Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Slash Emperor - ADO EDEM FC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    Ahh minor nitpick. This part feels too redundant. Might want to fix this to let the sentence flow better. Something like:

Concise sentences helps clear redundancy.

Anyway, I'm joining.
    Alright, thanks.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Banned
    joining for the hell of it

Blog Entries

Snip 4

The Demonic God-Slaying Knight and the Void Magician
    He Who Devours

The Tristain Academy of Magic possessed a considerably large dining hall. Three extremely long tables were located in the dining hall, where students were separated according to their age. Said students were currently feasting on the food being served to them by maids and servants who constantly moved, taking and serving dishes to the nobles.

One of the entrances to the dining hall opened abruptly. Everyone who had been eating stopped on their tracks.

From the hallway stepped out a tall, armoured form, walking behind the petite figure of the strawberry blonde nicknamed 'Louise the Zero'. Hazel eyes scanned the the room as the knight's steps beat in tune with his master's. His young and handsome face turns many heads, as the knight gallantly steps to the table where second-years are, pulls back a chair, and bows. "Your seat, Master." Ado Edem's slightly low-pitched voice says.

"Thank you, Familiar." Louise mentions, as she sits down on the chair offered to her.

Nodding as his Master prepares to eat, the Knight raises a question. "Master, where might I sit?"

Louise frowns. "I don't know..." She mumbles. "Normally a familiar would eat with the other familiars, but..." Since he seemed to be capable of magic, she wasn't sure that he-

"Ah, I see." The knight nodded in understanding. "Then may I at least take the food being served on this table?"

Louise frowned hesitatingly, but then nodded.

Edem smiled, and he moved to serve himself some food. Some of the students who had been also going to take from the large plates of food moved aside as they saw the form of the armoured familiar coming.

"Familiar." The strawberry blonde mage started abruptly. Ado Edem's head shifted to look at her. "What kind of magic are you capable of? Besides flying without a wand, I mean." Louise inquired.

The students near Louise raised their heads at this.

"Hmm..." Ado Edem hummed contemplatively. "Magecraft? I am not really capable of immense feats of magical skill like others of my race can, but I have learned what is necessary to survive on the battlefield." To emphazise his point, his armoured hand was lighted aflame after a burst of energy. "Furthermore, I have two years, if not one of training. A very short amount of training, I can fathom."

Louise stared in shock at the flaming hand of her Familiar. 'N-No wand, again? He must have it hidden somewhere!'

As the hand cooled down again, the flames receded. Ado Edem took a large amount of food, and then stepped back from the table. "Now, if I may take my leave..." The knight bows, and walks off, leaving Louise to eat alone at the table.

Sitting near Louise, a red-head smirks at her. "Not just a human, but a mage knight, Louise." Following those words, the red-headed girl, of a voluptuous figure and tanned skin, sighs. "You really are Louise the Zero, to summon a being more magical than you."

"S-Shut up, Kirche!" Louise mutters defiantly. "You're just jealous!" Exclaims the strawberry blonde as she bites into her food.

Kirche chuckled, inwardly feeling relieved. The knight's arrival had certainly boosted the morale of the petite girl of fierce temper, something which served to please her.

After all, she couldn't let her rival be so down, right?

--Not even 2 minutes later--

Setting down the now-empty plates on the ground, Ado Edem sighed. He had already eaten three servings, as he was far from full. "Tastes great, but lacks nutrients..." Grumbled the knight, patting his belly. Blinking his right eye open, he saw that some of the familiars were looking at him incredulously.

The Ether Liner raised an eyebrow. "--What?" He mumbled, standing up soon after.

His stomach rumbling, Ado Edem scowled. "This is not enough." He stated as a matter of fact, while starting to walk back towards the table.

Lowering his head as he thought of all the great food lying in wait for him, he walked as if in a trance back towards the table. 'Maybe I'll have some of that 'meat', which possesses such a strong taste, or those well-spiced plants...'

Bam!

Ado Edem blinked, as he felt the impact of a small body on him. His reflexes kicking in, he caught the falling form with one hand and the objects it was carrying with his other. Cursing himself for his lack of attention, Ado Edem apologized. "I'm sorry, are you alright?" The knight's voice rumbled.

Siesta shivered as she felt the deep voice shake her core. Raising her head to stare at hazel eyes, a blush creeped up across her face. "Y-yes, I'm fine!" Siesta exclaimed, as she broke free of the man's grip- actually, it was Edem who let her go, but the knight wouldn't comment on that-. Siesta's eyes narrowed as she struggled to recognize the man before her. "You are Louise's familiar, aren't you?" Siesta muttered, as her eyes widened in recognition.

"Hmm?" The knight's eyes widened in surprise. She knew who he was? His Master must have been pretty famous, then. With a small smile, he replied: "Indeed I am." The knight confirmed the maid's words. His eyes drifted to the empty plates he was now holding, which had been mixed with his own. "-Well, this might be a problem." Frowning, the Ether Liner nods to the maid. "I assume this must be taken to the kitchen?"

Siesta looked at him confusedly, but nodded anyway.

Ado Edem paused, closing his eyes for a moment. When they opened, they held a light of anxiousness. "Then I shall take these plates to the kitchen alongside you. I must give my regards to the chef who cooked this, and I'm sure Master won't mind."

Siesta blinked. A familiar of a noble was willing to help her? This was a surprise. Regardless, she nodded. Some help never hurt. However, then the knight did something she never saw coming.

Lowering himself to her level, Ado Edem held out his hand. His eyes looked expectantly at her as he held a small smile on his face. "May I have your name?"

Siesta blushed even further. What was this, a novel or something? "S-Siesta," The maid replied, reluctantly extending her right hand.

Taking the offered hand, he kissed its back, much like a knight would. Standing up, he gave a final nod and gestured to the side with his head. "Now, could you guide me to the kitchen, Siesta-san?" The Ether Liner asks for guidance.

Blushing furiously, Siesta moved to walk ahead of Edem as she told him to follow her.

As he complied, Ado Edem reflected on the recent events.

He felt as if he'd like the chef.

He liked those who cooked, after all.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Hey, nice snippets. I particularly like how relaxed Ado... gets... talking with... Colbert...

You are going to kidnap me into this fanclub, aren't you?

*sinks his shoulders in defeat*

Okay, do what you must...

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Hey, nice snippets. I particularly like how relaxed Ado... gets... talking with... Colbert...

You are going to kidnap me into this fanclub, aren't you?

*sinks his shoulders in defeat*

Okay, do what you must...
    *Slash Emperor'd into joining the club*

Here is your official Ether Liner badge!
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    D'awwwww. Big scary Ether Liner just wants food.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    D'awwwww. Big scary Ether Liner just wants food.
    Just wait until the duel with Guiche.

Bronze will get told.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

*sigh*

I know this would end like this. Well, I can also get what I can from this

*takes the badge and puts in his shirt*

By the way, very nice new snip with the food. Now I only need Sylphid tackling and hugging him to be really happy.

Spoiler:
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Where's my Ether-Liner badge?!
    -Insert witty signature here-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    Where's my Ether-Liner badge?!
    *Hands Ether Liner badge to Lotus*

You forgot yours? That's what happens to you when you forget to loot the castles you arrive in! Bad FF protagonist!
    Arthur-san is my waifu

I couldn't help it.
    The fucking old guy in the hallway wouldn't move.

I know. He didn't want to move too, when I was there. I had to use the bat.

Spoiler:

I didn't have the bat at the time.
    I chose the Saint class, I can't get the bat till much later.
    Although if I brought Theo along then I wouldn't need a bat.

I request membership

Blog Entries
    *Slash Emperor'd*
    Here's your badge.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever received a badge...I am badge-less.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post
    Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever received a badge...I am badge-less.
    *Hands Alulim a badge as well*
    Arthur-san is my waifu

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Weeee~badge!
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Personally I'm really more a fan of Godo but I might as well knock Alulim out and steal the badge.

Blog Entries
    *Le gasp*
    The kidnappers have been kidnapped!?

I don't know who's Shangaing who anymore!
    Arthur-san is my waifu