Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2126293031

Thread: Eternal Rubicon - OOC

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    It's time for Dranes to Trans-Am that bridge.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    You know it.

Also I added a turn 5 tab to the battle log, should have the Valks' actions here.

Mellon, can this go in the OP?

Rubicon Wiki (WIP being filled up)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sure. Done (near the bottom, above the EP list).

Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Sure. Done (near the bottom, above the EP list).
    Naisu.
    I should have time over the weekend to fill it up.

------

Quote Originally Posted by Pan
    <Mellon> Btw, its a public holiday here tomorrow, so I'll try to throw up an update for everyone who is "up to speed" in Rubi.
    <Mellon> Which, atm is just Hangar, I think. Still need Hero and Neko for speiss, methinks.

Morse code message for the Ark Royal:

"Unable to comply with orders, the Vanguard has been compromised and bridge communications sabotaged. We only narrowly began evacuation procedures before the prisoners attempted to storm the bridge again in greater numbers after their initial attack was repelled. Our current situation is dire as we have an oxygen leak due to the firefight and thus we cannot comply with your orders Captain Song. We require to dock as fast as possible and change our mode of transport. This requires us to dock at the Desponia, even with the danger that there might be, the current projection for our oxygen supply means that changing course to the Ark Royal now would leave us incapacitated or dead. I am willing to face any disciplinary actions you wish to take once my crew is safe but I will not allow the lives of my crew to be wasted when there is still a means to save them, however small."

Edit: Regarding next deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    <Dranes> Btw week deadline again?
    <Mellontastic> Sure
    Last edited by Dranes; May 28th, 2017 at 10:11 AM.

I don't know what I'm doing, nor does Zhen.
    Maybe she's just trying to stop herself from shooting Sylvia via occupying herself with lotsa talking.
    :thinking:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Episode 4 Perks
    Messiah’s Cradle

(General Perk)

Having her psyche invaded by the figment resting inside her Rubicon’s core, Sylvia has now fallen completely under the sway of the enigmatic specter. Any freedom of expression, action, or even thought that the black-haired girl may have is due to it being allowed her invader, nothing more. In any case, while the stranger's motives and goals may be unknown, she hasn’t, at least for the time being, completely crushed Sylvia’s free will. Hopefully, that will continue to be the case in the future, but who can predict the capricious whims of an alien mind?

Guardian Angel

(Piloting Perk)

Zhen's engagement at Persephone has taught her first-hand the necessity of protecting one’s allies and friends. When protecting allies against incoming attacks, your DUR is temporarily increased by one and any defensive actions made to protect allies are increased by one rank (intercepting missiles, etc). You can also carry out the [Guard] Defensive/Movement action for allies that are within three spaces of your position (ignoring normal adjacency rules). However, any allies that die during battle will significantly weaken your fighting spirit, resulting in lowered combat potential. This loss in combat potential corresponds to your relationship with the perished individual.

Enforced Training

(General Perk)

Surely it wasn’t that bad, right? You still managed to hit the bloody rocket, even if it was slightly off from your initial calculations! Despite everything though, it would seem that Clarissa is hell-bent on making her words a reality and putting you through intensive, almost hellish, weapons training. Any [Free Time] actions used by Reid to increase WPN or to obtain [Weaponry] related perks are doubled in effectiveness. The only downside being your blistered hands and occasional nightmares.

[This perk is only active if Clarissa is present.]

Hunter in the Shade

(General Perk)

Riley’s skill in unseen ambushes has always been top notch, but recent events (both in Nova Calendus and aboard the Vanguard) have further refined that talent to almost superhuman levels. Due to his exceptional hearing, Riley is immune to wound and status effects caused by visual penalties. In addition, Shadow Shot’s effectiveness is greatly increased when triggered by environmental factors (mist, sand, cluttered battlefields, etc). However, any negative penalties caused by wounds or attacks targeting the auditory system are doubled in effectiveness.
    Last edited by Mellon; June 12th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.

A sort of general announcement for RP in general, I've been up in the mountains with no internet outside of some in town, I will resume being around in chat and stuff 2morrow.

Mountain Morm, away!

It's cool, next EP starts on the weekend!

Hope you're enjoyin' the trip. o/

Blog Entries
    going to be dead for a week+

will try to post when available, but probably unlikely