Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [ Tokyo Ravens x Type-Moon x Touhou ] - Fate/Dream Ravens

I happen to be an expert on this topic Pata Hikari's Avatar
    Glad to see Reimu has her priorities straight.
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary

Haha "buy my lunch everyday!" you need subsistence to survive after all!
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Muu~ Is Rin-chan using an animal familiar then?

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    Muu~ Is Rin-chan using an animal familiar then?
    Her familiar/shikigami/servant hasn't been identified yet anywhere.

So Reimu shows up, and turns the cousins into bread shuttles first chapter? I am amused.

Rin and Jin went to KFC didn't they? Because of Yum! Brands, I've got to speculate fruitlessly about a Geass crossover.

I've a 'solution' to the Rin mystery. She is actually a First Class grade Yakou Fanatic who has erased part of her memory. She made a Shikigami out of Mike, and disguised it. Fruitless crossover speculation with MegaTen or In Nomine.

Quote Originally Posted by GigansOrtus View Post
    I've a 'solution' to the Rin mystery. She is actually a First Class grade Yakou Fanatic who has erased part of her memory. She made a Shikigami out of Mike, and disguised it. Fruitless crossover speculation with MegaTen or In Nomine.
    What? Sorry, but you lost me at 'solution'. No, seriously, it doesn't make sense, even as an humorous post. If anything, because Mike is a fan of Sakura, not Rin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

And here come two fairly brief character profiles.

"Phase 1" is a rank similar to how spiritual disasters are ranked in Tokyo Ravens. From 1 to 5, is from weakest to most powerful. As the story progresses, you'll get tidbits more of information that was either nonsense in the previous character sheet or just wasn't revealed. It wouldn't be too far fetched to say that by Phase 5, the Profile should be well populated with info, like F/SN's Servant Pages.

Included with the profiles is a pic of the character so you don't have to rely on my crappy description skills can visualize them roughly

First come two people that are actually not so dissimilar in certain aspects.
    Also, I don't think that Natsume and Harutora need profiles.
    Yet.

Hakurei Reimu (Phase 1)

Name:
    Reimu
    Surname: Hakurei

Weight: Doesn't say
    Three Sizes: "What's that?"

Original Series: Touhou Project
    Voice Actor: Ayahi Takagaki (Shirley from F/Z, Feldt Grace from Gundam 00)

A mysterious girl that enrolled more than half a year late into Onmyou Prep's first year. She has an otherworldly behavior and aura at all times, making her seem unreachable by those that observe. This is partially one of the reasons why no student has really tried to befriend her, but also, she does tend to keep to herself most of the time.

Her power as a practitioner of magecraft is exceptional. She uses techniques that are not of this age... which will sooner or later be bound to attract some organizations' attention.

She's struck a strange deal with Tsuchimikado Natsume and her shikigami, Tsuchimikado Harutora. As long as the two buy her lunch every day, she won't tell anyone about Natsume being a girl crossdressing as a boy.

Reimu used to be a Shrine Maiden in a sealed-off land named Gensoukyou, where Youkai and phantasms of an age long lost resided.

Because she is a relic of a bygone age, the World might eventually do something about her...

Abilities (No detailed info)

- Age of Gods-level Magecraft (Magic?)
    - Has an extremely developed instinct which helps her tell through trickery or avoid attacks.
    - ???? /More to come later/ ????

Tohsaka Rin (Phase 1)

Name: Rin
    Surname: Tohsaka

Weight: Saves too much money to put on that kind of thing.
    Three Sizes: Average ones.

Original Series: Fate/Stay Night
    Voice Actor: Kana Ueda

An 'assistant teacher' that's seen mostly during the practical classes at Onmyou Prep, Tohsaka Rin is actually one of the top Magus from the Clock Tower, the headquarters of the Mage's Association. Strangely for someone from a faction which would want to take down Onmyou-related establishments, she seems to be welcomed by both the Principal Kurahashi and the Ex-Onmyou Investigator, Ohtomo Jin.

She herself harbors no particular ill-will towards practitioners of the Onmyou Arts. One could say that instead, the woman is quite intrigued with the workings of the new Onmyou brought forth after its 'revitalization'.

That might be because the Clock Tower in itself and the Mage's Association are not a unanimous entity, but one composed of many subsidiaries, subsidiaries which can possibly diverge on certain matters.

The main goal of her investigation seems to be related to a certain 'Yakou'.

Maybe also, the Denial of Nothingness.

- Very advanced knowledge and Mastery of Western "Classic" Magecraft.
    - Can possibly use fragments of the Second Magic.

Some random person: Harutora is the blonde guy and Natsume the one that dresses like a Shrine Maiden with a bow, right? How does Natsume look like? I mean, you did write that at school she crossdresses as a boy, yet it's kinda obvious that--

Ayakashi: Rejoice human, your curiosity shall be quenched.
    Harutora and Natsume in School Outfit

~Kawaii~

Now to continue my work.
    Last edited by Ayakashi; February 17th, 2014 at 06:50 PM.

christmas cake

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    christmas cake
    The Second Magic says: "My own alternate-universe doppelganger! Now neither of us will be virgins!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Nothing says "wooing the opposite sex" like crispy skin and sodas with more ice than drink.

She made a Shikigami out of Mike, and disguised it. Fruitless crossover speculation with MegaTen or In Nomine.
    I was almost about ready to PTSD until I realized you meant a fictional Mike and not the infamed Beast's Lair forumite. Ya almost got me there.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; February 15th, 2014 at 04:53 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    christmas cake
    Taiga!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayakashi View Post

Tohsaka Rin (Phase 1)

Name: Rin
    Surname: Tohsaka

Weight: Saves too much money to put on that kind of thing.
    Three Sizes: Average ones.

Original Series: Fate/Stay Night
    Voice Actor: Kana Ueda

An 'assistant teacher' that's seen mostly during the practical classes at Onmyou Prep, Tohsaka Rin is actually one of the top Magus from the Clock Tower, the headquarters of the Mage's Association. Strangely for someone from a faction which would want to take down Onmyou-related establishments, she seems to be welcomed by both the Principal Kurahashi and the Ex-Onmyou Investigator, Ohtomo Jin.

She herself harbors no particular ill-will towards practitioners of the Onmyou Arts. One could say that instead, the woman is quite intrigued with the workings of the new Onmyou brought forth after its 'revitalization'.

That might be because the Clock Tower in itself and the Mage's Association are not a unanimous entity, but one composed of many subsidiaries, subsidiaries which can possibly diverge on certain matters.

The main goal of her investigation seems to be related to a certain 'Yakou'.

Maybe also, the Denial of Nothingness.

- Very advanced knowledge and Mastery of Western "Classic" Magecraft.
    - Can possibly use fragments of the Second Magic.
    I like this. Good job on Rin. She's pretty.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Dear Ergast,

I figured it would be best for me not do that.

I want to ask, really, even if summoned using Sakura's body as a catalyst?

Mike is a very common nickname for Michael. The Michael is an Angel in Abrahammic traditions, pretty much the one least likely to be successfully used by a human magic user.

Fanon tends to describe Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael as Archangels. There apparently are occult systems which assign them to elements and cardinal directions.

In short, I was talking about fictional versions of the patron saint of paratroopers.

Shikigami in Toyko Ravens can be made from a wide variety of things. It is not entirely clear how Ayakashi has chosen to adapt things. Or maybe I'm too scared of spoilers.

MegaTen and In Nomine are both media properties with versions of Michael that can be summoned and interact with humans. Technically and literally speaking. I do not know if any of the MegaTen games have Michael as a minion. In Nomine has some thematic and mechanical conflicts with what I describe. (I only know the American RPG, maybe the original French one is different, but I don't care to know any more about that version.)

Dear ItsaRandomUsername,

Would it have been more obvious, hence less offensive, if I had also mentioned Railgun? Because that setting also seems to match the same criteria.

Not working; pull the other one.

Assuming that Rin's familiar is angel requires quite a leap of logic in it self, associating 'Mike' with 'Michael' the archangel would be far far more. Even Tamamo-no-Mae would be a likelier candidate if only because she's in-theme with the story. Now there's an image: Caster educating Kon on the finer points of crotch violence.

I had 'solution' in scare quotes for a reason.

Touhou, Tokyo Ravens, and to some extent Nasu combine for a wide range of types and power levels of Shikigami.

MegaTen and to a greater degree Railgun and In Nomine play with a nerfed version of the traditional terrifying beyond human understanding model of Angels. Michael logically being in general one of the more so sorts of Angel. MegaTen seems to go with the big four. In canon American In Nomine, Yves and Metatron might be the only ones in the running for being less suitable than Michael. In Railgun, given the Level 5s, I don't imagine that whatever Angels are there can be safe or stable in human hands.

I suspect this is all fruitless speculation, because Ayakashi probably knows all intended crossovers, and I think that all are already listed in the first post.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Dear Ergast,

Mike is a very common nickname for Michael. The Michael is an Angel in Abrahammic traditions, pretty much the one least likely to be successfully used by a human magic user.

Fanon tends to describe Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael as Archangels. There apparently are occult systems which assign them to elements and cardinal directions.

In short, I was talking about fictional versions of the patron saint of paratroopers.

Shikigami in Toyko Ravens can be made from a wide variety of things. It is not entirely clear how Ayakashi has chosen to adapt things. Or maybe I'm too scared of spoilers.

MegaTen and In Nomine are both media properties with versions of Michael that can be summoned and interact with humans. Technically and literally speaking. I do not know if any of the MegaTen games have Michael as a minion. In Nomine has some thematic and mechanical conflicts with what I describe. (I only know the American RPG, maybe the original French one is different, but I don't care to know any more about that version.)

Dear ItsaRandomUsername,

Would it have been more obvious, hence less offensive, if I had also mentioned Railgun? Because that setting also seems to match the same criteria.
    Don't mean to be rude but you're saying a whole 'lot about nothing here, tl;dr.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; February 16th, 2014 at 12:47 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The Second Magic says: "My own alternate-universe doppelganger! Now neither of us will be virgins!"
    While you might get something 'interesting' eventually as the fic progress, such a thing as what you've described isn't on the menu.

But I might try my hand at something not so PG-13. I don't think that I'll go deep down into that river though, and mostly be a suggester to leave you all some room for imagination...

Not that details will be withheld.

Well, I've yet to make my mind on that scene.

I should probably try writing it and borrow Elf.

It comes in many chapters after though, so this should take a 2nd Priority to the Update.

Which I'm working on right now.

christmas cake
    Rin's marital status isn't specified anywhere. She might've forced her husbando (if she has one) to take her family name out of pride.
    But I'm not so far from being a Christmas Cake myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    I like this. Good job on Rin. She's pretty.
    Thank you, but I should' spent more time making that blue tint vanish.
    I'm lazy though.
    And also, I didn't draw this, merely made a mask in Photoshop and played with colors.

@The Entire Ordeal about summoning Angels:
    Angels for the greater part either count as Elementals or Phantasmal Beings spawned by Elementals. Or Demi-Gods. There's also the kinds of Angels and resulting children that have spawned forth from humans, and then there's all the mythos blah blah blah...

TL;DR: Unless there are very special circumstances, and nerfs ala Tamamo (maybe worse), Angels cannot be Servants.

And please, don't fight in my thread too much...

( ; _ ; )/

Thank you~

Blog Entries
    Fascinating.
    If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim,
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster;
    And treat those two impostors just the same,

-Ruyard Kipling, "If"

-)|(-

My works [Updated June 21st, 2013]

"From a dusky world with an ever-setting sun, a limitless rain of Ryougi Shiki streaked down from gargantuan gears set in the sky." Fate: Over 9000, my best Crack yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeOfPower View Post
    Fascinating.
    I found fascinating typos too after re-reading part 3.
    For the 4th time.
    In other words, I guess that it'd be wise to make the announcement elsewhere...

that I need Beta Readers.

Dear Ergast,

Sorry about that. Here, when we read the name Mike, we think of a former forumite. It's an ingrained reflex.

Spoiler:
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.