Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276772757677
Results 1,521 to 1,528 of 1528

Thread: Titanomachy (IC)

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Johnny Justice
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN - Field of Ruins (Skeletal Skyscrapers)
    Time: Day 4 Afternoon

Johnny had been absorbed in putting his newly found arm on his arm, distracted from the actual going-ons of Fangs' commentary. Then, he barked out a laugh.

"Threat? Fangs, we're more then just a threat. Threats are for people with no power to back it up, see? There ain't no mid-fry in this gang of hoogilans. We go mano-y-mano with the best of the best! Takin' on bullshit rebounders, boring gamblers, an' crazy psychos with whatever we goddamn please!"

A grin came over his face, as he wrapped his arms around Cyrus and Rosary. "See, we're just a couple'a crooks lookin' for good times and good fights! Ain't nothing like a good fight to get your blood rumbling, and makin' friends while ya do it is just a bonus!"

He laughed, a long and loud thing that echoed over the remnants of the golems, as he looked at Amelie with a grin with too many teeth. "Join a crew? Get recruited? Maybe live? Fuck that. I'll take 'em all on. From the biggest of the titans to the smallest of the parasites. They're livin' on borrowed time Fangs, so you should stop pretendin' to be a mid-fry and join up with the big cheeses themselves. There's a warped, warped world out there Fangs - an' going back is lookin' like more and more of an impossibility as time goes by. Rehashing events that can't be rehashed is dull. Tryin' to move backwards when ya can't even move is boring. So let go. Mid-fry, smallfry, big-fry and all, those're just words to describe things that don't matter."

He loosed an arm from Rosary, pointing at the obelisks. "We took down golems. I spoke to a god. Cy toyed with the devil. Knowin' that there's someone else out there, who's just try'na keep the peace?" He grinned.

"Well there's nothing like a good old fashioned declaration of intent to change that. So come on Fangs. Ya wanna keep playing in the kiddy pool, or move up to the ocean?"

He blinked, then snapped his fingers. "Oh, yeah! If that doesn't persuade you, I guess nothin' will. So..." Removing his other from Cyrus, he stretched out his hand to Amelie, a winning smile on his face. "How about one date?"
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it
    [01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    Crooklyn
    Time: Day 4 – Afternoon

Amelie stared wide-eyed at Johnny for a solid minute, as he kept talking and adding more and more claims. Silence fell for a moment as she just stared at him… and then, unexpectedly, she started laughing loudly, grabbing her sides.

More surprisingly, her laughter wasn’t mocking or derisive, but instead sounded truly pleased, as if Amelie’s opinion of the group had been greatly increased. She kept laughing for a while, and when she finally calmed down, she had tears on her eyes as she grinned. “Well said, well said! Hahaha, looks like you’re just as weird as the rest of your crew, aren’t you?”

Relationship with Amelie has become 1

It was easy to tell that the way the vampire looked at the group had changed. She smiled a more genuine smile. She suddenly stuck a hand on her bag and took out a blood pack. Like it was the most normal thing in the world, she brought it to her mouth and bit it, starting to drain it and not noticing the strange expression Jayden made at that gesture.

“Man, I was planning on just dumping you guys in the nearest safe spot and then charge you if you wanted more, buuut… now I feel like helping you guys a bunch free of charge.” She looked back at Johnny, sizing him up in an almost predatory way. “Hmm… can’t say your offer ain’t tempting, kid, but while I ain’t part of any of the big Survivor groups, I am in my own little crew and I’d feel like a heel if I just left like that y’know?”

“A date doesn’t sound bad, though… but you see, I like strength, and power… and right now you’re a little lacking in those fronts.” She winked at him. “Maybe if you survive long enough to become stronger I’ll be interested.”

“Anyway, you guys would benefit a lot fro-“ She suddenly stopped mid-sentence, making a strange face, as if just noticing something weird.

“Wait, back the fuck up, talked to a god, toyed with the devil… what are ya talking about?”

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [19:33] <@Airen> I like vampires!

[00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Johnny Justice

Johnny's grin widened as she spoke, and he replied in the same way he always did - with aplomb.

"Eh? Ah, well see we were just hangin' around the school, an' there was some sort of weird godthing hangin' around? I'll be honest with ya Fangs," he looked at her seriously. "I have no idea what she was doin' there. But we challenged her to a fight, and then she regenerated like four times or somethin', so I gave my soul to a slime, and then had a friendly chat with a god. It was kinda neat, but he was a dick. I'm talkin' like, a bigger dick then even me. Anyways, we got outta there like bats out of hell, but 'fore we could, waddaya know? Cy over here," he threw his arm around Cyrus again with a grin. "Ran into some kinda weird red girl who he gambled with! He says she's borin' though."

Johnny shrugged. "There's a lotta things out there in this world that are pretty strange, Fangs! And ya can only see them all if you go lookin' for 'em!"
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it
    [01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    Cyrus Ferdinand
    Time: Day 4 Afternoon

"Well," Cyrus added, pulling the Red Pendant from his shirt pocket, looping the chain around his finger and giving it a twirl, "that's about how things've gone down, yeah."

Blog Entries
    Rosary Flowers

As soon as Johnny tries to put his arm around my shoulder, I have none of that shit. His arm passes through me like I’m nothing. Which isn’t a wrong statement, mind you, but right now it feels quite literal. God. Justice really needs to keep his hands to himself. If anyone tries touching me ever again I’ll—

…Whatever, it’s not worth getting worked up about.

“I got sexually assaulted,” I say, putting my hands in my pockets. I take a good look at the sky. It’s ugly. “We’ve been through way too fuckin’ much.”
    [Feb/Wed/04|07:00:04] <Lianru> it's ok with each stalker call I feel like we get a little closer
    [Feb/Wed/04|07:00:06] <Lianru> never give up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranes
    Tang normally has bad taste, anyway...

asians before testing week

Blog Entries
    Crooklyn

“Hmm, meeting UNKNOWN is rare but not quite that rare-“ She had started taking on your words coolly, but as you kept speaking, the vampire grew paler and paler as her eyes became completely wide, as if she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

Then, when Cyrus showed off his pendant, she spat the blood she had been drinking (forcing Joaquin to roll to the side to dodge the sudden blood rain) and fell backwards, that was how massive the shock she had received was. When she got up, she was still pale, and her expression was unusually serious.

“Y-you talked with Yaldabaoth? Gambled with Red Chaos?! And… she actually APPROVED of you?? How- why- the hell-“ She seemed to become tongue-tied for a moment. “How does this even happen? Shit, you guys aren’t just weirdos, you’re super weirdos! Omega-weirdos!”

She took a deep breath, and quickly arrayed her hair, recovering some of her cool. “No wonder I felt something off from you guys… but still, you spoke with Yaldabaoth? You might uh, have accidentally doomed everyone in that school of yours.”

“What?! What do you mean by that?” Jayden stood up as she spoke, shock evident in her face.

“Yaldy really doesn’t like us humans… ah, it’s hard to explain, to be honest it’s way above me. I was about to say that it’d be beneficial for you guys to meet Quinn, but now it’d be really good for you guys to meet her, especially for the pink-head. She could tell you what your glove and your pendant do and explain shit way better than me. Plus I could teach you guys some stuff along the way. She’s part of my group and we’re camping inside one of the skyscrapers, so we’d arrive tomorrow, if you guys are up for it.” She sighed, scratching her head. “It’s been like four days right? You guys sure don’t lose your time.”

Then, she seemed to quiet down and think of something. The news regarding Yaldabaoth and Red Chaos had been shocking enough she had almost missed what Rosary said, but now she looked at her. “Was he wearing a blue jacket?” She asked, voice soft but expression bitter.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [19:33] <@Airen> I like vampires!

[00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Rosary Flowers

“No, he’s just a faggot from our generation,” I say. She seems to be rather incredulous at our exploits, but you know, I guess, maybe we are that special? Not a particularly comforting thing to think about, but I’m sure Johnny is like, creaming his pants right now and his ego’s gotten two sizes bigger. Who knows what Cyrus thinks.

Right, right, she offered us a chance to meet the super-totally-not-flirty-vampire like her. Don’t think I haven’t noticed, I’ve seen enough whores in Brooklyn and Queens and Hell’s Kitchen to know ‘em all. Christ, Johnny might get his blood sucked our something.

Then again, if he—actually, on second thought, let’s not think about that. Ugh. I don’t wanna speak for the group, but, I think that meeting Quinn is the right option. After all, we don’t know shit, and they do. Even if they do have… the power advantage, we can always cheat. We’re good at cheating at least, because what self-respecting crook isn’t?

I look at Cyrus. I look at Joaquin. I look at Johnny. Their gaze marks them as subject to those who didn’t spend their entire childhood malnourished and instead had huge-ass tits. For the love of fucking God.

“I think we should come with.” The words roll off my tongue with a neutral tone. A business tone. “Anyone object?”

Answer is likely to be no, nobody objects, but can’t blame a girl for checking.
    [Feb/Wed/04|07:00:04] <Lianru> it's ok with each stalker call I feel like we get a little closer
    [Feb/Wed/04|07:00:06] <Lianru> never give up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranes
    Tang normally has bad taste, anyway...

asians before testing week

Sarah Vale
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN Field of Ruins (The Stronghold of Defiance)
    Time: Day 5 Morning
    HP: 67 / SP: 46

One last silver tipped javelin, and her trusty hunting knife.

Sarah's own reserves were running pretty low, but the thrill of the hunt was as strong as ever. This was what she lived for. This was her true life. Not one stuck behind concrete walls of boredom!

"Cmon, doggie - it's time you gave me that head!!"

A pincer attack with Jordan and the others, Sarah went for the werewolf's bloodied leg. She had been concentrating fire on lowering the werewolf's mobility with her previous attacks, and hopefully the wolf would not be able to utilize its calf muscles fast enough to dodge her attack.

[Precision: Crippling Hit]

A silver tipped javelin plunged down towards the wolf's foot. At the same time, she outstretched a hand towards the body of the wolf. Her previous spheres were gone, and this was the final devouring black hole, right inside the gut of the wolf.

"Bon appetit."

[Zero Range Dimensional Snack Used]