache begin to build up in his arms. He spared a glance at Adam and frowned, seeing the larger boy carrying the stack effortlessly. It was obvious that a lineman would be more powerful than a runner, but the difference in strength still stung, even if he'd never admit it.

"Hey B-Bomb," he suddenly said, smiling again. "Race you there. Loser has to ask Liz for a date."

Jordan was out the door before the echo of his words faded.

Adam Baumer

"You---!" Seeing the black runner sprint out of his sight, Adam grows even more furious. In his anger he tosses the giant stack of paper at the fleeting back of Jordan...

Only for the stack to predictably fall apart in air and burst into a mess. Even more enraged at his own stupidity, Adam grunts as he tries to gather up all the pieces of paper. Many different thoughts fly through his angered mind: why was he apart of a club and not a true team, why did they not have a locker room, why the hell did they not go to different rooms for classes, why the hell was some scrawny girl able to match him, and other such thoughts.

His temper cools as he thinks of the running back of the Olympians. Jordan Jones was a cocky guy but Adam begrudgingly accepted the fact that he would never catch him. With their frequent fights he had come to realize that despite being much stronger than him, Jordan could easily dance circles around Adam. But what Jordan had in speed and agility, Adam cornered in strength and endurance. Adam snorts as he remembers the many times Jordan tried to hit him. Like a fly trying to slap an elephant.

Chuckling slightly, Adam continues to pick up the scattered papers. Reaching for the last one, a sudden wind from an open window whisks the lone document into the air and carries the paper on its current. The giant lineman fumbles around trying to catch the paper but fails as the paper is carried outside.

Cursing loudly, Adam follows.

Spoiler:

Dylan Rory McNeill

Meeting huh, how unusual, well guess we’re not going to get to goof off now that Zhong’s gathering everyone, god I hope it’s at least entertaining, if nothing else.

Ah our wonderful hideout, an abandoned club building hidden behind the school and avoided by anyone without business here. An almost perfect place with only one tiny little flaw... the fact that it's fucking dirty, god why didn’t anyone clean this place up first, so stupid. I swear one day I’ll get this place properly cleaned… somehow.

“You are late” her refined voice rang out, instantly cutting off the on-going conversations between the gang members, and making them pay attention to the situation in front of them.

“Punishment~” One girl, the only one on the whole group whose hair was blonde instead of red, happily muttered some terrific words. “Tell me it is punishment time! I want to have some fun with Bitch again!”

“That won’t be necessary, Gratia.” Stacy’s voice rang again. “We can hardly punish them for being late if even the boss herself is late, you know?”
    Well seems we dodged the bullet on that one. Glad to see that Stacy is being forgiving, after all I’d rather not start this day with a punishment it would probably sour the rest of this wonderful day off.

Though unfortunately Gratia and Cecily are feuding again so Cecily’s probably going to go back to being in her usual foul mood again, annoying considering I just placated her, well at least they didn’t take it beyond words.

Ah lady Gratia our resident outsider. I should make a note to see if I can become more intimate with her and find out just why she’s such a natural outsider I’m sure the reason is something quite interesting, but then again that is why I joined this motley crew. It’s just so full of interesting and entertaining people. How positively delightful just even thinking about it makes me want to grin, though really I could say the same for the rest of this wonderful little school, a menagerie of amusing oddities and cute girls, this must be paradise. I should also see if I can get a date with Stacy too I’m sure that would be fun.

“So… anything to report? Dealt away with those gangsters as asked? Something unusual happened today?”
    “Nothing much besides what you would already know my gracious lady, between the inspiring prowess that we so cherish of my two good friends the fools didn’t stand a chance. Though unfortunately there were quite a few of them so it was a little slow disposing of them and so I thank you for your understanding mercy my good lady.”

“Now then let’s go grab some seats before someone changes their mind about the whole punishment thing” I say patting my friends on the back before waltzing over and grabbing a seat next to Stacy.

“I would like to apologize for this but I see to be a bit out of the loop so would the enchanting lady Stacy share with me her what she knows and lift the curse of ignorance from this poor soul? Because I would be eternally grateful if that marvelous lady would help me and I would go to great lengths to repay her, like say, maybe treat her to a wonderful night on the town or maybe some other event she might enjoy?”

Masaki Taichi

"Ugh...!"

My wrist cries under the strain of having to parry another one of Rumiko's attacks. The little girl is not just incredibly fast but surprisingly strong as well. Combine that with the fact that I must use an uncomfortable stance to block an attack aimed so low and it becomes evident that I'm quickly being pushed into a corner here. Fortunately, I had anticipated that the twin would make my leg her next target and so I moved to defend myself accordingly. Even if Komiya is faster than me, there are attacks that require more preparation time than others, especially when swinging your sword using both hands. In the end, that's another reason why I have been successful in fending off her attack. Yet, this is my limit. If I let myself be caught off guard by one of her low sweeps for the third time, I know I am not going to be able to repeat my previous feat.

But... So what?

I'm having the time of my life with this challenge, and it's not hard to tell that Rumiko is having lots of fun as well. Kendo has taught me a lot of things, like discipline and respect, but there is one thing that clearly stands out amongst them. It's the one thing that all sword masters share, one way or another. Some conceal it, some let it be known. It doesn't matter, deep down, we all know it's there. This basic instinct makes us pick up the sword not because of necessity or obligation, but because we long for battle. A worthy foe, a good challenge or simply having a good time. Everyone seeks something out of it.

It's what we call the pleasures of combat.

"Hahaha... That was amazing, Kouhai. I am afraid I can't let my guard down around you any longer." I look at my opponent in the eye and communicate that, despite what others might claim, I see her as my equal now. Even in these rules weren't here, I can tell that I would be having more trouble against Rumiko than I did last time I fought against her. "You've certainly grown... These are the results of your perseverance and your training with Axel-san." As I tighten the grip on my Bokken, the look on my face becomes serious. "However, the match isn't over yet. I've too been honing my sword skills day after day, with Tomomi... And with the members of this club."

I retreated after Rumiko's last slash, so now there is little bit of distance between us two. Each of us has to take three steps before being able to do anything. Taking a deep breath, I focus and assume a defensive stance. It's as you think: I am going to allow Komiya to take the initiative one more time, even if that technically puts me at a further disadvantage. However, this time it will be different... I am not planning to simply stand and guard like I did the past two times. As soon as my rival moves, I'll switch to an offensive stance and counter her attack with one of my own. In other words, I'll meet offense with offense.

Normally, this wouldn't be possible due to Rumiko's insane speed. But now that I've made the right preparations, I am confident that I can do it.

"Let me show you the results of that training. Come, Kouhai!"

-------

[Taichi is preparing to use 'Impact Guard'.]
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Small Government (Leo)

Chamellia seemed surprised by your attitude, but soon shrugged, and seemed to quickly push some buttons on her phone before carefully putting it in your talons.

“Just… be sure to not drop it, okay?” She did not even seem to be sure if you understood her or not, but you quickly flew with the phone towards the sixth floor. It did not surprise you that all the windows were now closed, and with the curtains drawn, but you still were able to make out the voices of the professors engaged into a heated discussion. The most you were able to hear, were some words here and there.

“This … still… risky…” this voice was the most familiar one, that of the Athletics Director Dawson, the man who had found you and taken you to the academy.

“We … change.” And this voice was that of the principal, for sure. The device in your talons was still recording the noise.

A succession of nonsensical noise followed, probably from many teachers talking at the same time. You noticed the same itch from before had came back, your animal instincts warning you of… something? You honestly couldn’t make head or tails of it.

“The few… for all…..”

Did you keep waiting in hopes of getting something more intelligible, or did you return to Chamellia?

Rosary Flowers (Katie)

There weren’t many people here, two or three guys programming in the computers, and the computer club president setting something up with the bunch of consoles the club owned. Of course most of these were four PS2s, two Xboxes, and the crown of the collection, a PS3 owned by the president.

Astor Miller, president of the Computer and Videogames club, looked as non-descript as always, pushing his glasses up as he greeted you with a nod.

“Hey Rosary, you are here just in time. Help me set this up, we are going to be playing a tournament this afternoon.” Soft-spoken as always, Astor seemed to be flailing around with a bunch of cables and controllers that had become hopelessly entangled, trying to unsuccessfully separate them from one each other.

“It is going to be BlazRed, by the way.”

NPC info!

Astor Miller
    http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...iew&id=1069743
    President of the Computer and Videogames club. A gun nuts of sorts, it was his expertise in marksmanship what got him into Zeus, but he mostly seems to spend his time dealing with electronics and games more than anything else, although he was allowed to own an airsoft gun in the school terrains. A definitely odd person who is spacy and has a tendency to daydream, he is nice enough to his class and clubmates for his quirks to be ignored. It is known that there is some bad blood between him and both Bryanna and Chamellia, although details are unknown.
    Relationships: Rosary: 1.

Johnny Justice (Franny) & Cyrus Ferdinand (Spinach)

The coin, of course, had landed on heads.

The both of you, followed by Joaquin, made your entry just after Rosary and some more club members had arrived. Just by you being there, you could feel the tension rising, as many of the club members looked at you with some hostility, and competitive spirit started to rise.

Not many of them had forgiven their many defeats gambling against you, specially when that had meant the loss of the club’s favorite chair.

However, Astor seemed to be oblivious to the sudden rise of tension, still struggling with the tangled up wires, he stared at the three of you with curiosity.

“Hello there, Johnny, Cyrus and Joaquin. Are you here for this afternoon’s tournament?” he asked innocently.

Max L Rowan (Mooncake)

Jason sent an odd, angry stare your way, and you instantly prepared yourself. His fists closed, and he seemed ready to punch you, so you started to move to avoid the incoming attack…

Yet it never came.

Breathing like a bull about to charge, he directed the same stare towards the girls, this time with clear disdain in it. “Ah, fuck this, they are not worth this shit.”

He pushed you aside, sending envenomed stares your way, before he finally disappeared out the door, leaving the class still silent behind. You saw Krystine breathe out with relief, but Ida, who had stopped cowering, was still looking towards the door, her face blank as always.

“Thank you for your intervention, Max” the white-haired girl finally called out to you. “I am afraid that could only have ended in violence.”

Rika Griffin (Airen)

“I see, I see” muttering these words, Bryanna started to write down everything in her bloc, faster than she had talked before. You couldn’t but take a look at her notes, only to find her writing completely illegible. Wait, she had just made a drawing of a heart and written the names “Lara” and “Rika” in each side…

Before you could comment on it, Bryanna had come closer to you, the look of her face changing to that of a conspirator as she lowered the tone of her voice. “Well, you see, there have been many questions about the same thing, but it does not seem to be something I can directly ask your Captain about.”

She made a small pause, as to be sure she had caught your interest, then kept talking “You see, generally when it come to these clubs, it seems that Seniors tend to be the captains… however, instead of it being Krystine, Lara took the position. Plus it seems that Lara and Krystine don’t get along with each other, so many people, I included, cannot help but feel curious about it. Do you know anything about this whole matter?”

You saw her pocket her block and pen, as if saying she was done with the interview. You, of course, knew what she was talking about because it was hard to not feel curious yourself about it. Lara and Krystine barely talked with each other during activity, and many times you had caught Krystine staring at her with an emotion you couldn’t interpret, and Lara staring at her with something that resembled sadness.

“I am aware it is a nosy question, so it is not gonna go in the newspaper. But as Lara’s classmate and friend, I can’t help but ask about it.”

That said, you did not know much about it either… and Bryanna was uncomfortably close now…

Masaki Tomomi (Erlkonig)

"But, sorry... I guess that wasn't what you meant?"
    Gennadiya nodded once, but did not say anything to your story. You knew she had been listening intently to you, however she did not seem to want to voice any opinion… or to talk about it at all.

You gave her the timeline, and prepared for going out to meet with your brother. Gennadiya had a rare faint smile in her expression as she examined what you had given her. “Thanks.”

Although that was all she said, it still felt very sincere.

----------------------

You were walking towards the Swordmanship Club when you bumped against someone in middle of the crowded hallway. You couldn’t help but let out an “Oww” sound as you feel to the floor, the lunch you were carrying to your brother trailing in the air…

Only for both you and the lunch to be caught by agile, strong arms. You looked up to see your female PE teacher who you had bumped against keeping you and the lunch from falling away.

“Whoops, that happens when I walk without look ahead.” Rebecca Matthews laughed as she helped you to stand up again. “You alright, Masaki?”

NPC info!

PE Teacher - Rebecca Matthews
    http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...iew&id=1037438
    A knucklehead. Has the physical ability to be a golden medallist, but does not seem interested in it. Rather young (25), she is extremely unlucky, and has troubles both in finding a boyfriend, and her job. Something like the school's buttmonkey. Rather popular with the students due to this, although most enjoy seeing her get into trouble. Friends with a certain blonde haired woman in charge of looking out for a certain bully.

Jordan J Jones (Bloble)

You blazed through the stairs with blazing speed, quickly arriving into the fifth floor where the Student Council was located. Confident in that you had completely outran the burly lineman, you entered through the door of the Student Council.

Surprisingly small and cramped, it consisted of four desks full of papers, two of which were currently occupied. Otherwise, the room was pretty bare, only having some sort of cupboard full to the brim of files in a side of it.

One of the students seated behind the desks looked up from all the paperwork, and smiled to you. “Hey Jordan!” the red-haired student greeted you; “you are carrying the American Football’s papers today? Or is it the Basketball Team this time around?”

This girl was Jozefa Czajka, a student that helped part-time in the Student Council, and was the Captain of the Track Team. The other girl, with her hair of a similar color than that of her classmate’s sent a thorny look your way. This was Rosalin Lovell, the treasurer of the Student Council and the one that decided the funds of the different clubs and teams. The papers Lavrenti had given you were probably some sort of report of funds or something of that sort. It was no secret he purposely made the report a massive stack of papers to make whoever was misbehaving in the team go carrying them from the first floor all the way to the fifth. He called it an ‘educational punishment’.

“Uurgh… no more paperwork…” You heard Rosalin mutter to herself as you deposited the stack of papers in her desk.

Jozefa seemed unaffected as she smiled refreshingly and opened a mini-refrigerator you hadn’t noticed until now. “Want something to drink?”

Didn’t this go against school regulations anyway?

NPC info!

Jozefa Czajka
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1481027
    A transfer student from Poland. A rather nice girl with a nature that seems to impulse her to help whenever she can to who she can, even to great personal cost if needed. Serves as a helper in the Student Council, taking charge of many matters. A classmate of Rosalin, and the only one in her class who treats her well. The ability that got her into Zeus High in the first place is the reason she is the Captain of the Track Team.
    Relationships: Everyone: 1.

Rosalin Lovell
    http://i.imgur.com/WlwVNkT.png
    The one in charge of the Student Council's treasury. A though girl with a thorny attitude, she seems to have been dragged to the whole business by her self-proclaimed best friend, Rose. Despite this, she seems to take her job with unusual seriousness. Apparently does not get along well with her own class, despite being respected by the different clubs (what with being the one who manages the fundings).
    Relationships: -

Adam Baumer (MssrNeko)

You followed the paper that had gone flying into the courtyard, trying to reach it in vain. The stack of papers you were carrying weighed you down, rendering all your efforts futile. You were almost about to give up, when a gloved hand caught it, making you look towards the person who had just helped you.

“Yo, Little Boy. Shouldn’t ya be more careful?” The suit-clad blonde man extended his hand, depositing the paper in top of the stack, and then took a good look at you. This was Amery Lukas, one of the secret service agents in charge of your protection, and accordingly he had called you with your assigned codename.

“So, everything holdin’ alright? You seem to be in a bit of a bad mood.” The agent asked you after taking a look at your face.

NPC info!

Secret Service Agents:
    http://addictedgamewise.com/wp-conte...00/EBA%2B1.jpg

Amery Lukas (Blonde agent)
    The higher ranked of the trio. Hotheaded, decided, and stubborn like a brick wall, his often rash and hasty decisions cause no end of trouble to the Secret Service, who mostly end up to having to clean up after him despite his good abilities as a field agent. A personal friend of Adam's father despite his relatively low rank, his patriotic spirit is probably one of the main reasons he was handpicked to be his son's protector. He is not what anyone would call a good example of an adult, though. Expert marksman.

Dylan Rory McNeill

You took your seat at the side of Stacy’s, and saw Tim just take the nearest seat available, and Cecily sitting as far away from Gratia as she could.

Your words caused Stacy to arch up an eyebrow. “Not bad, not bad at all, but you are going to have to try harder to get a date with me, you know?” At least it seemed you had managed to amuse her a bit, which was something positive. Maybe if you managed to interest her more…

You caught some of the boys of the gang giving you bad glares, and murmuring between themselves. Your move on Stacy just now hadn’t gone unnoticed, and going by the girls’ whispers, the gossip circles of the school were going to be busy for a while.

“Anyway, I bet that she called us here about-“

Her words were interrupted by the arrival of another person whose loud steps instantly made everyone fall silent. You looked towards the entrance, and saw the figure of your leader slowly stepping forward towards the desk where she usually sat.

Zhong Thacker had something about her that made others instantly fall in silence, by either from terror or reverence. The way she carried herself spoke of barely restrained anger, resembling more a wild beast than an human girl. You noticed, startlingly, that her hands were covered by blood, which she quickly wiped with a rag. A lot others had seen that, but nobody made any comment.

She sat on the pillow, and looked at her audience before bending towards Stacy.

“Zack still keeping watch?”

“Yes. Jason is dealing with some personal things, so I don’t know if he’ll make it here.”

“And the two retards?”

“Probably doing retarded things.” Stacy did not seem to care much about the other two missing members of the gang, and even Zhong shrugged slightly before going back to look at the rest of the gang.

“Well, fuck waiting for them. Hey fuckers, shut the hell up now!” With that shout, the room fell in silence, more so than before.

“I told you all about the gambling ring two days ago. Well, bad news, turns out Chamellia is pulling a fast one on us and trying to use it to get all nosey on our fucking business.”

Zhong smiled like a hyena, as she extracted a cigarette from her skirt’s pocket, and light it with the lighter Stacy provided her with.

“That ends today. We are going to ambush her, do our thing, then end the gambling ring and take everything people there have for ourselves, because fuck that noise.”

“Shit be clear? Or anyone wants to say anything?”

There was only silence.

“Alright then. I am open to suggestions of what to do to Chamellia when we get our hands in her.”

Masaki Taichi

Turn 3

You could see Rumiko beam at being recognized by you as an equal opponent. Her pride welling up as she took her stance, and prepared to attack one more time.

That was probably the reason why she made such a mistake.

The next attack went towards your right foot, but you had already anticipated that, and your bokken met hers in a violent clash.

Impact Guard

STR 19 (Taichi) vs STR 19 (Rumiko)
    Success!

Your strengths were exactly equal. You blocked her attack, and felt your muscles strain as the impact traveled through your arm. Rumiko experienced a similar effect, and having her attack disabled, she was pushed back thanks to her body’s small frame. She quickly recovered, but by then you were already capitalizing on her moment of weakness.

HIT!

Your slash connected, lightly tapping on her ribs, putting you in a tie with her.

Sword Dancer roll

Roll: 18

You spun, your attack far from finished. Without giving her any time to start defending herself, you slashed downwards, aiming for her shoulder. There was no hesitation as you now saw her as an equal, and fought her as such.

Battle calculation

19 (Taichi’s AGI) > 15 (Rumiko’s EVA)
    HIT!
    Taichi held back!

The slash connected, this time tapping on her shoulder.

Sword Dancer roll

Roll: 20

You weren’t done yet. This time, it was a downwards slash directed towards her other shoulder, and you knew with security that this was your victory.

Battle calculation

19 (Taichi’s AGI) > 15 (Rumiko’s EVA)
    HIT!
    Taichi held back!

*tap*

This was it. There was a moment of silence as Rumiko watched her shoulder, as if not understanding what just had transpired right now. Then, Kaitlin’s voice rang in the room.

“Match over. Taichi wins.”

Challenge completed!

Shinoko got up from where she had been watching the match, and quickly hugged her sister. However, Rumiko did not seem sad at all as she let her bokken down. Rather, she was staring at you with renewed admiration.

“Haha… even if I improve, Sempai is still Sempai. It will be a long time before I reach you… but I plan to keep learning from you all… so I will surpass you, Sempai!” The girl’s strong glare was locked with yours, as she smiled. She had managed to give you a run on your money, and this was enough for now. She had decided she was going to keep progressing, looking at your back, until she was strong enough to win against you. And you suspected that time wouldn’t be too far away.

Relationship with Rumiko has become 2
    Last edited by RacingeR; January 22nd, 2014 at 02:03 AM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rika Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanna
    “I am aware it is a nosy question, so it is not gonna go in the newspaper. But as Lara’s classmate and friend, I can’t help but ask about it.”
    "Uhm, well..."

Things had gotten out of hand rather quickly. My back to the wall next to the door, there had been no real way for me to move away from Bryanna when she got closer to me, and even though I could feel my face heat up at the proximity, a clear sign of embarrassment that couldn't be ignored, the conspiring look on her face did not fade away. As someone who had absolute control over the newspaper, I had figured that the blonde girl would be a bit more stealthy in her actions, but despite the fact that we were in the middle of the hallway, that people could see us right now, she didn't seem to have any problems with willingly invading my personal space.

"W-Well, I don't actually know anything about it," turning my head slightly to the side, I try to avoid the other girl's gaze, "It's not a topic that really comes up during practices, and I've never felt comfortable asking about that sort of thing."

To be honest, I was rather curious about the question myself.

It was rather uncommon for someone other than a senior to be Captain, but since Lara was one of my only real friends at this school, I had never bothered to question it. In my personal opinion Lara was better than Krystine... But judging from that little heart Bryanna had been drawing, my opinion of the Captain may be a tad biased in the girl's favor...

Pondering these things, I shyly turn my gaze back to Bryanna to see if she had moved back at all.

Nope.

The dangerous reporter girl was still there, still awkwardly close.

"..."

Eyes flinching back to the side, I come to a realization with a jolt.

The damage is already done. She was close enough to me that whatever rumors were going to come out of this situation were going to come out of it regardless, and if I let her control the flow of conversation like this, I'd never recover any of my standing in the conversation.

Alright reporter girl, I can play too.

Bluffing a confident smile, I meet the girl's gaze with my own for the first time, my voice quiet enough she'd have to lean closer to hear me.

"Still, my memory might just be bad," winking once, the amused smile that appears this time isn't forced at all, "Maybe we could talk it out over breakfast, if you're interested? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all~"
    Last edited by Airen; January 21st, 2014 at 10:59 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jordan J Jones (Bloble)

"Hah... I won... kicked his ass..." Jordan skidded to a stop as he reached the door to the Student Council Office, barely managing to stop himself from keeling over from the weight of the papers in his hands. One gently floated off the top of the stack, and he quickly grabbed one corner with his teeth before it could fall. He somehow finagled the door open and stepped inside awkwardly.

"Football this time, Joze." he said cheerfully after plopping down the stack onto Rosalin's desk with a sigh of relief. They'd been heavy, and he was visibly winded, panting lightly as he tried to catch his breath. "The captain... got... a bit mad," he continued, more slowly. "After Baumer flipped out... and trashed a few chairs. I'm completely innocent!" He tried to say it with a straight face, but Jordan's shameless grin gave away the entire story.

He leaned on the top of the pile of papers for support, only then noticing Rosalin. "Ooh. My bad, Rose. This is only the first half. If it makes you feel any better, Baumer's prolly gonna take a few hours to get here the way he runs. I could help you with a sheet or two while I'm catching my breath, if it ain't against the rules." Same grin. He knew damn well it was.

In response to Jozefina's offer, Jordan pulled up a spare chair and sat down to let his body rest from a rather stressful, impromptu run. "If you've got some 'rade, I'll take it." He grinned. "A date is fine, too."

Blog Entries
    Rosary Flowers

"Hey Rosary, you are here just in time. Help me set this up, we are going to be playing a tournament this afternoon.” Soft-spoken as always, Astor seemed to be flailing around with a bunch of cables and controllers that had become hopelessly entangled, trying to unsuccessfully separate them from one each other.

“It is going to be BlazRed, by the way.”
    "Did you forget to charge the controllers or something? Are you handing out fight sticks? There should not be this many cables." With a sigh, I go off to help him. Seriously, where did he get all these cables?!

Ah, whatever. BlazeRed tournament is cool enough. As an Epsilon main, getting people butthurt is naturally one of my many talents.

Then, as I'm detangling this fucking mess with Astor, the youngest Crooklyn douchebags decide to pop by. Last time, they stole the super swag gaming chair we had. This all could have been avoided if they listened to me, but some dumbass thought you could gamble with Cyrus Ferdinand. What an idiot.

“Hello there, Johnny, Cyrus and Joaquin. Are you here for this afternoon’s tournament?” he asked innocently.
    I give Astor an expression that screams "don't fucking do this" with the rest of the club, but I guess it's already too late. Ain't nothing I can do about that.

So, to make sure I don't get my shit past brought back up, I play it safe and go back to detangling this mess. I swear there must be ten extra cables with no purpose in this web.

Blog Entries
    Masaki Tomomi
    Zeus High School - Hallway
    Morning of the First Day

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..."
    Tomomi replied, still in a daze from the sudden impact. She had been so engrossed thinking of what her brother could be doing that she hadn't foreseen getting bumped by another person.

"...O-oh no! The bento..."
    Thinking about what could've happened to her brother's lunch when she hit the other person quickly made her panic- But immediately after she realized that it had been safely caught by the one who'd bumped into her... Who casually happened to be her PE teacher. "Oh, it's you, Sensei."

Gently taking the lunch from the teacher's hands, Tomomi slowly pried open the box. Her eyes gleamed as she surveyed its contents, and she smiled. Thank God it's alright... She quickly closed the box again, fearing it might get cold, and turned towards Rebecca. "Thank you, Sensei." She bowed, quietly lowering her head in a deferring gesture.

Looking back up, Tomomi recalled why she was in the hallway in the first place. "I was also in a hurry Sensei, so I guess we are both at fault. I apologize." The girl then blinked, realizing that something was off about this incident. "Um... Sensei, shouldn't you be at the staff meeting?" That she was running late was possible, but was it really alright for her to be that late? She might get even more dirt than she usually gets due to her bad luck.

It made her feel a little worried for her teacher. Her smile turned slightly wry as she waited for a reply.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hD6FK54.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	9916
    Max L Rowan (Mooncake)

Giving me an angry stare, it looks like he's about to attack. His hands ball into fists, and he looks like he's about to punch me. I draw back a little, my hands starting to come up to my face. The tension in the room is at the breaking point - and then the red-headed boy stops, breathing heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    “Ah, fuck this, they are not worth this shit.”
    My eyes narrow in anger.

"They're worth ten of y-"

I don't even finish my sentence before he leaves, storming out of the classroom and leaving me standing behind with a startled look on my face.

"Huh."

I blink several times and go over to the door to close it after the red-head stomps out. That was weird. I thought it was going to really erupt into a fight there, for a moment. The classroom is still silent, but things are calming down - the guy in charge of the card game lets out a breath and pulls his deck back out of his pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystine
    “Thank you for your intervention, Max. I was afraid that could only have ended in violence.”
    "No problem. I don't like that gang much anyways... less, if they threaten my friends - actually, Krystine, I wanted to ask you a question." I draw a little closer to her, not close enough to be intimate, but close enough to be semi-private in this space.

"Do you know why he came up here? It's a long ways just to threaten someone - has he been bugging you guys before, or something?"
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 23rd, 2014 at 10:24 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Masaki Taichi

Ah, I did it again.

I got carried away in the heat of the battle. This is why I say I am merciless during a match... Fortunately, Rumiko does not take defeat as a sign of weakness, but as an indication to train harder in order to surpass herself. I like that sort of headstrong attitude and I would be lying if I said it didn't remind me a little of myself. After hearing the twin's compliment I let myself fall, softly landing on my butt, placing my bokken over my shoulder as I adopt a more comfortable position.

"Idiot." I let out a defeated sigh. There is no way I could keep up a straight face after hearing her say something like that so seriously. "Give yourself more credit. You gave me a run for my money back there. I would have lost if you haven't gotten distracted near the end." I say while staring at the ceiling. Then, after a few seconds I lay down on the floor fully and extend my arms to the sides. "Damn it, I am beat." I turn my head to face the opponent I am supposed to face next. "Mind if I take a break, Shinoko-chan?"

With that said, I return my focus to the ceiling above and, as I do, I recall something which Kaitlin has said not too long ago.

"So you have a little sister too, President? I didn't know. What's her name...? I
    don't think I have any advice to give you... But I could ask Tomomi. She has experience dealing with a reckless idiot like me so..." Still on the ground, I let out a small laugh. "Although... Kendo could work." Naturally, that's the first thing that comes to mind. "It helps build discipline and respect. It worked for me."
    Last edited by hero; January 24th, 2014 at 05:50 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Dylan Rory McNeill

Your words caused Stacy to arch up an eyebrow. “Not bad, not bad at all, but you are going to have to try harder to get a date with me, you know?” At least it seemed you had managed to amuse her a bit, which was something positive. Maybe if you managed to interest her more…
    “Ah such a shame, well let me know if I can entertain you and I shall come rushing for seeing you in joy brings warmth to my heart my lady.” I say as I place my hand over my heart.

Well swing and a miss, guess I’ll have to find something else to do.

Sadly before I could hear her explain what exactly we were called here for our violent queen Zhong graces us with her feral presence, bloody knuckles and all. I have to wonder who she beat up to get them; I should probably look into that, to keep up to date if nothing else.

“I told you all about the gambling ring two days ago. Well, bad news, turns out Chamellia is pulling a fast one on us and trying to use it to get all nosey on our fucking business.”
    Oh right the gambling ring I had forgotten about that thing, man this feels like a playground yard slap fight. Well I guess when your dad controls one of the largest international financial groups with connections in most countries to the more unsavory side of things and your training to succeed him most things seem childish.

Well since I don’t really care I guess I’ll sit back and just make sure things don’t get out of hand, Chamellia is rather cute and it would be a utterly terrible turn of events if something truly dangerous happened to her. Slap fights should remain slap fights after all.

Leaning back into a more relaxed and comfortable position I listen to the ideas thrown.

“Punishments eh” well as I listen I might as well come up with my own to pass the time. Now let’s see, a good punishment causes terrible agony while minimizing lasting harm, man we should just make it so she has to listen to the sound of alarm clocks all the time…

“Oho now there’s a silly idea” I mutter as my mouth form into a small grin as my dastardly idea starts to take shape. Now what other silly things can I add to it, terrible television, Disgusting food, wasabi up her nose? Man this is actually quite fun, though I doubt Zhong would appreciate my sense of humor so I should probably keep this wonderful idea to myself if I want to avoid getting smacked. Oh well her loss.

Spoiler:
    Devil’s silver tongue Focus Perk:
    [Relationships increase faster, up to a certain point. Influencing NPCs to see your point of view or to do things for you is easier, and penalties for having negative relationships are slightly reduced. Your lies are more effective, and it is hard for them to be seen through]
    Last edited by Vritra; January 25th, 2014 at 02:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Cyrus Ferdinand

Cyrus reveled in the atmosphere of the Computer Club, the combined hostility and competitive spirit coming from the combined members that reached a nearly palpable level was exactly the reaction he desired from his previous conquests. Too many times he had returned to a venue to find his past opponents shirk away from his presence, yielding to their own sense of inferiority. Students at Zeus however aren't so easy to crush, everyone here has talent; and each and every one of them knows that. That confidence based on and built upon their own talent was more than enough to keep them coming back for more, which meant that Cyrus wouldn't run out of willing opponents for a long time.

“Hello there, Johnny, Cyrus and Joaquin. Are you here for this afternoon’s tournament?”
    "Tournament?" Cyrus shook off his moment of bliss, turning to face Astor. Cyrus wasn't sure how he felt about the president of the Computer Club. He wasn't the kind that avoided him like the plague after one or two defeats, but he also didn't feel like the others who would come back for more with a bigger spark of determination after a loss. Astor Miller was an opponent who left no satisfaction when beaten.

Or perhaps Cyrus just needed to give the club president a more direct loss.

"So, a tournament huh. That's interesting." Cyrus looked over the consoles being set up, multiple PS2, a pair of Xboxes and a lone PS3, certainly enough to host a medium sized competition. For a moment Cyrus' eyes lingered on the PS3 with a somewhat blank expression, completely separate from the rapidly turning gears in his head. Peeling his gaze away from the PS3, Cyrus adjusted his cap, then looked back to Astor Miller.

"What's the prize for 1st place?"

Blog Entries
    Small Government (Leo)

Warning sirens of Pearl Harbor rang inside the eagle bell of Small Government's brain, telling him Get out! Flee, brave Eagle Soul and save your strength for the future battles to come!

The Eagle Brain attached to the Eagle Soul interpreted this to mean that he should probably leave, and that if anyone else found out what he'd been doing they might not feed him. So with utmost care to not strike the window with a feather, he flapped backwards and slowly glided back to Chamellia, dropping the phone in her outstretched hat.

A low screech, and then he zoomed off, aiming for the great thermal baking off of the track field. He felt like being somewhere he was most comfortable today.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?